Fantasy Sex Cruise 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thongs and bikinis are the one item of apparel I have an almost unlimited supply of since I've modeled so many of them. They let me keep them after the shoot. I just grabbed a big handful when I packed for the trip so look through this case and see if one of them appeals to you."

Lauren picked out a metallic gold thong with thin black strings and tried it on. She looked in the mirror and thought it looked good on her. We did too. "I really like how you can see the edge of my pussy lips on the side of the little crotch piece. I'm so glad I let you wax me so I can wear things like this." She squealed with delight when she turned around and looked over her shoulder to see what she looked like from behind. "Ooooh. You can't even tell that I have anything on. My whole ass is bare. I can't believe I'm actually going to wear something like this. I wouldn't have dared do this before today." She decided to skip wearing the top since it wasn't necessary anyway. She put her cover-up on and we were ready to go.

Just as before, we had the pool to ourselves. I set the video camera on the tripod and turned it on. It was warmer now, almost hot so we decided to skip going in the hot tub and just jumped into the pool. Since nobody else was around Kealani and I stood in the shallow end of the pool with water up to our chests and had Lauren float on her back between us. I supported her shoulders and Kealani told her to wrap her legs around her to keep her stomach out of the water. Her breasts seemed to bob around, as the water washed over her chest. I held her head up with one hand and used my other one to caress her breasts. They didn't seem as large when she was on her back like this. They spread out more, which made her areolas and nipples seem larger. They were remarkably soft and pliant. I liked rubbing them and softly squeezing them. I pinched her nipples and pulled them to make them harden and stand up. She seemed to like the attention I was giving them.

Since Lauren's legs were wrapped around Kealani's waist, Kealani had use of both her arms. Her hands were underneath Lauren's ass and appeared to be rubbing and massaging it. The thong allowed her complete access to it. She moved one of her arms out of the water and brought it down to lie on Lauren's pussy. Her fingers traced the lips that were outlined by the thin material that clung to her like skin. She slipped them under the thong and I could see her rubbing Lauren's clit with her fingertips.

"You both can find such marvelous things to do to my body. This feels so good to float while you play with me. I feel truly happy for the first time in over a year."

"Don't ever forget how to be happy again." I told her as I bent my head over and kissed her. We continued to play with her for about 45 minutes.

Kealani finally said, "I think it's time to move this party back to the room where we can give Lauren an extra special massage and get out of this tropical sun." We got out of the pool and picked up our things and headed back to the suite.

"Eddy you can get in the shower first and be sure to shampoo your hair. That was a salt water pool we were in." I headed for the bathroom while Kealani and Lauren went out on the balcony.

"Lauren have you been to the bathroom to shit today?"

Lauren looked a little surprised but answered, "Yes I went this morning before I went up to the pool. Why do you ask?"

"Because this next massage will include your asshole and I want you to be as clean as possible. There are many nerve endings in your lower rectum that can be very pleasurably stimulated if you know how."

"I've never had anybody touch me there in a sexual way before."

"Don't worry, I would never ask you to do something that would not feel really good."

"Now I'm getting excited Kealani. You'll be gentle won't you?"

"I'll have you wishing somebody had introduced you to the pleasures of your ass a long time ago."

When I finished showering I went out on the balcony and told the girls the bathroom was all theirs. "Lauren and I will shower together. I want to make sure she's extra clean for her next treatment. Come along Lauren."

"Kealani this is the first time since I can remember that I've taken a bath with another woman. I may have done it in school but it wasn't anything like this."

"Stand where the water can get your hair wet and I'll wash it for you. You have nice hair Lauren. You must take good care of it."

"That feels really nice to have you wash it for me. I'll do it for you if you'd like."

"Now I'm going to wash the rest of you."

Kealani took a bottle of body wash and poured some in her hand and began to rub it all over Lauren's shoulders and back. Then used some more to wash her chest and breasts before moving down to her stomach. "Spread your legs a little so I can wash that naked twat of yours. Oooooh you feel so smooth and silky. I really like running my fingers along your slit and touching your lips. Eddy's right, your pussy is fabulous. Does this feel good to you Lauren?"

