Far Pangaea 85 : Time Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking the sword the images vanished. Now a simple mirror to her own soul. Her reflection dedicated to control over it. Master indeed. Mistress of the blade. As Buku stepped out of her room Psi Chii couldn't help resuming Rihanna's tune in her head. She liked the song as well.

1878...London England

Dusk approaching the streets of Whitechapel's East End hid a bit of the gloom. The poor, the downtrodden, the wicked. The Rich who dare to visit and offer solution of prayer and recompense when feeling sociable. Today Lord Phineas Black chose to escort his wife and two young children into the flood of drama. Annabelle Black kept her daughters close to her worried the impression might haunt them. Instead both girls found the thriving activities often perverse and violent quite thrilling. Lord Phineas was a caring man. Helping his fellow man in small amounts to request favors one day from them. A businessman first and foremost. It was all about imagery. A wealthy fellow with a beautiful family to show off. Politics his ambition.

"Flowers for the ladies?" A smelly young woman in ragged attire offered Annabelle and her two daughters a bouquet. Graciously accepted the Mother watches her children's reaction to their first stemmed bouquets ever. Sabbath Black was far more curious of the blood drawn through the prick of her roses. Eyes dancing as her Mother took a handkerchief immediately to her defense. Germs such awful beasts in this era. Her sister Lillian burying her nose in a pride of Lilies. She loved the scent. Her own name of Lilly brought her closer to nature. Almost as if she were born to it. Perhaps she was.

In a charming way the Family laughed at their reactions. The shopkeepers entranced by their childhood amazement. As other vendors expressed their goods upon the family a pair of young lads ease through the crowd and stealthily procures the wallet of Phineas before darting away. Seeing this Sabbath and Lilly slip away in the surrounding chaos to give chase. Both girls giggling at escaping their parents for a bit of freedom. Locating the boys in an alley they find themselves suddenly surrounded by more young men. All eager to taunt the girls. Kids from all nationalities. Russian, Jewish, even a few French. All thuggish in their own youth.

"Give us our Father's money." Sabbath dares to threaten them with a fist . Laughter ensued as the boys drew closer and push the girls mocking their bravado. Lillian kicks one in the shin which finds her sitting in the mud soiling her pretty pink dress. There were no tears. Her flowers kicked aside making her angry. Leaping to her feet the girls move back to back to watch over each other.

"Maybe we should take their wee dresses and bonnets. Fetch a good price they might."

A lad chuckles with a toothless smile. Not from bad teeth but from boxing. He was a brawler for sure. A single tooth on his bottom jaw was all he had left.

"Back away from the girls Punks. Before I go all Eastwood on you." Calls out a voice behind them. Another boy a bit older and stocky steps from the shadows. One not a part of the crowd. He was dressed a bit better than they. Not rich, not poor.

"What 'ave we here? Look lads...a savior."

"In another life that was true. Today I'm not certain who I am. But, whoever I may be I won't let you harm these young girls. Step off or I beat the crap out of you."

The leader of the boys laughs off his amusement and rubs his nose with a knuckle before standing in a boxers stance hopping up and down with swagger, "Come at me then."

Within the boys head there were questions as to who had invaded his body. Fear was setting in from both losing control over his limbs and his thoughts, "Easy friend. My name is James Ian. I won't let any harm come to you. Just follow my lead and we can lick these guys."

"Why would I wish to lick them?" The inner voice of the boy hesitated.

"Not lick as in using your tongue. Lick as in whipping some sense into them. I learned a lot of fighting styles when I was in Pangaea. Jack showed me how to fight. Jack's my dad. Trust me we can do this. These girls are scrappers I can tell but they're no match for all these guys. Gotta name?"

"Jamison...Edward Jamison."

"Jamison? Keeping with my name at least. Let's do this Edward." James leads the boy into his own battle stance. Moving in quickly Edward swallows dryly. He knew how to fight himself but hated to do so. His own Father a big fellow. One well versed in Pub fights. Drink usually leading to a broken nose.

Circling each other they hear the other boys encouraging their own with, "Whup him Boris." Hearing the name James grinned with Edward's lips, "Boris? Where's Natasha? Oh, wait. You wanted these girls dresses so you could cross dress as Natasha. Now I get it. Not a good fit but it would be funny to see you try."

