Fantasy Sex Cruise 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hands on my chest to feel that I had on a t-shirt. Her hands slid down to the bottom and lifted it up and I raised my arms so she could remove it. I took it from her and threw it over on the chair. Her hands returned to my chest to discover that I hadn't worn a bra. "You're making this easy for me, we're already half way there." Her hands slid over my breasts and she cupped them to feel their size. "You have nice breasts Linda. They're larger than mine and they feel very good. Soft and warm and pliant with large nipples."

"My boobs may be a little larger but yours are more perfectly shaped. Kiss them Barbara. See if you remember what it felt like to suck on a breast."

She kissed her way down my chest to my right breast and kissed all over it. Her lips opened when she got to my nipple and her tongue flicked across it. She gently squeezed it with her hand and sucked the nipple into her mouth. I could feel it swell in her hot mouth. She did remember; her tender sucking was just the way my daughters did it when I nursed them as babies. I felt like a direct connection had formed between her mouth, my breast and my pussy. The more she sucked the hotter and wetter my pussy got. My vagina was beginning to buzz and get that achy, needy feeling.

She removed her mouth and said, "That was wonderful Linda. I loved it when my boyfriend sucked my tits and now I love to do it to you."

"Wait until you feel how wonderful it is to have two women suck your breasts while somebody else is licking your pussy. It's impossible to keep from cumming for more than two minutes."

"We can do that?"

"If you want to. I'm sure the others are dying to get their hands on your beautiful body. The men and the women."

"I've never been with more than one person at a time like that. But if you're there with me I'd like to try it."

"I intend to be with you the rest of this trip unless you tell me to go away. That's why I moved you into our suite. We're lovers now and we should be together."

"Oh Linda that makes me feel so happy to hear you say that. Every minute I'm with you makes me feel closer to you."

"Speaking of being closer, weren't you in the middle of undressing me?"

"I seem to have gotten distracted by your breasts. I'll see if I can tear myself away from them long enough to get you naked."

"You can come back to my breasts later. I love the way you suck them."

Her hands slid down my stomach to my shorts where her nimble fingers undid the button and the zipper in no time. They slid to the floor and I stepped out of them. She wasted no time in finding the waistband of my thong. When she felt how small it was she slid her fingers along the thin band to my crotch and felt the tiny triangle that almost covered my pussy.

"That's a very small undergarment you're wearing Linda. Not what I expected for someone your age."

"Bradley told me the underwear I brought on the trip looked like it belonged to a spinster schoolteacher so he took me shopping in San Juan and I threw out all my old undies and replaced them with sexy panties and thongs. When I get home I'm going to get rid of the rest of them and do the same thing. I've rediscovered sex and I'm going to dress more provocatively from now on."

"I wish I could do that but Wal-Mart doesn't sell lingerie as sexy as that."

"There's a store on the ship that has some. I'll take you there and pick out some new things for you."

"You're going to spoil me Linda. You've already been way too nice to me."

"Don't worry about that. Just continue undressing me. I'm getting anxious to get you in this bed with me."

Her fingers slipped into the thong's waistband and pulled it down quickly. I stepped out of them and stood naked before her. "I wish I could see you."

"You may not be able to look at me but you can see me. Use your hands and your lips and tongue. Feel me, smell me and taste me. I'm all yours, explore me."

She resumed her discovery of my body at my navel and ran her hands and mouth all over my stomach and hips. She put her cheek on my mound and rubbed it. "You have no pubic hair. When did you do that?"

"Ashley and I did it Monday as part of our sexual liberation makeover in the ship's spa. Mark had been wanting her to do it for a long time and Ed asked his fantasy lover to do it for him so I decided to go bald too."

"You're just full of surprises Linda. I like that. I like your hairless pussy too. It does feel super sexy. I've never had that much hair down there to begin with."

"Your pussy is a work of art. Don't mess with it, it's perfect just the way it is."

She kissed her way down to my clit and licked it. I shuddered when I felt her tongue touch my nub. I spread my legs like she had done for me and opened my crotch to her. I felt her fingertip slide down my slit between my labia to my hole. I was so wet now I was sure I was leaking all over her finger. She felt this of course and brought her coated finger to her mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh Linda you taste heavenly. I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to get my mouth on your pussy."

