Fantasy Sex Cruise 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh GOD YES it feels like he's spraying hot lava in me. OH, OH, OHH, Aieeee. I'M.... CUMMING! I'm cumming again Kealani just like you said I would."

Kealani slapped Lauren on the ass and told her she had been a very good girl and then pulled the butt plug out of her. She told me to keep my cock in Lauren until she could get underneath her and place her head under her twat. "When you pull out, put your cock in my mouth so I can lick all those tasty juices off of it." As soon as she was ready I slid my cock out of Lauren and let it plop down on Kealani's nose and mouth. She sucked it into her mouth and quickly licked it clean.

She pushed me back with her hands and my cock pulled out of her mouth. "Get on your knees so you can see this." I kneeled down and watched as the first glob of my cum began to ooze out of Lauren's vagina. "Push it out Lauren. Squeeze all of that hot goo out for me."

"I don't think I can Kealani, my insides have all turned to jelly." The hot white stream slid down and over her clit before falling the short distance down to Kealani's open mouth. She stuck her finger in Lauren's ass and pushed down toward her vagina to encourage another glob to follow the first. Lauren continued to moan until all of my cum had made its way into Kealani's mouth.

"Eddy your delicious cum is even sweeter when it comes out of Lauren's pussy. I'd ask you to fill her up again but it's time we cleaned up and began to make preparations for going somewhere for dinner."

"I didn't bring many suitable clothes for going to a nice restaurant so maybe I should just order dinner in my room."

"That's not going to happen Lauren. Tonight is a special occasion and we need to go somewhere to celebrate."

"What's the occasion?"

"Your rebirth day. Today you started your new life."

"I did didn't I? That is a cause for celebration. I couldn't have done it without you Kealani. I still can't believe it. Six hours ago I couldn't even look at you and in that short span of time I've let you remove all my pubic hair, gone out in public topless in a thong, had sex with you, had sex with Eddy twice and let you stick a glass butt plug up my ass. You're the most amazing person I've ever met."

"But Lauren don't you see, you're just as amazing, only you didn't realize it. All those things you've listed are things you did. I just provided the encouragement and helped you stop believing you couldn't or shouldn't do them. That's why we're going to celebrate tonight. And don't worry about what you'll wear, I've got the perfect outfit for you."

Kealani said we should eat in the main dining room because that would be the best place to show off to the most people and she wanted Lauren to get used to people looking at her. We all took turns in the shower and I headed for the sitting room to begin dressing. Kealani told Lauren she was glad to have somebody to help her as what she was wearing could be quite time consuming if you had to do it all by yourself.

I was on the balcony when they finally emerged from the bathroom. I had set up the camera on its tripod in anticipation of their arrival and used the remote to start recording when I heard the sliding door open. Kealani came out first. She was dressed as a full-fledged Geisha. I could write several pages to describe her and still not come close to conveying the classic beauty of her. Her face was white with bright red lipstick only in the middle of her lips. She did not wear the classic wig with all of the adornments but instead had her natural black hair pulled back to cascade down her back. The robe was not tied with a sash but instead was worn open and trailed behind her on the floor. The kimono looked very expensive. I would find out later that it was. It had belonged to her grandmother and was probably worth about twenty thousand dollars. She wore little slippers that were more like socks so that when she walked she seemed to glide as if she had on skates. Once again I was absolutely stunned by her beauty.

"Mista Eddy, may I introduce you to my companion, missy Lauren?" She bowed slightly and moved aside so Lauren could walk out onto the balcony. I couldn't believe what I saw. Lauren was dressed in an Indian wedding sari. Her makeup was dark and she actually looked Indian. There were gold necklaces and bracelets and a pair of sandals with little gold coins on them. Lauren was completely transformed into a butterfly.

"I know you've seen yourself in the mirror. Did you ever think you were this beautiful before?"

"Eddy when she was finished with me and told me to look at myself I couldn't believe I was the image that was looking back at me."

"You know of course that it isn't all just makeup and clothes and jewelry."

"Thank you Eddy, I really feel beautiful tonight and it's all because of the both of you."

We gathered up our things and headed out to the dining room with our customary stop at the concierge desk to pick up our cameraman. The concierge once again was silent as he looked at Kealani. I think he was beginning to figure out that she was a human chameleon but then he looked at Lauren and you could see the look of wonder about where she had come from. The assistant didn't even have to be told, he jumped up and came around and took the camera from me and started walking down the hall so he could record us walking to the dining room.

The maitre D' was a little nonplused when he saw us but finally recognized me and asked if we would like our usual table. I said that would do nicely since it was actually large enough to seat four persons. The walk to the table was another surreal experience as now that there were two beautiful exotic women walking with me, even more heads turned. A waiter that appeared to be Japanese saw us coming and stepped to the side. When we got near to him he bowed deeply and said something to Kealani in Japanese. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when Kealani began to speak to him in perfect Japanese. They carried on a brief conversation with him bowing over and over again.

