Fantasy Sex Cruise 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Lauren, move over and straddle Eddy's legs and sit on his lap so he can get a good look at those beautiful knockers." Lauren sheepishly complied and her face flushed a little when she got into position on my lap. She was only in the water up to her waist and I had an up close view of her breasts just inches away form my face. Kealani moved over and knelt behind Lauren. She reached up and rolled her suit down until it was just above her butt then reached up and started caressing Lauren's breasts with handfuls of the warm water. "When was the last time a man saw these Lauren?"

Lauren told us how she had been on a date that a friend had set up for her about 3 months ago. She said she drank too much and ended up going home with the man and had sex but she was too scared to enjoy it and she didn't think he had either. "That's what you get when you do the right thing for the wrong reason." Kealani told her. "And just what were you so scared of?"

"I didn't think he would find me attractive and I hadn't been with anybody except my husband in 19 years. I was worried he would think I was a lousy lover."

Kealani said, "it sounds to me like you were. My father is a wonderful man and he was always quoting famous people to make a point. One of his favorite quotes was from Henry Ford: there are two kinds of people. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. They are both right. Do you see how your fear and too much alcohol made you into the very thing you were afraid of? You are a very pretty woman Lauren. You're at the peak of your sexuality and you should be a confident and accomplished lover who enjoys sharing her body with others."

The door at the entrance to the pool area opened and a young black man walked through carrying our drinks. He looked at us and said, "Would you like these put on your table or do you want me to bring them to you in the tub?"

Kealani answered him "Put them on the table there where our towels are." She then slid back and stood up and very slowly raised her leg up and over the edge of the tub exposing her crotch from the back to deliberately give the waiter a flash and then began to walk slowly toward the table. I thought the waiter was going to drop the tray as he tried to navigate to the table and ogle Kealani's all but nude body at the same time. Kealani read the name on the badge on the waiter's shirt and said, "Thank you Jeremy. You be sure and put yourself a 5 dollar tip on the bill when you get back to the bar." He thanked her and turned to leave.

The drinks were served in two very tall plastic glasses. There were also two smaller plastic cups on the tray with water in them. Kealani poured out the water and poured my Pina Colada into each of the plastic cups filling them both to the brim then brought the tray over to the tub. She handed each of the cups to Lauren and me and said, "These drinks are huge so you and Lauren are going to share. Lauren needs a little something to help her relax and you don't need any more than half either. The rum in that drink packs quite a punch."

She climbed back into the tub and sat across from where I was sitting with Lauren still on my lap. We drank our drinks and let the jets of the tub wash over us. "Look up Lauren. See that beautiful Caribbean sky. Feel the warm sun on your body. You will never get to live this day again. You will never be as young as you are now or as healthy. You have nothing else to do except to enjoy this wonderful gift that you have been given. Don't think about anything else but having fun on this glorious day."

Kealani sat her half empty glass on the rim of the tub and slid back behind Lauren, pushing her closer to me. "Eddy's going to suck on those soft pink nipples now and I want you to tilt your head back, close your eyes and just enjoy how good it feels."

We both did as directed. I began to lick her left breast and run my tongue back and forth across the nipple. Kealani moved her hand under the breast I was licking and gently squeezed it. I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of her nipple and breast as I could and used my tongue to play with it and felt it swell up.

Kealani then moved around Lauren's right side to get more in front of her and placed her mouth on Lauren's right breast and began licking and sucking it. "Oooooh that feels fabulous. I've never had both my breasts sucked at the same time before. And I never even thought about letting a woman do it."

"If you want me to stop just tell me so."

"Don't you dare stop. It feels heavenly."

After a few minutes of our attention to her boobs Lauren said, "Eddy is that a gun in your swim trunks or are you just happy to see me?"

"Both actually, I am very happy to see you and I do have a gun in my trunks and it's fully loaded. I have a license to thrill and I've got it pointed straight at your cunt." She giggled as she squirmed on my lap and felt my erection rub against her crotch.

