Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Elaine's assertiveness caught Mike's attention. He was very turned on by it. He was now watching Elaine's every move with growing interest. The actual meaning of what she had said hardly registered with him.

Gavin was still involved in the gamesmanship. "So if we both answer correctly we both get a kiss? Then what? Is it a draw? I think we should carry on until one of us get a wrong answer."

"Gavin. Shut up. Louise get some pencils and paper. Mike give me that box of questions." They all obeyed. Elaine picked a card from the box and read the questions, she picked what she regarded as the easiest.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Gavin looked across the table to Louise, who grinned back and blew him an exaggerated kiss. Gavin nervously looked at Mike to see what reaction that may have sparked, but Mike could not take his eyes off of Elaine.

"Ready Miss." Stated Mike.

The others smiled at his joke. Mike was not joking.

"Who wrote Pride and Prejudice?"

She was surprised when the men did not instantly scribble the answer. Rather they both looked perplexed. Mike was the first to start writing he used his hands to mask his answer from Gavin, finished he turned his paper over and cupped his hands over it. Gavin sighed and scribbled something, he also turned over his paper but slid it across the table towards his wife. Elaine took the paper and held her hand out to Mike who reluctantly handed in his answer. Elaine nodded her thanks to him. She then examined the papers and was surprised to learn that both Mary Shelly and Anne Bronte had written the book not Jane Austen as she had so foolishly believed. She was touched by the fact that Mike had written the answer out in full, "Pride and Prejudice was written by Mary Shelley." She wanted to say "Ahhhh, Bless." But managed to keep a straight face.

Elaine silently showed the papers to Louise, who also remained stony faced.

"Well done boys, you both got it right. Go to the top of the class. Now can we end this farce?"

Gavin decided that enough was enough and honour had been satisfied. "OK. Can we watch some TV? There was a good film on tonight."

"Oh yes that one with .. what he called?" agreed Louise.

Mike looked bewildered. "What about my reward?" almost whispered.

"What?" asked Elaine.

"What about my reward? You said if we got it right we'd get our prize."

"You really want...?" started Elaine. Then she noticed the lost little boy look on Mike's face and this time she said it "Aaaahhhhh bless."

"It's only fair, I suppose." Said Louise. She leaned across to Gavin and before he could prepare, her soft lips pressed against his. "Mmmmmwwwaaaa" She exaggerated. Two seconds later she sat back.

The fact that his wife had just given Gavin an exaggerated peck registered with him, but Mike wanted a kiss, proper kiss."

Elaine sat close to him eyes closed, lips puckered. Mike cupped her face and leaned towards her, Elaine could feel his closeness but the kiss did not come. She opened her eyes and locked on to Mike's, who was looking intently at her with gentle eyes, a loving warmth hidden in their depths. He was savouring the moment. He moved his head forward and closed his own eyes. Their lips touched and slightly parted. The tenderness of his touch, surprised Elaine. This was a real kiss, a kiss from the heart, Elaine's eyes slowly closed and she leaned further into him.

Neither Louise nor Gavin had paid any attention to their spouses after Louise had given Gavin his prize. Louise was the first to look around at the lip locked pair. She was actually shocked to see her lover and her husband kissing so tenderly. Louise squeezed Gavin's arm, he looked around at her to see what she wanted, but she was not looking at him she was staring across the table. Gavin opened his mouth to protest at the prolonged assault on his wife. Louise quickly moved her fingers to his lips to keep him quiet.

Across the table Mike dropped his hands from Elaine's cheeks to behind her head, he opened his lips a little wider, she did the same. Elaine was lost in the moment, she had been caught off guard by the delicate tenderness of Mike's kiss, she had no thoughts other than how very enjoyable it was. Without thinking that her husband or this man's wife may be watching she brought her hands up to embrace Mikes shoulders, simultaneously widening her mouth and slipping her tongue into his mouth. Almost imperceptibly Mike murmured approval.

Louise's mind was racing, she was fascinated by the kiss between the two people she had shared a bed with. Once again Gavin made to protest by grabbing Louise's wrist and pulling her hand from his mouth, but to prevent him spoiling the moment between her lovers, she once again covered his mouth with her own.

