Family Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers

"Were you fucking upstairs before you caught us?" Emma asked.

Joan and Faye looked at each other again and blushed. "We... Yes, we were." Joan admitted.

The girls erupted with excitement, all talking over each other.

"This is fucking wild!" Lex exclaimed.

"I can't believe it! Our horny moms are fucking!" Sophie squealed.

"So, I guess we're not in trouble?" Madison asked.

Faye looked at Claire. "What do you think, Sis?" she asked. "Should we punish these naughty girls?"

The room fell silent as Claire fidgeted awkwardly, her face a deep shade of crimson. She looked at her daughters. Madison was staring at her with wide eyes, running her tongue slowly across her lower lip. Lex, on the other hand, was giving her mother the sexiest smile she'd ever seen.

Claire straightened, growing suddenly bolder. "I'm not sure." she replied. "Would you girls say there's room on that old bed for three more horny dykes?"

Madison's face lit up and Lex gave a coy chuckle. "I think we can squeeze you in..." the older girl said, snuggling up to her sister.

Madison grinned, and leaned back against her big sis's naked chest. Lex tilted her head back and gave the girl a soft, but sensual kiss. When they pulled back, Claire was standing over them. She lowered herself to the bed.

"I was sure the naughtiest thing I would do tonight was fuck my sister." Lex murmured. "I guess I was wrong about that..." She leaned over Madison, kissing her mom's eager lips.

Claire groaned, returning Lex's passion, and their tongues quickly melted together.

Emma trembled, her eyes glued to her mother's as Faye stepped forward. The older woman untied the sash of her robe and let it fall open. She was naked beneath it, and Emma raked her eyes over her mom's perfect body. She bit her lip and leaned back, spreading her legs in invitation.

Faye let her robe fall to the floor and crawled on top of her daughter. "We can't let Daddy know about this." she murmured, her breath mingling with Emma's.

The horny girl beneath her nodded vigorously, unable to speak. She pulled Faye down and their mouths collided, eating each other passionately.

Joan sat between Lindsay and Sophie at the foot of the bed. They knelt on either side of her and reached down to undo her robe. It slipped off her shoulders, and she sighed as warm hands cupped her soft, naked breasts.

"You girls are everything to me... You know that, don't you?" she said.

Sophie grinned. "Of course, Mom. We love you... so much..." she breathed. Her lips slid easily against her mother's.

Joan returned the kiss eagerly, her lips opening around the girl's probing tongue. After a moment, Lindsay's fingers touched her chin, guiding it gently towards her. Her mouth parted with Sophie's gently, only to be consumed by her younger daughter's. Joan groaned, and her girls pulled her down onto the cum-soaked bed.

As Claire made out with her eldest daughter, her youngest began to touch her body. Madison's hands slid up her torso, squeezing her firm tits through her nightgown. Claire sighed into Lex's mouth as she felt the straps being pulled from her shoulders. The fabric was peeled away from her breasts, replaced by her younger girl's lips.

"Oh God, girls... This is crazy..." Claire groaned. She leaned back against the pillows. Madison was eating her breasts passionately, her tongue laving her hot, aching nipples.

"Mommy, you're so... so sexy..." she breathed, between hungry licks.

Lex climbed to her knees and grabbed her mother's nightie, pulling it further down. It slid over her hips, and then the older woman was naked. "Beautiful..." she breathed, before lowering her mouth to her mother's body.

Claire whimpered as Lex's lips kissed their way over her heaving stomach. They worked their way down, and she felt a pair of hands gently parting her thighs.

"Oh yeeeeesss!!" she hissed. "Do it, Baby! Lick Momma's pussy!"

Lex did precisely that. She ran her tongue over her mom's swollen sex and groaned as she indulged in it's flavour.

As Lex ate her mother's cunt, Madison continued to squeeze and suck on her ample breasts. Claire chewed her lip and cupped her younger daughter's cheek. She guided the girl towards her face, and their lips melted together. Claire groaned, reaching blindly with her free hand to grab Lex by the back of the head.

"Sit on Mommy's lips, Sweetheart." she breathed, her nose brushing against Madison's. "I want to taste that sweet pussy."

Madison shuddered, and hurriedly complied. She straddled her mom's face, and the older woman attacked her dripping sex.

"Oh God! Mommy!!" Madison sobbed, gripping the back of the couch with both hands. She rocked her pelvis, humping her mother's lips as they devoured her slit.

Faye pressed herself down in her daughter's arms as they devoured each other. Emma's legs wrapped around her hips, pulling their bodies harder together. Their wet pussies slid against one another, and both women groaned as their clits touched.

