Fantasy Sex Cruise 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sex she had always yearned for. Hot, nasty and lustful. She needed someone she loved with all her heart and who loved her enough that she could cede all control to and submit her body to unconditionally. She was lost in sex, not knowing or caring if a climax would come. All she wanted was to keep giving herself to her lover; urging me to take more and more and challenging herself to find more to give. She was panting, moaning, groaning and gasping for breath as she continued her frenzied movements to cooperate with my tongue's relentless ravaging of her pussy.

She had completely forgotten about the pill. The same first effect that had caught me off guard in the shower now hit her full force. A powerful orgasm overwhelmed her without warning and exploded inside her like a bomb. She pressed her pussy against my face as her hips rose and her back arched up off the bed. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed her mouth with it to stifle a scream that would have caused Jesus to think I was killing her.

She stayed suspended with her hips raised for at least thirty seconds then her muscles finally began to relax and she lowered slowly back down to the bed where her body continued to jerk as orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her body. She was breathing like she had just finished running a marathon. I crawled out from between her legs and moved up to lie beside her. She was still biting on the pillow. I rubbed her jaw and managed to pry it away from her then leaned over and kissed her.

I stroked her forehead and felt the sweat on her brow. Her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes.

"Well Barbara, did you enjoy that?"

"Enjoy it? I'm still trying to figure out if I survived it. That was unbelievable."

"The first orgasm I had after taking the pill did the same thing to me. It literally knocked me on my ass in the shower. You get used to it after a while."

"How could you possibly get used to something that intense."

"Believe it or not you'll be ready for another one in a few minutes. Eventually you'll get to where you can just keep right on going from one to another."

"Oh My God Linda what's in those pills?"

"I don't have the foggiest idea. I just know I'm never going to be without them."

"Linda that wasn't only about the pill. I've never had anybody love me like that. I was able to let go and give myself to you like I've never done before. I always dreamed that sex could be like that but you made it happen."

I kissed her again and told her, "That's what real lovers do for each other. They pay attention and give the other what they need. I love you Barbara."

"If you want to give me what I need now it would be another bath. My crotch is soaked. I think you're right about these pills stimulating a woman's lubrication."

I put my hand on hers and said, "I'd be delighted to bathe you again. But we're going over to the other suite to do it. I'm going to give you an enema first then you're going to give me one."

"Before we do that I need to take Jesus for a walk. There's a place on the top deck just for this purpose where service dogs can do their business and get a little exercise."

We got dressed and took Jesus up on the elevator to the top deck. He knew where we were going and what to do when he got there. He had been very well trained. We walked him around the entire deck and then headed back down to our suite. Barbara thought he might not be comfortable with this many people being around her, especially considering what these people would be doing to her so we decided to put him on Mark and Ashley's veranda so he could hear Barbara's voice and she could reassure him if he got anxious about her. We put down a bowl of water and some dry food for him in case he got hungry and Barbara told him to stay and not worry. He lay down on the deck and seemed to be content.

"Linda I really appreciate all you're doing to help me and so does Jesus. You're the best friend we've ever had."

"I want to remain your best friend Barbara. You're more than my lover, you're one of my daughters now. I'll be there for you just like I would be for them."

"You don't know how much that means to me. My father left my mother when I was nine. She's been struggling ever since and now she's sick. I try to help her but I just can't do as much for her as I'd like to. I started singing instead of going to college in order to make some money to help her. Hearing you say what you did makes me love you so much I'm going to start crying."

"Don't you dare! We're not on this cruise to cry unless it's from joy. Now let's go get cleaned up."

Back in our suite the others were still hard at play with each other. I told them we'd be joining them as soon as we took a bath. As soon as we got in the bathroom Barbara started stripping her clothes off. I gave her an enema and told her to pay attention to what I was doing so she could give me one too. She did a perfect job of it and when I had emptied out the water I took her hand and led her to the shower, which like the tub was large enough for two.

She asked me if I had a shower cap and I told her I wanted to wash her hair. She really appreciated that because nobody ever did it for her. Standing there running my fingers through her hair while I lathered it up with shampoo was extremely emotional for me. I 'd never had a friend, a lover and a daughter all in one person before. The roles seemed to blend together as I watched the suds stream down her long blonde hair and run down her gorgeous body. I could literally feel myself falling more and more in love with her.