Gavin was confused, he could not believe the passion of the kiss across the table, it was almost as if Elaine was enjoying it. The fact that Louise was now rubbing her lips all over his, hardly distracted him from his wife across the table. He continued to watch the ever deepening kiss with ever growing disbelief. Why was Elaine not protesting?

Louise wanted Mike and Elaine to have as much time as possible, she had to distract Gavin. She took him by the wrist and placed his hand on her breast. Gavin got distracted.

"MMMmmmm." he hummed. The thought that the merest of kisses could turn her on so much that she was gagging for him to fondle her tits did not come as a shock to him, but he was of course pleased. He continued to watch his wife being violated a few feet away, but contented himself with the fact that he was copping a feel of a willing partner whereas Mike was not. Gavin thrust his tongue through Louise's lips. Again he was one upping Mike, or so he thought, content in his delusion he closed his eyes.

Elaine and Mike's kiss reached a natural conclusion and they parted, looking slightly bewildered into each others eyes.

"Where did that come from?" Thought Elaine. Suddenly she realised her surroundings and snapped her head around to look for Gavin. She fully expected him to be staring angrily at her, but no, he was snogging Louise and appeared to be fondling her breasts. The fact that Gavin cared so little for what she had just done angered her. She looked back at Mike who had also glimpsed his wife being groped by their drunken neighbour, but frankly he did not care. At that moment he was so massively turned on by the assertive Elaine that he would have let Gavin sell Louise into slavery if it gave him another minute in Elaine's arms.

Looking straight into his little boy eyes, Elaine took Mikes hands and placed them on her breasts. She shuffled forward and they kissed again.

"I'll show him." Ran through her mind.

Mike gently squeezed the wonderful orbs that she had made him touch.

"Yes Miss." He thought.

Gavin was getting very exited by the feel and smell of Louise. Her breasts were softer and slightly smaller than his wife's, almost a perfect handful. Her extended nipples were hard against his palms. Of course he had seen them on the video but now he wanted them in the flesh. He glanced across the table to see Mike pawing at his wife's breasts. His face appeared to be buried in her neck, Elaine's head was tilted back to expose more of her neck to him, her eyes screwed shut in what Gavin took to be disgust, but what Elaine experienced as excruciating pleasure.

Well as long as Elaine was not complaining too much he would allow Mike to fondle her breasts a bit, after all she was not enjoying it so it would not get him very far. Besides Louise was obviously massively turned on by his own expert technique. Gavin dropped his hand from Louise's tit and made a grab for her crotch.

Louise was willing to put up with Gavin's amateur night groping if it meant that Elaine and Mike could have a few more minutes together, the actual thought and sight of them turned her on a lot. But when Gavin made a grab for her skirt covered cunt she felt she had to say something.

"Whoooaa, hold it mister, just hold on a second." She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away from her groin.

Elaine and Mike both looked across at Gavin and Louise. Gavin pulled back.

"Are you OK, what did he do to you?" Asked a reddening Mike.

"Nothing, nothing really, it's OK. I'm fine. I just think that we should think about this for a moment."

They all knew what she meant.

"Just what exactly is going on here?" she continued.

"You're right, we should stop," concluded Elaine, "it's all getting a bit out of hand."

"I just think we should talk about it a bit, before someone gets hurt." Added Louise.

Mike stared at Gavin, hurt was on his mind.

"The coffee's gone cold, I'll get some more." Offered Elaine and set off to the kitchen. Louise followed her.

Louise took over making more coffee. "That was pretty intense."

"You didn't tell me what a fantastic kisser your husband is." Said Elaine.

"He can have his moments, you certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself with him. What happened to I couldn't cheat on Gavin?"

"Well it's hardly cheating, he's in the same room doing the same thing to you."

"I have to tell you that I got so turned on when I saw you and Mike together."

Elaine stood behind her and pressed into her back. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"What about Gavin? I saw him groping your boobs, it didn't take him long."

"Actually, that was me. I didn't want him stepping in to stop you and Mike, so I sort of came up with a distraction."

Elaine smiled "Oh well it's done now. Let's go and drink these coffees and make sure they don't kill each other."

"Is that it then?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just thought, perhaps, maybe that we could, I don't know, fool around a bit more."

"Fool around, you mean like we were just then?"

"Yes, sort of."

"But that just happened spontaneously and you were the one that stopped it."

"Gavin made a grab for my fanny."

"Typical."