"Before you two get too carried away we need to get out of this hot tub." Kealani said. "Let's gather up our stuff and take this party back to the room."

When we got back to the door of the suite Lauren asked, "Your place or mine?" It was obvious that the rum in the drink had relaxed her somewhat as she seemed much less tense and uptight.

"Oh please be our guest." Kealani answered her as she put the card key into the slot on the door. "I've got a lot of party favors for us to play with." Once inside the room Kealani announced, "OK, the first thing to do is take a shower and then Eddy and I are going to give you a very nice full body massage."

"Oh that sounds delightful, I was thinking of going to the spa to get one later."

"No need to pay those prices for something we can do better. I guarantee you couldn't get anything at the spa like what we're going to give you."

Kealani went first in the shower. While she was gone, Lauren and I talked. "Wherever did you find her? She's.... incredible. I've only been around her for less than an hour and I feel so different, so much more at ease."

"She has that effect on everybody Lauren. I've been with her two days and my whole life has changed. She is truly amazing."

"I can tell that from the way you look at her. You have the appearance of a 16-year-old boy in the depths of puppy love. Aren't you afraid you won't want to go back to your wife?"

"No I'm not. I may be in love with Kealani, I'm definitely infatuated with her but I'm not naïve enough to think I could make a new life with her. This is fantasyland. We can't live here. I love my wife and I have a family that I do not want to tear apart. Kealani is barely 3 years older than my oldest daughter Charlotte. Besides, Linda and I might want to make these trips a regular part of our life every so often and who knows who I might be with next time and what new wonders I might discover."

"It sounds like you do have a realistic perspective on this. I'm glad and a little envious that this seems to be having a very positive effect on you and your marriage."

"You keep listening to what Kealani tells you and she'll change your life too and it will definitely be for the better. That much I'm sure of."

Kealani came walking out of the bathroom naked and told Lauren to go get in the shower. "We'll go out on the balcony when you're done and let the wind and the sun dry our hair while Eddy takes his shower." Lauren went into the bathroom and Kealani asked me, "Are you sure you're OK with having Lauren around? If you're not, we can play with her for a while and then send her on her way but she really needs somebody to help her start living again and I hate to see anybody be so miserable."

"I really don't mind at all. I'm beginning to like her and I can't wait to get my hands back on her sexy body. Let's just see where this goes and as long as we're all having fun that's all that matters."

Lauren emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Kealani walked up to her and said, "Lauren you're not paying attention here" as she pulled the towel from around her and let it drop to the floor. "You need to be naked as much as you can. How do you expect us to give you a proper massage if you're all wrapped up in a towel?"

"I'm still shy about being naked in front of somebody I hardly know."

"You're soon going to get to know us very well and there is nothing to be shy about. You have a beautiful body and you need to show it off more."

"Do you really think so?"

"I don't say things I don't mean Lauren. Now let's go out on the balcony while Eddy takes his shower."

"You mean go outside naked?"

"Nobody can see us out there and even if they could what difference would it make? Do you know anybody else on this ship? Now come on and quit being such a baby." Lauren stepped tentatively out on the balcony then sat in a chair and crossed her legs and folded her arms over her breasts. "Lauren that's not quite what I had in mind. Get up and come over here to the railing so the sun can shine on you and the wind can blow your hair dry." She got up and walked to the railing. "That's better, what are you so uptight about?"

"It's just that I've never been naked like this with another woman and it makes me nervous."

"Why?"

"It just doesn't seem natural to me to let another woman look at my body."

"That's one of the things you need to work on. There are a lot of women in the world and many of them enjoy being with other women occasionally. You don't have to change your life to do that. Having sex with a woman doesn't automatically make you a lesbian. I enjoy sex with men and women and I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks. Women have special qualities that make sex different than men."

"Like what?"

"For one thing they're usually cleaner and they smell nicer. They're much more tender and they know what turns a woman on without having to be told. You'll never know until you try it and if you don't like it then don't do it again."

"You make it sound so easy and uncomplicated."

"It is Lauren. Quit worrying about it. It's really all a matter of your attitude."