"Oh yes Kealani it feels wonderful. You can do it as much as you want."

"I intend to when I get you back on the bed but right now I want you to turn around so I can wash that cute little puckered asshole."

Lauren turned around and Kealani poured a little of the body wash on her fingers and slid one of them into Lauren's anus and moved it in and out and around to get it clean. She reached for the hand shower spray and brought it down and directed the stream on her asshole as she inserted a second slippery finger in and slightly stretched the little aperture apart to get some of the water in to rinse the body wash away. Lauren told her she was sure nobody had ever done that to her before. "I would usually give you an enema for a thorough cleansing but this will do for what we'll be doing today. Now, do you remember everything I've done to you?"

"Yes."

"Good because I want you to do it to me."

Lauren repeated Kealani's actions and gave her the same bath she had just received. When they got out of the shower and dried off Kealani put a moisturizing cream all over Lauren and then handed the bottle to her and told her to rub it all over her. Lauren was becoming quite comfortable touching Kealani and being touched by her. That was not by accident.

Kealani was continually seducing Lauren into stretching her limits and trying new things. At first that may seem a little scheming on Kealani's part but it was not for her benefit it was for Lauren's. God knows Kealani didn't need to put effort into finding willing, beautiful women to have sex with. They practically lined up for her. When they returned to the bedroom they walked in holding hands. What a magnificent sight: the goddess Aphrodite and her acolyte. Lauren was completely under Kealani's spell.

"Strip the bed Eddy while I get the massage oils. Lauren I want to see you face up on the bed when I return. In a couple of minutes Kealani walked back in carrying two of her cases and put them on the floor next to the bed.

"Are you going to work on my shoulders? They still feel a little tight."

"I'm not concerned with the tightness in your shoulders Lauren, I'm concerned with the tightness in your vagina and your asshole and that's what I'm going to concentrate on. This will not be a massage to relax you it will be one to arouse you. I'm not getting you ready to go to sleep, I'm getting you ready to be fucked."

"Oh Kealani that sounds perfect. Please hurry."

"Hurrying is not the way to arouse a woman Lauren. But don't worry, I'll get you there soon enough."

Oooooh, just the way you say that sends shivers through my whole body."

"Well get ready because there's going to be a lot more where they came from."

"Eddy why don't you get up behind her head like you did before and do something stimulating to those luscious titties. Lauren if Eddy's balls get too close to your lips see if you can get both of them into your mouth." I was more than happy to begin my assignment and I suspected Lauren was up to the challenge of enclosing my scrotum in her mouth. Leaning over her this way also afforded me a great view of what Kealani was doing in Lauren's crotch. By involving us in the action it would make both of us participants rather than just spectators in getting Lauren ready for the main event.

I spread oil generously over her entire chest then leaned forward and spread my legs to position my testicles in just the right spot so they rested on Lauren's mouth. Her tongue began to lick them as she had done previously but this time she used her lips to gently suck on each one in between the licks. I massaged her breasts like Kealani had shown me when I was working on her butt. I kneaded them like bread dough and shifted them sideways keeping my palms over her hardening nipples. They felt like warm bags of whipped cream.

"Lauren I want you to concentrate on what you are doing with Eddy. Just feel what is happening. Don't think about anything." Kealani began spreading oil on her stomach and used her thumbs to rub in little circles on either side just below her navel. I guessed this was approximately where her ovaries were. She rubbed the oil lower until her hands were rubbing her mound and sliding downward into the hollow her legs made with her hip. Her thumbs pressed into her outer lips and moved slowly upward but with enough lateral pressure to pry them slightly apart revealing more of the inner lips and the bright pink flesh of her opening and the lower part of her clitoris.

She spent about ten minutes doing this and then said, "Now when I spread your lips open I'm going to use my tongue to lick from the bottom all the way up to your clitoris and when I get there I'm going to pull the hood back and suck it into my mouth." The first time her thumbs pressed firmly against the bottom of her lips and spread them open and her tongue made contact with her slit Lauren moaned and I felt her chest expand as her breathing deepened. When Kealani's mouth engulfed her clit she gasped and her stomach muscles clenched. After a few minutes of this Lauren was breathing more rapidly and was clearly becoming aroused.