"I doubt Gavin would go for it. You, me and him? Yes. You and him? Yes, Me and Mike? Not a chance."

"But would you like to?"

"I must admit that Mike was pressing the right buttons, it was so different with him to how it is with Gavin."

"I can imagine."

"So you'd like to get together with Gavin a little more would you?"

"Let's say I'm prepared to."

"It's all academic, I doubt Mike's overjoyed at Gavin feeling you up."

"I must admit I'm a little surprised at him, I think it's a case of wanting you more than worrying about what's happening to me. He's a big pussy cat really. You seem to have him wrapped around your little finger. You seem to be able to call the shots with him."

"We'd better go back in there before the fight starts." Said Elaine.

"OK. But listen, if anything else happens between us tonight it has to be down to us to call the shots. Right?"

"Louise, what do you want to happen?"

"I'm not sure, I just got so hot watching you two kiss."

"We'd have to set some limits, or Gavin wouldn't go for it.."

They continued to mull it over.

Meanwhile after sitting in macho silence for several minutes Gavin and Mike had finally started talking.

"Look we can just forget this happened." Gavin offered.

"Why did Louise shout at you to stop?"

"She hardly shouted, but to be frank my hand slipped and she thought I was, well, going places I shouldn't."

"Bloody right you shouldn't."

"You've hardly got the right to be angry mate, that was my wife you were munching on."

"I suppose."

"And you were giving her boobs a bloody good feel too."

Mike declined to mention that Elaine had placed his hands on her breasts.

When Mike did not reply to his latest accusation he lightened up a little, Mike was actually looking quite glum, Gavin felt almost felt a molecule of sorrow for him.

"They're bloody good tits though aren't they?"

"Damn right they are..." Mike responded without thinking.

They smirked at each other.

"You're right, how about we just forget it happened?" Said Mike.

"Fair enough." Gavin agreed, and held out his hand.

Mike took it and they shook. The mood lifted and they felt at ease.

"Louise's tits are very nice too." Suggested Gavin, feeling he should compliment her to Mike.

"Thank you. Not as big as Elaine's of course and Elaine's a very good kisser."

"Do you think so? It's not something married couples do very much, kissing sort of falls away after a while. Marriage becomes a bit wham bam after a while. Or so we find."

"You're right there, it's hard to get excited about the same old stuff, a bit of variation does no end of good in the bedroom department."

"Thinking about it, I really miss kissing. You know snogging for hours on end like when your in your teens."

"Yes, then ending up with a hand full of tissues because she's padded out her bra so much." Mike laughed.

"It was harmless fun though, as long as her dad didn't catch you at it."

"Yep. Harmless."

Louise and Elaine carried steaming mugs into the room.

"Did we actually hear you laughing just then?" asked Louise.

"We may have had a snigger." Said Gavin.

"We were talking about kissing when we were young." Said Mike.

"I didn't think you knew each other back then." Joked Elaine.

"Very funny. No we were just saying that the kissing seems to go out the window when you get married. When we were young we'd snog for hours, a different girl every weekend." Mike explained.

"Well we're very pleased that you are able to talk about it like grown ups." Louise said.

"So just think that may be the last time we ever get to kiss another partner." Observed Elaine.

"That's quite depressing thought." Said Gavin.

"Charming." Said Elaine.

"It's not that I don't love you or enjoy kissing you, it's just that it's always going to be the same. Doesn't matter how many stockings or maids outfits we buy our lips are the same."

"Half the fun was the differences." Louise commented.

They all solemnly nodded their agreement. They sat in silent contemplation for a minute, the same thought buzzing in each of their minds.

It was Elaine that plucked up the courage.

"Let's do it again!"

"OK" Mike jumped on the suggestion.

"Yep" said Gavin.

"Yes," agreed Louise, "but we better make a few rules or there'll be tears."

"Like what?" asked Gavin.

"Like what constitutes a snog?" she continued. "How far are we allowed to go? where do we do it? how long?" She had obviously given it a lot of thought.

They were all suddenly in a heightened state of arousal, which made the thought of how far to go a difficult one, no one wanted to set a limit too far or too near. To Mike and Gavin they thought the other should be limited to French kissing and feeling up the tits on the outside of the clothes. But they themselves did not want to be limited by such rules. Mike was prepared to overlook anything his wife got up to with Gavin as long as he could do as much to Elaine who he was now desperate to get a hold of.

