Fantasy Sex Cruise 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley looked at me and said, "Linda what you just said and the way you said it is why we love you so much. We've all taught each other new things about love on this trip. We've all grown because we placed no limits on ourselves when it came to loving. I know I won't feel any different after the cruise and I know Mark won't either. We'll be your friends and lovers as long as you want us to. Now if it wouldn't be asking too much, could we get back to my ass fucking?"

We resumed what we were doing before we stopped to analyze it and when my lips returned to Ashley's ass we both went right back to that feeling of love that we knew was only going to intensify the more I licked and sucked her. Mark came over and sat next to Ashley's head and leaned over to kiss her. It was wonderful to see how much they loved each other and even more wonderful that they wanted to include me in that love.

I looked over at Gina playing like a child with Bradley's big brown cock. She licked it and stroked it and put her mouth over it like it was the best toy she had ever had. She didn't neglect his prodigious balls either. She covered each in turn with her lips and slowly sucked it inside her mouth where she tormented it with her tongue. Watching her bob her head up and down to take his rigid shaft deep in her mouth was turning me on and making me hot.

I had Ashley's asshole well lubricated with my saliva now so I pulled my head back and told her to get up and let me lie down. As soon as I was in place she slithered up my body to lie on top of me. She smiled and said, "Linda, loving you is so much fun. I'll never stop wanting to do it." She kissed me and slid her arms under my back to embrace me. Her breath was hot and a mixture of exotic fragrances. The feeling went straight to my pussy. I put my arms around her then wrapped my legs around the small of her back and pulled her tight against me.

"Ashley, for the next few minutes I belong to you."

She groaned and said, "Oh God Linda, I love you so much." Her head lay next to mine and she began to kiss my neck.

I felt Bradley kneel behind Ashley and Gina guided his cock to her asshole. She stroked the rigid shaft as he pressed forward and his head popped inside her anus. Ashley shivered in my arms from the thrill of having the hot mushroom in her ass. She pushed her hips up to invite more of his cock into her and Bradley obliged by sliding more of the thick shaft inside her hot hole. I was holding her so close to me that we both were starting to sweat. It didn't bother me at all. It was one more part of us that could mix together and I liked feeling it run down my sides.

Sweat wasn't the only thing running. My pussy was leaking juice and I knew hers was too. I loved being wet and juicy with her. She was my girlfriend and we could do things like this. Bradley's cock continued to impale her and each time he pushed forward she pushed back to accept it. Gina was massaging her ass cheeks and holding them apart to ease Bradley's insertion. Ashley groaned when his cock had finally completed its journey and was buried in her rectum.

"Fuck me now Bradley. Start slow and keep going until you make us cum."

She breathed out slowly as he drew back and pulled his cock out until just the head was left inside her then slid it firmly back inside her until she took a deep breath as he bottomed out in her. "Ohhh Bradley that feels so damn good. Do it just like that. Long and strong so I can feel my insides stretch to hold you. You're turning me in to an anal addict."

Gina moved up to lie beside us and started kissing my neck on the other side. She whispered in my ear, "Do you know how beautiful the two of you are? It gives me chills just to look at you and think that's what I looked like with you. I love you Linda and I'm not afraid to tell you." I took my left arm from around Ashley and put it over Gina and pulled her close to us. Now I had two of my girlfriends to make love with.

Gina's body turned up the heat and the sweat began to flow out of me. Every time Bradley would slam into Ashley's ass she would slide up me on the layer of sweat that had formed between us. Then she would slip back down as he pulled back. I could feel her hard nipples scrape against my soft breast as she slid up and down. It felt great. Hot and nasty, the way anal sex should be.

As Bradley picked up the tempo, Ashley began to raise and lower her hips to meet his thrusts. Gina saw her and got the brilliant idea to slide her hand between us and move it down to start rubbing Ashley's clit with her fingers. Ashley started panting then grunting as the combined stimulation in her ass and on her clit pushed her closer to her climax. Bradley started fucking her faster and only pulling out halfway so he could shorten his strokes. Ashley began to moan and then tremble as her orgasm overcame her. Her back arched and her ass cheeks squeezed together to trap Bradley's cock between them. I was sure her rectum was doing the same thing. He stopped moving and I heard him grunting as his own orgasm began and he started pumping his hot cum into Ashley's bowels.

