Fantasy Sex Cruise 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is all happening so fast. I haven't even really believed it yet. I'm so excited

I'm shaking. I need a drink."

"You need to get laid. We're going back to the suite and then we're all going to make love to you until you calm down. This is our last night together for a while and we need to celebrate it."

We spent the remainder of the night taking turns with Barbara. She loved doing what we did in the afternoon when she was at rehearsal. I let Gina and Ashley be the ones to lie underneath her while Mark and Bradley fucked her from behind. Ed and I would have her all to ourselves for the next week so it was only fair to share her tonight. We didn't get to sleep until midnight but nobody seemed bothered by having to get up early.

* SUNDAY

The ship's alarms sounded at exactly six-fifteen followed by announcements that the disembarkation process was starting. I knew we had plenty of time to get off the ship so I decided to get Bradley and myself off first. Gina had slept with Barbara so Bradley and I could have some privacy in the bedroom on our last night together. I got up and headed to the bathroom to pee and saw them still in bed trying to ignore the announcements.

After I used the bathroom I headed back to the bedroom where Bradley had just opened his eyes. "If you need to pee I suggest you get to it. Then come back here; I've got plans for your cock."

"Hold that thought, I'll be right back."

When he returned he got back in the bed and lay on his side facing me. I moved over next to him and put my arms around him then gave him a passionate kiss. "I'm going to miss you Bradley. You've been a perfect fantasy lover and a good friend. Thank you for being so nice and thoughtful."

"The pleasure was mine Linda. I've never had a more enjoyable vacation or more fun with a woman than I've had with you. Thank you for inviting me. Keep me in mind if you want to do this again."

I slid back then turned around so my head was even with his crotch and my pussy was in his face. I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to gently squeeze it. "I want to suck you one last time to show you my appreciation for all you've done for me." I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to nurse it with soft little sucks. He put his hand on my thigh and raised my leg up so he could put his head between my legs. I could feel his breath on my pussy and it was making me hot.

He covered my pussy with his mouth and began to lick me. I knew instantly that the pill had not completely worn off even though it had been more than seventy-two hours. That warm, tingling sensation was already starting in my vagina. I loved it when he put my entire pussy in his mouth like this. I could see where the phrase eating pussy came from. That's what it felt like and it was turning me on like crazy. I wanted to push my pussy into his mouth and feel his tongue in my twat as deeply as he could get it. I wanted to feel him suck me hard and tickle my pink hole to yield up its juice. I would give him as much as he wanted until he made me cum and then I would give him even more. God I loved cumming in his mouth.

I also loved having him cum in my mouth and began to suck his stiffening cock as voraciously as he was sucking my cunt. This wasn't going to be a long slow teasing type of blowjob. I wanted to get him hard fast and then I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I wanted to feel his mushroom head push its way past my tongue deep into my throat then slide back until only the head was left in my mouth for me to suck on until he shoved it in again. This is how we liked oral sex. He knew what I wanted and I knew what he liked for me to do to him.

We built our arousal up together. His munching on my cunt got more frenzied as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of my mouth faster. I relaxed completely and just lost myself in the sensations of his cock sliding in and out of my throat. He was leaking precum on my tongue with every stroke and I savored the sweet salty taste. He was doing the same with the juice that was flowing out of my vagina into his hungry mouth.

I cupped his balls in my hand and gently squeezed them and pulled on them, urging them to give me the sweet cream I desired. As badly as I wanted it I was almost disappointed when he pushed his cock in deep and held it there. I readied myself for the expulsion I knew was coming. His tongue flicked my clit like a vibrator and I felt my orgasm begin just as the first big glob of his cum blasted into my throat.

This is the part I loved the most; cumming uncontrollably in his mouth, my vagina pulsing around his tongue as the hot jets of his cum spurted one after another into my hot wet mouth. I had gotten so good at this I didn't even have to swallow. I just let it spray directly into my esophagus each time his cock swelled and throbbed and spurted out more of his creamy goodness.