I rinsed her hair and then started washing her. I didn't use a cloth; I wanted my hands on her. Butterflies cavorted wildly in my stomach as my hands slid over her flawless skin. I was giddy with joy over every place I touched her. She leaned back against the wall and accepted my soapy exploration of her with as much happiness as I had for doing it.

When I finished with her feet I told her to turn around and face the wall. I washed down her back to her ass and massaged her soft cheeks. I rinsed her, then moved the showerhead so the water wasn't falling on us. I got on my knees and told her, "This is why I gave you the enema." I spread her ass apart and put my lips on her puckered hole and licked it several times. She flinched but then relaxed and spread her feet further apart.

"Oh yes Linda, anything for you."

I covered her tight little hole with my mouth and inserted my tongue. She moaned and pushed back against my face. "Use your hand to rub your clit." Her fingers started rubbing her pink nub and I continued licking and sucking her ass while my hands squeezed her cheeks.

It didn't take very long before I heard, "Ohhhhh Godddddd Linda you're doing it to me again. You're going to make me cum. I...I...Ohhhhhhh Yes I'm cumming."

I held onto her as her legs began to tremble, then stood up quickly and pressed myself against her and put my hands on her tits and kissed the back of her neck as her orgasm swept through her. I humped my hips against her ass as if I was fucking her and she moaned as if I actually was.

"Ohhhhh Godddd Linda what you do to me. You just keep taking me higher every time we make love. You know exactly what I need and what I want. Ohhh Linda I love you so much."

"When we leave the bathroom I'm going to have Mark fuck your tight little ass. You're going to love it. Anal orgasms are even more powerful than vaginal orgasms."

"Ohhh Goddd Linda I've never done that before. Will it hurt?"

"Not if you don't resist. Relax and open yourself up like you did for me, it will feel fabulous. Mark will take his time and go slowly. Ashley and I will suck your tits while he does it and Gina will kiss you. We'll all make you feel really good."

We got out of the shower and dried off then walked naked out to the veranda where the rest of them were. The cushions were back on the floor making a large bed.

"We were wondering if you two were ever going to come back. Wow Barbara, you're even more beautiful than I thought. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Thank you Ashley. Linda said you might want to suck my breast while Mark puts his cock in my ass."

"Whoa, Linda's not wasting any time with you. It would be my pleasure to suck that pretty pink nipple of yours while Mark puts his cock in your ass. Would you like me to get your ass ready for his cock first?"

"That would be very thoughtful of you. I've never done this before."

"Well Mark, you're going to get to take her anal cherry. You don't mind that do you?"

"Somebody's got to do it. I'll be as gentle as I can Barbara. Lay down here on these cushions. I think it would be best if you were on your back."

She lay down and I got between her legs. Ashley moved over and sat next to her hip. "Raise your knees up and spread your legs as wide as you can." Ashley put a pillow under her hips to keep them elevated. I told her to hold out her hand and squeezed out some lube onto her fingers. I sat back on my haunches and watched Ashley rub the lube on Barbara's asshole then insert her index finger into the puckered little hole. She moaned slightly at the intrusion and breathed deeply.

"How does that feel Barbara?"

"It feels good, almost as good as Linda's tongue."

"I see Linda's already got you started."

I knelt beside her to watch Ashley apply the lube to her asshole and insert two fingers into her to stretch her aperture in preparation for Mark's cock. Ashley's stretching was causing her perfect pink vagina to open too so I leaned over and licked it. When she seemed to be ready, Ashley told mark to kneel between her legs and when he was in place she told him to lay his cock on her mound.

"Barbara, reach down with your hand and feel Mark's cock."

Her hand moved down and her fingers wrapped around the rigid shaft. "Ooooohhhh it's so hard... and hot. I can't wait to feel it in my ass."

"I'm going to put some lube on the head of his cock. You rub it in for him and get him nice and slick."

She seemed to like rubbing the slippery lube on him and slid her hand half way down his shaft and back up several times.

