Fated Love Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Presents?" Marcus lifts his eyebrows as the kids all cheered.

"Well, it will seem like it to those that have been only sleeping in pup tents. In the back of the truck there is a one-hundred and fifty pound box that has about fifteen tents in it that are house size, a very practical tent that has an inbuilt heating unit. We will still have to use the Porta Johns but at least we will not need millions of blankets to keep us warm at night." The boys all run to the truck. "Wait!" They turned to him and frown as he is looking at them over his shoulder. "I didn't finish. There is also a box of MRE's for lunch times and I have a nice lady that is coming to bring everyone hot meals to eat for breakfasts and dinners from now on."

"Hell yeah!" They all cheer as they grab the boxes to start setting up the tents.

~~<3~~

Yakima Valley, WA 1973

"Congratulations to this year's graduates!" The principle of the school says to the audience and bows his head to them. Cheers flare up throughout the entire crowd and everywhere the graduation hats were thrown into the air. Alex turns to Winter and kisses her deeply. As she gets aroused her scent wafts up to his nose and he grabs her hand to run off to his car.

"Where are we going? I hope you know that I was supposed to meet my father after all the ceremony was finished." The young man looked at her and shook his head.

"He can wait until we have our alone time. I have plans with you tonight." He said as he nibbled on her shoulder eliciting a squeal of pleasure from the she wolf. She bites his ear and he growls as he hooks her into her seat belt. She grins as he pulls up into the cabin that his family built for weekend getaways for him. "Like it?" She looked at it in awe. "It is a graduation present from my father and mother. Let's go and break in every part of the cabin." He closes the door loudly and a figure in the forest winced at the loud sound.

"That boy has no tact." A man says as he shakes his head. Then he smelled the girls scent and his eye widens. "Oh, shit. This isn't good." He growls. "My Alpha, we have a problem."

"Yes?" The gruff sound of his Alpha's voice grated through the link.

"It seems that Alex's true mate is in heat." The loud cursing and shouting from his Alpha seemed to pound into his head and he winces.

"Well, it seems like I will have to apologize to the Wolf Alpha yet again for my son's misdeeds. I think it is time Alex learns from his mistakes and takes action for it." He grits out, his anger flowing through the link in strong waves. "Well, there is nothing to do right now. Any interruption and it will end bloody, since their now in a mating rut nothing will stop them until she's out of heat or he impregnates her in the next few days. Let us hope that she just finishes her heat without anything coming from it. Considering Were's have large distances between the ages of their youth maybe those two will be like the rest."

"You are forgetting that you had three kids in five years, My Alpha. It might not apply to them like the rest." He replies back with a grin on his face.

"I know that! You think I want him to be challenged again? Her father might not stop and actually kill him this time." He says as rage fills him.

~~<3~~

Yakima Valley, WA 1977

"Here's your next round." The barkeeper says as he pushes another shot glass towards his old friend. "Alex, I know it is hard to see her mated to that bastard and you just have to bide your time. You know they aren't true mates so there is a huge chance that he will never be able to get her pregnant. And we all know that you have gotten her pregnant two times already so you already have surpassed his ass. Just give it time." He looks at his friend as he sat there in his Army dress clothes. "You already are going through enough since your father said it would be better off for you to join the military to learn that you cannot have things your way."

"Yeah, and it is one of the worse since I couldn't even be there this time for my second litter's birth. Do you know how hard it is for me to find out that her bastard of a father even went against his mates wishes and made his daughter mate him before the twins were born?" He laughs and shakes his head as he downs the scotch in one gulp. He slams it upside down on the bar and growls. "It's even harder knowing that they might never get a chance to know me. My own children will never know that I am their father because they won't allow me to talk to them. Winter has made it where Kevin and Trina know about me and I guess her father doesn't know about it, too."

"Oh, you poor baby." A silky voice said besides him. He turns his head and looks at a chunky brunette chick stood beside him and he growls when she starts rubbing up against him.

"Cynthia, go find some other guy to fuck. I don't want your half human blood to get even thicker around me." Alex growls at the woman as she tries to flaunt her DD's at him when she continues to rub all over him.

"Why are you always so mean to me?" She pouts her lips and he growls.

"Because you are a part of that man that is a monster, that's why. You are half human and even if your mother was fox she got raped by him multiple times. His stink is all over you. Is he the one who has been the first between your legs?" Alex growls out.

"And?" After she says this Randy growls.

"You are sick and twisted, girl." Lacey said as she walked up with her new mate.

"I thought you were my friend, Lace." She asked the red head as they walked by.

"Whoever would be friends with trailer trash half breeds like you?" She sneers at the woman. "You can tell you aren't a true Were by looking at your flabby body. Not once will you find a born Were look like you. Oh and don't give me knick names. That's for my friends not acquaintances." Her mate put his arm around her shoulders. "Come on, Adam. We have to go and talk to your father to make sure trash doesn't get aloud onto the compound grounds." He laughs as they walk off. The other two men stared off after Alex's little sister and she glares at them.

"Why did you let her talk to me that way?" She growls out at him. Alex looked at her and snorted.