I walked out on the balcony and stood there looking at Kealani and Lauren. They had their backs to me and were looking out over the railing. "Did somebody out here order a massage?" I said. They turned around and I got to see Lauren's nude body for the first time. She was much prettier than I had first thought. She had kept her body in shape. Her stomach was flat and her breasts were really nice. She had honey colored hair and it matched her pubic hair although that was rather thick and unruly so I couldn't see her pussy in any detail because of the hair covering it.

Kealani took Lauren's hand and said to her, "Come on, lets go get you loosened up." They walked toward me and I turned around and headed for the bedroom.

Kealani told me and Lauren to pull the covers off the bed and leave only the bottom sheet while she went to the bathroom to get one of her cases with the oils in it. "Lauren you lie here face down at the edge of the bed so Eddy can reach you." When Lauren was in position Kealani placed a pillow under her head and asked if she was comfortable. She said she was and thanked us for being so nice to her. Kealani got on the bed on her knees next to her and I knelt on a pillow on the floor on her other side. "You just relax and let us show you a whole new meaning of nice. Let's start on her shoulders." She poured some of the oil on Lauren's back and began rubbing it into Lauren's right shoulder. I used my hands to spread some of the oil onto her left one.

We spent about 15 minutes on her back working our way down toward her ass. I tried to mirror Kealani's moves since she obviously knew a lot more about doing this than I did. She poured out some more oil and began to work it down and over Lauren's right butt cheek. I did the same to her left one. She used both her hands to work her ass like she was kneading bread dough.

Lauren's breathing was more relaxed, deeper and regular now. When she felt us working on her ass she said, "That feels wonderful. Nobody's ever done that to me before. Whenever I've had a massage at a salon they never rub my butt."

"Eddy you go down and work on her lower legs and I'll keep working on her butt and thighs." I moved down and began the kneading on the back of her left calf. Kealani put her leg over Lauren and straddled her back facing me and began to use her hands on Lauren's ass. She would press the cheeks together and then put her hands together and run them along her crack. Her fingers would slide between Lauren's legs and rub against her pussy as she slowly pulled them back up. She paused when she reached her asshole and rubbed it with the tip of her finger.

Lauren began to softly moan and breathe deeper. After a few minutes of this Kealani moved to straddle Lauren's calves and told me to work on her feet. She began to rub up from Lauren's knees with both hands first on one leg and then the other. When she reached her butt she would pull her cheeks apart and rub her thumbs along the large outer lips of Lauren's pussy. Lauren would make little whimpering sounds when she did this. She continued for about ten more minutes and then said, "Lauren I want you to roll over now." Looking like she was half asleep she turned over and lay on her back.

"Lauren before we continue working on your front side, you really need to let me do something about that jungle of hair between your legs."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we need to get rid of it."

"All of it? Like yours?"

"Yes, all of it. I have a waxing kit in my other case. It will only take about 20 minutes and you'll feel like a new woman when you're all bare down there. I promise you it will feel really sexy."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"It will sting a little as the strips are pulled off but it goes away pretty quick and I have some astringent and cream that will make it feel all cool and smooth."

"Well, OK if you really think I should, go ahead."

"While I'm getting ready if you need to pee now's a good time to do it and you need to drink some water while you're up."

When Lauren got back to the bedroom Kealani had all of her waxing paraphernalia laid out on the bed and told her to lie back and put her feet on the end of the bed like she was at the gynecologist.

Lauren hesitantly complied and said, "I'm not sure about this Kealani I'm very self conscious about how I'm built down there."

"What do you mean 'how you're built'?"

"I think my clitoris is huge and I have inner lips, piss flaps I think they're called, that are quite large too. I can practically stretch them out and tie them in a knot. They stick way out even when I have my legs closed. My ex is a cosmetic surgeon and I begged him to do surgery on me but he kept saying he only did boobs not pussies. I guess he meant that professionally since he did plenty of them outside the office."