When the throbbing slowed he pulled back until the head of his cock lay on my tongue so the last drops of his cum could ooze out for me to taste. I sucked him like a newborn calf until I had extracted every drop.

Finally I allowed my thick brown visitor to leave my mouth and I rolled over on my back. My crotch was a wet, gooey mess and it felt wonderful. The last dregs of his cum were still in my mouth coating my tongue. What a fantastic way to end this trip.

"I'm really going to miss waking up with you Linda. I know Ed will appreciate your new expertise in the art of cock sucking."

"I think that may be the first thing I do to him when we get in the car. I miss him and I can't wait to see him again."

"I'd love to see the look on his face when he sees Barbara and you tell him she's going home with you."

"Yes, that should be fun. I don't think he'll put up much resistance once he realizes he's going to get to spend a week making love with her. I wonder if he'll be shocked when he finds out I'll be doing it with her too."

"Watching two women make love is an incredible turn on for a man. He won't mind a bit."

"No, I guess not. I wouldn't be surprised if Kealani hasn't already managed to do that for him. She said she likes girls almost as much as men. Now I know why."

We got up and headed for the bathroom to get ready to depart. As we walked into the bathroom Bradley said, "Linda, stop. Remember the first day of the cruise when I made you get naked and look at yourself in the mirror?

"Yes."

"Look at yourself now. See any changes?"

"Oh God Bradley! I have changed haven't I?"

"What do you see now?"

"I see a vibrant, sexy, confident, desirable woman that has been reawakened by your wonderful guidance and care. Thank you Bradley. You've given me back my sex life."

When everybody was dressed we checked to make sure we hadn't left anything then headed up to the area where we could disembark. They had a nice breakfast buffet but it was still a little early for my appetite so I just had a fruit cup and a small carrot muffin and some coffee.

While we were eating, Ed called and we made arrangements to meet where cars pick up passengers so I wouldn't have to ride the shuttle to the parking garage. That was very thoughtful of him especially since he didn't know I'd have Barbara and Gina with me. Gina's flight wasn't until almost noon so I told her we'd take her to the airport so she would get a chance to meet Ed.

I made sure I had Mark and Ashley's phone numbers and email addresses and gave them ours. Ashley said she was going to make plans for us to get together again as soon as she could arrange it. Either they would come to Augusta or we would go to Dallas and spend at least a week together.

It was a little past eight when we walked down the gangway to the baggage claim area. We found our luggage and got in line to clear customs then all of us met up again outside. Mark and Ashley hugged and kissed me goodbye and headed for the shuttle to take them to the airport. Bradley and I had already said our goodbyes so with a quick kiss he got on the airport shuttle too.

Gina, Barbara, Jesus and I walked over to the passenger pick up area and stood near the curb with a porter who had all our bags stacked on a cart. I saw our SUV come down the access road and stop a few yards in front of us. Ed opened the door and got out and walked around to stand on the curb beside the car and started looking for me. Then it dawned on me that he didn't recognize me. Why should he? I had a new short haircut and a new color. Instead of a pair of shorts or slacks and a t-shirt I had on one of the sexy colorful sundresses I bought in San Juan that was three inches above my knees. And in place of the practical sneakers on my feet I had on a pair of come fuck me high heels. I decided to have some fun with him.

I walked toward him making sure my skirt bounced flirtatiously as I sashayed up to him. "Sir, could I ask you for your assistance for a moment?"

"Of course, what can I do for you?"

I pulled the expensive pair of sunglasses I had on down my nose and looked over them. "Well, you can start by kissing me."

He looked like he didn't quite understand what I had said and before he could say 'excuse me' he realized who I was. "Linda? Oh my God Linda. You look fabulous. I didn't even know you." He stepped toward me and I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you Ed. And I've missed you and I'm very glad to be back in your arms."

"Oh baby doll I've missed you too. These cruises were the best idea you've ever had."

I turned around and motioned to Gina to come over and bring Barbara and the luggage so we could get the car loaded. "Ed I have a couple of people I want you to meet."

