Fantasy Sex Cruise 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you made that decision too Gina. I hated to give you up for a night but I had a feeling you and Ryan would have a good time. He's very polite and a real sweet young man. Is it normal for you to have multiple orgasms in one night or is it the effect of the pill?"

"I can usually have two in a session but the pill definitely has altered both the frequency and the intensity of my orgasms. I feel an enhanced connection between my mind and my pussy. In fact, I'm horny now and I'm not usually a daytime girl."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. Bradley fucked me into a constant orgasm this morning that lasted for several minutes and then I was back at it in the shower with Barbara. My orgasms keep getting bigger and better each time I have one. What about you Ashley?"

"Mark did virtually the same thing to me last night. After his first orgasm he stayed hard for over an hour and fucked me into one climax after another until I lost count of how many I had. We stayed joined to each other as we fell asleep and I've never felt so good as just having his hard cock inside me while I drifted off."

Gina said, "Linda I've been thinking about something and I want to be sure you're OK with it before I take it any further."

"It would surprise me very much if you could think about anything I wouldn't be OK with."

"Well, as you know, I live in Chicago but the company I work for has openings in all major cities and I looked on our computer system this morning to see what positions were available. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Augusta was available. Apparently you have a very respected medical school there. How would you feel about me moving to your town? I'd still have to travel quite a bit but when I do have days at home I'd really like to be close to you. I don't have any family in Chicago and the winters are colder than hell. I've actually been considering moving for some time now."

"Oh Gina! Do you mean that? Of course I'd love for you to be close to me. I'm sure you wouldn't get any opposition from Ed. We have a large home and since my oldest daughter got married there are two extra bedrooms you could have your pick of. Unless you want your own place that is."

"You would really let me move in with you?"

"In a heartbeat. I could even go on a sales trip with you occasionally to keep you company. I hate to think of you spending so much time alone in hotel rooms. I guess that's the mother in me."

"That would be fabulous Linda. If I didn't have to pay rent and buy furniture I could really sock money away in my 401k for retirement. I'd love it if you could go on the road with me too. The company wouldn't mind, they always let me book a suite wherever I stay. It does get to be a drag not having a friend to talk with. And we could do a lot more than talk."

"You can count on that. So when do you think you could make this happen?"

"I'll put in my request as soon as I get back. The company's pretty good about letting people move around because it gives them more exposure to different types of customers. They have a lot invested in my training and I got an excellent job evaluation a couple of months ago so I'm sure they won't have a problem letting me move."

"Oh Gina I can't wait. It will be so much fun having you so close. Ed will think he's died and gone to heaven having you in our bed to play with. Are you sure you want to do this Gina? I mean I'd love to have you live with us but aren't you about the age where you want to get married? Maybe think about raising some kids. What would you get out of moving in with a couple our age?"

"The last thing I want is to get married. I've seen what marriage does to people and I'm not interested. I don't want some man that's going to change and lie to me and start fucking somebody else as soon as I get pregnant and don't look sexy any more. Raising children is a labor intensive, expensive, thankless job and I don't want that. I want to be with somebody I can trust. Somebody I can have wonderful sex with and not worry about them cheating on me because I don't expect them to be my only lover. Ed sounds like a fantastic man and partner and I'd much rather have your husband than my own."

"Well! I guess we've settled that. What should we do on our last day of the cruise?"

Barbara said she was going to rehearse for her performance tonight until about one. The rest of us decided to spend what was left of the morning having sex in the suite and break for lunch when Barbara returned from rehearsal. Then we could play in the pool for a little while. After that we could see how much time we had before getting ready for dinner and getting Barbara dressed for her show.

We all walked with Barbara to the show lounge where she was going to rehearse. Bobby was already there setting up his keyboards. I asked her if she wanted me to come back when she was finished but she said Jesus would lead her back to the suite. He probably knew his way around the ship better than we did so I didn't doubt he would see her safely back to the room.

When we got back to the suite we decided that the theme for the day would be anal and all of us headed to the bathroom for enemas and showers. When we were thoroughly cleansed we headed for the veranda.

