Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't she beautiful?" Louise murmured.

Gavin had to agree that Elaine at that moment look extraordinarily beautiful and sexy beyond belief. He realised that his confusion was caused by his lack of jealousy, in fact what he was feeling was an overwhelming pride. That gorgeous sensual creature just feet away from him was his wife and everyone in the room lusted after her.

Elaine and Mike were so wrapped up in their own moment that they were oblivious of their audience.

Mikes breathing increased to almost a pant as Elaine pulled the now fully open shirt from out of his waistband. Elaine smiled down at him and ran her fingers through the thick mat of dark chest hair. Mike continued to massage her firm tits. She sat back a little and with one foot on the floor and the other on the sofa allowing Mike to lay fully down on the seat. She settled back down straddling his groin with her skirt covered legs. The lump she felt down there was enormous, and caused her to gasp. She gave an almost inaudible growl and ground her mound against his rock hard erection. Mike whimpered. Once again they began to kiss.

Gavin and Louise were transfixed. They actually separated and sat huddled next to each other holding hands.

Mike's fingers released their grip on Elaine's heaving breasts and began to fumble awkwardly at the buttons on her top. Elaine grabbed his hands to stop him.

"I've gone too far." Thought Mike and a look of sorrow briefly crossed his face.

The buttons were just for show, Elaine once more raised up still grinding her hips against his crotch and not once taking her eyes from his she pulled the top over her head. Her bra cover tits bounced back into place.

"Fuck!" Louise uttered and released Gavin's hand to clutch at his thigh. Gavin did the same to hers.

Mike, once more raised his hands to Elaine's breasts but this time they felt softer even more pliable and her nipples could be clearly felt. He used his fingers to very gently pinch them. Elaine placed her hands over his and pressed them hard into her chest. Then without a second thought she pulled the bra cups up and over her breasts. Mike gasped as her tits burst into full naked view.

Louise grabbed at the rigid rod that stood vertically in Gavin's jeans and with her other hand she began to squeeze her own breast. Automatically Gavin cupped her mound and began to rub her through dress and underwear. Neither of them could take their eyes off of their spouses.

Elaine leant forward and rubbed her breasts across his hairy chest and up into Mikes face. Mike thankfully grasped her tits and began sucking hard on her right nipple, then changed to the left. Elaine groaned loudly.

Gavin urgently fumbled his zipper down, his cock was so hard it felt like is was going to snap. Louise automatically helped pull it from the confines of his jeans. In turn Gavin used his fingers to gather up her hem of her dress and slip his hand down her round belly under her tights and into her warm wet knickers. His fingers slipped readily between her sodden slippery vaginal lips, he curled his middle finger around and into her hot depths, while his palm rubbed against her needy clitoris. Neither had averted their gaze from the other couple.

Elaine lifted her bum slightly and moved her hand between them and out of sight. Her fingers traced out the shape of the thick lump of man meat in Mikes trousers. Even though she had actually seen it before she was amazed at it's girth. Her fingers gently followed it's outline and as she reached it's large helmet she gave it a tight squeeze.

Mike moaned "Oh God."

Gavin and Louise could not see what Elaine was actually doing but it was obvious. Louise pumped at Gavin's cock. Gavin squelched his fingers in the mush of her vagina his thumb pressed directly on her hardened little bean.

Elaine pulled her tits from Mike's mouth and hands and kissed him open mouthed once more, their tongues clearly circling each other. Then she dropped her lips to his chest and began to slowly lick and kiss her way down his body.

Gavin and Louise practically stopped breathing as the scene unfolded before them, almost unconsciously they continued to masturbate one another.

Elaine's mouth reached Mike's trouser belt, again she sat back, this time her fingers expertly undid the buckle and the top button of his trousers. In open view of everyone she rubbed his hard cock through the material with the palm of her hand. Mike gasped for air through clenched teeth.

Elaine pulled down his zip and peeled open the front of his trousers. Released from the constraints of the trouser material his black boxers tented obscenely. Elaine grasped the cotton covered pole with her right hand and made to lift the waste band over it's throbbing head with her left.

Louise began to convulse. Her legs suddenly crossed over Gavin's hand, trapping his fingers painfully between her thighs. Her hips bucked violently back and forth.

"Jeeessuus!" she squealed, "fuuuckkking Chriiisssst!." Her orgasm washed over her and she fell back still painfully grasping Gavin's manhood and panting for breath. Her hand clenched on her breast.

Elaine and Mike crashed to earth, suddenly reminded of the situation. Elaine instinctively threw her arm across her breasts to hide them, quite who from did not really occur to her.

Mike sat up and surveyed the scene a few feet away across the room. Gavin had his hand in his wife's knickers. She was openly holding what appeared to be a very erect penis that was actually quite a bit longer than his own.

He felt a sudden surge of anger. Not only had his wife opened her legs at the drop of a hat but his rival with the long dick had gotten her off in record time, plus he was getting a hand job from her, plus they had interrupted his own imminent experiences. Basically he was jealous and felt he had been robbed.

"That.. that..that's penetration, " he stammered, pointing at Gavin's hand immersed between his wife's legs.

Both Gavin and Louise felt shocked as they discovered that they were indeed holding each other in a most intimate manner. Neither of them recalled intentionally feeling up the other, it had just been a natural extension of watching the pair before them.

Realising Louise was squeezing his cock made it pulse between her fingers. Everyone saw the movement.

"For fuck's sake! Put him down will you?" Hissed Mike.

Gavin withdrew his damp fingers from between his hostesses legs. He just could not help himself. "Actually, I wouldn't call that penetration. It was only a finger." He held up the digit in question.

