Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, just like that! Pound my ass with your big black cock! POUND ME IN THE ASS, TREY!! OHHHHH, YEAH!!"

From within the back of his mind, Trey had to remind himself repeatedly not to go too fast to cum inside of her ass. He grunted, slamming his cock into her ass with each thrust he made. Jennifer's breasts began to bounce and shake while the golden hoop rings hanging from her ears were moving back and forth.

"OH MAH GAWDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MAH ASS!! POUND IT!!"

She screamed to him, her words slurring in her sexy accent as Trey was now pounding her ass just the way Jennifer wanted it. Over and over, he rocked her body slamming his big black cock into her phat thick ass.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MAH ASS, TREY!! POUND MY FUCKIN' ASS!!"

With her voice slurring her speech again, it took everything in Trey to hold himself back and not blow his load into her ass right then and there. He grunted, still thrusting his cock into her ass. He listened to Jennifer moan before he finally came to a stop realizing that he didn't have much time left. She gasped while feeling him pull his cock from her dark little hole. Jennifer knew exactly why he pulled his cock free, anticipating that he was close to his climax. Trey took a few steps back, breathing heavily while Jennifer turned around and moved from her knees.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna-"

"You're about to cum! I know!"

Jennifer was right on the ball, ready to take control again as she wanted his orgasm to be delivered at the touch of her hand. Dropping down to her knees, she looked up at him before Trey spoke.

"Wrap those big titties around my dick again! I wanna feel 'em one last time!"

Licking her lips, she replied to him while pushing her hands over those big tits to hold them up.

"I want you to fuck 'em this time, Trey! Fuck these titties with your big black dick!"

After hearing her words, Trey stepped forward gripping his long pole with his left hand. Jennifer watched him slide his fat black snake between her large white tits. She squeezed them as Trey began to buck his hips forward, wasting no time as he fucked her tits. Jennifer glanced down, watching the head of his big black dick poke up between her tits.

"Look at me, baby! Look at me!"

Trey couldn't resist the eye contact she had given him earlier. He wanted her to look back into his face with all the lust she had given him with those big brown eyes earlier. As he continued to buck his hips forward to drive his meaty black shaft between her white tits, he moved his hands over her head. His right hand gripped the back of her hair while his left hand palm rested over her forehead.

Jennifer witnessed the image of hunger across his face while he continued to pump his cock through the fold of her big tits pushed together over it. She knew just what to say to him within the heat of this moment.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Fuck my titties, Trey! MMMMM!! FUCK MY TITS WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!!"

As she screamed to him, he began to whimper knowing that time was short. Trey didn't want this pleasure to end. He wished he could hold back, just to experience her lucious body again. Weather it was her breasts, pussy or even her thick ass, Trey felt he could fuck her all day long. Jennifer was more than a friend to him now, she was truly a nasty freak with a body built for fucking. Moving his hands away from her head, Trey cried out as he came to a complete stop.

"OH GOD, OHHHHHHH GOD! I CAN'T HOLD BACK, I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Acting quickly, Jennifer let go of her breasts and wrapped her left arm under them. She held her breasts up while her right hand moved to his thick black cock, twisting her fingers around it. Trey panted, breathing heavily as he watched the lustful woman begin to wank his cock back and forth with her hand while holding her breasts up. He knew within seconds Jennifer would have a hot sticky mess all over her beautiful body with his cock aimed upward over her breasts. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as her hand was working his cock faster with each passing second. Trey couldn't hold back any longer as he cried out to her.

"OHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As his voice roared loudly, Trey's long black cock exploded within the grip of Jennifer's hand. The first burst of his cum splattered across her forehead, streaking droplets into her hair. She closed her eyes after feeling the warm sticky substance splash over her skin, followed by a second thick wave of cum that sent a line up her left cheek and just under her eye. Jennifer moaned, still jacking him off to force the rest of his spunk out over her body. Another spurt shot forward landing on her face, just under her right eye and over her nose. Jennifer gasped, calling out to him.

