Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you're right, babe."

She stepped back, smirking at him before pointing over at the bed.

"Sit down, Trey. Sit down and tell me what you think of me. What you really think about my body."

"What I think of you, huh?"

He spoke before stepping backwards and sitting over the bed. The dark purple sheets were silky and soft under the palms of his hands. Jennifer turned her back to him and began to slowly sway her hips to the left and right. Though Trey didn't know from her movements, she was moving them on beat with the song that she had previously danced to only minutes ago. Backing up, she began to work her hips backwards, forcing her booty to twerk in front of him. Trey took a deep breath as he tried to think of a subtle way to tell her something dirty.

"You're a MILF, Jennifer. A sexy MILF who knows how to work her ass, I can tell you that."

"A MILF?"

A subtle reply in her sexy voice had caught Trey's attention. It was almost as if Jennifer was surprised before she lowered her thick ass down over his lap and began to grind her hips back. He moved one hand over her hip and wrapped his other arm around her stomach as the sultry actress began to give him something of a slow lap dance. He moaned as she spoke back to him in a low, seductive tone.

"Mmmmmm, I like that. If I'm your MILF, then you're my sexy man."

Trey found her voice to be so sexy to his ears, mostly due to that cute accent she had. Each time Jennifer worked her hips, she could feel his growing cock bulging up between the crack of her plump ass. There was so much she had planned for them together, all beginning when their clothes came out. The lyrics to the song ran through her mind as Jennifer had a new idea for his nickname.

"Better yet, how about you be my nasty man? You can freak me, baby. I know that's what you really wanna do, isn't it Trey?"

"Ohhhh, yeah! Cause tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you."

As he spoke back to her playing up to the lyrics of that wonderful song, Jennifer couldn't have been happier. Trey didn't care about her being married or a MILF as he called her. An opportunity like this didn't come every day for him to take a chance having some lustful fun with a woman he had desired for so long. Jennifer soon got up from his lap and turned around to grin at him. Trey then watched her unbutton the bustier outfit from the top and slide it off her curvy body. She stood before him wearing a white push up bra and matching thong. He leaned back over the bed, grinning to her.

"Damn, you look fine baby. You've certainly got a dancer's body, weather you're a mom or not."

Jennifer leaned down, knowing that his eyes would gaze downward into the heavy cleavage contained in her tight bra. Once she witnessed Trey's eyes shifting, she then moved both of her hands behind her back to undo her bra. Her breasts fell free as she pulled it away and tossed it to the floor. Trey smiled up at her, flashing his teeth.

"Let me see those big titties, baby. Come here, Jennifer."

With a smirk on her face, Jennifer stepped forward and watched as Trey brought his black hands over her light skin. He wasted no time gripping her breasts with his finger tips, squeezing them as he brought them towards his face. Parting his lips, he used his tongue to lick over her left nipple, feeling it harden up between his lips.

"Mmmmmmm, you like these big boobs, my nasty man?"

He kissed over her left nipple and then moved to the right one, giving it a soft kiss before answering her back.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Nothing better than big titties to play with, damn these are nice."

After replying, Trey squeezed her breasts again as he listened to Jennifer moan. It was time to get dirty now without wasting anymore time. As he was too busy playing with her breasts in his hands, Jennifer used her hands to slide her thong down and then step out of it as her heels stomped loudly over the floor. Each time Trey's fingertips squeezed over her firm tits, Jennifer let out a soft moan with her lips closed. Her muffled voice almost sounded like a cat purring before him. She had his exposed her body before him and now it was his turn to do the same.

"Take off your clothes, Trey. I wanna see what you've got for me down below."

Her sassy voice had caught his attention with that lovely southern accent. Trey took a deep breath before he began to unbutton his white shirt, still looking forward at her big breasts that were still in his view. Jennifer raised an eyebrow when she noticed the muscles over his black body, as it was the first time she had witnessed the athletic build of his body. Trey tossed the shirt to the floor where her clothes remained now. She softly smiled at him and stepped back once he moved his hands to the belt holding his pants together. When he glanced back to her body, he finally noticed that she had taken off her thong and revealed her sweet, wet pussy to him. He bit down on his bottom lip, noticing that she kept it shaved down below. The pink folds of her moist heat dripped a few drops of lustful dew as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Jennifer took a step back as she watched him lean down and untie his shoes, kicking them off and pulling his socks away from his feet. She moved forward, offering to aid him after falling down to her knees.