"OK Barbara, pull your knees up as far as you can and I'll put his cock in your ass."

Her hands went behind her knees and she pulled back on them. Ashley grasped Mark's cock and brought the tip to her little hole. Mark pushed forward and the head slid into her wrinkled anus. She gasped and breathed deeply.

"Relax Barbara. Mark will hold it there until you get used to it. Do you feel OK?"

"Ooooohh Yeah, I feel fine. It's different but it feels good like your fingers did."

"Are you ready for a little more?"

"Yes. Put some more in me Mark."

Ashley's hand moved down his shaft a couple of inches to indicate where he should stop and Mark pushed forward again. His hard cock moved easily into her rectum down to Ashley's fingers. Barbara took another deep breath and let it out slowly. Ashley stroked the part of Mark's cock that was still in her hand and this caused the part that was inside her ass to move slightly in and out.

"Uhhhhhhhh, Oh God Mark I didn't think it would feel like this. Because I can't see I feel things more sensitively and I feel your cock stretching my rectum and it's sooo good."

"Barbara he's about half way in you now. I'm going to move up to your breast and he'll finish putting it in you. If you want him to stop again just tell him."

Ashley took her place across from me and covered her nipple with her mouth.

"Ohhhh Linda you said it would feel incredible to have two women sucking my tits and it does. Where's Gina? Isn't she supposed to be kissing me?"

"I'm right here Barbara. How do you want me to kiss you, with my mouth or with my pussy?"

"Ooooooohhhh, I'll have your pussy please."

Gina swung her leg over her head and straddled her face. Then lowered her pussy down slowly until it touched Barbara's mouth. I could see Barbara go to work on Gina the way I had done to her. I was surprised she could focus on it considering what was happening to her ass. There was a lot more depth to this young woman than I had seen yet. I was going to discover it and nourish it and support it as much as I could.

Mark continued pushing more of his cock into her. She was either too overwhelmed with everything else to notice or she had resigned herself to opening to Mark as she had to me, but in any case Mark didn't stop. His cock was buried in her tight ass and she was lost once again in carnal pleasures. This time she had four people filling her with sexual input. Ashley and I sucked her tits like it was the last thing we would ever put in our mouths. I envied her being so stimulated; especially given how heightened the sensations must be under the effect of the pill. Her brain must be close to meltdown.

Mark announced, "Barbara, you've got it all baby. How does it feel?"

She managed to quit sucking Gina's pussy long enough to answer him, "It feels fabulous Mark. I've never had a feeling like this in my body. I'm very full but I'm also incredibly horny. I want you to fuck my ass now; nice and steady so I can experience what it feels like."

Mark began to give her what she asked for and fucked her with long steady strokes. She tried to return to sucking Gina's pussy but the sensations of Mark's cock sliding in and out of her ass were too demanding on her attention. Gina sensed this and moved off her face. I looked at her face to see the same consumed look she had when I was eating her. This was yet another remarkable effect of the drug. You could focus on what was being done to you to the extent of tuning out virtually everything else. This is probably what allows you to have such intense orgasms.

Mark said, "Linda, Ashley would you please move back and give me some room. She wants to be fucked without distraction. She wants to experience this completely and I want to do that with her."

Ashley and I moved back and watched as Mark leaned over and laid on top of her. "Barbara, put your arms and legs around me and hold me tight." She did what he told her to do and I saw her surrender to him the way she had to me. A thrill ran through me as I saw how immersed she was in what was being done to her. She was awesome. And so damn beautiful.

I looked at Ashley to see her reaction to her husband going so deeply into a sexual act with a younger, beautiful woman. There wasn't a trace of jealousy on her face. She loved him enough to not only allow him to do this but to enjoy it with him. I hoped that Ed could do this for me because I was never going back to having only one sexual partner. I had confidence that Kealani would bring him to this same realization.

I returned my gaze to Mark and Barbara. They were both completely absorbed in their lovemaking. Mark's head was beside hers with his chin on her shoulder. I was fascinated by the feelings that swept across her face as Mark slid his hard cock in and out of her virgin ass in a steady rhythm. I could see the passion and the lust as he stroked her but when he bottomed out in her I saw a look of supreme fulfillment as she welcomed every inch of him inside her. It was a happy, satisfied look that she was giving herself totally to him and taking him as deeply as he could reach.