"Unnnhhhh, Unnnhhhh, Unnnhhhh, OH Goddamn Bradley fill my ass with your cum. Ohhhhh Godddd yessss don't stop... keep spurting your spunk in me!"

Gina moved her hand to my clit and started rubbing it furiously until she made me cum. My hips pushed up until I actually lifted Ashley up and she screamed as Bradley's cock pushed even further into her. We all collapsed back down and gasped for breath together.

Bradley realized he was lying on top of both of us and pulled back so I could breathe. Mark moved back and helped Ashley roll off me. The air finally got to my drenched chest and stomach and felt cool as the sweat started to evaporate. My pussy was soaked, inside and out.

We heard a knock on the door and Bradley went to see who it was. He returned with Barbara. "I may not be able to see but I can smell very well. What did I miss?"

"Oh just a little experiment to see if we're really in love or if it's just sex."

"I could have told you the answer to that without an experiment. We're really in love."

"That's what we discovered too. How did rehearsal go?"

"Great. We went through the whole play list and everything is ready. I can't wait until tonight."

"I think you should put that sexy pink bikini on and let's go relax by the pool. You need to just forget about tonight for a while. I'm sure everything's going to be just fine."

When we got to the pool we found some chairs and had a big umbrella put up so Barbara could lie in the shade. Ashley and I put sunscreen on her anyway but it was only a pretext to give her a massage. I wanted her to be ready for tonight but not nervous about it. It was all I could do to keep from pulling her biking bottom down and rubbing that cute butt of hers. Damn, she looked sexy lying there. Apparently the pill was still working because Ashley gave me some knowing looks when my hands slid up close to Barbara's crotch. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I decided to jump in the pool and swim a little to cool off. You'd think that session on the veranda would have satisfied my sexual appetite for a while but it only left me wanting more.

When we got back to the suite it was time to start getting ready for dinner since it was early tonight so people could get to sleep at a reasonable time to get up in the morning. Disembarkation started at six-fifteen although passengers in suites could get off any time before nine.

Before we got dressed we had to pack up and get the luggage out in the hallway to be taken away during the night. We each left out an outfit to wear off the ship in the morning and a little case to carry what we were wearing tonight.

We spent most of the time getting Barbara dressed and made up for her performance since she wouldn't have time to come back to the suite to change. Tonight wasn't a formal night but we all dressed in cocktail dresses and the guys put on suits. Barbara looked beautiful in her new dress we bought for her the day we met her in St. Maarten. The makeup was a tad heavy but she was going to be in the lights of the club and she needed to be seen.

Dinner was excellent, as we had come to expect. We didn't linger or have dessert because we needed to get Barbara to the lounge. When we arrived we found Bobby who had all the equipment set up and was checking it out. There were a lot more people there than the first night probably due to the big show lounge not having anything going on. I guess a lot of people took Chris's suggestion last night to come hear Barbara sing.

When it was time for the show to start, the cruise director introduced her and the audience applauded as she and Jesus walked to the little raised platform that passed as a stage in front of an area where people could dance. She found her place and Jesus lay down behind Bobby so he was out of sight but close by if she needed him. She looked spectacular in her shiny new dress; slinky, sultry and sexy. The lights made her dress sparkle with every movement she made.

She began with an upbeat tune by Taylor Swift and followed it with another by Katy Perry. The crowd responded very well and applauded when each one was finished. She then announced that a friend suggested she sing next song and she had taken it to heart. It was Toni Braxton's 'Let it Flow'. The way she did it gave me goose bumps. She did it as well as Toni could and got a big round of applause when it ended.

She did a couple of old standards and when she sang 'The Nearness of You' I knew she was singing it to me. It almost made me cry and it affected the audience too. She was really on by the time it ended. She was full of energy and her voice was strong and steady. She wasn't just mouthing the words she was singing. She was performing.