"Let me help you, honey."

She smirked to him before pulling his pants below his ankles so Trey could easily step out of them. The last piece of his clothing to come off was the white pair of underwear. Jennifer gazed into his big brown eyes, slowly gritting her teeth from under pink lips as she slid his underwear down to allow his large black cock to spring free. Trey broke eye contact to glance down at his dark thick shaft, watching as Jennifer wrapped her little white hands around it. She dropped her lower lip, moaning as Trey could feel her breath over his cock after she properly leaned down in position. Jennifer licked her lips before leaning down and planting a soft kiss over the head. His cock twitched from within the grasp of her fingers, jumping to the as she kissed over the bulging crown once again.

"Oh god, baby..."

Trey's voice called out in low words. Jennifer could hear the excitement and anticipation clearly in his voice. This was something he dreamed of for so many years. Luck was truly on his side when it came to meeting this buxom lady, but now he was in the beginning of her whirlwind of lust. Slowly, she pumped his cock back and forth with her right hand. Jennifer softly gazed into his eyes, offering a little smirk up at him. After a minute of slowly wanking him to prepare his cock at full size, she moved both her hands down to the base and parted her lips once again. Trey watched as she slid his long black cock between her lips and began to slowly suck him. He gasped his breath, feeling her tongue push to the underside of his shaft as her lips slowly sucked him lovingly.

"Damn, baby...Ohhhhhhh, yeah..."

It didn't take long for Jennifer to make this man cry out to her. It was her desire to get freaky with him and soon, she would have them talking dirty words back and forth. Pushing her lips further down his shaft, she took more of it between her lips as she began to bob her head up and down. Trey moaned again, just as Jennifer pulled her lips back to the head and released it with an audible popping sound. The brunette actress took a deep breath, squeezing his cock with her little white hand before pumping it up and down.

"Such a beautiful black cock, mmmmmmmmm."

After her small compliment, she spit on the head and began to rub her saliva into his dark shaft as lube.

"So fuckin' big..."

Jennifer spoke again with her southern accent slurring her words. His long black pole was now shiny with the coat of saliva she had applied to it. Trey watched her go back down, enveloping those pretty little lips back around his giant pole as she began to suck it once more. 'Mmm, mmmmmmm' She moaned while pumping her lips up and down, forcing her mouth to create various slobbering and sucking noises. Trey took a deep breath, letting out a soft moan to the feeling of this wonderful woman sucking his big black cock.

"Don't stop baby, god that feels so fucking good. Keep going, suck it."

'Oh, he thinks this feels good? He ain't felt nothin' yet', Jennifer spoke in her head considering what she had planned for Trey. She continued to bob her head up and down, sucking his long black dick and savoring every inch of it. She moved her hands down to her breasts, squeezing her nipples between her finger tips while bobbing her head up and down. She expected him to maybe rest his hand over the back of her head, but Trey made no such move. He just sat there, embracing the pleasure she gave to him and allowing her all the freedom to work her mouth up and down his hard cock. Pushing her lips all the way down, Jennifer showed off her deepthroating oral skills. Trey groaned, calling out to her.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Jennifer baby, oh yes!"

When he moaned out her name, she knew that he was all hers now. Jennifer gazed her big brown eyes up at him before pulling her lips up to release his hard cock with another popping sound. A few strings of drool hung from her gaping mouth before Jennifer spit down on his cock and then leaned up with her two great big breasts. Trey watched as she used her right hand to push his long black cock between those impressive huge tits. Within seconds, his shaft was squeezed between her boobs and then his eyes wandered up to see the cute smirk across her face.

"This is where you want that big fuckin' black cock, right Trey? You want it right between my big white tits, don't you?"

Before he could reply to her, she winked at him and began to pump her breasts up and down. Jennifer continued to smile at him, flashing the edge of her teeth before curling those lips into one of the most adorable grins Trey had ever witnessed. He dropped his lower lip, moaning as she worked her breasts up and down over his big black cock. Jennifer remembered each and every time she had caught his wandering eyes glancing into her cleavage. Now he had the moment he had lusted for all those times, experiencing her working those tits up and down his long pole. Jennifer moaned, speaking in a low voice back to him again.

