Fantasy Sex Cruise 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it didn't change me the way I've heard other women speak about sex with another woman. Even after we did it, I still loved having sex with Mark and I couldn't wait to get Bradley's big brown cock inside me. All that changed for me is that there were now a couple of billion more potential sex partners in the world."

"I want to have sex with Bradley too. I heard Linda talking about how big he is and it sounds like I've never had a cock that could compare to it. Linda said she loved to suck it. That's something else I was never really that keen on doing but I want to now. I've had Mark cum in my ass and loved it, now I want Bradley to cum in my mouth."

"So Barbara you've fallen under Linda's spell too. She has seduced all of us."

"No Ashley, not seduced. She has charmed us. Maybe even beguiled us but she has not led us astray. She has set an example for us to follow. She has challenged us to wake up and get out of our sleepy, comfortable lives and live the life we're capable of and not the one we've settled for. That is why we love her and not merely admire her."

"You're right Barbara. How did you get to be so wise? And so damn beautiful."

Ashley rubbed her soapy body against Barbara's and put her arms around her. Her hands moved down to caress her ass as her mouth pressed against hers. Barbara echoed her actions and put her hands on Ashley's ass to pull her closer. The pill was at full strength in both of them and was encouraging them to do what they both wanted to do. Ashley put her leg between Barbara's and moved them apart then moved one of her hands to her pussy. She rubbed the soapy foam on her as if washing her but it was much more than bathing. This was naked, undisguised lust. Wanton sexual desire enhanced with pharmaceutical assistance. They both knew and wanted what was about to happen.

They stayed in the shower until the soap was rinsed away and their passion had risen to a fevered pitch. Ashley turned off the water then took Barbara's hand and dragged her quickly to the bed without even bothering to dry off. She practically threw the young blonde on the bed then said, "Do you want to be on top or bottom?"

"Bottom." Was all Barbara said and all Ashley needed to hear. She threw her leg over her head and straddled her. Barbara spread her legs in anticipation and Ashley lowered her chest down to get her mouth on her pussy while spreading her own legs so her wet pussy made contact with Barbara's mouth. Barbara was eager to use her mouth on Ashley's bare twat the way Linda had used hers on her before.

There was no need for foreplay. Neither of them needed to be any more aroused than they already were and both began licking and sucking the other as if their pussies were gushing ice cream. In no time they brought each other to a climax. It was merely a warm up, a preview of things to come and they continued their oral exchange until they each had two more massive orgasms.

They finally decided it was time to return to the other suite where they found the others engaged in the same kind of intense sexual activity. The sex continued until one in the morning with only a brief break for some dinner and to take Jesus up for his potty break and a short walk.

I asked Bradley to sleep with Gina on the sleeper sofa while I spent the night with Barbara and Jesus. I didn't let her out of my arms the entire night. I awoke at least once and hour to look at her and kiss her as though I needed to reassure myself that she was still really there. Even asleep she kissed me back and murmured softly as I held her.