I hadn't seen Gina take it in the ass yet so I asked her if she would like to be first.

"Yes, I'll go first. We're nearing the end of the seventy-two hours and I want to find out if the effects wear off gradually or just stop suddenly."

"Lie down on the cushions on your stomach and let me get you prepared." I crawled between her legs and put a pillow under her hips. I laid between her spread legs and put my head on her ass. I stroked her leg with my hand to feel the silky smooth texture of her skin. She had gotten the slightest blush of a tan from lying in the sun and it looked fabulous on her, especially since her tiny thong had not caused tan lines. Her ass felt as incredible as it looked. Soft and firm at the same time, my hands tingled as they moved over her cheeks.

I planted gentle kisses all over her magnificent behind. She made mewing sounds each time my lips touched her. I spread my hands over her cheeks and massaged, squeezed and caressed them like I was a cat fluffing a pillow. Her soft moans acknowledged the love I was transmitting to her. My fingers crept toward her crack and gently spread them apart until I could see her little wrinkled asshole perched above her fabulous pussy. My thumbs slid softly up and down her pouting outer lips. My head moved forward and I placed my mouth over her anus and began to lick the puckered hole. She breathed in sharply and deeply then exhaled slowly.

"Ohhhhhhh Linda, nobody has ever done that to me. You never cease to amaze me how you can find ways to love me."

My thumbs continued to caress her lips while my tongue continued to lick her anus. Ashley had her mouth around Mark's cock giving him a slow sensuous blowjob to get him ready to put his cock in Gina's ass. Mark was sitting in a chair while Ashley was on her haunches in front of him. A classic position for sucking cock affording an unobstructed view of her mouth and hands pleasuring his cock and balls. Marks attention was on me, and what my tongue was doing to Gina's asshole.

I alternated licking her with penetrating the tight hole with my tongue. Her resistance had dissipated completely now and I was able to push my tongue in and pull it back easily and rapidly. She wanted my tongue in her and the little hole opened freely when she felt the tip of my tongue touch her. I inserted a finger into her vagina and pressed up toward my tongue. She was moaning continuously now; lost in the loving pleasure she was receiving.

I looked over at Mark and saw Ashley caressing his balls with one hand while slowly sliding her hand up and down his rigid shaft with the other. When her hand reached the top to encapsulate the head she opened her mouth to let saliva flow onto her loosely closed fingers then gradually slide her hand back down his cock to spread it on him. If it felt half as good to Mark as it looked to me I don't see how he kept from cumming all over her hand. I knew he was ready and so was Gina.

"Gina, I'm going to move now so Mark can get behind you and put his wonderful slick cock in your hot ass."

"Linda I want you to lie down where I am so I can lay on top of you. I want us to hold each other while he fucks me."

We rearranged ourselves and Gina got on top of me with her legs between my spread legs. Her ample breasts mashed against mine and felt warm and comforting. Her pussy was right on top of mine and I felt the little heart shaped tuft of her pubic hair on my bare mound. She put her arms around me and I extended mine to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. Mark knelt behind her and moved forward until his cock was aligned with its intended target.

Ashley knelt beside us and coated her index and middle fingers with saliva then inserted one of them into Gina's ass. I felt Gina raise her hips slightly to accept Ashley's finger. She softly sighed into my hair with her head lying on my shoulder. Ashley sawed her finger in and out and moved it in little circles to get her ready. After a minute she added her middle finger and Gina's ass cheeks tensed slightly. I rubbed them and told her, "Don't resist. Open up for her. Invite her in." She relaxed and kissed my neck.

When Ashley had stretched Gina's anus with both fingers she withdrew them and told Mark, "She's ready for you baby." Her hand encircled his hard cock and guided the tip to the puckered entrance to Gina's rectum. Gina lifted her hips as Mark pressed forward and Ashley helped him insert the head of his cock. A low moan announced Gina's welcoming acceptance of the intrusion.