"That big black dick feels so fuckin' good between my tits."

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah."

He could hardly utter a few words but that didn't matter to Jennifer. She maintained eye contact with him, still moving her tits up and down over his cock while she replied almost in a whisper of a voice.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. I know you're just lovin' this right now."

"Yes, I am baby."

Her lips were still curved into a grin as Jennifer didn't stop moving her breasts up and down. She refused to break her eye contact from him, allowing Trey to watch the head of his dark meaty shaft poke up between her tits and then gaze back up into her face. Jennifer went slow when it came to fucking him with her tits, all because she wanted him to enjoy each passing moment of this sensational feeling. She was a little disappointed he wasn't talking dirty back to her, but perhaps that would change when she got on top. After another minute of listening to him breath heavily and moan, Jennifer came to a stop and let go of her breasts. She wrapped her right hand back around his black dick and then leaned down to the kiss the head as she had done before. Trey knew she was about to do something since she had come to an abrupt stop. When Jennifer raised herself up from her knees, he knew exactly what she was about to do now.

"Come on, baby! I want you to get on top and ride it!"

Trey spoke up as he offered both of his hands to pull her up. Jennifer took his hands, climbing up atop him as she straddled his body and he fell back over the silky purple sheets of the bed. Jennifer leaned down and placed a soft kiss over his lips, resting her hands over his muscular toned chest.

"You want me to ride that big fuckin' black cock, Trey?"

"Yeah!"

When he answered her back, he raised his left hand from behind to place a playful spank over her thick ass. Jennifer moaned, biting her lower lip as she felt his palm across her ass. She leaned back up and then used both of her hands to grab his meaty black cock, pushing the head over her clit. She moaned again before pushing it through her vulva lips. Trey suddenly gasped as Jennifer slammed herself down on his cock, taking several inches inside of her.

"FUCK!!"

For the first time Trey had witnessed Jennifer scream aloud in her beautiful voice. She whimpered before grinding her hips to thrust his cock into her pussy. With her hands pushed down over his chest, Jennifer began to work herself into a rhythm of riding his long black cock.

"There you go, Jennifer! That's it, ride it! Keep going, baby!"

His words of encouragement were soon met with Trey pushing his hands to grip over her legs just above her knees. Jennifer had bent her legs as she had straddled him earlier and now he was thrusting forward to help her. She threw her head back, moaning while her big breasts began to bounce up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Take me, Trey! Mmmmmmm, fuck me!"

He could hear her breathing heavily while thrusting upward to pound his hard cock into that tight pussy. Her brunette locks of hair waved around, moving wildly as Jennifer was still moaning.

"Yes, yes, yesssss!!"

Biting down on her lower lip again, Jennifer moved her left hand up his chest as Trey was still thrusting forward. Each time she felt his hard cock pump inside of her, her breasts continued to shake around wildly. It was tempting for him to reach up his hands and play with them, but Trey was content with enjoying the sight of her bouncing boobs. He gripped her legs tighter as Jennifer turned to glance over her right shoulder. She raised her right hand, pushing it down over one of her ass cheeks from behind as she watched them bounce with each hard thrust he sent forward into her pussy.

"That's it, that's it, THAT'S IT!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

As Jennifer screamed, Trey gritted his teeth and began to pound his cock forward into her juicy cunt as hard as he possibly could. The large hoop rings hanging from her ears were moving back and forth with the left one getting caught up in her hair for a short moment. Her body shook as she gasped and screamed again.

"GAWD, YES! THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME, TREY!!!"

That cute southern accent of hers had caused her screaming words to slur about. Still gripping her legs, Trey continued to thrust his cock forward. His balls slapped against the undersides of her thick buttocks with each full thrust he sent into that wonderful pussy. Jennifer could no longer control herself. She returned her right hand down to his chest, raking her nails over his black skin while screaming.

"OHHHHH, YEAH! FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!! GIVE IT TO ME, TREY! OHHH GAWD, YES!!"

Each time she yelled, her voice echoed through out the studio set room. All thoughts of reality with their location were lost to Trey, as he no longer cared that they were fucking right on the set of their show. Trey was unaware of just how close she was to reaching her orgasm. He began to slow down, fearing that he would end up cumming inside of her. Jennifer ranked her nails over his skin again, scratching him hard as she raised her head and had finally reached her breaking point.