I told the porter to put all the luggage in the back of the car and put Gina's in last then turned back to Ed. "Ed, I'd like you to meet Barbara." Barbara held out her hand and Ed shook it. "This other lovely young woman is Gina." Gina didn't hold out her hand but instead walked up to Ed and put her arms around him and kissed him like they had just been married. The kiss was so passionate it almost curled my toes.

She pulled back and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ed. I've been looking forward to it for days now."

Ed had that shocked look on his face like he'd just been punched in the solar plexus and couldn't breathe. "Ed, honey, keep breathing. Barbara is coming home with us and I'll tell you all about her when we get in the car. Gina is going back to Chicago and she's going to get her company to transfer her to Augusta as soon as possible. She's going to move in with us and take Charlotte's room. We're going to give her a ride to the airport so you can have a chance to talk to her before she shows up on our doorstep."

"Wow Linda, the only souvenirs I brought back were a couple of bags of Jamaican coffee and some rum. You really know how to shop."

"Just wait until you see my new wardrobe. Now give this nice man some money for helping us with our luggage and let's get out of here."

Ed handed the porter a couple of twenties and we got in the car. Gina and Barbara sat in the back with Jesus between them. I sat in the front passenger seat. "Ed it's only nine o'clock would you mind looking for a place to have some breakfast. I wasn't very hungry earlier but I am now. The only thing I've put in my stomach today has been some fruit, a small muffin and a huge load of Bradley's cum." Ed looked at me like he hadn't heard me right.

"Are you sure you're the Linda that's married to a guy named Ed and lives in Augusta or did she run off with Bradley and send you back in her place?"

"Well honey it's kind of yes and no. I'm physically the same person but in every other way I'm changed. You probably are too so it may take a while for us to reconcile these changes and get reacquainted. Don't worry about it; the one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love you. This cruise did a lot of things for me and the one thing above them all is I realize how special and kind you are and what a good husband you've been. You're the most valuable thing in my life Ed and you always will be."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

Gina said, "Ed you better be happy you have her. Linda is the sweetest, nicest, most lovable, compassionate, person I've ever met and I love her with all my heart. I look forward to loving you the same way. I already feel warm and fuzzy being around both of you."

Barbara told him, "Ed you've already passed your first big test. Jesus likes you. Otherwise he wouldn't have let me get in the car."

Ed got this quizzical look on his face so I told him Jesus is her guide dog's name.

"Oh, great, thank you Jesus."

Jesus barked once to acknowledge his approval of Ed.

Ed found us a place to have breakfast and we all went in and sat in a big corner booth. Jesus lay down on the floor next to Barbara. I ordered scrambled eggs and toast. When the waitress left I asked Ed, "What were you thinking about so hard when I walked up to you at the passenger pickup place? You looked like you were lost in space."

"That's a good way to put it. I was thinking about how Kealani said goodbye to me."

"What did she say?"

"She told me a story."

"A story? What kind of story could put a look like that on your face?"

"It was a story about a Zen monk and his dying master. It was a simple little story that anybody would think they understood when they first hear it but it has so many deep hidden meanings that it could take you years to discover all of them. She seemed to be using the story to tell me not to be sad because the trip had come to an end, that I was to live each moment as it came and not drag the past around with me or waste today thinking about tomorrow."

"That sounds like good advice. Why did it affect you like it did?"

"It touched something in me that had never been touched before; something that could only be touched by someone who loves you unconditionally and totally. It was what she did after she told it that really got to me."

"What did she do?"

"Kealani has this unique ability to change completely between being American and Japanese. When she's American she acts and talks and thinks American but when she's Japanese she becomes Japanese. Everything about her changes, her appearance, her walk, her smile, her gestures even her thinking. And she can switch modes in an instant."

"When she's in Japanese mode she has this thing she does with her head. It looks simple but, like the Zen story, it's actually very complex. She tilts or bows her head and has a thousand different little smiles that go with movements of her eyes that give her the ability to express things without speaking. She can say more with one of these gestures than most people can if they talk for fifteen minutes. They are absolutely charming and endearing even when they convey disapproval or anger. It's a whole language unto itself. It's very subtle and takes a little while to learn."