Faye pulled back from her daughter's lips and gasped. "Are you ready for this, Babe?"

Emma bit her lip and let out a shaky sigh. "Fuck me, Mommy! Please! I've never been so horny!"

Faye grinned and started to grind her hips. Emma sobbed, grabbing her mother hard by the back of the neck. She pulled the older woman down, their lips colliding again. They let out muffled whimpers as they made out and humped energetically.

Joan was in heaven, laying back as her daughter's mouths roamed all over her body. She tasted them as well, her lips and tongue ravenous for their creamy flesh. She finally settled with her mouth clamped tightly around Sophie's juicy cunt. Her tongue probed deep, luxuriating in the taste of her daughter's intimacy.

Lindsay, meanwhile, was hungrily slurping at her mom's hot, swollen sex. Her hands gripped the older woman's thighs, pulling her cunt firmly into her mouth.

Sophie humped against her mom's face and worked her own between her sister's thighs. She devoured Lindsay's creamy slit, completing the circle of incestuous passion.

Further up the bed, Lex pulled her face up briefly from her mother's snatch, watching Madison ride the woman's face. Her chin was dripping in Claire's sticky fluids. She was too horny to wait her turn, and climbed up onto her knees.

"Time for... some serious... fucking... Mom!" she panted, climbing over her mother.

She straddled one of Claire's thighs, and shoved her cunt hard against her mom's. Claire gave a muffled whimper, still slurping desperately on Madison's gash.

"Oh, Mommy!! It's so good! Your mouth is so good!!" Madison cried as she rode Claire's face. Her tits bounced with every thrust, sweat dripping from her bare, heated flesh.

Lex leaned forward, bearing down harder on her mom's cunt, and gritted her teeth. She slid her hands up the older woman's body, groping her swollen tits. "Take it, you horny bitch!" she spat, twisting a nipple hard in her grip.

Claire wailed, shuddering under her daughters and fucking herself hard into Lex's mound. She dug her fingers into Madison's thighs as she devoured her snatch. Both of her daughters were riding her now, and she was close to reaching her peak. Tears welled in her eyes even as Madison's pussy cream dribbled over her cheeks.

"Mommy, yes!! I'm cumming, Mommy!! I'm gonna... I'm gonna CUUUUUUM!!" Madison shrieked and convulsed, her pussy spasming on Claire's eager tongue. She threw her head back, her damp hair smacking against her sweat-soaked shoulders. Suddenly, she felt Lex's hand on her chest, and hot lips kissing her neck. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" she howled, slamming her cunt hard into Claire's face. Cum spewed from her boiling slit to soak her ravenous mother.

Claire shuddered as sticky pussy cream doused her face and drenched her tangled hair. She reached down blindly for Lex's hips, pulling the girl hard against her mound. Their clits scraped and throbbed, and she let out a shriek as her orgasm erupted. Her hips shot off of the bed to slam wildly against her daughter's gash.

"Yes, Mom!! Cum for us!! Cum for your cunt hungry daughters!!" Lex cried. She squeezed Madison's tits, pulling the bucking teen close as her own climax approached.

"CUM WITH US, LEX!! CUM WITH US!!" Madison wailed, leaning back against her sister. They somehow found each other's lips, and kissed one another forcefully.

Lex squealed, and suddenly her hips began to pump with frantic passion. She wrenched her mouth from Madison's and screamed, her cum flooding her spasming cunt.

Emma clawed at her mother's body as it humped her from above. They were both slick with sweat from head to toe, their skin burning to the touch. She still had her mouth plastered firmly to her mother's as they fucked one another. Muffled whimpers mixed from both women between their horny lips.

Faye felt so hot she worried she may burst into flames. Her cunt was scorching as it pounded mercilessly into Emma's sex. Her daughter pulled her into every thrust, just as hungry for their coupling. That made her pussy burn with desire, and so she humped even harder.

The two finally pulled their mouths apart and gasped as their climaxes neared.

"This... is going to be... big..." Faye rasped.

"Don't stop, Mommy!! Don't fucking stop!!" Emma's eyes were red and swollen from the tears streaking her ravaged face. The pleasure her mom was giving her was just too intense for her to stand!

"It's coming, Mommy!! Yes!! IT'S COMING!! FUCK ME, MOMMY FUCK ME!!"

Emma twisted and thrashed beneath Faye as she went off like a bomb. Her pussy jackhammered into her mother's, spraying cum all over the place. It coated Faye's battered sex, and soaked the sheets beneath them.

"Yes, Baby!! Oh fuck!! I'm making you cum!! This is so-OH MY GAAAAAAWD!!" Faye joined her daughter in bliss, her climax erupting with amazing force. Her juices mixed with Emma's, their wet pussies fusing together.