I turned around and her hands went to my ass cheeks. She covered my butt with kisses then told me to bend over the way I had her do it. I lowered my head down onto the bed and spread my legs wider. Her thumbs moved into my crack and she pulled my cheeks apart exposing my pussy. I felt her lips make contact with mine and I shuddered again. Her tongue parted my labia and licked up until it was on my hole. I flinched when I felt it enter my vagina and felt her open mouth cover it. She sucked me and I let out a long moan of pure pleasure.

I expected her to pull away but she didn't. She kept right on sucking and licking my hole and I kept getting closer to my climax. When it was clear she wasn't going to stop I reached down with my hand and started rubbing my clit. It only took another two minutes until I felt my orgasm starting.

"Ohhhhh Barbara. Ohhhhh baby you're going to make me cum. Ohhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Don't stop baby, don't stop... Ohhhhhhhh Yessssssss I'm cumming."

I had to use both hands to keep from collapsing onto the bed as my vagina convulsed and juice flowed out of me into her mouth.

She finally stopped sucking me and pulled back. I stood up, turned around and put my arms around her. "I thought you said you'd never done that before."

"I hadn't"

"Well for a beginner, you're very good at it. I didn't expect that just yet."

"After I tasted you I didn't want to stop. You're delicious Linda."

"So are you my sweet young lover, so are you."

I turned and pulled the spread off the bed then pulled back the sheet.

"We're going to get into bed now that we've been properly introduced and do some real lovemaking." I helped her into bed then got in beside her and put my arms around her. "Oh Barbara, you feel so good in my arms, like you were made to be here." I kissed her and pulled her tightly against me. Her soft warm tits pressed against mine and I felt my pussy start to tingle.

"I can't believe I made you cum so quickly. You must be as turned on as I am."

"It's this medicine. It heightens your arousal and supercharges your capacity to have orgasms. It also increases the intensity of them. I've never cum like I have since I took this pill. It's incredible."

"Do you think it would work on me?"

"Do you want to spend the rest of this cruise having sex?"

"Oh Hell Yes! I really don't have anything else to do until my next performance."

"Then stay right here. I'll be back in a minute."

I got up and pulled on my t-shirt, not bothering with my thong, and hurried over to the other suite. I knocked on the door and Bradley opened it.

"We were wondering what happened to you but I can see by the way you're dressed that you've been having fun."

"Barbara and I decided to get to know each other better. Where's Gina?"

"Out on the veranda with Mark and Ashley."

The three of them were in a daisy chain sucking each other. "Gina, I hate to interrupt your fun but do you have any more of those pills we took?"

"Oh, hi Linda. Sure, I've got two sample packs with twenty-five pills in each one. I meant to give you and Ashley both one of the packs. Let me get them for you."

She went into the bedroom and Ashley asked me how I was getting along with Barbara.

"She's absolutely adorable. You're going to love her but you better keep an eye on Mark, he may want to run away with her. If I don't do it first."

Gina returned and handed me one of the packs and gave the other one to Ashley.

"I'll bring Barbara back over here after this pill starts working on her. Then you'll get to play with her too." I took one pill out of the pack then stopped in the bathroom and put the pack in my makeup case and hurried back to the other suite. I let myself in and got a bottle of cold water out of the fridge and took it into the bedroom.

"I'm back. Are you ready to experience sex like you never have before?"

"I thought I was already doing that."

"Oh, yes, I guess you were but this is going to make it even better. How long does it usually take for you to have an orgasm?"

"It depends on how I'm having it. If I'm by myself it can take about ten to twenty minutes depending on what I do or if I'm using a vibrator. If I'm with a partner it can take longer because it takes a little time to work out what we do to each other. Sometimes I don't even have an orgasm even after twenty or thirty minutes."

"Describe to me how you feel when you cum."

"I feel warmth and energy building up in my pussy and usually a tingling sensation in different parts like my clit or even my asshole. Then when I cum the warmth spreads and my vagina pulses and my muscles sometimes tense up. Then I get this flush in my neck that goes up into my brain and makes me kind of lightheaded."