Sabbath giggles hearing his banter. She took the initiative to start pushing boys away. Lillian joined her assault as a first punch landed. Boris dropped like a rock in the mud. No competition. James was good. Even Edward felt the adrenalin surge. Letting Edward assume control James offered him insight as he dove head on into a pair of other boys, "Right hook Edward." Well met another boy crumples to the mud holding his jaw. As the boys observe his prowess they fret amongst themselves. Broken bottles are produced in hopes to even their odds. Another punch from Edward leads to a spatter of blood across Sabbath's chest. She brightens her eyes at the color. Never once grossed out. Instead it gave her the thrill to fight back harder. In a surprise move Sabbath Black kicks a boy between his legs doubling him over. Not a large boy helped. Lillian then yanked his coat over his head launching him face first into the mud. None of the boys truly desired to draw blood from these girls and stepped back. Edward victorious moved in front of the girls escorting them behind him. Sabbath wouldn't have it.

"Broken bottles do not scare me." She dares to yell. Lillian less inclined to agree. She shied away a bit. She as they say didn't want to push up daisies. So to speak. Someday that might not be so bad. Time would tell.

"Easy Kid." James utters as he hears Lillian whimper, "Be careful Sabbath." It was then James stood Edward erect with recognition, "Sabbath? Sabbath Black?" He then darts his gaze to Lillian, "Gaea? I mean Lillian?" The girls look at each other queerly. They had no idea who this boy Edward was. Who or what was a Gaea? Lillian would look it up soon enough. Clarity would inspire her future.

As the boys gather closer they hear whistles being blown. Bobbies...as they will be known soon enough race to the reported disturbance. Followed by Lord Black and his Wife. The boys run and run fast. Only Boris who held the wallet belonging to Phineas remained as awareness returned. Edward stepped away and took the wallet from him, "Go near this family again. Or, my family I'll bury you under this mud. That clear Russkie?" A simple moan made it perfectly discernable.

"Father? Mother?" Lillian races to greet them as Bobbies filter in to process the goings on. Sabbath held back and approached the closet Bobbie. Imploring that Edward had rescued them. Finding a coin on the ground Edward picked it up and before the Bobbies eyes applied a bit of a thrill.

"Hey! I found a coin here. It was hidden behind your ear." Edward with James in control reaches behind her producing the coin with a mastery of finger manipulation to her brightening smile.

"Magic. I love magic."

The Bobbie decides Edward was one of the good guys and pats him on the shoulder. Advising him that he should apply to be a Bobbie. Edward liked that idea. James did also. With a smile James left Edward to his own body. In abandoning him James regrets saying something. In his astral moment he cries silently toward Sabbath hugging her Mother, "DON'T FOLLOW THE MAGICIAN."

It was far too late. Nothing in her future would change. She would indeed meet and follow Carrington Primross. Into the din of Vampires. Edward would not be there to save the day.

Lost Horizon...Now! Close enough.

"Hello Brother." King E'Guan greets the Pryce clan now joining Milo and General Obadiah Ridge over a camera transmission from Planet Ganthor. They had given up on their human disguises. They were Ganthorian and proud.

"It is good to see you my King." J'Qwar bows. At one time others would have bowed before he. Having abdicated his throne to E'Guan in order to look for their daughter Kym'Ani. Lost in time they had taken up residence here with followers to delve into the History of Earth's own Reflections of God. Their daughter being one herself. All worlds were gifted with a continual supply of Reflections to oversee God's work. Reporting back merely by viewing the world. A blessing indeed. Some more than others.

"You need not bow before us Brother. You were royalty once. Although relinquishing your Leadership I value your advice in all things." E'Guan acts with concern.

"Thank you E'Guan. What is it I may do for you?" J' Qwar speaks as Mother Pryce remains quiet. Respect of the King a former Queen would hold her tongue until spoken to.

"It is what I may do for you Brother. Our peace treaty with Earth is strong. Yet, there are those that would abuse our alliance."

"Like my Great, Great Grandfather?" Obadiah interrupts, "Forgive my speaking out of turn. I know what Orin Ridge has done. I do not like it. It brings me shame." Beside Obadiah, Milo grits his teeth and lowers his gaze to sip at more cocoa. He knew the trouble that might be ignited by his allies disrespect.

"We share in your shame." E'Guan surprises everyone, "We have misjudged Orin Ridge for many years now. Living among my people he has swayed many to his side. Plotting not to take over our world but that of Earth. It appears our own blood has sided with him."

"Harpea may yet be saved Brother."

"A chance will be given. Should she and we ever meet again. If not? I will see to what must be done personally. Concerning Orin Ridge the same shall be said."

"Why do you keep his clone alive? That just doesn't make sense to me. My Great, Great Grandmother and her son...my Grandfather are both deceased on Earth. He left them behind from what I gather and recreated them with your help. Abominations against God I say." Obadiah grows grim.

"Religion on your world is all that you know General Ridge. Cloning is perfecting ones self."

"Perfecting what? There's no soul involved right? Can't be perfect without gas in the engine."

"He is correct Brother. Perhaps we need to reconsider our science. We all know that cloning a Reflection is impossible. This is why we find them sacred. Why we have chosen to look after them."

"You speak of James Ian Pryce. His predecessor. His future selves. What of our own Reflections? Those that came before my niece? Have you not considered that the reason we have not located Kym'Ani's next Reflection? Our world has given up on the next. We are forsaken. Our Deity has abandoned us."

"Ever think the real reason might be cloning? Have you cloned your own race? Not just we petty humans."

"We...have tried to no avail." E'Guan narrows his eyes.

"My point exactly. I may sound heartless but I bet if you got rid of Orin's clone, his family's clones it might prove different. Let them rest. Things just might look up for your next Reflection. Just a thought. I know my decision is to put them down once and for all. My family died long ago here on Earth. If they live on it must be in Heaven. Not on Ganthor or any other world that manufactures renewed life. For awhile I considered asking to meet my family over there. I decided against that. I will not shed a tear for them. They're not real. Nor is my clone sitting in my Office leading my troops. Milo? Put my clone down. I'd rather the world think I died. Enough is enough."

Silence befell the room. A planetary system away. With careful consideration E'Guan nods, "It shall be done. We shall try it your way General Ridge."

"Please do not think me bloodthirsty. I'm only doing what feels right. For my family. Thank you for understanding me."

"WAIT!"

Obadiah turns to witness Serena Dorsey enter the room. All eyes follow his, including King E'Guan. This was the first time meeting his Niece. She...looked so human. "Brother? This is Ser'Ena." J'Qwar motions with pride.

"Yes. I know. Salutations Niece. I apologize for our decision to keep you in the dark. It was necessary."

"I'm over it. I am what I am. If I am some Princess so be it. I don't look anything like you people. Perhaps I should wish to but I don't. I was raised human. Therefore I am. I offer respect regardless...Uncle."

"Princess of the heart. On Ganthor you would never be accepted. Nor ever rule. Even if your Grandfather still resided upon the throne. You shall forever be the Wanderer I fear. A woman out of time."

"A woman with all the Time in the world." She waves her knuckles toward him showing off her ring. He notices it immediately.

"What is this bauble you display?"

"It was my Mother's ring. A Wedding ring I think. Truthfully I'm not certain. However it does bring back the dead."

Milo slaps his forehead, "Oy vey!" He hadn't wanted to relay that information until he had time to examine the rock. Now all of Ganthor would know of such a miracle. Interrupting he raises a finger, "No jump conclusion. One time thing maybe."

E'Guan took interest as his wife the Queen whispers toward him, during the pause J'Qwar offers his own insight, "We know nothing about this ring. It comes from Pangaea. It could potentially be an omen."

"Who has risen from the dead?" E'Guan peaks an eyebrow.

"SeVen. My mate." Serena beamed with pride.

"I was unaware that you were mating?" The King looks to his brother. J'Qwar sighs before replying.

"Like our daughter there is cross breeding. SeVen is Pleidian. A close friend indeed."

"Why can our family not stick with their own kind?" E'Guan grumbles.

"Racism from another galaxy. Go figure." Obadiah hides his comment by gazing at the floor.

Overlooking the General, King E'Guan narrows his eyes. Unmistakably the Ruler understood his near silent reaction quite well. The Ganthorian race for such a long history had devoted their existence to DNA. Keeping their own genetic code to themselves, yet spending countless eras splicing those of other species and races. Hybrids became a hobby to say the least.

"Forgive me General Ridge. While my comment meant no disrespect I find the laws set forth by my...our Father and Grandfather to be doctrine." E'Guan hesitates to factor in his Brother's passion of heritage, "Our own fault for allowing my niece Kym'Ani to even visit Earth. She being a Reflection of our own Deity. By doing so we have unbalanced our own society. Since Kym'Ani was lost to us we have had no replacement to carry on her mission. Ser'Ena may be Kym'Ani's blood yet she has been...corrupted by another races blood. I ask forgiveness Child should I insult you. You must understand our ways before concluding how you might feel about us."

Serena Dorsey fidgets, "I honestly do not care if I am some Princess. The Pryce's here have filled me in on any possibility of becoming true royalty is long gone. As would be my Mother's. The mere fact I share DNA with greatness is enough for me. It is what it is. All I really desire is to meet my birth Mother. If at all possible."

"And, of your Birth Father?" E'Guan winces.

"The more I learn of Lucas Dorsey the more I despise him. He's shrouded in so much mystery I don't think I really care about him. It seems obvious that he made my Mother accept him...to do things she would never volunteer to do. Should I meet Lucas Dorsey in person?" She ponders a moment, "I might let the General there put a bullet between his eyes."

Obadiah peaks an eyebrow, "My pleasure."

King E'Guan turns his gaze to a nervous Milo, "We have been allies for a very long time Milo Greyson. You have shared your technology on time travel with us. I ask of you this...do you believe a rescue mission is feasible? Can you return Kym'Ani to her family?"

"Can. Will. Just need a little more time for MEMO to process the right moment to enter Pangaea. How Orin do it beyond me. Paradox crappola is hard to traverse and calculate. I pinpoint best chance I send mission."

Mother Pryce clears her throat opting to break her silence, "If we reach my daughter before Ser'Ena is conceived she will cease to exist. We must locate our daughter after her conception. I will not lose my Granddaughter. Regardless her appearance we embrace her as ours."

Serena smiles her breath taken slightly, "Thank you. I like living."

"Indeed." E'Guan nods, "Our ways must change if we are to evolve. I have much to ponder on."

"Start by taking out the trash Your Highness." Obadiah steps up.

"Your request will be handled. Orin Ridge will be taken care of. His wife and child as well. No more will humans be allowed on Ganthor."

"What about me?" Serena pauses. Her Grandparents move in to hug her from both sides. E'Guan notes their affection.

"We shall see. Let us make one move at a time. Rescue Kym'Ani, Milo Greyson. Bring her home."

"Will do." Milo expresses mid sip of his cocoa, "Anything happen to us I send you final tech I develop. You send help if we need?"

"Agreed."

"I fist bump you King E'Guan. If you here."

Shaking his head without understanding the transmission ends. A lot to take in, all involved find silence in thought.

"PEEKABOO I SEE YOU."

Renee Ramse sat on the floor playing with her infant child James Jack Ramse within her sleeping quarters. Spending as much quality time with him as possible under the duress of her residence. Being in another dimension was certainly unsettling. Her entire life evading her on the outside world. It was a safe bet anyone that knew her presumed her dead. Going off the grid was bad. She hadn't even had time to consider her own family. How they must be tortured by her absence. They probably figured she went off the deep end after losing both Jack and her baby. Committed suicide or something. Not that she hadn't considered that option. That was before learning her baby was still alive. That her husband Jack had gone back to the beginning of Time itself on Earth. Her head was finding clarity finally. A baby's laughter helped.

"Let's play a game." She brightens her eyes before Baby James. His own eyes marveling at her joy in sharing his life, "Hide and seek? I'll close my eyes and you go hide." She pauses after mentioning the game. Did he even understand her? Let alone the rules of any infantile game? Shrugging she went with it. What could it hurt? Sealing her eyelids then placing hands over her eyes she huffs, "Go hide from Mommy." Counting to ten she opens her eyes expecting to see James still sitting there giggling. To her shock he was missing. Smiling she peers around and doesn't find him in plain sight. Narrowing her eyes with a smirk she crawls to her hands and knees and immediately looks under her bed. Tugging the blankets up she huffs, "Are you under here? No? Where could my sweet little boy be?"

Prowling on her knees she checks behind curtains. In the adjoining bathroom. Finally, she concludes he wasn't even in her room anymore. Yet in standing she finds her bedroom door locked. Shock and fear sets in, "JAMES?" Opening the door she feels a thunderous vibration. Looking to her left she spots the Sumo Wrestler Buku running toward her down the hall.

"Coming through."

"What's going on?"

"You tell me. You lost the bambino."

"How did you know I misplaced James?"

"OH I KNOW. Alarm went off in my room. Your little Stud teleported into the worst place possible." He rushes past her as she plants her hands in her hair.

"What? James can teleport? WHAT THE HELL? Nobody bothers to let the Mother know? FUCK!" Racing after him Psi Chii joins them. Having overheard their thoughts long before their yelling.