Gina raised her head and looked at me. I knew what she wanted. We were to do this together. She was sharing this intimate experience with me, giving me as much of it as she could to show me how much she loved me. She saw that I understood and her head moved forward to press her mouth against mine. I had never felt a kiss like that before. Nobody had ever communicated so much tenderness, gratitude and love to me. I moved my hands up from her ass and put them around her and held her in my arms as tears rolled down from my eyes.

Ashley picked up on what was happening and continued to assist Mark until his hard cock was buried completely in her ass. Gina and I were almost oblivious to that fact. We were making love and using her ass fucking as nothing more than an aid as if Mark's cock was a dildo to add sensations for our pleasure. All four of us seemed to understand this. Mark fucked her with a steady leisurely pace and Ashley rubbed her ass and lower back. Gina's hips rose and fell with each of Mark's strokes causing our pussies to rub against each other and send electric currents through us.

This had stopped being sex. This was something totally unfamiliar to all of us. Some sort of ultra intimacy, an exercise in hyper sensuality. The cauldron of hot bubbling sexuality that the pill had instilled in us had spread out over all of us and cooled so that having orgasms became unnecessary. All that mattered was sharing these exquisite feelings with each other. I wanted this to never end. This was a perfect moment.

Then I remembered Robert Frost's beautiful poem:

Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

All things must end. Or at least transition to something else. Perfect moments are ephemeral and must be savored while they last. This is the real meaning of love. Not forever and ever but one moment that propels you into eternity and opens your heart and eyes to things you never knew existed.

Maybe because he didn't take the pill that we had taken or maybe just because a man's physiology is inherently different, Mark's breathing changed and alerted all of us to his impending orgasm. This seemed to bring us all back to reality and I felt Gina regain her sexuality and begin to move toward her own climax. I let go and allowed their rising sexual arousal to trigger my own and soon Gina and I were exactly attuned to each other's looming orgasm.

Mark didn't say a word as he stopped stroking and sank his swollen cock deep inside Gina's rectum. Gina's twitching hips signaled each blast of hot cum he shot into her and after the third one her climax peaked, setting off my own. The three of us silently commingled our orgasms as we experienced our own and each other's. Holding her in my arms and feeling her cum was the most sensitively empathetic experience I had ever had. I could hardly believe I could feel this close to another person.

We stayed like we were for several minutes until Mark slowly rose up and extracted his spent cock from Gina's ass. He moved to lie beside us and put his arm over us. Ashley did the same on the other side.

We lay there in a shared silence while we absorbed the incredible experience that we had just been privileged to be a part of. I kept thinking how none of us could possibly have imagined something like this happening before we got on this ship. All I expected was a relaxing week of good food and good sex a couple of times a day with Bradley. Wow! Was I wrong.

What was Ed going to think about all this? He was probably doing just what I had expected to do: enjoying his fantasy girl as often as he could and relaxing. How would he react to everything I'd gotten into? What will he say when I tell him I've invited Gina to come live with us? I decided to adopt Scarlet O'hara's philosophy and worry about that tomorrow.

Mark finally broke the spell by asking, "Does anybody else feel like..."

"YES!" The three of us all said in unison as we cut him off in mid-sentence.

Gina softly said, "I going to take a wild guess that what we just did is not a typical example of anal sex."

"Gina, what we just did is not a typical example of any kind of sex I've ever had. We need to come up with a new word for what we did."

"I'm glad to hear you say that Linda. I thought it was just me. I'm no virgin by any means but that was the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had. I can't even begin to describe what I felt with you."

"I don't think what we felt can be described Gina. It was as close to a perfect sexual union as two... No, make that four people can have. No matter what else happens to us we will all have something very special to remember for the rest of our lives."

Bradley spoke up from a chair on the other side of the veranda, "Do any of you feel like what happened is in any way related to the pill you all took?"

"Bradley, I'd almost forgotten you were here. That's a very interesting question. If that is even a side effect of that substance it's going to probably be banned like Ecstasy. Not that banning it will make it any less popular, just more expensive. I'm more inclined to think that it was just a very fortunate combination of circumstances and the people involved. I doubt you could just pick four people at random and give them a pill and have them all have an almost spiritual sexual experience. Gina, was there any report of something like we felt occurring in the trials?"

