Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

After signing the contracts to take over as an executive producer, Jennifer wasted no time making her presence felt with this show. She and Trey began meeting together and talking over ideas. Staying true to her word, she called in some fashion designers she knew who were looking to make an easy pay check doing routine makeup work and costume designing. It was nothing too fancy to put together outfits that were a bit revealing and playing up to her old status as a sex symbol. With advice for Trey, she pushed the man into developing his own sense of style and sex appeal for the show. Trey learned quickly of what Jennifer had in store for this show. As she planned to create viewership alone from her seductive presence on screen before an audience. This was going to be their show, but it was clear that she was the main star who was acting as a presenter.

Before they had even met, Trey already had something of a set list for the premier episode. Focusing on nineties R&B hits, he had went through and picked seven songs. Jennifer helped fill in the missing gaps. It wasn't a proper video play list without something from Mary J. Blige, as well as Jade and Boyz II Men. Trey was impressed with how much knowledge Jennifer knew with the genre's big hits of the nineties. What he didn't know was how much she enjoyed dancing to a number of these tracks. Jennifer passed an idea over to him, one that would involve an additional set in the studio where she could dance along to one of the songs of her choice. It would be something of a new music video with Jennifer teasing the camera with a pole dance routine. It was something that she missed doing, as Jennifer previously had a television show that specialized in her sex appeal alone to build an audience.

When Trey had told her that her idea reminded him of her time on 'The Client List', Jennifer couldn't help but smirk and come up with new ideas for teasing him. She requested that all of her outfits for this show had ample view of her cleavage. Trey went with a more simple approach, planning to wear suits on the set. Jennifer had joked to him that it would like as if he were some wealthy business man stepping into the hotel lobby set while she was simply a beautiful guest. Their conversations led to a small script being written for the show, involving a basic plot that had both of them as guests at Fantasy Radio Hotel. Their characters would go by their first names to make things easier. They had their moments trading jokes and flirts on the set, anything she could do to make the man more comfortable in her presence. Jennifer hoped this was more than just an hour program of music videos. She believed that her chemistry with Trey on the show could carry it. With her doing dance segments, perhaps it would entice upcoming directors to want to try and step in and make a quick pay check doing an easy video.

A practice routine for lines and speech in front of camera was one thing Trey was forced to focus on. The studio had agreed for the show to be shot in advanced and aired a week later. This gave time for advertising, as Jennifer put up a small bit of money herself to fund two commercials to promote the show. There was no way she believed the show could be done live, as Trey had enough trouble on his own without flubbing his speech. An acting coach was brought in to help him, working alongside the man for five days a week. Trey had a problem looking into the camera and then slowly uttering his words. Eventually after two weeks practice, he had fixed his speech pattern and no longer appeared nervous when glancing back into the lens of the main camera station. He was more comfortable when Jennifer was on the set, so she agreed to do most of the talking for the premier episode Now that he was ready for showtime, a date was set for filming on June the fifteenth. The first episode of Fantasy Radio Hotel was to premier on a Monday morning, the second day of July.

"Is everyone ready? We're going to pick back up real soon!"

"Just another minute, please! He said he'd be right back!"

Jennifer's sultry southern accent called out in protest to the director sitting behind the main camera work station. Trey had stepped off from the set for a bathroom break. The set piece was all done and she was standing in front of the camera waiting on Trey to rejoin her. The walls of the set were done in a dark purple with gold lining. From the far north side was a desk assembled to appear as a reception desk. In the middle of the room was two purple chairs set up with gold frames, the seats for Trey and Jennifer to sit together. She stood tall in a black pair of high heel pumps. A one piece short dress covered her body, hugging those perfect curves and allowing Jennifer's plump ass to be seen. Up at the top, Jennifer's heavy cleavage was revealed with a low cut part. It was a dress almost identical to one worn from her time on 'The Client List', much to Trey's enjoyment. Her hair was fixed up, parted down the middle as Jennifer had put on a little bit of eyeliner and pink lipstick. So far, she certainly looked the part of the sex appeal to attract viewers to the show.

