Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine did not know if Louise was kidding or not.

"There is no way Gavin would stand for that with Mike in the room. Please don't do anything silly tonight."

Louise laughed. "Don't worry Mike would murder me if I did anything remotely sexual in front of another man."

Reassured, Elaine came back to the real world, she suddenly felt a little chilly. "OK we'll see you later; I'll tell him to be on his best behaviour and not to mention the video."

"OK babe, see you later." Louise gave Elaine a long and tender lipstick coated kiss on her lips and returned to her own house.

Elaine went back to her kitchen and made coffee, which she took back to bed. Laying on top of the duvet in her dressing gown sipping from the cup and contemplating the naked frame of her husband. He lay in the same position that Mike had done, his cock thinner and longer bobbed against his abdomen. What really drew her attention was the bright pink band of lipstick around its tip. It was of course Louise's shade.

She finished her coffee and set the cup aside. She slid her gown off and moved down to Gavin's groin. "Better hide the evidence." She said to herself.

Gavin awoke in the best possible way that a man can wake, with a feeling of warmth engulfing him, his wife's mouth wrapped around his cock head and gently bobbing as her tongue swirled.

He was about to say something but changed his mind, this just felt so good he did not want have to work for it.

As her husband slept, she sucked and licked removing the evidence of Louise's visit. Elaine got hotter and hotter between her legs.

The evidence had gone and her husband still slept. "Waste not want not," she thought and straddled his groin with her back to him. She held his cock between her legs and slowly sank down impaling herself on his hard cock. She began gentle rocking motions with her hips, frankly she did not particularly want Gavin to wake, although she could not believe he had not already done so.

With eyes closed and fingers rubbing her clitoris she gentle rode the rod of man meat, in her mind it was Mike under and inside her. She concentrated hard and came with an intensity that surprised her. Daring not to cry out she bit her lip and panted shallow whimpering breaths her thighs shuddered.

Gavin watched with bemused pleasure, as his wife's bum rose and fell and her cunt rubbed back and forth on his cock. It was more akin to masturbating than fucking. When the walls of her cunt grasped his cock in orgasmic spasm and she pressed firmly down spearing herself as deeply as possible, he came; her rippling cunt muscles milked the sperm from him.

Elaine gently lifted herself from his softening cock and silently crawled under the sheets; she felt a little ashamed but satisfied as well.

They both fell asleep again.

--------------------------------------------------

Gavin had not been overjoyed to learn that he would be spending the evening in the company of his next door neighbour, a least not the male one. The neighbour who had arrived at his door the other day with the full expectation that he would be shagging the lady of the house. Of course he knew Elaine would never even contemplate sex with another man let alone a threesome with the ape next door.

However, he was intrigued to see how Louise and Elaine would be together, knowing what he did about them and of course, he had seen the tape, he knew something Mike did not know about their wives. He could at least sit and gloat through the evening, with the bonus that Mike would be paying for any alcohol that they consumed.

Next-door Mike was expressing similar feelings to Louise as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. "They'd better bring a bottle." He concluded.

--------------------------------

A few hours later, they had showered and dressed. The kids had been bundled off to a friend's house for a long promised sleep over.

"You better get a bottle to take next door," Elaine called to Gavin, "and make it a good one, not that cheap stuff you keep palming my mother off with."

"I suppose," he muttered. He was not happy that Elaine had taken so much trouble getting ready when all he was wearing were clean jeans and a shirt. She looked fantastic. In a long cotton skirt and a white peasant looking top with plenty of cleavage on view. Her make-up was immaculate and she smelled of heaven. He picked up a bottle of his favourite Shiraz, "I don't see the need for all the effort, it'll be crap chat about kids or holidays and if we're really unlucky he'll dig out the scrabble."

"Please, stop complaining and cheer up. Try and make an effort for my sake, for Louise's sake."

"I will, but don't blame me if the evening is a disaster, and if he tries anything on with you, just let me know, I'll punch his lights out the dirty git."

"No one is going to try anything on with anybody, we are just friendly neighbours doing what friendly neighbours do. Besides I doubt you would have much success punching Mike's lights out he is very muscular."

"Oh you've studied him then. It's not muscle it's fat. I could do him with one hand."

"Now you're being perverse."

"I didn't mean it like that. I simply meant..."

"Enough. Let's go."

A minute later Elaine knocked on Louise's door whilst Gavin stood a few disinterested paces away.

Mike, dressed in trousers shirt and tie, opened the door, he was under strict orders to be pleasant. Having taken one glance at Elaine he was hardly going to be anything else.