Gavin on the other hand was now getting to be an old hand at new sexual partners. So whilst he fancied Louise a lot, he was very jealous of Mike taking liberties with Elaine, however he took comfort in the fact that he knew that Elaine would not let another man get too far past just kissing her, such was her love for him.

Gavin could be a real prat sometimes.

"Well I think the obvious rule is no penetration." Suggested Louise.

Gavin and Mike looked at each other and smiled knowingly. The thought of stopping short of penetration was so much further than either of them had considered. Mike was pleased that he would may be able to go that far with the gorgeous Elaine, whilst he doubted Gavin would get too far with Louise. Gavin knew there was no way that his wife would let another man inside her clothing, but looked forward to taking as many liberties as he could with Louise.

"Very well" they agreed.

"I think we should all stay in this room with the lights turned down. I think it's probably safer that way." Said Louise.

"Agreed"

"When one couple stops we all stop, or if anyone feels they can't cope with it then just say so and we all stop."

"OK". They all nodded.

"Does this constitute wife swapping?" asked Elaine.

"I think the term would be soft swapping." Said Mike, he spent a lot of time on the internet.

"Sorry but I need the loo, don't start without me." Joked Gavin.

"Me too."

"And me."

"Me as well."

They all trooped of to the bathrooms in turn. Partly through nerves and partly to 'freshen up'. Despite their talk of limits, each and everyone of them washed their naughty bits. "You never know." They all thought.

Back in the living room Louise turned down the lights so only a couple of small lamps were left on. They all stood nervously in the middle of the room.

"Let's sit over here." Once again it was Elaine taking the lead, as she led Mike by the hand to one of the sofas.

"I guess this is us then." Said Gavin pointing to the other sofa that was placed at right angles to the other. Louise nodded and sat down.

They all sat facing into the centre of the room each couple nervously eying the other. None of them wanting to make the first move for fear of appearing too eager to their husband or wife.

"This is strange." Said Elaine.

"Mmmm" they mumbled.

After a further minute of embarrassed twitching, Elaine said "Gavin, why don't you kiss Louise?"

"OK. If that's alright with Louise."

"Yes, fine." Said Louise.

Gavin awkwardly put his arm around Louise and leaned in to kiss her lightly on her freshly made up lips. Louise reciprocated with small pouting kisses back.

Elaine and Mike watched as their spouses began to make out. Their hearts were pounding almost audibly. Mike placed his hand on top of Elaines and gently squeezed it. "May I kiss you?" he whispered.

"Please." She replied, intertwining their arms in a tight embrace. For the first time Elaine felt the power in Mikes body, she had never felt so overwhelmed by another persons strength. Her legs turned to jelly as Mike kissed her open mouthed and thrust his tongue through her moist lips.

Louise opened one eye and watched her husband envelope her girlfriend in his muscular arms, and slowly lowered onto his back pulling her on top of him, their lips never separating. Elaine's ample tits squashed against his shirt covered chest. Louise wished she could join in.

Gavin continued to work his magic on Louise's lips, suddenly thrusting his tongue into her mouth. This move took her by surprise as she was concentrating more on her husband than the man clamped to her mouth. Louise pulled back a little.

"What's wrong?" whispered Gavin.

"Sorry, nothing, you're doing fine." She reassured him. Even Gavin could tell that he did not have her undivided attention. He pulled his head back to and looked over his shoulder at the other sofa.

Elaine's head bobbed rhythmically against Mike's whilst her hands fumbled to release him from the tie and collar around his neck. Mike meanwhile was firmly grasping her right breast his fingers pumping slowly around it. Elaine finally loosened the tie enough and pulled it up over his head, breaking their kiss and almost taking his nose with it.

"Let me." He whispered, and removed the tie and undid his top two buttons.

Elaine could see tufts of chest hair protruding over the material. She got an urge to run her fingers through it. She firmly pushed him down onto his back and began to undo the remaining shirt buttons. Mike raised his hand and continued to fondle her breasts and stared into her eyes.

"Fucking hell!" mouthed Gavin. He was very confused. Elaine seemed to be enjoying being pawed by the gorilla, in fact, she seemed to be taking the lead. Under him Louise shifted a little so she too could get a clear view of the other couple.