"Someone tell Trey to hurry his fucking ass up. We need to go ahead and re-shoot this soon now. I don't wanna spend all day waiting around just to do a quick one minute take."

"Hey, I'm right here!"

Stepping back through the doorway to the set, Trey waved to the director who was calling for him. Jennifer offered him a smile while waving as she returned to sitting down in the right side chair. Trey wore a black pinstriped suit, going the fancy route with his wardrobe. Once he had walked back over and sat next to Jennifer in the left side chair, it was time to re-shoot the scene.

"Alright, we're ready now. Take three! And...ACTION!"

After the director spoke, the cameras began to roll and Jennifer smiled while crossing her legs and speaking as she gazed back at the camera. This scene was to take place after a commercial break, as Jennifer was ready to welcome the viewer back to the program.

"Welcome back to Fantasy Radio Hotel, did you miss me?"

When she spoke her question, Trey glanced over to her lovely face with a grin. He looked back at the camera and then said his line.

"We hope you did, cause we've got more jams coming up for your listening pleasure."

"Trey's right! You just watched a classic by H-Town called Knockin' The Boots."

"I think that song made it a little sweaty in here..."

Jennifer glared back at Trey after he spoke his line. She bit down on her bottom lip before replying.

"Did you mention something about being sweaty? Well, that's something in common with this next song. A masterpiece song produced by the one and only Kieth Sweat. I loved this song so much, I've got a little video for all of y'all to see."

Her eyes shifted back to the camera and then Jennifer smirked. Her thick southern accent came off strong as she spoke in a seductive tone.

"This next one is called Freak Me by Silk. Remember this? I hope you enjoy this little somethin' from me."

She winked into the camera and then the short filming ended.

"CUT! Well done, that was good."

Trey let out a sigh as the director spoke in satisfaction. They weren't quite done yet, as they had to film a few other segments to go along with this. Each small scene introduced the next music video that was to play, offering Trey and Jennifer dialogue to speak back to the viewer. A commercial break would be ordered between two music videos. So far they had filmed four segments, but still had more to go through. Once they were done, Jennifer was ready to get filming all done with during the day as she was prepared for her dancing segment to Silk's Freak Me song. A different director had been brought in for that scene, scheduled to shoot later in the day. It was her song of choice, as she couldn't think of a better tune in the play list that she wanted to dance to. Such a scene was bound to spark a bit of controversy and speculation from Hollywood gossip about her return to stardom.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

The filming process was wrapped up after several cuts of small scenes. Once the director was satisfied, it would be time for the clips to be edited back in the studio. Trey and Jennifer remained on the set after everything was complete, for she still had a job at hand with additional filming. The time had come for to enter the second studio set piece for their show, one that was arranged exclusively for her dancing scene. Trey couldn't keep his eyes away from her beautiful body, even after they had stepped away from the purple decorated set piece for their show. It was almost as if she had been teasing him the whole time with the flirtatious dialogue back and forth between the two of them. Now he was by himself in the back rooms as Jennifer had wandered off to change her outfit. Trey was busy thinking of the fact that she was going to be dancing to Silk's Freak Me song. It was one of his favorite sensual numbers of that era and for her to pick that song was truly something special. After taking off the jacket of his suit, a knock was heard outside the door. He opened the door to the smiling face of a male assistant.

"Mr. Banks, pardon me for bothering you. Miss. Hewitt asked that you come see her on the second set."

"You ain't bothering me, thanks for letting me know."

Without uttering a word in response, the assistant stepped away from the door and continued down the hall. Trey moved into the hall, unbuttoning the top of his white shirt. He thought to himself for a moment, considering the thought that Jennifer wanted to see him. She had to be preparing for her dance scene at the moment. Once he began walking down the hall, loud bass booms were audible to his ears. Trey had not realized just how much time had slipped by, as the filming had already begun on the second set. He raced down the hallways, arriving just as the music came to a halt. After pulling open the door for Set 2, he was greeted to a dark room with three cameras set up. In the center of the room was a silver stripper pole raised on a circular platform. Trey was standing right behind one of the camera stations set for filming, while two large lights from above illuminated the room with a hue of purple to the left and blue to the right. Jennifer walked back to the middle of the room, grabbing the pole and then speaking out in her strong southern voice.