"How soon after you cum are you ready to do it again?"

"I'm not sure. I've only done that a couple of times when I masturbate. I usually have to use my vibrator the second time. Only once has a guy been ready to go again with me and it took longer for both of us the second time. Linda, I've never talked to anybody like this before; not even a doctor. It feels comfortable and easy to confide in you about my sex life."

"I want you to be able to talk to me about anything. I know things in general are more complicated for you but sex shouldn't be one of them. I think most women usually have sex in the dark whether they can see or not. It's more about feeling than seeing for women. At least that's been my experience. I have to admit though since I've been on this ship I've wanted to keep the lights on and watch what was happening. The sight of Bradley's big cock really turns me on. I even keep my eyes open when I suck it."

"So how does this pill change things for you?"

"The best way to explain it is to think about the best sex you've ever had. When you take this pill, every sexual experience is even better than the best. You're ready to go again much sooner and that feeling you get when you cum is much more intense. The orgasms continue to get better and last longer. It also makes you get wetter, which is a fantastic effect for me because I've been slowing down on my natural lubrication lately."

"One more question. How long do these effects last?"

"Seventy-two hours."

"Three days! I'm going to be horny for three days? This won't interfere with my performance Saturday will it?"

"I thought about that and I really don't think it will be a problem. While we were on shore shopping none of us had to go in the bathroom and jerk off because we had taken this pill. It doesn't make you a girl gone wild all the time, only when the circumstances are right. In fact I think it will enhance your performance. It needs to have more sex appeal in it and this stuff will definitely provide that. Even Jesus noticed it."

"I guess I don't have much to lose. I didn't make that great an impression last time. Hand it to me, I want to get started."

I gave her the bottle of water then told her to open her mouth. When she did, I put it on her tongue. She took a swig of the water and swallowed it. "When will I start to feel the effects?"

"In about thirty or forty minutes. But we're not going to wait until then." I took the bottle from her hand and put it over on the nightstand. I pulled my t-shirt off and threw it over on the chair. "Now where were we?"

"We were in each other's arms and I was already feeling like this was the best sex I ever had."

"Before we get back to that I want us to take a bath. We did a lot of walking in warm weather today and I feel like I want to get clean. Come on lets go have a soak."

I ran us a bath and while it was filling I put her hair up for her so it wouldn't get wet. I had the strangest feeling while doing it. I was already in love with her and I was so hot for her I couldn't keep my hands off her, but at the same time, I had the same feeling for her that I have for my daughters. She was the same age as Jessica, my youngest, and I was genuinely concerned about her the same way I would be about my daughter. I wanted to help her succeed as an artist and I wanted her to have a healthy and happy sex life. I wanted to be her friend as well as her lover.

Suddenly I had this insight about Jessica. She was still living at home with us and it dawned on me that she didn't have that many dates with men or women either for that matter. She was a pretty young woman, intelligent, a college graduate, working her way into taking over Ed's businesses.

I realized that I had not only been neglecting my sex life and Ed's but I had never really had a down and dirty talk with Jessica about sex. Maybe I wasn't ready before but when I got home I was going to talk to her the same way I had just talked with Barbara. My other daughter Charlotte was married so I assumed that she had worked out sex with her husband by now. But should I assume that? I determined to have a talk with her too. I was definitely going to give her some of these pills.

We walked over to the tub and I turned the water off and helped her get in. I told her to scoot forward so I could get in behind her with my legs on either side of hers. She laid back on me with her head beside mine. The sensation of her body on mine caused my inner cougar to return and tell my inner mother to go take a hike.

I cupped my hands under her breasts and felt their buoyancy in the water. My thumbs moved across her nipples and rubbed them in little circles. She sighed as I continued to caress her breasts and kiss the side of her neck and face. We didn't speak for a while; there was no need to. Her hands stroked my thighs up and down. I removed one of my hands from her breast and slid it down to her mound. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs to invite my touch. My hand covered her slit and softly rubbed it.

"Put your hand on top of mine. Do this with me."