After the next song an older man in the front next to the dance floor said in a rather loud voice, "Sing Melancholy Baby".

She stopped when he said that and asked, "Who said that? And don't just raise your hand because I can't see you."

The man said, "I did."

"Well why don't you come up here and ask me nicely? I don't usually do requests but I might just make an exception for you."

The man was reluctant to get up but the people he was with pushed him to do it. He got out of his chair and walked to the stage. When he got there she held out her hand and told him to take it so she would know where he was. He reached shyly for her hand and held it.

"Now tell me your name."

"My name's Ted."

"Ted, why do you want to hear Melancholy Baby?"

"I was just trying to be cute and make a joke."

"And are you cute Ted?"

"My wife thinks I am, I hope."

"In that case would you mind if I sing a song just for you instead of Melancholy Baby?"

"Sure, anything you want, gorgeous."

"Thank you Ted."

She then started singing 'I've Got a Crush on You' only she customized it for him. Instead of the line being 'I've got a crush on you sweetie pie' she changed it to 'I've got a crush on you Teddy Bear'. She altered the lyrics on the fly to put him in the song and by the time she finished it, he really had a crush on her. The audience loved it.

"Ted, you go on back to your seat now and let me finish my act so I can get paid."

More people came into the lounge as she continued her show up to the time she was to take a break. She told everybody to stay around for the second half and she'd be back in ten minutes. Bobby helped her off the stage and took her to the bathroom. While she was in there he got her a cold bottle of water.

The next thing I saw was Chris Botti walking in and going over to the end of the bar. He had his trumpet with him and put the case on the bar. He took out his horn and got it ready to play. Then he walked over behind the stage and stood there quietly. Bobby had not seen him come in so when Barbara finished her water he helped her walk back to the stage to begin the second half of the show.

The first song of the second half was the beautiful ballad: 'The Very Thought of You'. When she had sung a few lines and got to a place where Bobby was to play his keyboard without her singing, Chris started playing his horn. The look on Barbara's face was priceless. She knew who it was of course and quickly composed herself to pick up when she was supposed to come back in. Something transpired between them and the whole character of her singing changed to a new level as though his presence challenged her to be better. She was inspired to exceed her limits and put her heart completely into her performance.

Chris was familiar with virtually all of the remaining songs in her act and accompanied her on every one of them. He never came out of the shadows and he never tried to take over a song. He was a consummate professional and let her be the star. I guess word got around about Chris being in the lounge because people were packed in and overflowing out onto the promenade in front of the lounge.

She told the audience that the next song was special not only to her but to Sting and that he had performed it in a concert to celebrate the music of James Taylor. She said since Sting had been a mentor for Chris that she was sure it was special to him too. Then she began to sing 'You can Close Your Eyes'. Singing a song so associated with a legend is a challenge to keep it from sounding like an imitation of the way James Taylor sang it.

Her version was uniquely her own. It was slow, sultry and most of all sexy. The fact that she was blind gave it a deeper meaning. At first I didn't even recognize it but the words oozed out and flowed over the audience like a fog. Bobby played the music in a style so close to Chris's that it sounded like he had been playing with him for years. When Chris joined in with his very understated smooth jazz background the song caused the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up. When it ended, the audience rose to give her a standing ovation. She deserved it.

Finally she announced that this would be her final song and she said, "This song is dedicated to someone very special who makes me feel this way every time I'm with them. I hope you all have somebody in your life that makes you feel like this every time they touch you." She began singing 'I've Never Been in Love Before'. I knew she was singing it to me and even though I had heard this song many times before, I had never heard it done with so much emotion. Chris's soft background accompaniment complemented Bobby's keyboard perfectly and catapulted this old standard into a whole new realm. It was another perfect moment.

When she finished the audience stood and applauded for several minutes. She was almost shaking she was so filled with joy. She knew she had just given the best performance of her life and she couldn't quite believe it.