"I'm ready. Let's try it again, go ahead!"

She stood in the same pair of black high heels she had been wearing earlier only this time Jennifer was wearing a one piece black bustier outfit that exposed her heavy cleavage. Her legs were covered in black fishnet stockings while her hair had been fixed up beyond her shoulders to reveal her beautiful face. Hanging from her ears was a pair of large but thin golden hoop ear rings. Her eyes glanced over, catching the sight of Trey standing behind one of the camera men. She looked his way and winked before stepping up and wrapping her left hand around the stripper pole.

"And...Roll camera!"

After the director spoke from across the room, the lights faded into darkness and the music began to play once more. 'Freak me, baby! Ohhhh, yeah! Freak me, baby! Mmmm, just like that!'. As the opening lyrics were heard, the two lights shifted, shining their rays of purple and blue over the center of the room as Jennifer began to step around the metal stripper pole. She circled it slowly, preparing for her break dance once the chorus of the song kicked in.

"Let me lick you up and down, until you say stop. Let me play with your body baby, make you real hot!"

The key to the song shifted and then Jennifer began her pole dance right on tempo with the chorus. The lights shined over her, offering a ray of colors as she twirled around the stripper pole and slid down to her knees before coming back up. She tucked the stripper pole between the crack of her plump ass, trailing back up as the final line of the chorus played: 'Cause tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you!'. All Trey could do was stand there and watch her dance. Jennifer slid back down to her knees as the song followed the next verse.

"Baby, don't you understand, I wanna be your nasty man. I wanna make your body scream then you will know just what I mean."

The backing vocals came in soon after with a short lyric: 'You know what I mean'. Trey watched over one of the screens that played back the camera angle focused at Jennifer's adorable face. She bit her bottom lip, gazing into the camera like a true seductress before she climbed back up from her knees. In her position, she began to rock her hips, shaking them and working her ass from behind before grabbing the stripper pole behind her with both hands. When the chorus began to play once more, Jennifer took off twirling again in a counter-clockwise rotation. The lights above changed and moved in perfect sync with the rhythm of the song. As Jennifer continued to dance, Trey stood there glancing over the monitors that revealed what the various camera angles captured from her body movements. For a song that was just a little over four minutes, it felt as if time were slowing down as she danced along to it. Jennifer demonstrated that she had practiced a routine for this specific song, all visible with how she moved in perfect sync with the tempo and beat of the rhythm.

By the end of the song, the chorus played three final times. Jennifer slowed down by this time and seemed to have her own tricks in play for the finale of the song. One camera focused in on her face as she brought her right hand thumb up to her lips and playfully bit down on her nail before winking. She then grabbed the stripper pole to work herself in front of it again. Like before, she pushed her ass back until the pole was bulging between her thick cheeks. By the time the chorus replayed the second time, Jennifer began to push her hips back and forth, forcing the pole to move down and up between the crack of her ass. Trey dropped his lower lip while watching one of the back camera angles over a monitor. Jennifer finished up her dance by the third and final chorus, stepping away from the pole and coming down the small steps that led to the round platform. One of the cameras zoomed out as she placed her hands on her hips and smiled back to the camera's view. The song faded and then the filming was over.

"Well done, Jennifer. Excellent work!"

The director spoke across the room and then the lights in the room turned on. Now that the set wasn't dark, Trey could clearly see that there wasn't much to the room they had built. It had the same purple colors as the main studio set, only with a bed to the far left of the room made up with purple sheets. Jennifer's eyes shifted over to Trey as she grinned at him. He blushed, gazing back at her while feeling the erection that had risen in his pants. Jennifer smiled at him, flashing her teeth before the director spoke again.