"Elaine. You look fantastic." He leaned forward to kiss her cheek and took in her cleavage on the way. His lips lingered on her skin and he inhaled her perfume.

"Lovely." He murmured.

Gavin coughed loudly. Mike briefly raised his eyes towards him, taking in the jeans. "You needn't have gone to all that trouble Gavin." He joked. Gavin thrust the wine bottle towards his neighbour.

"Shiraz," Mike smiled, "very nice, mind if I put it to one side? I've just opened a box of red."

They all made their way to the living room, nibbles had been laid out.

"Louise won't be a moment. Please help yourself, take a seat, I'll get you some drinks, a glass of red OK?"

"Whiskey, if you have it," replied Gavin.

Elaine gave him the look.

"Red wine will be fine." She said. "For both of us, she added."

Mike retreated to the kitchen taking their bottle with him.

"Last we'll see of that." Said Gavin.

"Behave."

Louise entered the room looking radiant in a little black dress.

"Hello Louise, you look nice." Gushed Gavin.

"Hi Gavin," she said as she walked straight over to Elaine and hugged her, "You look gorgeous."

"So do you."

Seeing the two women embrace and briefly kiss, instantly gave Gavin a trouser problem. He put his hand in his pocket to rearrange his rapidly expanding equipment.

Mike reappeared with drinks. They all sat, Gavin in a chair by the window, Elaine sandwiched between Mike and Louise on a large sofa.

"So what would you like to do?" Enquired Mike.

"Either go home or fuck your wife"." Gavin quipped to himself.

"How about scrabble?" offered Elaine, just to annoy her husband.

"OK that will be good," agreed Louise.

Mike busied himself organising the board. There followed an hour of Elaine and Louise's small talk interspersed with arguments over the legality of words that Gavin wanted to play. Ultimately though he won through by finishing with "S.H.A.G".

"You can't have that." Elaine protested.

"Oh dear, even your wife won't let you have a shag." Tittered Mike.

"Surely it's slang", she continued.

"I'll let him have shag." said Louise.

They all looked at her, innuendos at the ready.

"It's a type of bird." She offered.

"Quite right and it gives me more than enough points to win, thank you very much."

Gavin's mood brightened a lot now that he had asserted his obvious mental superiority over Mike.

"Another game?" Asked Mike, he wanted revenge.

"Fine," said Gavin, "if you can stand the humiliation."

"Can't we play something else." Piped up Louise, "it's a bit boring having to think so hard, especially after all the wine we've had."

"What then?" asked Mike.

"Poker." Suggested Gavin. Gavin was good at poker. Actually Gavin was very good at poker.

"You are not playing poker here." Insisted Elaine.

"Poker's fine by me." Said Mike. He knew hardly anything about the game but he was not about to give Gavin the satisfaction of one upping him, besides his wife had just said it was not happening, so it was safe to offer.

"I'll get the Trivial Pursuit." Said Louise. "It's upstairs somewhere."

"Do you need any help?" asked Elaine.

"No, but you can keep me company."

The women left the room hand in hand. Gavin and Mike both looked after them, similar thoughts going through their minds.

"Give it five minutes then go upstairs to the loo", suggested Gavin's penis. "We're bound to catch them at it." His mouth continued.

"What?" Mike had heard Gavin say something but he had been too wrapped up in his own lecherous thoughts for the words to register.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"Drink?"

"Please."

Mike left the room, Gavin was happy not to have to talk to him alone. He glanced down at his watch, two minutes had passed since the women had gone to hunt for Trivial Pursuit. Plenty of time for them to have embraced, kissed and be heavily groping one another. He climbed to his feet, to 'visit the bathroom', just as Mike returned.

Mike held out a large glass of whiskey. "There you go, get that down you, I'm just off to the loo." He turned and headed for the door.

Not to be outdone Gavin leaped towards the door nearly spilling his drink. "I could do with a leak myself."

"Tell you what, you use the downstairs one," Mike suggested pointing to a door down the hall, "I'll go upstairs."

"I...I..." his brain deserted him and he trudged off down the corridor for totally unnecessary trip to the toilet, whilst Mike was on his way upstairs to catch their wives in a deep lesbian embrace and who knew what else.

Mike quickly slipped up the stairs and along the landing until he came to his bedroom door, it was ajar. Carefully he leaned forward into the opening, listening for any sound that his rampant wife and her lover would utter.

"Of course it still has baby sick stains on it..." said Louise.