"OHHHH, GAWD! GAWD, YESSSS!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Trey soon figured out just why Jennifer was screaming as loudly as possible. It was almost as if she strained her voice upon reaching her orgasm. As she panted and took deep breaths, Trey cried out to the feeling.

"Oh god, yes! Cum for me, Jennifer! Yes!!"

It was tough for him not to blow his load within her pussy, but Trey managed to hold himself at least for now. He didn't know how long he'd last with her still atop him, so he desperately called out to her.

"Jennifer, I think I'm gonna end up cumming inside of you if you don't get off me."

She quickly recovered from her climax, licking her lips after hearing Trey's words.

"Leave that to me, honey! I wanna make your big chocolate dick explode, don't cum yet."

Jennifer had her own ideas for pushing him into his orgasm, for she wanted to be the one to force him into that sweet release herself. Leaning down again, she kissed his lips before she began to finally move off him. Trey could feel every inch of his swollen black rod slipping free from that busted pussy before it flopped down over his stomach. She had a devious idea in mind, something Trey could easily guess with the cute expression across her face. He didn't realize what Jennifer had in mind until she got up from him over the bed. His eyes wandered around the set room, glancing over at the camera work stations that were secured in three places. Jennifer's heels loudly boomed over the floor as she moved to the rounded center piece with the stripper pole. Trey got up, following her as he watched the woman bend over and spread her legs out.

"What do you think of this ass, Trey? You like it, huh?"

Jennifer glanced over at him from beyond her right shoulder as she began to shake her hips. As she was bent over, her hands pushed down over the round stage piece and now she was working her impressive ass into a 'twerk' style booty shake. His eyes marveled over her thick rump cheeks clapping together.

"I like that, baby. You've got a great big white ass and you certainly know how to shake it."

He couldn't have spoken truer words to this woman. Jennifer knew she had the curves and thickness built to rock her ass and mesmerize a man like him. Licking her lips, she continued to twerk it. Her ass cheeks flopped and clapped together back and forth as she shook it up and down. If Trey didn't get her hint, Jennifer was ready to scream it at him in her signature sultry southern accent.

"Come on, you wanna fuck this ass, Trey? Don't deny it! I can tell by that look on your face. I know you wanna slide that big fuckin' black dick right in there and pound me in the ass."

All he could do was smile back at her as Trey watched her bite down on her lower lip. Jennifer had already given him something of a little lap dance with this wonderful booty, but now it was time to truly experience her thick buttocks. He stepped forward, watching her ass cheeks twerk and clap together back and forth. If it weren't for her being a true genuiine MILF; he could've called her a phat ass white girl, his white girl with a lovely thick booty. She quit grinding her hips and shaking her ass once the presence of his hand over her left cheek was felt. Jennifer soon felt Trey pulling her thick ass cheeks apart and sliding his long black cock up the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it! I want your big black dick up my ass."

She couldn't help herself, calling out to him impatiently. This was a pleasure that Jennifer loved to indulge in, one that brought her great satisfaction when she was with a loving man. Once Trey had caught view of her dark little hole between those lovely cheeks, he used his right hand to guide his long black dick into her ass. Jennifer turned her head forward and closed her eyes. He could hear her gasping voice as he made the first initial thrust into her thick booty. Licking her lips, Jennifer moaned out to him.

"Yes, just like that. I wanna feel that big fuckin' black cock inside my ass. I want you to fuck this big ass as hard as you fuckin' can."

"That's just what I'm about to do. An ass like this deserves a good fucking."

"Mmmmmm, ain't that the truth. When you're about to cum, just let me know by pulling that big dick out."

Trey licked his lips upon hearing Jennifer's words. He could listen to her voice talk for hours, loving every sound of her speech. She used her left hand to reach back, gripping one of her ass cheeks to pull it back. She gasped again, feeling inch after inch of his hard black meat pole pounding into her. Trey went slow at first, as he had to adjust himself appriopately to the tightness of her back door little hole. Once he made the first full thrust into her ass, Jennifer felt his thick black balls slapping over the undersides of her ass. Below her rump he could see the pink folds of her pussy with Jennifer's juices leaking out and trickling down her thighs. Now she knew that he was ready to give her the pounding that she craved from Trey.