Kealani stopped and raised her head up from Lauren's pussy and began to rummage around in one of her cases. She held something up and told Lauren to look at it. It was a glass tube similar to the one I had used to examine her vagina but this one was not hollow. It was cone shaped and about as big around as a finger at the tip but widened to about the diameter of a silver dollar at the base where a larger glass ring was joined to it by a smaller stem.

"I want you to look at this Lauren because I'm going to very slowly insert it into your ass. I'll start with about a half inch, which you should be able to accommodate easily, and once you get used to it I'll slip it in a little more. I'll put plenty of oil on it so it will slide in very smoothly. It's only five inches long so you should be able to get the whole thing inside you without any discomfort although you'll feel a little pressure at first but the important thing is just to relax and don't tense up or fight it." She placed the tip of the glass butt plug against Lauren's anus and poured some of the oil on it. "Ready?" she said as she gently pushed it forward and the end of the plug slid imperceptibly into her.

After an inch of the plug was inside her ass Kealani placed the base on the bed so it would stay in the same spot and returned her fingers to Lauren's pussy. She spread her lips apart and inserted one of her index fingers into her vagina and began to move it in and out. "You're getting nice and wet Lauren. How does this feel?"

"Wonderful Kealani, it feels wonderful. Nobody's ever taken the time to play with me the way you do. I tingle everywhere you touch me."

"I'm going to put another finger in your vagina now and see if I can find your g-spot. You tell me when I find it."

"How will I know when you find it?"

"Oh you'll know baby, you'll know." Kealani's middle finger joined her index finger inside Lauren's opening and curled upward as she moved them along the top wall of her vagina.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, I think you found something." Lauren gasped.

"Good. Now I'm going to massage this spot for a while so just lay back and enjoy it." She used her other hand to push the plug another inch deeper into Lauren's ass. I don't think Lauren even noticed; she was too busy slowly raising and lowering her hips in response to what Kealani was doing in her cunt.

"You're doing just fine Lauren. I'm going to keep stroking you like this but while I do it I'm going to put my mouth back on you clit and suck it." As she bent forward to place her lips on the swollen nub, she eased the plug another inch into her ass. Again Lauren was oblivious to the increased intrusion in her rectum. She stopped massaging her g-spot and removed her middle finger then inserted the index finger of her other hand so she could use both of them to stretch the opening to her vagina horizontally and vertically. Each time she did this she stretched her open a little more in each direction.

After a few minutes of this she would pull her fingers out quickly and Lauren's hole would close up. She continued stretching and pulling her fingers out until eventually Lauren's opening began to stay open a little when Kealani's fingers exited the slippery opening. Kealani placed her mouth close to the opening and this time when she withdrew her fingers she stuck her tongue into the hole. Lauren moaned loudly and clinched her hands. The butt plug slid another inch into her ass. There was only an inch left to the widest part now. I got up and went to the foot of the bed so I could get a better look at the action and saw Kealani using both of her index fingers to push straight into Lauren's hole and press down against the plug in her ass. She then rubbed them against it for as far as she could reach with her fingers.

"Lauren, are you doing OK?"

"Ooohhhh yes, I feel like I'm floating in the pool again."

"That's good baby. Do you think you might like to cum soon?"

"I don't think I'm going to be able to stop it Kealani. I feel like I'm falling into a big whirlpool and any minute I'm going to explode."

"OK baby you just keep falling." Kealani removed one of her fingers and put the middle finger in with the one remaining and started massaging her g-spot again. She moved her mouth over her clit and sucked it inside and started licking it. Lauren's hips rose up off the bed and her legs tightened as her head began to rock from side to side. Kealani pushed the plug all the way into her and Lauren began to shudder. Kealani removed her mouth from her clit and said, "That's right baby cum for me now. Squeeze my fingers inside your cunt and feel the fullness in your ass." I could see Lauren's stomach muscles flexing and relaxing as the orgasm reached its peak.

