Fantasy Sex Cruise 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe that's what I need to discover. I haven't had too much luck with men."

"I'm not sure that's exactly the right attitude but if you would consider it I'd like to ask you one thing?"

"What's that?"

"Would you let me be your first?"

"Wow Linda I didn't expect that. What do you say Jesus, is this woman for real or has she just been hustling me since we've been sitting here."

Jesus stood up and came over between Barbara and me and put his head in my lap. He barked once.

"He's never done that before. It violates his first rule of being a guide. You must be for real. And very special."

I started softly singing, 'Yes Jesus loves me' and Barbara started giggling.

"If a recommendation from Jesus isn't good enough for you let me help you with your audition. What you wore the other night to sing looked like something out of the early seventies. Did you bring anything more exciting to wear?"

"I don't have much money and I don't have a wardrobe appropriate for a cruise ship so the answer is no I didn't."

"Then we can start there. There are a lot of shops along this street and many of them are women's clothiers. Let's go shopping. My treat. And no you don't have to have sex with me just because I buy you a dress. That's a separate issue and you probably have to think about it some more before you decide."

"How else am I supposed to thank you for doing this?"

"By changing your act and impressing the entertainment director to give you the job."

"Linda, I'm already beginning to like you. Your kindness is authentic and I don't need Jesus to tell me that."

"That's a much better attitude Barbara. Let me pop inside this store and find my two female lovers and then we'll all get started looking for an outfit that will do you justice."

"Before we start I need to touch you. It's the only way I have to know you."

"Of course you can touch me Barbara, anywhere you want."

"Since we're on a public street I should probably start with your face."

I took her hands and brought them to my face. She slid them softly over my forehead and cheeks then down to my neck.

"You feel as good as you sound Linda. I think you're pretty. Is that right Jesus? Is she pretty?"

Jesus barked once. His sign of approval.

I walked in the shop and found Ashley and Gina and told them what was going on. They were excited about helping so we went back outside and took Barbara to the first store that sold high-class women's clothing to begin her makeover. Ashley said she was going to find the guys and tell them what we were doing and if they didn't want to tag along they could do their own thing and we'd meet them back at the pier in a couple of hours. When she returned they were both with her and said this sounded like fun and wanted to give their opinion on what looked good on our new protégé.

Over the next two hours we picked out several candidates at four different stores then retraced our steps to decide on the final choice. The guys were in favor of a very sexy dress that really showed off her body but we decided it was just a little too sexy. We finally agreed on a floor length dress that was split up the front to show some leg and displayed her boobs very well without making her look like a hooker. It was made from a shiny metallic fabric and was silver in color. She literally shone in it. It had long sleeves and covered her back completely so your attention was drawn to her chest. A silver metal rope belt went around the waist.

We bought her a pushup bra that displayed her nice sized breasts to their full advantage. A black thong, a pair of sparkling silver stockings and some silver high heel shoes completed the outfit.

When we were leaving the guys said that they wanted to buy her a gift if she would let them so we went back to the store that had the very sexy dress and they bought it for her complete with all accessories so she could wear it on the second formal night tomorrow as long as she agreed to be our guest for the evening. When Gina saw how good Barbara looked she decided to get her a new dress that looked just as sexy. We were all going to look like girls gone wild tomorrow night.

Barbara had tears in her eyes when she was leaving the store.

"I don't know how I can possibly thank you for doing this for me. Nobody's ever been this kind and generous to me."

"The only thanks we need is the pleasure of your company tomorrow night for dinner. We like to be seen with beautiful women and you are definitely one of them."

On the way back to the ship I asked her if she could change the songs she sang and she said she had a trick for singing any song. If she downloaded a song to her phone she could sing it while she was listening to it. She developed this skill because she couldn't see the words to the songs. She said she helped her accompanist learn how to do this too so they could sing and play virtually anything.

