Fantasy Sex Cruise 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed was wearing a pair of cargo shorts that had gotten a little big for him since he bought them so it was no trouble for me to unbutton and unzip them. When he raised his butt up I slipped them down over his hips and revealed that he too was without panties or pubic hair. He was also half way to an erection. I wrapped my hand around his stiffening cock and said, "Want me to show you something else I became very good at on my cruise?" Before he could answer I slipped the head of his cock in my mouth and gave his shaft a little squeeze.

"Oh God Linda that feels marvelous."

Suddenly I heard a voice from the back seat, "Do you want me to drive so you two can sit back here and act like a couple of horny teenagers?"

I almost said OK and that's when I learned that you can't laugh and suck cock at the same time. I almost choked when it dawned on me what a marvelous sense of humor Barbara had. I sat up still coughing and laughing and told her, "Barbara I appreciate the offer but I have an even better idea. We won't need the whole week to get you ready for your new job and since Ed and I are horny, I think we shouldn't try to drive all the way back to Augusta today. Ed, what do you say we find a nice place to spend the night somewhere up around Daytona?"

"That sounds like a great idea to me. Are you OK with that Barbara?"

"I'm very OK with that. The pill Linda gave me is still in full effect so I'm probably hornier than both of you."

"What pill?"

So I had to explain about the whole pill thing and how Gina came to have them.

"Fuck me. And these things really work?"

"Oh yeah, they work. Don't they Barbara?"

"I didn't know it was possible to have orgasms like the ones I've had since I took this little magic pill. This is my third day and it feels more powerful today than ever."

"Once we get to wherever we're going to stop, we'll give you a demonstration and you can decide for yourself if they work."

"Then get on the computer and find us a place to stay for the night."

I had to climb into the back seat so I could get the laptop case out of the back of the SUV which completely exposed me from the waist down while we were flying along the highway but I didn't care. I got out the computer and plugged in our portable WiFi hot spot and was on-line in a few seconds.

"Here's a good place. There's a spa hotel right on the beach with a four star restaurant. Ed let me use your phone, I forgot to charge mine and the battery is low." Ed handed me his phone and before I could call the hotel the alert chimed for a text message and a picture of a naked young woman along with the name Emily appeared on the screen. The text read 'I'm on the plane heading back to California thinking of you while I play with my pussy. I'll never forget what you did for me."

"Ed, who is Emily?"

"There's a video you should see first before I explain who Emily is. I met her on the cruise along with three of her friends."

"I can't wait to hear about this." I called the hotel and asked if they had a room for tonight and was told that the only room still available was the Royal Suite at $495. I asked if they were pet friendly and they said yes. I gave them our name and a credit card number then put the address into the GPS in the SUV. It would take about three and a half hours to get there so we could relax by the pool and take a walk on the beach if we could get out of the bed long enough.

I put the computer away and began to tell Ed about Barbara. I told him the whole story and when I finished he looked at me and said, "You really are wonderful my love. I knew you had a really good reason for doing this and if I'd been in your place I would have done the same thing. I only wish I could have been there with you. I would love to have seen her performance."

"Oh you will, Bradley recorded the whole thing on the video camera in high definition. I had a feeling it would be something she would want to remember and it sure turned out that way. She may not be able to see it but she can listen to it. Did you make many videos of your trip?"

"A few."

We got to the hotel about one-thirty and checked in. Normal check-in time was two but since they didn't have anybody staying in it last night they let us go ahead. The suite was on the top floor with a lovely view of the ocean. The bathroom was gigantic with a huge tub and a hot tub big enough for four people. We took Jesus for a walk on the beach and gave him something to eat and put down a dish with water in it. He walked through the entire suite to check it out then went over and laid on the carpet in front of French doors that led out to a balcony. He seemed contented to lie there and watch the beach.

I suggested we all get in the hot tub and just relax together. I sat on one side and Ed sat on the other with Barbara in between us. She lay back on my body between my legs and Ed leaned back to watch us. He seemed very at ease seeing me with another woman. He smiled as I caressed her tits and rubbed her stomach and kissed her neck.

"You don't seem the least bit bothered about my having a female lover. I was a little apprehensive about how you would react to it but you seem to actually like it."

"I'm used to it."

"What do you mean?"

He proceeded to tell me about Lauren and how the three of them became very close.

"So you fell in love with another woman in addition to Kealani?"

