Fantasy Sex Cruise 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inner lips were pink, wrinkled and spongy; they begged to be sucked into your mouth and pulled on with your lips and licked. Her entire pussy seemed to be larger as well. The distance from her prominent clitoris to her taint seemed to be longer than Kealani's which only made for more pink folds between them. Her clitoris was the crowning glory. Large with a well-defined hood the soft pink nub stuck out even without having to pull the hood back. I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth. I could spend the rest of the day eating and playing with her pussy. "Lauren I want to personally thank your ex for not doing surgery on your pussy. It's gorgeous honey, really magnificent."

I told Lauren to slide back a little and when she did I was close enough to reach her with my mouth. "Lauren would it be OK if I gave your beautiful pussy a little lick to see if it tastes as good as it looks?" Without taking her mouth off my cock I heard her moan and felt her nod her head slightly which caused her mouth to slide down and back up my cock, which made it involuntarily twitch and that made Lauren do it again.

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them even farther apart than they already were. The large outer lips parted slightly and the soft inner lips seemed to move out a little more. They were still touching each other but I could see more of them now. I let my fingers slowly crawl toward her outer lips from both sides and when they reached their goal I used my middle fingers to pull the lips back ever so slowly. The inner lips parted slightly and I moved my mouth forward and placed my lips on hers and gently kissed them. I felt her tongue increase its licking on my cock head. I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips, then stuck it between them and let it slide from just below her clit upwards toward her asshole. Lauren let out an audible moan around my cock.

"Hey you guys I told you to take it easy. I'll be finished here in a couple of minutes and we can all get back to the fun."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"You need to get your head out from between her legs and turn over. I'm ready to do your ass." I did as directed as soon as Lauren reluctantly relinquished my cock from her mouth.

"Eddy, Kealani is right, you have the sweetest cum I've ever tasted. I never liked the taste before but I really like yours. And that was only your precum. You will let me taste the real thing won't you?"

"As much as you want." Kealani finished removing my hair and told me to go wash myself off with the shower spray and have a good look at myself in the mirror and see what I thought of my new look. She also said to bring back a hand towel wet with hot water and wrung out.

When I got back to the bed Lauren was laying on her back with her legs spread about half way apart. I handed the towel to Kealani and she folded it and placed it on Lauren's crotch. "Oooooh that feels nice."

"This will open up your pores so when I put the astringent on you it will help soothe the tenderness." She removed the towel after a minute and poured a lime green liquid from a plastic bottle into her hand then rubbed it into Lauren's mound and down over her pussy.

"That tingles."

Kealani blew on her crotch and wiped her with the towel. "This green liquid is also an exfoliant which should help keep the irritation down." She then poured a white lotion into her hand and began to spread it all over Lauren's crotch wherever there used to be hair. "This has aloe, lanolin, tea tree oil and menthol in it. The coolness will take the rest of the sting away."

"Thank you Kealani. It does feel nice and really sexy. She got up and started to walk around stopping to see herself in a mirror. "I can feel my lips and my upper thighs and my ass cheeks rubbing together. God it feels fabulous. I think if I walk around like this enough I might just get turned on all by myself."

"I told you you'd like it. Now get back over here and let us finish your massage."

Lauren walked back to the bed and looked at me. "Wow Eddy your cock looks bigger without all that hair around it." She then resumed lying on the bed on her back. Kealani told me to get on my knees above Lauren's head and reach forward and massage her breasts while she parted her legs and got between them. She put a pillow under each of her knees, which raised her thighs a little. Kealani handed me the bottle of oil after she poured a generous amount onto Lauren's stomach. I poured some in my hand and rubbed it on her left breast then poured a little more and rubbed it on her right breast.

As I leaned forward to reach her chest and upper stomach area I noticed that if I slid my legs apart my balls would hang down enough to touch Lauren's mouth. I purposely let them stay on her lips until she realized I wanted her to lick them while I massaged her tits. As soon as she started, my cock began to harden. Not having any hair on them made them feel a lot more sensitive and I made another mental note that keeping them and Linda's pussy bare was to be the new natural state back home.