We constructed a playlist and picked out about twenty songs that were appropriate for the audience she was playing to. Romantic standards and even some contemporary stuff by Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. It was the kind of music you would want to hear Barbra Streisand sing in a nightclub. I told her to specifically replace 'Breathe Again' with 'Let it Flow' by Toni Braxton because it had a much more positive impact. And it was a lot sexier. I told her I wanted to hear her do it before her performance so I could determine if she was singing it breathlessly enough.

She looked at me when I said that and even though she couldn't see me I knew she was saying something to me with her eyes. She knew I could be trusted. She was convinced that I really wanted to be her friend and that I wasn't going to join the list of those who had disappointed her. I leaned over and kissed her. She didn't pull away. I knew then that I was going to fall in love with her. I just knew it. I didn't intend to think about it, I was just going to let it happen. I was going to let it flow.

When we returned to the ship we asked her to show us where she was staying so we could help her with her clothes. She told us her cabin number and we made our way to it. It was the smallest single cabin on the ship, barely more than a closet with a toilet and a miniscule shower. I took one look at it and said, "You're moving."

I told her to bring everything because she was going to stay in our cabin for the rest of the cruise. The sofa in our living room made into a queen size bed and there was plenty of space in the closets for her stuff. She tried to protest and said that because she was blind it was actually easier to navigate in this little room than in a big suite. I said she had Jesus and now us to help her so she was coming to stay with us.

We brought her things with us as we made our way to the suite. When we got there we helped her and Jesus get familiar with the suite and put her things away. I made room for her toiletries in the bathroom and showed her where everything was. She began to look more at ease being with us. Bradley and Mark had put the veranda back in order and put the cushions back where they belonged while we were showing Barbara the suite. We took her out on the veranda and made her comfortable in a lounge chair.

"Barbara would you like something to drink?"

"Could I have a pina colada? I hear they make really good ones on this ship."

I ordered us all some drinks to be sent to the room and in a few minutes the room steward brought them. We all sat around and talked so we could get to know her. I was thrilled when she said she lived in Savannah and told her I lived in Augusta. She had been singing professionally since she was nineteen, mostly with a band but they had not been very successful so about a year ago she decided to try it on her own with her friend Bobby who accompanied her on the electronic keyboard. They made enough money to live but it was tough going most of the time. They really wanted this job on the ship. It was much better money and they'd have a place to live even if it was just a small room.

The excitement of the day and the rum in the drink had made her a little drowsy. She asked if there was someplace she could take a nap and I told her she could use Mark and Ashley's suite next door. I got the key card for their room and escorted her over to the other suite.

"This suite is laid out exactly the same as the other one so you should be able to get around. You can use the bed because the room steward will come in while we're at dinner and make it up again. Mark and Ashley only use this room to sleep at night. The rest of the time they're over at our suite."

"They seem like very nice people. I like them and so does Jesus. He lets me know if there's somebody he thinks I shouldn't be around."

"You two have a very strong connection. He's a very cool dog."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom and had her sit down on the bed.

"Jesus really likes you too. He'd never let you touch me if he didn't."

"He can lay right here on the floor next to the bed and watch over you. Is there anything you need? Do you want to get undressed?"

"I suppose I should take off my blouse and these shorts so they don't get wrinkled."

She removed her blouse and I took it from her and put it on a chair. She took off her shorts and I put them on the chair with her blouse. She looked delectable standing next to the bed in her bra and panties.

"You're really a very beautiful young woman Barbara. I have a good feeling about your performance Saturday. I think things are going to work out for you."

"Thank you Linda. I really appreciate what you did for me today. I've also been thinking about your offer to be my first woman lover."

"And what have you thought about that?"

"I've been thinking about how it felt when you kissed me earlier. It felt really good, soft and friendly yet thrilling. Do you think we could do it again?"

"You mean now?"

"Yes."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure, only this time it will be a lot more thrilling than friendly."

"I hope so."