Sophie whimpered into her sister's slit as her mother's tongue drove her wild. The older woman was making her pussy melt with her ravenous love making. Joan's hands reached up to claw at her eldest daughter's breasts as she ate her snatch. Sophie bucked against her face, her body careening toward climax.

Not forgetting her sister's needs, Sophie continued to ravage Lindsay's pussy. She dug her fingers into the younger girl's ass to hold her against her face.

Lindsay was gyrating wildly, her pussy on fire from Sophie's tongue. She mewled against her mother's horny slit as her body twitched and writhed.

Joan had never been so horny, or felt such incredible pleasure! She was devouring one of her daughters while the other tongued her slit! The little girl she'd given birth to was hungrily slurping at her cunt! It was too much for her to take, so she focused on pleasuring Sophie even harder.

Sophie groaned, her face matted with pussy juice from her horny sister's twat. She wanted to feel the girl's cum douse her face before she exploded, herself! With a growl, she found Lindsay's asshole with her fingers, rubbing it eagerly. Lindsay jerked in surprise as her older sister penetrated her tight, pulsing rear.

"Dirty!! Dirty dirty dirty!!" she squealed between horny licks. She pushed herself back on her sister's finger, suddenly eager to be impaled.

Sophie could feel Lindsay's ass tightening around her probing digit and groaned. She clamped her mouth around the girl's slit and lashed at it with her tongue.

Lindsay shrieked. Her hips bucked wildly as she came, her pussy exploding. She flooded Sophie's open mouth, and her ass spasmed around the older girl's finger.

Sophie squealed in delight as hot pussy juice poured down her throat. She pumped her finger harder, eager to prolong her sister's cum.

Lindsay ate her mother almost violently as she came on her sister's face. She used teeth and tongue to nip and lick the older woman's swollen sex.

Joan bucked and whined as Lindsay assaulted her sensitive pussy. With a final thrust, she screamed, erupting all over the girl's twisted face.

"OH FUCK!! OH BABY!! JESUS!!" she wailed, tears welling in her tightly shut eyes. She pulled Sophie harder against her, rubbing her whole face into the girl's leaky cunt.

Sophie shivered as she felt her mom's nose and lips scraping against her sensitive slit. She reached down, grabbing the older woman by the head and humping her hard and fast.

Joan wheezed as her daughter pulled her harshly into her bubbling sex. She couldn't breath, but all she cared about was getting the girl to cum! She clamped her mouth over Sophie's entire sex and licked it desperately. Her nose pressed into her daughter's ass as she dug her tongue deep inside the girl's gash.

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIIIIIIIIIST!!" Sophie finally shrieked, thrashing wildly as she came. Her cunt flooded her mother's face, smothering the older woman completely.

Joan let out muffled groans as pussy juice doused her whole upper body. She swallowed as much of it as she could, even as it continued to pour into her throat.

The three women twitched and convulsed, their orgasms working their way through their bodies. When they finally stopped thrashing uncontrollably, they lay in a tangled heap.

After that, the basement dissolved into a frantic, turbulent orgy. Their lovemaking stretched out for the next several hours. Sisters fucked sisters, mothers fucked daughters and aunts fucked nieces with unending passion.

At one point, Claire pinned Lindsay down against the corner of the couch, kissing her furiously. Their bodies ground hard against each other, their fingers stuffed inside aching pussies.

"Fuck me, Aunt Claire!! Fuck me!!" Lindsay begged. She pulled the older woman down on her hard.

Claire growled in response, forcing a third finger inside the girl's swollen cunt.

"YES!! FUCK!! FILL ME, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Lindsay wailed, leaning over the arm rest.

"You asked for it, you little whore!!" Claire spat, pumping faster inside her niece. She moved down, clamping her hot lips tightly around the girl's swollen clit. Her fingers curled inside Lindsay's gash, scraping her g-spot without respite.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Lindsay howled, bucking wildly beneath her aunt. Her pussy flooded, gushing around the fingers stuffed up her slippery twat.

Joan found herself laying back on the bed with her ass lifted in the air by Lex and Emma. The older girl had her arms wrapped around her aunt's waist, lifting her higher.

Lex tongue fucked Joan's asshole while Emma devoured her open cunt. The girls were ravenous, licking and sucking both of their aunt's needy holes.

"Fuck!! Shit!!" Joan hissed. Her body surged with pleasure as her nieces assaulted her with their tongues. She was beginning to feel a bit dizzy, as she was being held practically upside down!

The girls didn't let up, however, tonguing her ass and pussy with furious passion.