We arrived at our table and the assistant concierge set up the camera as before on the tripod. We had barely finished perusing the menu and ordering when the ship's photographer came bounding up to the table. When he finally managed to tear his gaze away from Kealani and Lauren he turned to me and said, "I'm not even going to ask you how you do this. I just wish this cruise was two weeks long so I could see this show every night." He started shooting pictures and finally said, "If you wouldn't mind I would really like to get some full length shots of you in that kimono."

Kealani gave him a look that was very complicated but after a couple of seconds he figured it out and stepped forward to pull her chair back so she could stand up. "Where do you want me?" She asked coyly.

He told her to stand by the railing at the top of the steps. She had a fan with her and started posing with it in various positions. Kealani had this incredible ability to not only look different in her clothes but also to be different. When she dressed in conventional western style clothing she spoke without a trace of an accent and behaved like an American woman, albeit an unusually beautiful one, but when she wore a Japanese costume she became Japanese in her look, her speech, her demeanor and even her thinking. Not surprising since she told me she spent every summer with her mother in Japan until she turned 18. After the photographer had taken about a dozen shots she said, "That will do."

He turned to Lauren and asked her if she would be kind enough to pose for him too. She was flattered and like Kealani waited for him to pull her chair back so she could stand. When he was finished he told us we could pick up a disc tomorrow. We took our time with dinner and had a delightful conversation and a pleasant meal.

We decided not to go anywhere in particular after dinner since the ladies were not dressed for dancing so we just meandered around for about an hour on our own little tour of this big ship. I enjoyed the way people would look at us and it did Lauren a world of good to be stared at and flirted with by men.

When we got back to the suite Kealani told me to get undressed and set the camera up out on the balcony as all further activity would take place there under the full moon. She and Lauren would be a while in the bathroom getting undressed and removing makeup. When I had taken off my clothes and put them away I decided to turn on my cell phone to see if Linda had responded to my text message I sent her last night. As soon as the phone got a signal the chime for a message sounded. It was short and sweet: Me 2. I assumed she meant she was also having a wonderful time and she loved me too but I was a little disappointed that she didn't actually put that last part in her reply. Oh well, que sera, sera.

When the ladies finally joined me on the balcony I had everything ready. I had pushed three lounge chairs together so we could all fit on them and had remembered to bring out a large bottle of sparkling water and glasses and put them on the table. Lauren didn't seem to be the least bit uneasy about being naked now.

She looked at me and said, "Eddy there's something I'd like to do now and I hope you don't think I'm excluding you in any way but I feel I really need to do this."

"What do you want to do?"

"Kealani has broken down most of my sexual limitations and she has been so kind to do all of the work in introducing me to the joy of having sex with a woman. I feel I'm ready tonight to take the next step and do things with her and for her that she has done with me. Do you mind?"

"Lauren I completely understand. You've crossed a big boundary by letting Kealani show you that having fun with a woman sexually doesn't mean you have to give up men or label yourself in any way and I admire you for wanting to return the affection that Kealani has shown you. If you don't mind I'd like to ask you a favor too. Kealani has been very thoughtful about video recording as much of our trip as possible for my personal use to remember this trip in the future. Do you mind if I record your encounter with her?"

"Only if you promise that nobody else but you ever sees the recording. It's not because I'd be embarrassed by what we're going to do but I have a seventeen year old son and an ex-husband that could use something like that against me if it ever got seen."

"You have my word that I will have the only copy, unless you want one."

"Oh yes that would be very kind of you. This will be very special and I'd like to be able to relive it again sometime." She turned to face Kealani and said, "Kealani, may I express my gratitude to you for having released me from my misery and opened my mind to joy?"

"Of course you may Lauren. You come over here and lay with me on these lounges and do anything you feel like doing to me or with me. In other words, take me, I'm yours."

I hurried to start the camera as Lauren walked toward the lounge chair where Kealani was lying. I removed the camera from the tripod deciding instead to hold it so I could move around and get closer to them to capture all the details of their sexual play.

Lauren knelt on the other lounge and sat on her haunches. "Kealani would you lie on your back for me?" Kealani rolled from her side to her back. "May I take a moment to just look at you covered in this glorious moonlight?"

"Yes Lauren, let me feel your adoring eyes as they pay a silent homage to your newfound lover."

She looked at her the same way I'd been looking at her for the past three days, a look of adoration and appreciation for the wonderful gift of her presence in my life. "May I use my hands to touch your exquisite body?"

"Yes Lauren, let me feel your tender touch give its tribute to my body for our impending pleasures."

Lauren started at her feet and slowly moved her fingers over them. She moved them delicately up her legs like someone who is blind trying to discern what a person looked like from touching them. She paused briefly at the top of her thighs and let her fingertips slide delicately across Kealani's partially exposed pussy. She moved them further up to her navel and placed the palm of her hand on her stomach and left it there so she could feel the rise and fall of her breathing. She continued upwards and stopped when her hands reached her breasts. "May I touch your lovely breasts?"

"Yes, please Lauren put your warm adoring hands on my breasts."

She covered each of them and gently squeezed them and ran her fingers across the nipples. Her hands were trembling as they resumed their journey upward. "May I touch your angelic face?"

"Touch it and I will close my eyes and let your loving caresses fill my heart with happiness."