"Lauren, Haven't you noticed that I'm 'built that way down there' too. I'm sure more men have seen my twat than have seen yours and never has one of them complained about the way it looked. Most men couldn't pick their own wife's pussy out of a line-up if all they could see was a picture of their crotch. Why don't we get a man's opinion? Eddy, tell Lauren what you said when you first saw my bare pussy."

"I told her it should be in the book '1000 places to see before you die'. It is a true work of art."

Lauren gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Well Lauren what do you think about that?"

"I think you should go ahead and get started."

"Eddy why don't you get on the bed next to Lauren and lean her back on some pillows and see what you can do with her breasts. It will keep her distracted while I'm cleaning her up." I made a little pile of pillows behind her and tilted her back about 45 degrees and lay down beside her with my legs stretched out behind her and started caressing her right breast with my hands. I felt her sharp intake of breath and heard her say OWWW! as Kealani quickly pulled the first strip off of her pubes. Kealani told us how she had become adept at this activity by having to do it to many of the other models she worked with on her assignments. They did it to each other as a favor and to keep from having to pay somebody from a salon when they were on location.

I continued to massage Lauren's breast and began licking the nipple and gently squeezing her tit to make it stand up. She seemed to enjoy this because she quit wincing when the wax strips were pulled off and started softly humming as I licked and sucked on her nipple. Before I could even get to the other breast Kealani told Lauren she was almost finished and that she needed to turn over, get on her hands and knees and stick her butt up. The last 3 strips would be between her ass cheeks. Lauren seemed hesitant but she did as she was told and Kealani finished the treatment.

"OK Lauren sit up. Now take a good look at what you've been hiding. " She held a hand mirror between Lauren's open legs so she could see herself.

"You know I've never really studied what I look like down there before, it just seemed gross to me."

"Why does that not surprise me?" Kealani asked.

"Let me see yours."

Kealani stood up, spread her legs apart and put the mirror between them. "Take a good look Lauren. You'll get an even better view in a little while."

Then Lauren said something I didn't expect. "Kealani, if you're bare down there and I'm bare down there, why isn't Eddy bare down there?"

Kealani grinned at me and said, "Care to answer the lady Eddy?"

"I guess because nobody has suggested it until now."

"Well lay down and I'll go get some more towels and make you a member of the club."

When she returned she told Lauren, "I'll need your help with this because it's easier to do a man if he has an erection. In addition I'll need to be very careful when I'm working on his testicles since they're such delicate little things and the skin is pretty thin there."

"What would you like me to do?"

"After I remove the hair above his cock, I'll need you to make sure he stays nice and hard so I can work on the base of his shaft and his balls. Do you think you could figure out how to accomplish that?"

"Would a blowjob work?"

"Lauren, you do know a little something about sex after all. What would be even better though would be if you could straddle his chest while you do it so he can get an up-close view of your naked snatch. He probably wouldn't mind licking it if you want him to."

"Ooooh Kealani, could I? You wouldn't mind?"

"You'd be doing all three of us a big favor Lauren."

Lauren watched Kealani as she removed the hair from half way between my navel to the base of my cock. Then Kealani told her to go get on top of me. When she was in place Kealani instructed her, "Hold his cock up with just your finger and thumb and put the head in your mouth. Good. Now lick all around the head with your tongue and when you think he's hard enough take your hand away and just use your mouth. The object here is not to make him cum, just to keep him hard while I'm working on his nut sack." In less than a minute my cock was rigid and standing straight up with the head in Lauren's warm wet mouth.

During this time I had been intently studying Lauren's newly revealed cunt. I thought it was beautiful. Everything she had said about it was true but far from being flaws, all of the features she mentioned were huge turn ons as far as I was concerned. Now that I could see it clearly it was similar to Kealani's but differed in two respects. One was the color. Lauren's white skin on her inner thighs contrasted a little more with her outer lips, which were a dusty rose color. And the lips themselves were somehow thicker, more padded. I guess puffy would be a good way to describe them. This gave better definition to the slit between them and kept her inner lips from protruding as much as they would have otherwise but they stuck out enough to be unusual and extremely enticing.