Chris finally walked out on stage and the audience continued to applaud. He took the microphone from her and said, "It has been a great pleasure to accompany you tonight Barbara, that was a wonderful performance. I was so moved by it that I've decided to propose to you." He got down on one knee and you could hear the audience gasp. "Barbara, would you make me the happiest man in the world tonight and grant me the wish of becoming... a member of my fall show that begins in September and going on tour with me?"

She looked like she was about to go into shock but pulled herself together and took the microphone back and said, "Oh Chris, this is all so sudden. We've only known each other for such a short time. I... I don't know what to say... Actually, I do know what to say... Where do I sign?"

The audience roared its approval and applauded for another two minutes.

The cruise director came on stage and took the mike and said, "Everybody, before she goes on tour with Chris she'll be appearing regularly on the ship beginning a week from tomorrow so be sure to tell your friends about her when you get home."

He asked Barbara to come with him to his office and invited Chris to come along. We followed along behind them and waited for them while they made arrangements. When she came out we let her know we were there and then Chris walked out. I went up to him and said, "Chris I want to thank you for what you did for her tonight. This will change her life and I can't think of anybody who deserves it more than she does."

"I like to develop new talent. That's how I started, Sting gave me my first big break. She's really good and she's going to get better. I saw how she changed when she heard me start playing. She's not afraid of a challenge and she responded like a pro."

He looked at me with a penetrating stare. "You're the one she sang that song to at the end of the act aren't you?"

I just smiled at him and said, "It was a. great pleasure to meet you Chris. Good luck with your new tour."

I took her arm as we began to head back to the suite. I've never seen anybody so excited in my life. She told us the cruise director offered her a contract for six months, which would end the last day of July. Then she would have the month of August to get ready before Chris's fall tour began. She and Bobby would be paid two thousand dollars per performance. They would start with two nights per cruise and if the passengers like her as much as they did tonight he would let them do three nights per cruise. He also promised much better accommodations for them to stay in.

Chris took all her information and said his agent would get in touch with her and send her a contract and details for the tour.

"Oh Linda I can't believe this has happened. I must be dreaming this."

"No my angel you're not dreaming. Opportunity knocked and you grabbed it by the throat. That was as good as any musical concert I've ever attended. You rose to the occasion and let your true colors come shining through. You were amazing."

"I owe it all to you Linda. If Jesus hadn't found you that day on the island I never would have been able to do this. And I would never have known what being in love really feels like. Oh Linda, thank you, thank you so much. OH MY GOD. I just realized I have to be back here a week from tomorrow to start my contract. What am I going to do? I've only got two dresses to wear and what will I do with mother for all those months?"

"Barbara calm down. Whatever you need to get ready for this Ed and I will help you do it. We'll even drive you back down here with all your stuff and make sure you get on the ship. We'll make plans for everything you need and make arrangements for your mother. Don't worry about anything. You haven't come this far to freak out now."

"God Linda, what would I do without you? I love you so much. You wouldn't consider coming on the cruises with me would you?"

"You don't need me to be your mother hen while you're on this ship. Bobby and Jesus will take very good care of you I'm sure. If there's anything you need just pick up a phone and call the cruise director. This will be very good practice for you before you go off touring with Chris. That's going to be a lot more hectic."

"How are we going to make all these plans if you're in Augusta and I'm in Savannah?"

"Why do you need to be in Savannah?"

"I'll need to find somebody to help mother for an extended time."

"That can all be done on the computer and the phone. You need to be somewhere that you can get a new wardrobe and some fine dresses to perform in. You need to come home with me so I can take you over to Atlanta and go shopping and get you all ready for this."

"How am I going to pay for expensive dresses and the other stuff I'll need for that long? And what's Ed going to say about me moving in with you for a week?"

"I'd guess about the same thing he's going to say when he finds out Gina is moving in permanently. Don't worry about Ed. He's the sweetest, kindest man you'll ever meet and he'll spoil you more than I will. As far as money goes, we'll handle that. You're going to be rich and famous soon so if you absolutely insist, you can pay me back later."