"Yes. It just seemed so natural. It doesn't matter to Kealani what gender you are. She loves who you are regardless of your sex. You've seen how she looked in the pictures with me. She looked just the same with Lauren. We all felt very comfortable with each other. That surprised me considering what a bitch Lauren was until Kealani broke through to her and opened her heart. She was as gentle and understanding with her as you are with Barbara. She couldn't allow Lauren to go on being miserable and living in sadness and I couldn't refuse to help her."

"It seems you and I had a lot of commonality in our experiences. That's cute don't you think?"

"We learned a few things from each other by being together for twenty-seven years. I hope we keep learning for another twenty-seven."

Barbara said, "Linda, I want to turn around and let Ed hold me. I want to feel his energy and get to know him the way I know you. You are both a lot alike and I want to feel that."

We helped her turn around and she leaned back against me. I did the same things to her that Linda had done. "Ohhh Barbara, I see why Linda fell in love with you. You are truly a beautiful angel. How could anybody hold you like this and not love you?"

"Ed I feel so lucky to have met Linda. She's the only person I've ever known that has loved me the way I always thought love should be. I can feel you're the same way and now I have two people to love. You don't know how much that means to me. You have no idea how frightening it is to be naked with somebody you can't see and to let him put his cock inside you. It's so difficult to expose yourself to somebody when you can't help feeling vulnerable and scared. Linda showed me kindness and gentleness and made me feel safe and wanted. Plenty of men have told me I'm beautiful but few of them treated me that way. Now that I've found you I almost don't want to go back to the ship next week."

"I almost don't want you to go but not even love should stand in the way of what you're about to do. You're going to have a great adventure and probably get very famous. You're young and you need to do this. We'll be around for a few more years and you can come be with us anytime you want to but we're not about to let you miss this opportunity."

"I'm going to be on that ship for six months. I've had wonderful new friends to make love with for the past few days and now I won't have anybody. I just don't know if I can do that."

Linda reached out and took her hand and told her, "Darling I know how much this opportunity means to you and I know how much I mean to you and I don't want you to feel like you have to choose between the two. What if we were to book a cruise on your ship every two months so we could be with you for a week. Would that make you feel better?"

"Linda, where are you getting the money for three more cruises?"

"Ed, don't worry about money. When I felt the effects of the pill Gina gave me I knew what was going to happen to her company's stock. I took some of my mother's insurance money and bought two thousand shares. I got it for thirty-seven dollars a share. When this drug comes on the market next week their stock is going to go crazy."

"Can you get any more amazing? You're not only beautiful and sexy you're smart too. I'd marry you all over again."

"You don't have to. You're stuck with me for life."

"That's why I love both of you so much. I'm so glad I'm with you to see what a truly loving relationship feels like. I never had that with my parents. I feel much better about going now if I can look forward to seeing you every two months. I was afraid if I went away for that long and then went out on tour with Chris I'd never see you again and I don't want to think about that."

"Well now you don't have to think about that. We'll come see you every other month and you'll have the whole month of August to spend with us before you leave for Chris's tour. Gina will be there by then so you'll have her to love too. I think it's about time we got out of this tub. I'm starting to feel waterlogged."

We dried off with the plush towels then headed for the bedroom. There were two king size beds but we would only need one. I pulled back the blanket and sheet and told Barbara to get in the bed. She got in the middle and lay on her back.

"Ed, I'm going to get next to her head so I can kiss her. I want you to make love to her and see how wonderful she is. Start with her breasts. She loves to have them sucked."

I curled up next to her shoulders and put my lips on hers. I loved kissing her and she did too. Ed lay next to her and began to caress her breast. She began to softly moan while we kissed. Ed moved his head closer and began to kiss and lick her breast. I moved my hand down to fondle her other breast. Her breathing changed and became deeper and more relaxed as she responded to our loving her.

Ed moved his head over to the breast I was massaging and put his lips on her nipple. I turned my head so I could watch him suck her and a thrill ran through me when I thought about this being our first time together making love to another person. I gently squeezed her breast so Ed could get more of it in his mouth and I felt my pussy getting wet. The cruises had done exactly what I hoped they would. They had expanded our sexual boundaries without either of us getting upset or jealous. We hadn't even been back a single day and already we were both comfortable making love to somebody else.

"Ed, move down, I'll take over on her breasts."

As Ed moved down I moved around so I was behind her head and could lean over to suck her breasts and my own breasts would be perfectly placed for her to suck them. I'd also be able to watch Ed when he got to her pussy. I couldn't wait to watch him lick and suck her beautiful pink slit, knowing how delicious she was. He kissed his way across her stomach then dragged his tongue across her mound and covered it in kisses. He pulled up then moved down and spread her legs so he could lie between them. She pulled her knees up to give him access to her crotch. I watched with eager anticipation as he lowered his head and touched his lips to her.