Louise jumped to her feet and stood between them, she knew Gavin only had seconds to live.

"Mike, darling, calm down. We will stop if it's upsetting you so much." She reasoned.

"Ha! That's fine for you, you just had a cum on Mr. Wonderful's magic finger."

"It had nothing to do with Gavin, it could have been anyone."

"Thanks a lot." Uttered Gavin, but he knew what she meant.

"We were both just so turned on by the amazing performance you two were giving." She continued.

"It's true mate," Gavin confirmed, "I don't remember ever seeing Elaine go at it in such a rampant way before. Not even with me. I couldn't take my eyes off of the pair of you."

Elaine had knelt behind Mike and begun to rub his tense shoulders, that and the complimentary explanation went a long way to cooling Mikes temper.

"OK. fair enough I guess me and Elaine were going at it a little intensely."

"I thought she was going to melt the furniture." Said Gavin, smiling directly at his wife, already he was looking forward to the fucking they would be doing in the very near future.

Elaine pulled her bra cups back over her breasts and stood up.

"I need a drink." She said as they all rearranged and replaced their clothing.

"Me too." Agreed Louise.

Once again the wives left for the kitchen.

"Bloody hell lover, you were really going at in there." Louise laughed.

"I don't know what came over me, I can't remember feeling that horny with a man, not ever. If you hadn't screamed I don't know what would have happened."

"Well the sight of you two together certainly sent me over the edge."

"It's alright for you, you got off. I'm still frothing. Elaine ran her hands over her breasts feeling her hard nipples. These feel like bullets."

Louise leaned forward and kissed Elaine. "My poor baby, I wish there was something I could do." Her hand slipped down between them to cup Elaine's sex.

Elaine pulled away. "Don't, it's not funny, I'm so fucking horny."

"Well we could always carry on."

"What? With Mike ready to rip Gavin's head off, I don't think so. I'm amazed that Gavin was so cool about me going with Mike. It's probably better if we quit while everyone is still breathing."

"The problem was we were all in the same room." Suggested Louise.

"What? Out of sight out of mind? I'm not sure Mike or Gavin would trust each other, or us to go off somewhere and stick to the rules."

"Well with you and Mike in the room I know I can't give Gavin the attention he needs because I'll just end up watching you two."

"At the end of the day we're all grown ups. If you don't mind what I get up to with Mike and I don't mind what you do with Gavin then it's really up to those two to sort it out."

With the women, once again out of the room the husbands fell silent. They both knew they were on the edge of something truly exciting or disastrous.

"We ought to talk this through properly, or things could get very messy." Gavin suggested, surprising himself and Mike with the sensibility of his remark.

"I know; but it's difficult."

"You got that right."

"Let me just say that I love Louise and won't do anything to hurt her."

"The same goes for me and Elaine. But I must admit that life in the bedroom has been a bit dire up until recently."

"You mean tonight?"

"I mean a few things have happened of late that have relit the fires, for both of us. Our horizons have expanded a bit and I for one am willing to try some new stuff, I think the same goes for Elaine. At the end of the day I trust her."

"How did you feel watching me and her earlier?"

"Strangely enough I felt proud of her, she seemed to be doing a good job of getting you going, but it's me she'll be going home with. If you can understand that."

"I think so. I must say though, I felt bloody jealous when I saw you with your hand in my wife's knickers."

"Sorry about that."

"Forget it, I think the jealousy came from not having my hand in your Elaine's pants rather than anything you and Louise were doing. It's all a lot to get your head around. Especially when you've been drinking."

Gavin and Mike continued in this remarkably civilised vein building something bordering on a rapport that neither would have thought possible a few hours ago.

The women returned to the living room. Their husbands seemed to have declared a cease fire and seemed to be talking about their favourite videos.

"The quality was crap but ten out of ten for content." Said Mike.

"Which film are you on about?" enquired Elaine, she liked films and regarded herself as a bit of a buff.

"The one you and Louise made the other day." Replied Mike.

"Ah. You know about our little white lie then?"

"Yes, it turns out that you both made a secret recording and neither of you knew anything about it."

"We just thought it would be best if Gavin didn't know that you had seen Elaine naked doing those things." Explained Louise

"And I'm sure Mike wouldn't want Gavin seeing Louise like that... but we didn't want to keep our little romp a secret from our husbands; that would be like being unfaithful." continued Elaine.

"You're both so devious, no more secrets. OK?" insisted Mike.

"We're sorry." They agreed in unison.

Wine was once again handed out, and they sat once more on the sofas, this time with their own husbands and wives.

"Well at least we can claim to have done wife swapping, what do they call them?" Said Gavin.

"Swingers." Answered Mike.

"That's it, we're swingers." Gavin confirmed.

"A bit of a snog and a grope surely doesn't count, does it?" asked Elaine.

"It got me excited enough." Laughed Louise.

"While the rest of us sit here more frustrated than ever." Grumbled Mike.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll take care of you later." Louise kissed her husband on the cheek. Mike put his arm around her and squeezed.

"We'd better be making tracks." Said Gavin, finishing his wine, he too wanted to be taken care of.

On the other sofa, Mike and Louise were sharing a kiss.

"Throw a bucket of water over them," joked Gavin.

"Tonight has made me realise though, that we hardly ever kiss anymore." Complained Elaine watching the couple opposite.

"Oh for goodness sake, I would have thought you would have had enough kissing for one night."

Elaine pressed her lips to his.

Gavin briefly puckered up and pecked her back, but Elaine's lips persisted. Across the room, he could see Louise and Mike deepen their lip locked embrace.

"Round two." he thought and poked his tongue into his wife's mouth.