"Oh mah gawd, you got me good!"

Trey was whimpering in his moans as he heard Jennifer's thick southern accent slurring her speech. She expected him to cum on her tits, not anticipating the burst of his cum would be powerful enough to reach her face. As she opened her eyes, Jennifer licked her lips while aiming his big black dick down at her breasts. She continued stroking it, forcing more wads of his creamy spunk to seep out and splatter across her firm tits. A few lines shot over her right breast, dripping down over her hardened nipple. She licked her lips, feeling more of his creamy white seed as a few thick droplets landed over her left boob. Trey could do nothing but stand there and watch her finish up milking every last drop of his cum out over her breasts. Out of breath, he moaned while gazing down at her gorgeous face covered in his cum. Jennifer was still gripping his shaft, moving it towards her left breast as she smeared the cum over her skin.

"Mmmmmmm, my nasty man sure made a mess over me."

She then took his cock and began to beat the head it over her nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. Jennifer gritted her teeth, looking up into his eyes while the streaks of his cum dripped from her face. This was something he had dreamed of experiencing for so many years when he was lusting over her. All those times he had watched her on TV and looked at photos of this gorgeous woman, he never dreamed that she would be on her knees with her famous face and tits covered in his seed. Trey was attempting to catch his breath as he watched her let go of his cock and scoop up a bit of his cum with her right hand index finger. When Jennifer fed her finger to her mouth to suck it clean, he spoke.

"You're something else, baby. I can't believe we just did this."

Sucking her finger clean, Jennfer replied to him with a smirk.

"You better believe it, Trey. I could get used to having fun with you like this. You were my nasty man and you really freaked me today. Come on, I gotta cleaned up and we both need to get our clothes back on. I've got stuff to do when I get back home. I trust that you aren't gonna tell anyone about this."

"Nope! My lips are sealed baby, this is our little secret."

From her words, reality had come back into his mind to hit him. Trey had almost completely forgotten time, not even realizing that they were all alone at the studio together. Time had passed through their fun time. Without replying to her, he walked back over to the bed where his clothes were a pile laying next to hers. It had not even crossed his mind over all this time alone with Jennifer that they had previously been filming together just hours ago. Beyond the joy of sharing a camera with her, Trey could now go to sleep at night knowing that one of his fantasies had come true after all these years. He and Jennifer had shared a moment of lust and passion together. He hoped that this was the beginning of something, as well as their show becoming a success.

******************

1 WEEK LATER

The phone became busy, ringing with various activity of text messages and calls back and forth to Trey. After the editing work was complete with the filmed segments, Fantasy Radio Hotel was ready to premier within days. A logo for the show had been made with a fancy Broadway style font in a color of white with a dark purple glowing outline. Trey thought the logo could work as a sign for the hotel, if only it were a real place in the future. The short music video segment of Jennifer dancing to Silk's 'Freak Me' had been published online following her decision to release it as a teaser to hype the show up. Trey soon learned just the power Jennifer held when it came to marketability with her name alone. Her dancing video had generated over two million views in less than a day. The headlines in celebrity gossip talked up a storm of Jennifer Love Hewitt's return as hype began to buzz around the show. The old song itself was enjoying a newfound success as Freak Me entered the R&B charts despite being over twenty-five years old as a single.

Among the various phone calls Trey had been receiving, a few of them were from his father. Though the show had yet to premier, his father had told him that he was proud to see his son get up and do something with his life. Another person who had been ringing his phone along with sending text messages was a close friend of Trey's who wanted to join the show. In the end, all the spotlight was centered on Jennifer herself as she now had the limelight positioned back on her. She felt accomplished in her goal to feel desired again, to have people witness that she could still be sexy she could still be at this point in her life. Her status as a sex symbol had been re-ignited almost overnight with the release of the music video. Whatever happened from here with the show, Jennifer had a strong feeling that her hard work with Trey was going to work out fine. Beyond the show itself, she had found a new friend along the way. Someone that she felt a bond could grow with.

TO BE CONTINUED