She barely got the words out before I took her hands and placed them around my neck. I put my hands on her sides just above her panty line. I moved my head toward her and touched my lips to hers. It was a tentative, exploring kiss. I pulled back then did it again. This time with a little more pressure. I pulled her closer to me so our breasts touched. My arms went around her lower back. Her arms encircled my neck and the kiss became a lover's kiss. She pressed her body into mine and her tongue parted my lips. I sucked it inside my mouth and slid my tongue against it.

I pulled back from her and asked, "What did you think of that kiss?"

"Wow! That was more like what I had in mind. But I think we can do even better."

"Barbara did you really want to take a nap or was this just an excuse to get me alone so you could seduce me?"

"Actually I wanted to get you alone so you could seduce me. I don't think I've ever been properly seduced and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have do it than you."

"Then let's not waste another precious moment."

I moved toward her and took her hand. "I'm going to finish undressing you now and then I'm going to explore your gorgeous body. When I finish, you're going to do it to me." I slid my hand up her arm to her shoulder and then down her back to the clasp of her bra. I unfastened it and used my hands to brush the straps from her shoulders so it could fall to the floor. My body breathed in quickly and sharply when I saw her creamy breasts.

"Your breasts are absolutely luscious. I'm going to spend a lot of time licking them and sucking them. Your nipples are the prettiest shade of pink I've ever seen." My hands moved to cradle them and caress them.

"You do that so tenderly Linda. It feels wonderful and it tells me how much you care for me. I have to rely on touch to know what you're feeling when you do things to me and you're telling me the sweetest things right now."

"I know how much trust it must take for you to let me make love to you and I want you to know I won't betray that trust. All I want from you is your wholehearted participation in what we do with each other because it is for no other purpose than our mutual pleasure and joy. If anything makes you uncomfortable all you have to do is say so and we'll stop. I would never do anything to hurt you Barbara."

"Thank you for saying that Linda but I already know that's how you feel. Every time I've ever been intimate with somebody and Jesus was in the room, he became agitated. He's lying peacefully on the floor and I can't even hear him breathing so if he's this OK with you then I have nothing to worry about."

"I'm very glad to know we have Jesus's blessing. That may be a first for me."

I lowered my head and kissed her breasts, licking the pink nipples lightly. I could feel my insides beginning to churn with sexual excitement. My hands slid lower to brush across her stomach and moved to her sides then down to her hips. I slowly bent down to kneel in front of her and put my cheek on her warm stomach. I breathed in deeply to inhale her divine fragrance. There was something so intoxicatingly arousing about the scent of a woman. I experienced it with Ashley first and then with Gina.

"Oh Barbara, Barbara, can you feel what you're doing to me now? Have you ever experienced desire so powerful and wonderful that it became a sweet aching all over your body? That's what you're doing to me my precious lover. That aching is the basis for the pleasure yet to come. It will turn to joy as it's expressed. Ohhhh God Barbara you can't imagine how much I want you."

"I'm pretty sure I can. You'll feel the proof of it when you get a little lower down."

I pulled my head back and put my fingers in the waistband of her panties and dragged them down as slowly as I could, taking my time revealing her pussy. A jolt of pleasure rocked my own pussy when I discovered she was a natural blonde. The sparse hairs that adorned rather than covered her mound were more like peach fuzz than hair and exactly the same color and shade as the hair on her head. From a distance you couldn't even see the almost white fur that blended with her skin tone so perfectly.

I pulled the panties down further to reveal her lips. The hair stopped where her clit began and her lips and inner thighs were naturally bald. Their shape and color were a masterpiece of biological construction. They appeared to have been decorated by nature as though she was meant to be in a painting hanging in a museum. I finished pulling her panties down and she stepped out of them.

I had to stop and just look at her. I had seen many depictions of angels in books and paintings in my life but I had never seen a living breathing one before. I could cross that off my bucket list. I was awestruck by her beauty. Then, as if to torment me more, she moved her feet apart so I could see her pussy in all its glorious splendor. It took all the self control I possessed to keep from pushing her back on the bed and diving between her spread legs to feast on her fabulous pink flesh. Suddenly Carly Simon's song 'Anticipation' started going through my brain and I knew that it would only taste better the longer I waited.