She joined me in massaging and stroking her pussy. I moved my fingers to her clit while she moved hers to her vagina. We played with her in concert until her breathing quickened. I moved my hand back and put it on her stomach. "Let's not go too far in the tub. I want your first orgasm with a woman to be in my mouth."

"Linda, being here with you and doing this is the best thing I've ever done. I can't believe how comfortable and at ease I feel. Nobody has ever touched me with so much tenderness before."

I picked up the bar of soap and a washcloth and began to bathe her. I pushed her forward so I could do her back then had her turn around to face me so I could wash her chest and stomach. She lay back against the other end and I washed her legs and then had her raise her hips up so I could wash her crotch. She repeated this treatment on me and we let the water drain out of the tub before rinsing off with the handheld spray. We got out and dried off and I grabbed a bottle of the body lotion the cruise line had put in the bathroom.

We walked leisurely back to the bedroom with her arm around mine. I noticed that Jesus was quite content to let me be her guide for a while even though he kept a watchful eye on my performance. I had her lie down on the bed on her stomach and rubbed the body lotion all over her backside then told her to turn over so I could do her front.

"Linda I see what I've been missing by not having a woman lover. It's the intimacy. And the sensuality. Men just don't know how to do this; they want to get right to the sex. You're so wonderful to me. I've needed a friend like you for a long time. Thank you."

"I'll be your friend Barbara but I'll be a lot more if you want me to be. I want to be in your life from now on as often as I can."

"I want that too and I also know you're in love with me. I feel it in your touch and the things you say to me. Jesus knows it too. It may be what he picked up on more than just your sexy scent today. He also knows I love you and I want you to know it. It scares me a little because I've never felt love like this for anybody else. This is so real and right and strong. It envelops me completely and makes me feel safe."

I thought about what she said while I finished rubbing her body with the lotion then sat the little bottle on the nightstand. I climbed over her as I got into bed beside her. I was so full of emotion I couldn't speak. I turned toward her and put my arms around her and she did the same. My mouth went to hers and as soon as they met, a tear rolled out of my eye and down my face. We lay there holding each other close and let our hearts tell us how much we loved one another.

I'd never loved anyone that I could share so much with in silence. This just made me love her all the more. She could reveal herself completely without saying a word and it made me want to do the same for her. This is what she had been waiting for. She had heightened her other senses to compensate for her blindness and this had given rise to a sixth sense that had informed her that all her previous lovers suffered from another form of blindness. She couldn't see with her eyes and they couldn't see with their hearts.

This made them feel uneasy and unworthy. She wanted to be loved but she knew they couldn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. Her mind interpreted their confusion as rejection and it hurt her. But she had to listen to her heart. Like Jesus it was the only really trustworthy guide she had. Now at last she had found someone she could love totally and that would love her the same way.

We lay together in this loving silence until I felt her body become warmer. I glanced over at the clock on the bedside table. It had been about forty minutes since she had taken the pill. It was time to switch from declaring our love to demonstrating it. I moved down so my mouth could kiss her breast. She sighed as my lips made contact with her nipple. My hand squeezed her breast gently so my mouth could contain as much of the warm mound as possible and began to lick her nipple.

The pink bud expanded and I relaxed my hand so only the areola was still inside my mouth. I nursed her like a baby with suckling movements of my cheeks and tongue. She moaned softly and I brought my other hand over to cover her other breast and caress it while I sucked her. She put her hand on my head and ran her fingers gently though my hair. My pussy began to heat up and tingle. The feeling I got from sucking her was the same one I got when I sucked Bradley's cock. Only with her I was sucking love. I moved over to her other breast and lavished the same affection on it.

When she began to whimper I moved lower, kissing my way to her down covered mound. She pulled her legs up and spread them yielding her crotch to me to plunder at my will. As I slid between her outstretched legs I could feel the heat rising from her pussy. The time for tenderness had passed. I lovingly assaulted her slit and mercilessly lapped at it with my tongue. It was passion she wanted and I was determined to give it to her. The more I tormented her the more she begged for. Her hips undulated as she humped my mouth to facilitate my onslaught of her soaked pussy.