"When she finished the story she did one of these gestures and tears rolled down her cheeks. I was so stunned by all she was silently conveying to me I almost couldn't move. I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

"Wow! No wonder you looked so lost. I'm surprised you could drive the car. I'm definitely going to have to meet her and spend some time with her."

"I can promise you that will happen. She wants to be with you too."

Gina said, "I can't wait to meet her Ed. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up just from hearing you talk about her. She sounds fascinating."

"You're pretty fascinating yourself. Would you like to tell me about how you decided to become a member of our family?"

"It's quite simple Ed. I fell in love with your wife. And to my absolute delight she fell in love with me. I soon realized how much she loved you so I figured I'd have no trouble loving you too. So instead of the usual scenario where she leaves you and comes to live with me in Chicago it sounded much more reasonable if I just come live with you and love both of you. I travel a lot in my job so you'll have her all to yourself much of the time, but you must promise to share her when I'm home."

"Gina, I don't think that will be a problem at all. If Linda's OK with it then so am I. Welcome to the family."

Gina leaned over and kissed Ed on the cheek and said, "Linda I love him already."

Ed looked at Barbara and said, "What about you Barbara, did you fall in love with her too?"

"Head over heels Ed. It will take me the rest of the day to tell you all that your wife has done for me and how much I love her for doing it. Unfortunately, I won't be moving in like Gina. I'll only be around for a week. We'll tell you all about it while we're driving."

We finished eating and got back in the car to take Gina to the airport. When Gina was getting in the car she noticed the album of pictures the ship's photographer had put together for Ed and Kealani on the floor in the back seat. She picked it up and started looking at the pictures. "OH MY GOD Ed! She's gorgeous. You weren't kidding about this woman. She's fabulous."

She handed the album to me and told me to look at it. I stopped when I got to the picture of the two of them standing next to each other in the dining room. "Holy shit Ed! I've never seen two people so much in love. You didn't even look like this in our wedding pictures. I'm surprised the paper it's printed on isn't melting."

"Does that bother you?"

"Surprisingly, no, it doesn't. I've learned you can love more than one person and that it enhances your love to do so. You'll come to love Gina and Barbara and if I get the chance I'll fall in love with Kealani too. I think it's wonderful to see that look on your face. It makes me love you even more. I continued to look through the album and make comments on the pictures, especially the ones of Kealani in the schoolgirl costume. I thought they were really hot. Hell, who wouldn't? Seeing her naked pussy barely confined in those transparent white panties was making my pussy throb.

We pulled up at the departure unloading area for Gina's flight and I got out to say good-bye to her. Ed got out to help her with her luggage. I took her in my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could put into it. She responded as we exchanged unspoken promises that it wouldn't be long before we were in each other's arms again.

She let me go and turned to Ed and held him while she kissed him the same way. When they finally stopped Ed said one word: hurry. She smiled and said she would.

As I got back in the car I had to extend my leg since the seat was rather high off the ground in our SUV. This caused my short skirt to rise up even further and I ended up flashing Ed who was already back in his seat.

As we headed off to get on I95 he asked, "Are you wearing panties?"

To answer his question I pulled my skirt up and showed him that I was indeed not wearing panties. "I'm not wearing a bra either."

"I also see you're not wearing any pubic hair. What happened to that?"

"I remembered that you requested Kealani to remove her pubic hair for the cruise so when I went to the ship's spa to have my make over I had a full Brazilian. I had them do it with a laser so if you want me to keep it this way it will be permanent in about a dozen more treatments. What do you think?"

"I think you're the most wonderful wife in the world and I love your new bare look. Keep it by all means because I plan to spend a lot more time with my face in it when we get back home. I also love your new haircut and color. It makes you look younger and prettier. Would it surprise you to know that I let Kealani remove my pubic hair while I was on the cruise?"

"No way!"

"Want me to show you? Why don't you slide over here and unbutton my shorts and slip them down and see for yourself."