They were beautiful together and seemed to take Ashley and me to the same state of arousal as their desire built higher and higher. Mark increased the speed of his thrusting and Barbara was grunting each time his hips impacted hers.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh Mark I'm going to cum. Please do it with me. I want to feel your hot cum spurt into my ass. Please Mark, cum for me. Ohhhhhhh Godddd Mark I'm cumming."

She squeezed him like a python with her legs and arms. He moved his head over and put his mouth on hers and kissed her. Then he stroked into her as hard and fast as he could and stopped with his cock buried in her hot tight hole. Neither of them moved while Mark emptied the creamy contents of his balls deep inside her.

Barbara's arms and legs finally relaxed and slid from around him and she lay flat on the cushions beneath him. He pulled back and rolled over to lie between her and Ashley. She put her arm over him and told him, "Oh baby that was beautiful. I really loved watching you do that. I knew exactly how each of you felt and it was wonderful."

I lay on her other side and stroked her forehead. "How did that feel my sweet love?"

"Incredible. I would never have done that without you. I felt so secure with you here beside me. I didn't hold back or tense up. I was able to open myself to him like I did with you and do something new and exciting. You've taught me how to trust myself and overcome my fear. That's the most exhilarating part of all."

"That's what I've been doing the entire time I've been on this ship. It's what Ashley and Gina are doing. Now you've joined us. We have two days left to have as much fun as we can and you're going to be a part of it. Now that you've gotten to know her husband, you should spend some time with Ashley. She'll love you as much as I do."

"Ashley would you like to go over to your room and take a bath with me. Then we can spend a little time with Jesus so he doesn't think I've deserted him."

"Barbara I'd be delighted to bathe you and spend some time with your puppy. Then I'd love to spend some time with your pussy. Are we going out for dinner tonight?"

"Unless anybody objects, I think we should have dinner sent in so we can spend the rest of the evening playing with each other. We're definitely going out tomorrow night so we can all wear our new dresses."

Ashley and Barbara stopped off in the bathroom so Ashley could give her another enema to wash Mark's cum out of her. They wore robes to get back to the other suite. They went out on the veranda and sat with Jesus for a few minutes. He came over and sat between both of them and let Ashley pet him. He knew instinctively that the people Barbara was with could be trusted and he felt at ease with them. They decided to take a shower and Ashley put Barbara's hair in a shower cap to keep it dry. Once in the shower Ashley rubbed the pretty blonde's shoulders and neck with soap and let the suds cascade down her back and chest.

"I've been waiting since I first saw you on shore to get my hands on your beautiful body. Tell me how you liked your first experience with anal sex. It appeared that you were really into it and having a good time."

"Oh I was. It surprised me how good it felt. It only caused me discomfort for a little while when we first started but once Mark's cock was half way in me it felt marvelous. I want to thank you for letting Mark be my first. He was very gentle and considerate. I don't think many wives would let their husband do that with another woman."

"Mark and I came on this cruise to reinvent our sex life. We thought it would just be the two of us having some sheltered time to rediscover our passion. That all changed when we met Linda and found out what she was doing on this cruise. We were both intrigued and excited about what she had arranged for her and her husband.

Once we got to know them it didn't take long for us to decide we should expand the parameters of our trip to include sex with her and Bradley. Everything changed the minute I kissed her and discovered how turned on I was by it. Before the first night had ended, we were in love with each other. I suppose I should have been shocked by that because I had never been with another woman before but when Linda and I made love it was wonderful and it didn't matter that we were both female."

"That's what happened to me too. I knew something very unusual was happening when Jesus pulled away and went up to her. He's never done that before. He was trying to tell me something. Thank God I had sense enough to listen to him. Once I started to talk to her I felt more and more at ease the longer we talked. When she offered to help me I knew it wasn't just a come on to have sex with me. But she offered sex as an option and it made me think. When she kissed me on the way back to the ship, I knew I wanted to try it with her. I also knew if I asked her to stop she would. Once we did have sex it changed my life just as it did yours."