"You're beautiful Barbara. You are the quintessential blonde goddess, every teenage boy's wet dream and a rare and precious gift for anyone fortunate enough to be this close to you. You should just go ahead and pose for Playboy and get it over with so the whole world can see what the perfect sexual being is supposed to look like."

"Damn Linda, I've had guys tell me they thought I was pretty but nobody has even come close to making me feel as beautiful as you just described. That was some compliment."

"Oh my darling, that was no compliment. That was my poor, pitifully inadequate attempt to put into words just how magnificent you look."

My hands returned to her hips. I moved one across her to the blonde patch of fuzz and lightly stroked it with my fingertips. It was as soft and luxuriant as silk. I let my thumb slide down to her clit and pulled up on the hood to expose it. It was the same size as mine but more prominently displayed above the juncture of her labia so it appeared larger with the hood pulled back. Not anywhere near the size of Gina's but hers was a unique masterpiece of an entirely different construction.

I used the fingertip of my other hand to touch it and she gasped. I slowly moved my finger down to slide through her labia and leaned forward to put my puckered lips on her clit to gently suck it. I could feel my finger being coated by her juice as it made its way to her opening.

"I see my blonde goddess is not only beautiful but wet. I think you like this."

"Oh God Linda I love it. Nobody has ever done this to me like you're doing it. I can feel your eyes almost penetrating me. You're making me so hot my knees are getting weak. It makes me feel like I'm being worshipped."

'Love is what you are seeking and passion the purest form of worship.'

"A Persian poet said that eight centuries ago. His name was Rumi. This is how you should feel about your lover. Making love is a miraculous act and should be done with the utmost care and awareness. Having an orgasm isn't a goal to be raced to. It's a reward for taking the time to enjoy the journey. I've only recently rediscovered this. It's one of the lessons I needed to learn by taking this cruise. My husband and I both let this understanding slip away from our love life. I hope he's learning this lesson too."

"If he manages not to, then I'm sure you'll be kind enough to remind him of it and show him how it should be done. You're patient and compassionate and that's what makes you the most exciting lover I've ever had. You've already relieved me of my uncertainty about making love with a woman. It no longer makes any difference to me. Your tender loving is a gift and I accept it gratefully regardless of your gender."

"Yes Barbara that's it exactly. Love is a gift and the more you give the more you get back. This is what I meant when I told you that you didn't love completely. You're doing that now with me and it makes us both feel wonderful. Now turn around so I can see that pretty ass of yours."

I watched her turn slowly around to face the bed and studied her perfectly shaped ass. Her flawless skin was such a creamy color, completely devoid of tan lines. "Bend over and put your hands on the bed." Her pink pussy lips looked adorable between her cheeks. The beautiful pink color of her lips contrasted perfectly with her creamy cheeks. "Lower your head down to the bed." This caused her lips to stand out between her upper thighs even more and I could see a line of moisture running the length of her labia.

"You want to kiss them don't you Linda."

"Ohhhhh God Yes."

"Go ahead. I want you to kiss them. I want to feel your lips on mine. I want you to taste them."

"Ohhhhh Barbara, I'm afraid if I do I won't be able to stop. I've never seen anything so erotic and beautiful." I moved my head forward and put my hands on her cheeks. I put my puckered lips on hers and softly kissed her pussy from top to bottom. My tongue extended to lick her clit and then slid upwards toward her asshole. I was on fire. I was almost trembling I was so turned on. How I kept from devouring her I'll never know but I pulled back and stood up.

"Don't worry, I'll get back to that. Now it's your turn. Stand up and turn around and change places with me." She pushed herself up from the bed and moved so she was facing me with my back to the bed. "Take your time and undress me. This is your first time to do this to a woman and I want you to remember it."