Meanwhile I watched Kealani use her extraordinary massage talents to seduce Lauren into allowing a woman to caress and fondle her pussy for the first time. She rubbed the tops of her thighs with her hands and slid them forward until they met in the hollow where they joined her hips. She used her thumbs to rub her outer lips strongly up toward her mound then pressed them together to force her clit out of its hood so she could move them down and rub them across the pink nub. Her index fingers joined in the compression of her lips as both her hands slid slowly down with her thumbs pressing into the exposed inner lips. I almost wished I had a pussy so she could do that to me. The effect was to arouse Lauren without satisfying her. Building a sexual hunger that would have her begging for release later. My admiration for Kealani increased yet again. Where had she learned these things?

After several repetitions of these actions her fingers found their way into Lauren's wet vagina as her thumb pressed against her anus. She gently used her index fingers to stretch the opening to Lauren's pink passage as her thumb began to gently insinuate its tip into her asshole. Lauren was breathing deeply and still kept up her gentle licking of my balls as I continued to massage her ample breasts. The sexual tension was steadily increasing in all of us.

Finally Lauren released my balls long enough to almost cry out, "Kealani what are you doing to me? I've never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Are you going to make me cum Kealani?"

"No Lauren I'm not. I'm going to make you want to cum. Then I'm going to make you do it yourself."

"Oh God Kealani yes. I feel like I'm melting inside and like I'm on fire at the same time."

"Tell me what you want to do Lauren."

"I want to cum Kealani. It's been so long. I really, really want to."

"Then get up and tell Eddy to fuck you. Tell him to lie down so you can get on top of him and then you fuck him. Make him give you your orgasm. Demand it. Talk to him and tell him what you're feeling. Don't hold back and don't think about it just do it."

Lauren came up off her back and turned to me and said, "You heard her. Get on your back so I can put that hard naked prick inside me."

I was almost afraid to even contemplate refusing her. I lay down with my cock sticking straight up.

"Now Lauren you take command. Straddle him and grab his cock. Rub the head along your slit and all over your clit and when you're ready stick the head inside you." Lauren obeyed Kealani's instructions like an obedient dog. When her vagina engulfed the head of my cock I felt like it had been stuck into a furnace. "Lauren, take your time. Slowly lower yourself onto his cock. Feel everything that is happening and tell him about it. Savor this moment; it will never come again. Nothing else exists except this moment and your energy. Turn it all into passion. Let lust consume you and surrender to pure sexual joy."

I think Lauren went into some sort of trance. Years of neglect and repressed sexuality combined inside her to form a magma chamber of superheated lust and passion then began its inexorable march toward eruption. She used my cock like a dildo as if I wasn't even attached to it. She slowly rubbed it back and forth along her slit from her clit to her asshole dipping it into her vagina with each pass. After several repetitions she began to lower herself down on it pausing briefly to gasp for breath and to squeeze my cock with her cunt.

"Oh Eddy I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to let your cock into me as far as it will go and then I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. My cunt is on fire and I've never wanted anything in my life as much as I want your cock inside of me. Feel me. Feel my juices running down your cock." She continued to slide me into her slippery passage as she cried out, "Oh God you feel so good inside me. Feel it Eddy. Feel it with me."

She slipped further down until the last inch of me was buried inside her seething pussy. "Oh yes....yessss....yesssss. Eddy you're so deep inside of me I don't know where I end and you begin. The head of your cock is pushing into my very womb."

"Lauren, start fucking him now. Raise up and slam back down and keep doing it." Kealani told her. She began to raise and lower herself in a steady rhythm, rising until just the head of my cock was in her and then falling back on it to completely engulf it.

After a few minutes of this Kealani told her, "Now bend forward and lower yourself down to kiss him and raise and lower your hips to keep fucking him. Move your ass and pick up the tempo. I want to see your cunt spread open and pumping that hairless cock. Let's see some serious fucking girl!" Lauren started fucking me by moving her hips like a Brazilian dancer in a Carnival parade sliding her dripping wet twat up and down me as fast as she could go. I knew I couldn't stand much more of this but I really wanted Lauren to play this out the way she wanted to.