"If there were, I never heard anything about it. I'm sure the women in the trials would have said something about orgasms of that magnitude. The doctors monitor stuff like that very closely and I'm sure it would have come up if even one woman reported something like that."

"In that case ladies, in order to be objectively scientific about it, you're just going to have to do another experiment to see if the results are reproducible."

"Bradley if we do that again you're going to have to be a participant so we can eliminate Mark as the primary cause. Gina you can be Bradley's fluffer. You get him hard and ready to fuck. Ashley, do you want Bradley's cock in your ass or do you want to be on the bottom?"

"You're serious? We're going to do that again?"

"Why not? Even if the magic doesn't happen again it will still be a wild ride. You weren't that involved last time so now's your chance."

"OK I'm in. I'll be on top. I can feel the pill still working in me and the thought of getting butt fucked is making me horny. And using your body as a cushion is a bonus that I'm really going to enjoy."

"If anybody wants to use the bathroom or get something to drink, now's the time."

We all got up and either went to the bathroom or got some water or just walked around for a couple of minutes. When we returned to the veranda I told Ashley to lie face down on the cushions and spread her legs. I crawled between them and laid on my stomach with my head on her ass just like I had done with Gina. I began to rub her leg with my hand and then slid it over her ass. It didn't take long before I got that same tingling feeling of electrical current everywhere I touched her. I remembered how wonderfully close we had felt a few days ago when she taught me her techniques for masturbating.

She wasn't the same kind of beautiful as Gina but she was no less beautiful. Her skin was smooth and the presence of a couple of freckles and a small mole in the middle of her back did nothing to detract from it. Even having two kids didn't make her any less shapely or desirable. Her ass might not be quite as firm as Gina's but it was by no means flabby or saggy and there wasn't a hint of cellulite. I thought about how she looked the day we did Ecstasy; how she reminded me of a Klimt painting. I moved my head forward, spread her cheeks with my hands and put my lips on her puckered hole. As soon as I touched her, I remembered how much I loved her. A hot flush swept through me like something from menopause. Tears welled up in my eyes as I began to lick her and kiss her.

"OH MY GOD LINDA! It's not the pill; it's you. I've never had such a rush of love sweep through me in my life. Ohhhhhh God Yesss you're taking me there just like you took Gina. Oh please keep doing that. I thought I felt it before but that was just a hint of what you're making me feel now."

Gina said, "You're right Ashley it is Linda. When she did that to me I had this overwhelming desire to hold her as close to me as I could and never let her go. I didn't care what else was being done to me, I only wanted to hold her and love her. The more I did it the more deeply in love I fell. The orgasm was incredible but it paled in comparison to what I felt for her."

"Did you feel that Mark?"

"Yes I did but I thought it was a communal feeling. I didn't pick up on it originating from Linda. However, now that I think about it, I felt much the same way the day we took the Ecstasy and she sat there so still and serene. I did feel love emanating from her but I thought at the time it was just an effect of the drug."

"So Linda, what do you have to say about this?"

"I came on this cruise to rediscover myself and I removed all restrictions and inhibitions so I could do this wholeheartedly. I've always known I could love deeply. I love Ed and I love my daughters. I think I needed to explore my capacity to love beyond the boundaries I had placed on myself and that's what I've done on this cruise. I think all of you have a high capacity to love and you responded to me because you knew instinctively that you had found someone that could help you expand your boundaries. The drugs acted as a catalyst to increase the intensity of our feelings and helped us all feel more at ease with doing things outside our comfort zones."

"Maybe when this cruise is over and we go back to our old familiar surroundings we won't feel the same way. I hope not because I really do love all of you and I want you to be a part of my life for a long time but if not, I'll still love you. I haven't been afraid to let you touch me and I've enjoyed touching all of you. I'll carry that with me for as long as I live. I thought I could keep the sex and the love separated but I quickly realized that was stupid. If love wants to be here then I won't interfere. I don't have a problem with loving you or telling you that I do. I hope you all feel the same way."