Lauren continued to tremble and kept moaning and yelping while Kealani buried her tongue inside her wet pussy and lapped up the juices that were still flowing. She began to rub Lauren's stomach and the top of her legs as Lauren slowly returned from the whirlpool. "You're unbelievable Kealani. What did you do to me?"

"I've just helped you have your first anal orgasm. It looks like you enjoyed it."

"That's a huge understatement. In eighteen years of marriage I never even came close to feeling anything like that. I didn't even think it was possible. It felt like my entire intestine was in a spasm that radiated my orgasm throughout my whole body."

"And you know what Lauren? Anal orgasms get better with each one you have until you can cum without even touching your pussy. So do you want to try for another one? It's only four o'clock. Dinner's not til 8."

"Oh Jesus, you're serious. If I have another orgasm like that one I may not live til 8."

"Don't be silly. The real action isn't going to start until after dinner. Now you sit up and scoot down here to the foot of the bed and help me get Eddy nice and hard for you." Lauren slowly moved forward and finally realized that the entire glass plug was still inside her.

"I did it Kealani. I took the whole thing and I didn't even feel you do it. I really didn't believe I could."

"You'd be surprised what you can get up your butt Lauren. Now, you sit on the end of the bed and I'll sit beside you and we'll take turns sucking Eddy's cock until he's ready to put it inside that sweet hot pussy of yours." I stood up and walked in front of them and Kealani reached for my cock and closed her mouth over it. She licked and sucked on it for about a minute and then pulled her mouth off and said, "Your turn Lauren. I don't think this is going to take long at all." "Lauren placed her mouth over my cock and slid about half of it into her mouth. Her head began to move back and forth as she fucked her mouth with my shaft. Kealani reached out and began to massage my balls. A few seconds later, I was hard as a rock.

"OK Lauren get on your hands and knees close to the end of the bed. Put your shoulders down, spread your legs and stick out your ass. Eddy's going to stand behind you and put his nice hard cock in your pussy and I'm going to kneel beside you so I can slide this butt plug in and out of you while he's fucking you."

I lined myself up with Lauren's cunt and eased the tip inside. She was still very wet so I pushed forward until I was about half way in. It felt different from the first time. I guess because I was the one doing the fucking now.

"Eddy I want you to take your time and do it the way you want to. This morning I practically made you cum but now you make it feel good for you."

I was willing to take her advice. I stroked into her with a steady rhythm, going a little deeper with each thrust. Kealani held the end of the butt plug in her hand and was matching my thrusting with her own as the glass plug slid in and out of Lauren's ass. "You may not have to wait too long Lauren. I'm really getting off watching your cute little asshole expand and contract as Kealani slides the plug in and out of you. It's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Then it must look as good as it feels because between you and the plug every part of my insides are just rippling and tingling. I would like you to do it so one of you goes in when the other one slides out." Kealani quickly changed her stroking to alternate our penetrations. "Oooooohhh yessss, that's just awesome you guys."

I put my hand on Lauren's ass so I could get my index and middle fingers on her stretched anus with the plug between them in order to feel the movement of it as the plug slid in and out. I was fascinated by the little wrinkles appearing and smoothing out with each stroke. Kealani would pause as the fattest part of the plug slid into place to stretch her to the maximum and I would push my cock in as far as I could go at the same time to fill her cunt up completely.

"Ohhh Eddy.... Eddy.... Eddy YES, GOD YES you're filling me up and touching parts of me I didn't even know I had. I can't wait for you to cum in me when you're that deep!".

"Lauren I'm going to stop stroking you with this plug and leave it in you. I need both hands to give a little attention to Eddy so he can give you about a quarter cup of that hot creamy cum you want."

"Oh Yes do it. I want it so bad. Please do it now."

Kealani reached between Lauren and me and started to caress my balls. "That's my hand you feel on your clit Lauren. I'm rubbing those swollen hairless balls of his to get all that cum stirred up for you."

"Please hurry Kealani I don't think I can wait much longer."

Kealani reached behind me with her other hand and inserted her finger in my ass and began to rub my prostate. In less than 10 seconds my cock was spurting deep inside of Lauren.

"There it is Lauren. Do you feel that baby? Is he filling you up like you wanted?"