"I'm gonna edit all of this together tomorrow. We'll splice together a bunch of the different shots from the camera angles. I like how you worked here, dancing with the pole. This is gonna be great when I'm done with it."

"Thanks, Dave! I can't wait to see what you do with it!"

It suddenly occurred to Trey that he didn't even know the director's name involved with this small piece of filming. Jennifer had brought someone in and hd her fair share of control over the show, but it didn't bother him. This was all her doing and he had a positive feeling that she would make his show into a success with this little dance video that they had just filmed. She walked over to where Trey was standing, gazing over at him before speaking in a low voice.

"Hey Trey, did you enjoy what you just watched?"

Her voice caught him off guard. He turned to look over at her and then smiled after lightly blushing.

"Oh, hey there Jennifer! Yeah, that was a hell of a dance you just did. I can't wait to see what they edit it into for the music video."

She glanced down and replied with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, it looks like you really did enjoy yourself while watching me."

Trey looked downward and instantly seen that her gaze was fixated on his erection sticking directly up through his black pinstriped pants.

"Oh shit! Sorry about that!"

Jennifer giggled seeing that she could still turn a man on with her sexiness.

"Honey, don't be embarrassed. We'll be by ourselves real soon."

There was something to her words that caught Trey off guard. Did Jennifer really say that back to him? He couldn't believe himself at first. She turned away from him as the crew members in the room were already shuffling out the door. The director called back to her after another few seconds.

"I'm closing set now that we're finished. We'll be back tomorrow to work on the editing stuff."

"Alright, see you Dave! Take care of yourself!"

"Later Jennifer!"

Letting out a sigh, Trey realized that she was correct in her reply back to him. They were about to be alone in the entire building together, as he didn't see the point in leaving like this. Jennifer licked her lips and turned back to him, giving a smirk as she glanced back down at the erection poking up in his pants once more.

"Well Trey, I'm sure you ain't planning on leaving with that in your pants. I'll lock the door and then we can have some fun. You can get freaky with me and I'll do all the things you want me to do."

He looked back at her with a shocked expression painted over his face. Jennifer's words were clearly a play onto the lyrics of the song she had just danced to.

"Are you serious about this?"

All she did was grin back at him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Sure, why not? I mean, come on! You want me, don't you? We've been having all this fun the past few weeks flirting back and forth and now we're finally gonna be by ourselves on the set of OUR show. Let's just pretend that our characters went and got a room together."

The tone of her voice was so seductive with her cute southern accent but Trey couldn't deny anything she was telling him. She knew it as well as he did that there was a lustful desire between the two of them. He walked away from the camera set while Jennifer stepped out of the door. She checked the halls, making sure that they were indeed the last two people remaining in the studio. After a minute, she returned to the set room, locking the door behind her as she promised. Trey turned around and looked at her as he tried to gather his mind together. Swallowing his breath, he spoke to Jennifer.

"Are you sure you wanna do this with me, Jennifer? I mean, I can't lie that I've always had a thing for you. I used to watch you on TV years ago. You're one of the most beautiful women in the world, but you're a married woman and I'm just another guy in this world."

She bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from sighing. Jennifer stood before him, still wearing her one piece bustier outfit from the dancing scene. As she began to walk back towards him, Jennifer spoke with her heels clicking loudly over the floor.

"Honey, you're more than just another guy. You're a man who is gonna have a successful show in his hands."

Stepping forward once more, Jennifer allowed her busty chest to push up against his chest while gazing into his brown eyes and speaking again.

"Our show. The sky's the limit, Trey. Imagine one day this little set becomes an actual hotel room. Imagine a real place called Fantasy Radio Hotel. It's all thanks to your idea and both of us working together."

Jennifer didn't want him to say anything stupid in response, so she pushed her pink lips to his for a soft kiss. Trey wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in as he returned the kiss with the beautiful white woman. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth before their kiss was broken apart. Taking in a deep breath, Jennifer gazed back at his eyes before Trey spoke back to her.