Lauren lightly rubbed the backs of her fingers on her cheeks and across her chin. She stopped there and put her finger on her lips. Kealani pursed her lips and kissed it then gently opened her mouth and covered it. Lauren rubbed her hands across her forehead over to her temples. "May I touch your silky hair and inhale the intoxicating fragrance of it?"

"Run your fingers through my hair as if you were a gentle breeze."

She stroked her hair and raised strands of it up to her nose as she breathed deeply. Lauren rose up and knelt next to Kealani's outstretched body. She started to speak, "Kealani I.... I." Her voice quivered and before she could go on, tears began to roll down her cheeks. "I've.... never.... felt.... so.... wonderful...so.... much.... joy." Kealani was gently stroking her thighs and smiling at her. "I feel like I'm disappearing, like I don't know who I am."

"Oh my sweet baby, don't fight it. What's disappearing is the old Lauren, the Lauren that was hurt and afraid. Let it happen. Let go." Kealani took her hands and pulled her to her. "Lie on top of me and feel me. Embrace me and let your tears flow until there is no more thou and no more I, only us." Lauren lay on top of her and began to cry, and then sob as Kealani held her. I almost stopped recording because this was the most intensely tender personal moment I had ever witnessed between two people.

The sobbing slowly subsided and as it did Kealani began rubbing her hands up and down Lauren's back reaching lower until she was caressing her ass. Lauren raised her head up from Kealani's shoulder and looked into Kealani's sparkling eyes. Kealani told her, "It's time now. Go ahead."

Lauren replied, "Yes. Yes it is," and lowered her head down to kiss Kealani on her mouth. It was a kiss so full of passionate intensity and tenderness that I could actually feel it.

Lauren moved her mouth from Kealani's and began to kiss her face all over as tenderly as kissing a baby. She continued to her neck and shoulders then on to her chest. She brought her hands up and cupped them around Kealani's breasts and slowly licked the nipples. Kealani let out a soft sighing sound and pressed her breasts up. Lauren opened her mouth wide and took as much of the breast as she could inside and sucked it as she squeezed it with her hand. She spent several minutes doing this before she finally moved lower and kissed her way down to Kealani's navel. She kissed and licked every inch of her stomach until she reached her mound. Kealani moved her legs apart and Lauren moved down to lie between them.

Lauren lowered her head and placed her face as close to Kealani's pussy without touching it as she could. She took a deep breath, inhaling the pungent heady aroma of a woman's natural sexual scent for the first time. She placed her mouth just above her clitoris and slowly dragged it down to cover the swollen pink nub as her thumb pulled back the hood to expose it. Her pursed lips nuzzled and enfolded it like it was a precious jewel. Kealani bent her legs and spread them wide apart giving Lauren unobstructed access to her wide-open crotch and signaling her tacit permission to do whatever she pleased to her.

Lauren slid her tongue broadly up her inner thigh and then continued up along one of her outer lips. Then did the same to the other thigh. Finally she was ready to do what only this morning seemed utterly abhorrent to her. Her fingers spread Kealani's pussy lips and she pressed her open mouth over her vagina and stuck her tongue deep inside. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked voraciously on her pink opening. Kealani's hips pressed forward to yield completely to Lauren's hungry tongue.

No panting, gasping, moans or shrieks were needed. No words of encouragement or expressions of climactic joy could give voice to their passion. This final act of Lauren's surrender to the joys of Sapphic delight was all it took to trigger Kealani's orgasm as she silently accepted Lauren's gift. Her head rolled gently back as she placed her hands behind Lauren's head and pulled it into her crotch. Her vagina pulsated around Lauren's tongue as she continued to suck on her. I watched in awe. The only words I could think of to describe it were: The Unbearable Lightness of Being. They lay like that for a couple of minutes as Kealani somehow maintained her orgasmic state and Lauren continued to suck her cunt. Time seemed to have stopped for them. They existed only in the here and now of their loving sexual union.

Kealani slowly brought them back and relaxed. Lauren laid her head on her thigh and looked up at Kealani with an expression I was sure the camera could never capture. All she said was "We are truly beautiful aren't we?" Kealani stroked her head and softly nodded in silent agreement.

I turned off the camera and sat it on the table just inside the sitting room. "I don't know about you two but I think I've had about enough for today. I think I'll turn in." I started toward the sitting room and before I got to the bathroom I heard Lauren and Kealani come in from the balcony.

Lauren said, "I guess I should sleep in my room and come back in the morning."

"Well guess again Lauren. We've got a king size bed and it has plenty of room for three so go get in it."

Lauren giggled and headed for the bedroom. "I haven't done a sleepover since I was a teenager."

After we finished up in the bathroom we got into bed. I was in the middle. I turned on my right side and faced Kealani and put my arm over her. I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest. Then I felt Lauren drape her arm over both Kealani and me as she pressed her breasts into my back. I had lost count of how many new sensations I had experienced in the last 3 days but this was one I could definitely get used to. I thought of what Lauren had said on the balcony: 'We are truly beautiful aren't we?' As I drifted off to sleep.