"First off, you were lucky to be born. Second, you have no Were abilities at all including the hybrid and fox form. So to be simple in my opinion you are not a Were and do not deserve to be helped when you are basically trying to get in the pack. You trying to trick someone into biting you is going to get you killed instead of turning into a full Were fox." He shakes his head and gulps down the next shot of scotch. "Oh, and don't let me forget that time in High School that you tried to break me and Winter up? Sorry but you are four years younger than me and not that appealing to the eyes. Your breasts are the only thing that is good about you and in reality I don't want to be smothered in my sleep so I think I will pass. Oh, and this mouth will never open wide enough to bite you. It would probably hit all the fat and no veins anyway." She growls at him and storms out of the bar.

"Wow man; is that what you have to deal with every day?" Randy asks as Tom comes over to slap the young man on his back. "It must be hard being the oldest of the Alpha's sons." Alex snickers at him.

"You think she only does this to me? Man you should see what she does to Lionel. She's trying her damndest to get into the Alpha family no matter who it is. Problem is that she doesn't realize nor ever seen my Were forms and Lionel's. He might be an Alpha's pup but he will never be Alpha of the Fox tribe. Besides, my mother was the fox but that doesn't mean my father was. Sheesh, his name should tell everyone what kind of Were he is!" He looks at the two Theta's of his pack and stood. "Well, I better head home before my mother decides she wants to go over and kill the Alpha of the wolf pack." As he walks outside he is knocked over the head with a baseball bat. Cynthia turns to her brothers.

"Put him in the truck." She said to her two youngest who were just now in their teenage years. They complied and brought him to a motel room. She turns and pushes the teens out the door. "I'll be a few days so don't come back for the next few days. If daddy wonders where I am just tell him I'm spending a few days with Lacey since I'm best friends with her." They look at her with a frown.

"Yeah, you better be glad he's wrapped around your finger. If it wasn't for the fact you open your legs to the prick he would see through to your lies and tricks." She slams the door on him and then she looks at the unconscious man on the motel bed. She turns to the bathroom and takes a shower. When she finishes she noticed the towels were too small for her and she shakes her head.

"Owell, like I will need it for much longer." She walked out and took silver ties and ties Alex's arms and legs to the bed frame. She then smiles at her handy work and takes out a knife to cut off his clothes making sure to slice the uniform to shreds in the process so that it looked like he tore them off. He starts moaning in the bed and she gasps since he is waking up before he should. She ties ropes around her wrists to get the desired effects and spreads her legs to start playing with herself. As Alex rouses from his unconscious state he starts smelling roses and daffodils surrounding him. He opens his eyes as his member starts twitching between his legs. He saw the most disturbing site when he watched the young girl thrusting her fingers in and out of herself at a rapid pace. "I might not have abilities like full Were's do but that doesn't mean I don't go into heat." She grins at him as her orgasms causing her scent to rapidly approach the now completely aroused male on the bed.

"You fucking gutter trash bitch. I hope you are prepared for what will happen after this right?" He growls at her as she got up off of the chair to approach him.

"Yup, I am. I'm prepared to have all the money and position in the world." She says as she crawls over him and impales herself onto his hard manhood. He growls out as her heavy weight lands on him hard.

~~<3~~

Berlin, Germany 1981

"Father, she done it again!!!" Alex growls into the phone as he talks to his father.

"What?!!!! How could you allow yourself to be alone with her? I know that the first time she had her heat she didn't become pregnant which was fortunate for us but the council believed her when she said you raped her because she was in heat. Then she used Wolf Bane to drug you and you ended up getting her pregnant with a human daughter! How did you find out she was pregnant this time?" Frank asked as he growled at his son.

"Let's just say she's lucky one of our nurses was there to catch the kit this time. Thanks for having a crew on standby here by the way. The kit must really hate her mother because she literally flew out of her. If it wasn't for Marianne she would have hit the floor and probably died. She's so beautiful, father. Her fur is pure red so she's one of us." He grins as he looks at the kit in the basket.

"Keep her away from that bitch, Marianne is going to be there with you at the naming ceremony at the Bear Tribes compound. That bitch knows she cannot be on the grounds. The wolf dignitaries will help with the naming ceremony while they are there since they are the closer relation to our fox. But what are you going to do with Daphne?" The man asks his son as he paces his office.

"She's human so I have no need but to support her. You know she cannot get any money from us unless she tries to take the kit from me." He says to his father.

"I will not allow that to happen, her father has already had the tribe bringing suits against him and he's not too happy with her right now. His wife threatened to leave him if all of this drama didn't stop and he found out from her sons that she is fucking him so she doesn't have a home to go home to anymore. So now all you have to do is get rid of her, by divorcing her." He looks at his mate and she smiles widely.

"That won't be a problem for me. I just have to get back home and that will be a year from now." He looks at his second Francois who is a new beta to the fox tribe since his tribe combined with the Yakima Valley ones. The man grins evilly at his own opinion of what should be done to the bitch. "I never bit her so she's pissed. And Francois is wanting to kill her outright right now." He laughs as Marianne comes out with the kit wrapped in a blanket. "Okay, we are on our way to the Bear Tribe compound, father. I hope you will be waiting for us at the airport when we get there a year from now."