"OK Lauren now straighten back up and tell Eddy it's time to cum. Keep fucking him and use your hand to rub your clit. Tell him he better keep up and to get ready because you want him to cum with you and fill you up with his sweet cream."

Lauren was possessed by her own lust and Kealani's urging. Her fingers maniacally rubbed her clit as her orgasm hurtled toward her like a freight train. Finally she stopped with my cock buried in her cunt and began to wail with an indescribable mixture of sounds. Her vagina was literally vibrating around my cock as the magma chamber exploded into an orgasm that spread through her like molten lava.

"NOW EDDY, CUM WITH ME NOW." I didn't need to be told twice. The cum erupted from me like Mount St. Helens spurting a pyroclastic flow of semen into her deepest recesses.

Kealani quickly moved between my legs and pressed her body against Lauren's back and wrapped her arms around her. "That's it Lauren, take it baby. Feel each blast of Eddy's hot goo as it fills that empty twat of yours. Squeeze it out of him." She reached down and started rubbing Lauren's clit. "Keep going Lauren. Stay in this orgasm. Reach for more, keep cumming baby, cum, cum, cum. You've needed this for so long. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I don't know how Lauren could have even heard Kealani. She was so lost in her orgasm that I thought she might actually pass out. I shouldn't have been concerned. Kealani had everything under control. She held Lauren in her arms and started kissing her neck and squeezing her tits as Lauren rode her climax like a surfer on a fifty-foot wave. "Oh yes Lauren yes baby that's what you're capable of. That's what you can do anytime you want it." She put her hand on her stomach and rubbed it gently. "Feel that cock inside you. Doesn't it feel great? Isn't that what you want more of? Don't ever let anybody take that away from you again."

"Oh Kealani you're wonderful. Oh God how can I ever thank you for what you just did for me. You've given my life back to me. You've pulled me out of a nightmare and into the light. I will never forget this day as long as I live."

Kealani released her from her embrace and turned around and lay on her back with her head between my legs pressing against Lauren's ass. "There is something you can do for me but only if you feel comfortable doing it."

"Anything, just name it."

"Slowly lift yourself off of Eddy's cock and then quickly slide back until your cunt is just above my mouth." Lauren rose up until the tip of my still rigid cock slipped from the confines of her vagina and slid back until she was directly over Kealani's wide-open mouth. "Now flex those pussy muscles and push that hot cum out of you."

"Oh God Kealani you want me to squirt his come in your mouth?"

"I sure do Lauren. Now let it go and tell me how it feels."

"Oh yes here it comes. I could feel it spurting into me and I can feel it oozing out of me. I've never done anything so erotic in my life." I watched as my copious ejaculation slowly formed long strings of white that made their way from Lauren's cunt into Kealani's mouth just an inch or so below it. I saw Lauren's stomach flex as she forced more of the hot cum from her. Un-fucking-believable!

"Now Lauren lower yourself down so I can suck out what's left." Lauren moved the remaining inch lower until her cunt pressed against Kealani's mouth. Kealani stuck her tongue into Lauren's vagina and sucked so hard I could see her cheeks form deep dimples in the side of her face.

"Oh yes Kealani eat me, suck all of Eddy's sweet cream out of me. Suck my pussy, suck it. Take it all."

When Kealani had done just that she rose up and came around in front of Lauren and kissed her full on the lips and squirted my cum into Lauren's mouth. "Now swallow that Lauren. Taste Eddy's cum mixed with your juices and make it part of you forever." Kealani wrapped her arms around Lauren and held her tight and began to rock gently back and forth. "Oh baby you did so well. I am so proud of you."

I was speechless. If anybody had told me that I would be witness to anything remotely like what just happened much less participate in it, I would have told them they were crazy. It was emotionally equivalent to watching somebody give birth. I was in awe of both of them. We lay down on the bed and held each other with Lauren in the middle. It would take some time to absorb the full impact of that experience. I thought about how necessary it was to be a part of something to really understand the true meaning of it.