"It's still a nice carpet though."

The door opened wide and Elaine carrying a familiar blue box almost walked into Mike.

"Ah.. you .. er.. you found it then.", the obvious was stated.

"Yes."

Down the corridor in the little toilet, Gavin was listening intently for his wife's inevitable cry of disgust as Mike forced himself onto her and his lesbian wife.

"Gavin? Are you finished in the bog?"

He flushed for effect and rejoined them as they sat around the now open board.

"Teams or individuals?" Asked Mike.

"Teams." Said Elaine

"Individuals." Said Gavin

"Ladies choice I think." Mike said, gently patting the back of Elaine's hand. "Would you like to be on my team?" He asked her.

"No," she replied, pulling her hand away from under his. "but you can be on mine if you like." Elaine grinned and patted his hand in return.

Louise looked at Gavin, "I guess it's you and me then."

"Don't sound so enthusiastic." He replied.

"Mike always wins this." She replied.

"Not tonight he doesn't." Gavin asserted, "we'll whoop 'em."

"Of course you will." Smiled Mike.

"Gavin does have quite a good general knowledge." Elaine commented.

"We'll see." Grinned Mike.

"At least our team knows what a shag is." Laughed Gavin.

"That's a matter of opinion." scoffed Mike.

"OK. How much do you want to bet that you can beat us." Gavin rose to the bait.

"Don't be silly." Elaine butted in.

"No, no it's OK, if your husband wants to lose his beer money, then I'm happy to take it." Mike replied.

Louise and Elaine exchanged looks of exasperation.

"It doesn't have to be money does it?" asked Louise.

"What then?" asked Gavin.

"I don't know, something else, something like.." she looked to Elaine for support.

"How about the loser mows the others lawn." Elaine suggested, she had been on at Gavin for weeks to do theirs.

"We don't have a lawn." Louise reminded her.

"A car wash then?" Elaine threw in. Gavin had not washed their car in ages.

Neither Mike nor Gavin were particularly keen on the suggestions their wives were making.

" Shall we make it £10?" asked Mike.

"Why not £20?" bragged Gavin.

Elaine and Louise were not happy about the competitive nature the evening was taking.

"A kiss!" Louise almost shouted.

The others looked at her.

"What?" Mike asked, as if she had said something beyond reason.

"I'll give the winner a kiss." She explained.

Elaine smiled. "There, that's sorted then."

"Fine." Agreed Gavin as if he was giving in to an unreasonable demand, he almost succeeded in hiding the grin that wanted to burst across his lips.

A questioning look appeared on Mike's face. "Hold on. What do you mean you'll give the winner a kiss?"

"Don't you think my kiss is worth winning darling?"

"It depends what you mean by a kiss, Darling."

"A kiss. You know a kiss." Louise tried to explain.

"Are we talking a peck on the cheek or a full on snog?" Demanded her husband.

"Shall we just get on with the game?" Gavin interrupted, he did not want the prize to be taken from him.

"Just wait a minute," insisted Mike, "so when I win, I get a kiss from my wife but in the highly unlikely event that he manages to beat me, Gavin get to snog you?"

"Yes." She said.

"That's the way I took it." Gavin confirmed, he openly patted Louise's leg next to him.

"That hardly seems fair."

"Why not." Louise asked.

"Yes, why not?" Gavin was enjoying this.

"I can kiss you anytime."

"That's not very gallant." Smirked Gavin.

"How about you win a kiss from me if we win?" Elaine offered meekly.

"Now that's fair." Said Louise.

"Game on." Enthused Mike.

".... Hold on a second.." Gavin felt he had been cheated in some way.

"Just play." Ordered Elaine.

"You'd actually kiss him?" persisted Gavin.

"Of course. Why not?"

"Yes, why not?" asked Mike.

Gavin caught Louise's eye, she was obviously about to say the same thing. He picked up a card.

"What's the capital of China?":

An hour passed and it was neck and neck.

"Chemical symbol of Silver?" asked Mike

"This is getting boring, can't we stop?" suggested Elaine.

"Of course, you can forfeit if you like." Offered Gavin.

"We're not forfeiting anything." Insisted Mike.

"It is getting a little repetitive", commented Louise, who had refilled her and Elaine's glass at least three more times during the game. "We're even just now, how about we just call it a draw."

"Ag." Said Gavin

"What?" asked Elaine.

"Ag. The chemical symbol of silver is Ag. We win I think."

"No way. You're not winning like that. Either we stop and call it quits or we carry on to the end." Insisted Mike.