Her hands came up to wrap around my breast and her mouth opened wide around my nipple. She sucked me and licked me while I did the same to her. Her moaning increased as Ed began to lick her with broad laps from her asshole all the way to her clit where he paused and sucked the pink nub inside his mouth and tickled it with his tongue. He repeated this over and over as her arousal increased under our combined efforts to pleasure her. In a few more minutes the pill kicked in and her hips rose up off the bed as she pressed her pussy against Ed's mouth and began to cum. She never stopped sucking me the entire time she was having her orgasm.

"Oh wow you two. That was even better than I hoped it would be. Linda, do your orgasms feel better when you're with somebody you love?"

"Yes they do my sweet love. Was that a good one for you?"

"It was incredible. I felt so connected to both of you. You taught me how to open myself up and feel the love and it just came rushing into me when my climax started."

"Barbara, do you want to take a break now?"

"Absolutely not Ed. I want you to fuck me. You haven't learned about these pills yet. We can go from one orgasm right into another one. We don't need to rest in between."

"OK. I'm glad I still have some Viagra left, it sounds like I'm going to need it."

"Don't worry Ed, if you need to rest after you cum we can carry on by ourselves."

Ed moved up and got in position between her legs. "Barbara, reach down and guide my cock into you. I want to feel your hand on me."

She extended her arm down and wrapped her hand around his hard cock.

"Ooooohhhh Ed you have a very nice cock. May I please put it in my wet little pussy?"

"Please do, I can't wait to feel your tight pink pussy around my cock."

She placed the tip at her entrance and Ed pushed forward. She was so wet he slid all the way in with one thrust. He stopped and lowered his chest down to lie on top of her. I moved back and knelt beside them to get out of their way and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tightly against her so she could kiss him. "You kiss as good as your wife. I like to be kissed while I'm making love."

"Put your legs around me so I can go deep inside you."

She crossed her ankles in the small of his back and pulled his hips into hers, burying his cock deep in her cunt. Ed began to fuck her with a slow steady pace. I lay beside them and watched my husband fuck another woman for the first time. I suddenly realized that if I had walked in on this scene a few months ago before I came up with the idea for these cruises I would have been shocked, outraged and insanely angry. I would have felt betrayed, lied to, cheated on and emotionally devastated.

There would have been a huge scene with screaming and name calling and probably kicking and scratching as my anger increased to the point of physical expression. But now, I didn't feel any of those things. I felt ecstatically happy because I loved them both with all my heart. I was sharing their joy with them and they were happy to let me.

This is what the cruises had been all about. To free ourselves from these programmed reactions and understand that there is no need for all this drama and jealousy and possessiveness. You don't have to stop loving somebody because they express love to another person. You can share and expand your love to include them. Looking at them was turning me on. I rose up to stand on my knees and moved my hand to my pussy. I was so glad Bradley had kept telling me to masturbate because this was the perfect opportunity to do it. My fingers began rubbing my slit and playing with my clit as I matched my efforts to their fucking.

I was surprised at how long she lasted. They must have kept it up for at least fifteen minutes before Ed increased the speed and power of his thrusts and I could tell his orgasm was approaching. Barbara was meeting his hips with hers as they sped toward the inevitable conclusion. I rubbed my clit faster until I felt my climax starting then jammed three fingers into my sopping vagina.

Finally Ed stopped and pushed deep into her and I got to see my husband cum in another woman's pussy for the first time. The sight made my pussy explode in orgasm as I could almost feel his hot cum spurting into her snug pink pussy.

When their orgasms subsided, Ed slowly withdrew his cock from her and pulled back.

"Move over Ed, it's my turn." I lay between her legs and covered her glistening pussy with my mouth and began to suck.

"Ohhhhh Godddd Linda...Yesssss suck his cum out of me. Let me give it to you. Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh yes, take it all."

I sucked so hard I thought her vagina would turn inside out as the hot globs of Ed's semen flowed into my mouth. When I had extracted every drop I crawled up to lay beside Ed so he was between us. We both turned toward him and put an arm over him then took turns kissing him.

"Is this what you've gotten used to Ed? Well you just keep right on being used to it because it's going to happen a lot from now on. I know now that sharing our love doesn't diminish it and that our love is strong enough to encompass others."

Even though we weren't back in the house in Augusta I felt like we had come home. I felt like the cruises were a huge success and introduced both of us to a new way of loving. Our fantasy trips had led us to a new and wonderful reality. I had only one regret: I wished we had done this ten years ago.