If anybody had been told about what we did or read about it or even seen a movie of it they would probably think it obscene, prurient, pornographic, indecent and unnatural. But having experienced it first hand it was really caring, sharing, life affirmative, celebratory, expansive, intrinsically human and most of all loving. And yet not one of us ever said the word love.

It reminded me of a story about a Zen monk that was sitting under a tree meditating when suddenly all the flowers on the tree began to fall on him. As he watched the blossoms drifting down some angels appeared and told him that the flowers were in appreciation for his discourse on silence. He told the angels that he had not spoken of silence. They answered that they had not heard him speak of silence and that was true silence.

Perhaps the truest love is the love that is unspoken.

We lay there drifting in a state that was somewhere between sleep and utter bliss. I felt Lauren tremble occasionally as though she were having aftershocks from the powerful orgasm she had. I got up to pee and get some water and when I returned Lauren and Kealani were awake but still in each other's arms. They took turns gently kissing each other on various parts of their faces. I couldn't begin to tell you which one was happier. Lauren for making such a tremendous breakthrough in her life and discovering she did not have to be a victim of her circumstances or Kealani for making it possible and guiding her through some unique form of sexual psychotherapy to achieve it.

"Do either of you feel like getting something to eat or going someplace?"

"Not particularly." Kealani answered.

"No me neither." Lauren added.

I figured they would get around to discovering they were hungry so I called room service and ordered some salads and iced tea. When I returned to the bedroom they had managed to get out of each other's arms and were sitting up leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"Eddy you were so right. You told me she would change my life if I would just listen to her and she has. And you did too. When you told me my pussy was beautiful you really made me believe it. And no man has ever let me fuck him and helped me to have an orgasm like you did. I can't thank you enough for restoring my confidence and freeing me from all of this doubt and guilt."

I lay on the bed next to her and took her in my arms and kissed her. "It's not just your pussy that's beautiful Lauren. All of you is beautiful."

"What am I going to do with you two? I've never met anybody like either of you and I'm completely captivated with both of you."

"Well for one thing you're not going to spend the rest of this trip hiding in your cabin. You can join our little escapade as a full partner if you'd like and spend as much time as you want with us. As long as you don't mind being naked a lot and having sex three or four times a day."

"Really Eddy? You wouldn't mind? What about you Kealani? Are you OK with that?"

"I'm more than OK with it Lauren. I wouldn't have it any other way. We've only begun to show you things you've never imagined before."

"Eddy thank you so much for wanting to include me in your fantasy trip. I promise not to get in the way. So if you and Kealani want to be alone or go somewhere without me just tell me and I won't be offended."

I heard a knock at the door and said, "That would be our lunch. I ordered us some salads and iced tea. If your hungry yet come along, if not I'll put them in the fridge." I grabbed my robe and headed to the door to let the room service attendant in.

When the steward left Kealani and Lauren came out and said they had decided they needed to eat something in order to keep their strength up since now that there were three of us we would all probably need it. I had the room service cart put on the balcony and we ate there while we looked at the beautiful view.

"You know, I think I'm starting to get used to being naked. I like seeing your bodies and I really feel comfortable with you seeing mine." Lauren said.

"I'm glad to hear that." Kealani told her. "It makes things so much more friendly and sexy when you don't have clothes to get in the way."

"After we eat can I ask you a favor Kealani?"

"You can ask me right now. What is it you would like me to do for you?"

"I've never enjoyed anything as much as the massage you and Eddy gave me and I would really like it if you could give me another one."

"It would be our pleasure to massage your beautiful body again Lauren. But we need to wait a little while because the room steward will be wanting to get in here and clean things up so we probably need to get out of here for about an hour and let her do it."

"Well since we started our friendship at the little pool why don't we all go back up there and have a swim?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me." I said.

Kealani put on another thong bottom not much larger than the one she had on before. This time she didn't even bother with a top. She wrapped a towel around her waist and put her lei back around her neck. A hat, sunglasses and sandals were the only other things she wore.

Lauren asked her, "Do you have another of those thongs that might fit me? I only brought that one-piece and I want to wear something more sexy since I've gotten rid of my bush."