"It's not so much the questions, it's the board and moving the little pieces." Complained Elaine. Louise nodded her agreement.

"OK. How about best of three? Ask us three questions to decide the winner."

"Three each or the same three?" enquired Mike.

"Either." Fuelled by alcohol Gavin was certain of victory. He had actually forgotten about the prize, he just wanted to beat Mike.

"Fine, three each, cards picked at random, category chosen by the questioner." Mike had also drunk enough victory juice to be certain of wiping the scrabble smile off of Gavin's face.

"Oh.. you guys just get on with it, I'll make some coffee." Louise stood up. Elaine joined her on the way to the kitchen.

Neither of the men really noticed their wives leaving, they were too busy psyching each other out with semi drunken stares.

"I'll answer first." Said Mike.

"How many pounds in an imperial ton?" asked Gavin

"Bugger!" said Mike:

In the kitchen Louise was filling the coffee machine. "It's quite sweet really."

"What is?"

"Their childishness."

"Gavin has always been competitive."

"Mike doesn't like to lose."

"So are you going to kiss my husband?"

"I only meant a ... kiss."

"Show me what you mean."

Louise turned and held Elaine by the hips, and gazed into her eyes. "You really do look lovely tonight."

"So do you, I wish we could slip away and, you know. "

"I know. There will be other times."

"Can I have my kiss now?" asked Elaine

Louise brushed her lips across Elaine's with the merest of contact. Elaine shuddered as they shared a breath and she inhaled Louise's perfume. Elaine extended her tongue and ran the tip over her lovers lips, Louise in turn pushed her tongue across the tiny divide between them. Elaine let out a whimper and hugged herself closer to her friend. They kissed and hugged for several minutes, Elaine pressed her knee between Louise's legs and rubbed her thigh against her mound. Louise returned the pressure and they began a rhythmic dry humping.

Elaine pulled her mouth from their kiss and inhaled deeply, "God, what are you doing to me? I'm so fucking horny."

"Me too, My nipples are on fire." With that Louise cupped her own breasts and squeezed as if relieving an ache.

"We'd better go back in and see who the winner is."

"If I have to kiss Mike, Gavin will have a fit."

"Likewise with Mike."

"We better make sure they both get their reward."

"So they both get a kiss, whatever, right?"

"Unless you don't want to kiss Mike? You really don't have to if you don't want to."

"Right now I'd kiss anything with a pulse, but it is just a kiss after all."

They carried the coffee mugs into the living room. Where the two gladiators sat facing each other.

"So do we have a winner?" asked Louise.

"If Gavin doesn't get this one you do."

Gavin looked a little desperate. "Don't rush me. I know this, just hold on a second while I think."

"What's the question?" Asked Elaine.

"Who was the second man on the moon?" repeated Mike.

"Buzz Aldrin" Elaine said without a thought.

"Buzz Aldrin!" repeated Gavin loudly.

"Well that doesn't count." Protested Mike.

"Course it does, I got the right answer."

"Only after your wife told you it."

"I'm sorry it just slipped out." said Elaine. "Anyway it doesn't matter, lets just drink our coffee."

"Ask me another one." Insisted Gavin.

"No, that wouldn't be fair." Said Mike.

"Oh for goodness sake. Will you two just relax, it really doesn't matter. Who are you trying to impress?" admonished Louise. "Tell you what Gavin, I'll ask you a question and if you get it right then I'll give you your prize. How about that?"

The men had forgotten all about 'the prize'.

"What about me, don't I get my prize? After all I did win the game." Mike grumbled.

Gavin was not about to let Mike kiss his wife. "You did not win, it was a spoiled game."

"Well you're certainly not going to get a prize for just answering one question." Mike argued.

"I've had enough of this." Elaine had her stern face on. "Stop behaving like little brats. No one's won, no ones lost, no one's getting a prize. OK?"

The husbands looked suitably admonished, but something in the way Elaine had just laid down the law in her best school teacher voice had set Mike's heart fluttering. He suddenly wanted his prize more than ever.

"How about one question winner takes all?" he suggested. He wanted his kiss and was even prepared risk losing to Gavin to get his chance.

Gavin on the other hand still just wanted to win. "Fine by me. Louise asks the question, fastest right answer wins."

"Fine." agreed Mike who suddenly could not take his eyes off of Elaine and her steadily rising and falling cleavage bunched tightly into the tight white blouse.

"No. I will ask you the question and you will both write your answers on a piece of paper, if you get it right you will get your prize." Insisted Elaine.