"Cum for us, Aunt Joan!" Emma begged. "We're starving for your yummy cream!!"

Lex only moaned, her tongue probing deep up the older woman's tight, pink rectum.

Joan wheezed and gasped, her pleasure cresting as her nieces fucked her hard. She whined, and finally exploded, her pussy shooting like a hot geiser of cum.

Emma mewled happily, covering Joan's spewing cunt with her mouth, and drinking it's creamy spend.

"Hey! Share some of that!" Lex complained. She lifted her face from her aunt's trembling ass.

Emma pulled back with her cheeks puffed out and grinned at her sexy cousin. She grabbed the older girl by the back of the head, and kissed her hard on the lips. They both moaned as they swished their aunts juices back and forth in their mouths, with Joan spasming and shuddering violently as they held her in their arms.

Madison's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she cooed with pleasure. She was straddling Sophie's waist, her pussy nestled tightly on the older girl's mound.

Sophie tongued her little cousin's nipples as she slid the girl back and forth. Their greasy slits rubbed with every thrust, sending jolts of pleasure through them both.

Madison pulled Sophie up from her chest and their lips joined in a hungry kiss. Their tongues fenced as they moaned and pressed their spit covered tits together.

Sophie's hands were cupping her cousin's ass as she guided her back and forth. She slid one under the girl and found her asshole easily with her fingers.

"Oh, Sophie! Do it!" Madison breathed, pulling back from their passionate kiss.

Sophie grinned. "Oh, don't worry Babe. I had every intention to." she replied. She shoved her index finger deep, curling it inside Madison's ass. The teen shuddered and mewled, bouncing on the invading digit with obvious relish.

As she rode Sophie's finger, Madison kissed her lover hard once again. They mewled into their kiss as one cousin quickly brought the other one off.

Faye had her sister, Claire pinned beneath her on the rumpled sheets. She held the older woman's wrists firmly above her head. "I've been wanting to fuck you ever since my first time with Joan..." she breathed.

"Then do it, Sis." Claire begged. "Fuck me like the horny slut I am!"

Faye grinned, and leaned over until their faces were inches apart. Their breath mingled, and an instant later, they attacked one another.

Lex had Emma to herself, now, and the two girls were rolling around with each other. They were locked in a torrid sixty-nine, their lips clamped tightly over swollen pussies.

Emma squealed into her cousin's slit, as she was forced onto her back. The older girl pinned her to the bed and sucked ravenously on her cunt.

Not to be outdone, Emma pulled Lex's hips down firmly with both hands. She lapped greedily at the older girl's clit, coaxing out more of the girl's yummy juices.

Lex rasped, dragging her tongue deeply through her cousin's open slit. Both girls whimpered and squealed as they quickly brought each other over the edge.

Lindsay groaned. She was now draped over the arm of the couch, laying on her stomach. Her mother, Joan was behind her, with her tongue buried between the girl's upturned ass cheeks.

"Oh God, Mom... Fuuuuuuuck..." Lindsay breathed, as the older woman tongued her horny ass. Lindsay humped the sofa as she was eaten from behind, soaking the fabric with her juices.

Joan pulled back momentarily, saliva dribbling from her chin. "Relax, Baby..." she soothed. "Let Mommy take care of you, now."

She dove in again, burrowing her tongue deep inside her daughter's rectum.

Madison began to convulse, nearly falling off the edge of the bed. Faye held her firmly, though, as she sucked the girl's spasming cunt.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Faye!! OH FUCK!!" Madison howled, bucking into the woman's face. She looked up and saw her mother standing over her with a lecherous grin.

"I think it's time you got a taste of the pussy you were pushed from, Sweetheart." She climbed over her daughter, shoving her cunt into the girl's face.

Madison whimpered, sucking desperately on her mom's hot, dripping cunt. Her hips bucked into Faye's face at the same time, spurting thick pussy juices.

Faye sat back and grinned, her nieces cream dripping from her cheeks. "Your daughter's almost as yummy as mine is, Sis!" she purred.

Claire's face twisted with pleasure as she rode her daughter's tongue. "Come... closer... and let me have a... taste!" she panted.

Faye obliged, and the two women kissed lewdly as Claire rode her daughter's tongue.

Sophie collapsed in the centre of the bed, her chest heaving. It had been hours... Her skin was caked in dried cum from multiple partners, and she was exhausted.

Lindsay grinned down at her sister. "You're not giving out on me now, are you Babe?"

Sophie groaned, and reached up in response, grabbing the younger girl by the hair. She pulled roughly, and Lindsay squealed as her lips crushed harshly into her sister's. They made out, their legs entangling, and began to hump one another again.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers