Far Pangaea 85 : Time Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shrank him?" Obadiah presumes as Milo steps from the doorway with a pint sized container. Specially designed to contain the savage beast. Not even its hellfire breath could melt it. Within the box were constant gyration waves that kept him the size of a Chihuahua.

"Aww! He's so cute," Serena peers inside, "You made him a Pet Taxi."

"We go now. Lead way Chii Chii." Milo handed Obadiah the Pet Taxi. His hands now full with the carrier in one hand, the jar of eyeballs in the other. He knew then that he was in over his head.

Reaching the lowest levels Milo introduced them all to the Maltese Cuckoo with a flamboyant dramatic entrance of, "TAADAAAAAAAAA! Welcome to Cuckoo Nest. We travel to Pangaea."

"Hold on Greyson." Obadiah sits the taxi down, "I thought we needed to consult your satellite before making any rash moves. What if we don't synch up with My Wife and her friends?"

"Relax Obie. MEMO with me always. We track Wifey and Cutiepie easy. We got all time in world. MEMO pinpoint Kym'Ani and others. We unite. We fight. Save world."

Buku hears them and comes out of hiding with Baby James. Seeing them Renee bolts to their side and reclaims her son. Baby James patting his Mother's cheeks, "Bring Puff Puff?"

"Yes Sweetie. We bring Puff Puff." A shared smile with Buku she thanked him with her eyes. He read her reaction clearly and offered a wiggle of his eyebrows. He was a good man.

The rejoicing ended with another explosion that brought dust from the cavern ceiling. Obadiah hands the jar of eyeballs to Mother Pryce who winces at her gift. The eyes seemed to look straight up at her. Almost as if they respected her the eyes floated in the liquid until only the whites could be seen. The eyes were bowing to her. Even J'Qwar noted the strange response.

"Where's SeVen?" Serena frets pacing the hangar floor shrouded by computer banks and an insane amount of coils. Reaching out with the still intact telepathic link Serena prompts, "SeVen? Get down here. We're ready to leave."

"I am on my way Serena. I shall join you shortly. Let me secure your position." He performs the task of generating a wall of ice blocking the entry tunnels. It was a magnificent stroke of power. He felt quite invigorated each time a formation outstretched and contained a barrier.

Another explosion next to SeVen jolts him with a shockwave. REGION forces continued their assault with extreme measures. Concussion cannons shatter his ice forms easily knocking him off balance. Breaching the tunnel they were adapting. Wearing suits of armor now shielding them from his cold. He stood slowly as the troops entered surrounding him.

"We have a Pleidian in custody." Informs a Soldier.

"You do not." SeVen tilts his head with a concluding stare that haunted the men. From behind them on stealth mode careened his Crow Drone. It's eyes propelling a concussive blast of its own. Like thin laser beams the front three men were cut down. Their armor no match for its integrity. Hovering in front of SeVen as he takes his leave knowing they would follow. His Drone right behind him wings flapping in silence.

"Hurry SeVen." Serena cries out in her mind. He was so very close. Convinced he would reach her momentarily. Then, came more troops. These wearing invisibility suits catching him off guard. Seeing the entry to the Cuckoo's Nest SeVen halts hearing guns firing up. With a swift wave of his large white hands Seven constructs a barrage of ice forcing the troops to step back as it grew. Guns fire splintering ice into shards and chunks. More ice replaces it. The Pleidian would not back down.

Yet another round of explosions rock the cradle. Milo Greyson using his handheld device to monitor his entire dimensional hideaway. Hissing he looks up at Obadiah, "Army here. Japanese Army too. Secret society stuff. We gots to go Obie."

"How long do we have? I'll go get the Popsicle."

Serena hears them and grows agitated, "I'm coming with you."

"No Princess. Go save your Mom." Obadiah nods convinced he had lost his only chance at saving his own family. For a friend. Serena could only stare at him and cry out mentally to SeVen. Begging for him to join her. The Pleidian manages a distraught reply, "No General Ridge. Go. Find your Wife and Daughter. Save Kym'Ani. Unite worlds and save the Ganthorian Reflections. Take care of Serena."

Obadiah looks torn but consults the Pryce's with a clarity. The Royal's share a thought held only to they. With an unexpected reaction J'Qwar doubles his fist and catches his Granddaughter off guard. Serena Dorsey drops like a rock, out cold.

"Get our Granddaughter to safety General Ridge. We shall do what we can to rescue SeVen and join you. Milo Greyson? Do what must be done."

Weepy the alien Grey nods, "Paradox willing Milo come save you all."

With a telepathic order Milo encourages Buku to pick up Serena and take her aboard the Maltese Cuckoo. Psi Chii nudging Renee and Baby James aboard. Milo claims the eyeballs and the Dragon Taxi scurrying behind them. Obadiah Ridge stands uncertain as he watches J'Qwar and Mother Pryce, her true name still unknown to him arm themselves. Easing out into the halls they seal the door behind him. As artillery erupts Obadiah makes his decision. He joins Milo on the ship. Once all were seated Milo begins the ships charging mode. Lights of purple swirl all about them. Like attacking vipers biting at the hull. Tesla coils hidden away flare blindingly. Everyone on board was mesmerized yet stressed over losing what they had gradually came to call Family.

Through the cockpit windows Milo and Obadiah see a blast of energy blow open the door to the hangar. When the smoke cleared they saw Soldiers filing in yet halting to understand their surroundings.

"Dammit Milo." Obadiah whispers.

"Milo know. We no choice."

"Hit the gas." Obadiah sighs, "Everyone get strapped in."

"Milo channel Dom. Hold on to your nitrous. We go fast. We go furious."

"Shut up and do it."

Powered up Milo activates the Time drive and the world shimmers around them. Just before the ship fades out SeVen bursts through the door battered and bloody. His hand reaching out to Milo. Rushing past the Soldiers in his attempt to join his Love a cold wave effect makes the troops statuesque and beyond function.

Wearing the splattered blood of a King and Queen upon him he stopped just short of the purple haze. The Soldiers freezing in their step as he loses control over his power. Pain did that. They however felt no agony. SeVen? Only his heart died a second time. Exile. His true Love a billion years away.

"Goodbye Ser'Ena. I shall wear your Grandparents DNA with honor." He locates a test tube among scientific debris and salvages what blood he can from his body before his temperature disturbed its value. He would guard over the vial as his people guarded over Ser'Ena. Loyal to the end. The purple haze lashes out one last time as the ship disappears. Blinding light generated SeVen shields his eyes. He too was gone.

REGION would ransack Milo Greyson's abode. Stealing everything he had appropriated. At least his data was beyond them. So he thought.

Washington D.C. during the siege of Lost Horizon.

"Calm your nerves Judith. It's only a Meet and Greet. Not like you've never been on a blind date before. Just looking for a sweetheart kind of guy. So many Trolls here though. I need something to take my mind off of the job. REGION sucks the life out of me."

Judith Lamb the Director of REGION in Langley, Virginia attempts a table setting. After six ugly Meets with boring men she moves to the next lucky individual. Unprepared for who she faced her eyes brighten up upon seeing the sexiest man alive. Dashing in every way. Perfect smile. Sparkling eyes. Dapper attire. She had to hold her bosom.

"Hello there." The tall Man leaned on his elbows charming her with his gaze.

"Oh my! Hi. I'm Judith." She offers him a swift handshake. As their hands meet she feels a sudden rush between her thighs. Almost as if she had an orgasm at his merest caress.

"A pleasure. My name is Stanley."

"Wow! I'm speechless. You're so...Handsome."

"It takes beauty to ascertain beauty. Would you like to forego the pleasantries and just get a hotel room?"

"That was fast." She fans herself pondering his gaze, "God Yes!"

"I would drink to that. Shall we go?"

Without any doubts Judith Lamb took his arm and followed him like a puppy. The Hotel they were in ordered up Champagne on ice. The enchantment led to hours of great sex. Judith had not even heard her cell go off she was so lost in her orgasms. Stanley feverishly assaulting her every hole but finishing up where it counted.

After long minutes of irritable ringing Judith grabs her cell, "I have to take this."

"But, of course you do." Stanley refused to stop fucking her. Slapping her ass and pulling her hair as she tried to understand her phone call. He made it very difficult.

"You broke into...?" She hesitates too much information and chooses her sporadic words carefully, eyes rolling back at his generated sensations, "W-who gave you the orders to do....THAT? You lost them?" She bites her tongue squealing as she shares her juices vividly. With a deafening exhale she groans, "All hell will break loose you know that right?"

Above her hips Stanley Starr smirks, "Indeed it will." He closes his eyes jettisoning his scalding cum into Judith Lamb. The sudden detonation storming her senses into a blood curdling scream of ecstasy. Stanley eased his intensity to flare his eyes.

"SWEET JESUS!!!!!!" She echoed.

Tilting his head to the side he sneers, "I would not say that." Finally he offers a devilish trademarked grin, "Ahhh! A Vacancy."

Passing out Judith would be numb for hours. Her caller unable to get a straight answer gave up. Stan? He lit a cigarette. One that never expired. The Future was his. Judith was just along for the ride.

"Sleep well Mary." Judith had no idea of the old soul within her.

The one night stand was over.

For everyone involved.