"You bet your skinny ass I will be." The man grins as he hung up on his son. He turns to his mate. "This ones not a human, mate. She's fire red and has no affinity towards her mother. There is a chance she is like you and Alex." She grins as her violet eyes look up into his black eyes.

"I cannot wait to meet our new grand kit." She grins. As Alex set the phone down he turns to Marianne only to hear screeching down the hall.

"No! You are going to ruin everything. This stupid brat is my way in!" She starts stumbling down the hall holding her stomach as blood dripped down her leg. The two men shake their heads at her as he grabs a hold of his kit and cuddles the mewing bundle to his chest. She stumbles a little closer glaring at him the whole way.

"You cannot even try to fathom how much I wish to end this with you. Make it my way or yours, Cynthia. I will never bite you to turn you and you are about to either be killed or divorced so take the easy road and let the divorce continue. My daughter is going with me where you cannot reach her and taint her with your filth. She's a pure fox so you wouldn't even know how to take care of her." He coos at the kit that doesn't have her eyes open yet. He looks at Marianne. "Did they bond at all?"

"No, young Alpha heir, she tried to nurse on her mother but all that came out was blood." The woman stared down at the kit with sorrow on her face. Alex turned to the woman who is now bigger in her size than she was when she started all of this crap. He shakes his head looking at her.

"Do you know that a kit has to bond with its mother in the first few hours of its life? How could it bond with you? Someone who thinks they know what it takes to be a Were but has neither abilities nor knowledge to raise one. I think the kit is rejecting you as her mother because she never held an affinity towards you even in vitro." The woman stumbles closer with pure hatred on her face. "And you think I would allow you to corrupt her or use her to get at all that us foxes have earned with hard work and effort?" He barks a laugh at her. He waves to one of the nurses on his bank roll. "Dose her with Morphine and let her heal. I will send one of my men to bring her clothes and stuff and have her put onto a plane the moment she is released." The nurse stabbed Cynthia viciously with a needle and didn't even try to catch her as she was knocked out in mere seconds. Alex's brow rose as he watched his cousin giggle and nudge her with her pink shoe. She looked at him and shrugged.

"It's better than what I really want to do to her." Francois looked at his mate with a scared look on his head.

"I guess I better not piss of this pint sized woman." He says, as his heavily accented voice was filled with fear. Alex chuckles as he rubbed his cheek on top of the kits head. He took in the smell of the small bundle and grinned when he didn't scent her mother on her.

"She's really rejecting her mother. Her scent is just of me not this thing." He said as he nudged the woman on the floor. He turns to Midge and grins. "Better get one of your lackeys to pick her up and put her back in her room. Bring two men up to guard her room so she doesn't escape before she is discharged. Rotate them every eight hours and make sure to see that she gets on the plane." Midge waved a tall woman over to them and laughed when the woman just picks her up and throws the overweight woman onto her shoulder.

"Hilda, do your boys still want to be Alex's beta's?" The woman looked down at her with shock on her face. She couldn't even say anything as she nods at the miniature version of Alex. "Well, tell them to come only in pairs and dressed in black and white suits. They will be the guard detail to imprison this human trash in the room." The woman grins as she drops the woman on the bed without even trying to fix her so she is lying on the bed correctly.

"They will be here in fifteen, Lady Beta." She closes the hospital room and stood in front of it. "Until then I will stand guard." She nods her head happily at the young Alpha to be and he grins at her then pats her on her shoulder.

"Your boys are now fully grown so we will make sure to make them strong beta's like their father." He says with confidence in his tone. She smiles and runs a small finger over the side of the kits head. She frowns and looks at Alex.

"Who will bond with her now?" She wonders. Marianne smiles and looks down at the silky red fur covering the now sleeping body.

"I will partially bond with her, My Alpha. I know I already have two kits to take care of right now and since I'm still nursing them it shouldn't be so much trouble." Alex smiles gratefully at her.

"Then you will become her wet nurse, Marianne. Your mate will not mind at all?" He asked the slender woman. She turned her green eyes to touch his black but before she could answer someone interrupted them.

"Why don't you let her mate decide for himself?" An amused voice says as Randy walks towards his friend. He hooked his hand around his mate's waist and looked at the kit. "Oh, hoooo, lookie here...She looks exactly like you, Alex! Okay, I'm here to escort this group to the compound. Everything is ready and yes, my friend. My mate can be her wet nurse until she is weaned." He started turning everyone around so they could enter the elevator. "Hey, since I'm your best friend does that make me her Godfather?" He asked the black haired man who wouldn't stop smelling the young kit. Alex smiles and nods. "Yes!!!! I'm finally an uncle!!!!" He shouts as the elevator stops. Everyone winces and the kit whimpers in her father's arms. "Oh, sorry." He whispers.

"It's okay; she should quiet down a little on the way there." He says as he cuddles the bundle into his arms all the way to the limo that sat waiting for them. He nods to the chauffer and then fastens the kit to his chest in a sling. The whole way to the compound they chatted quietly about the plans Alex had with getting rid of Cynthia. As they stepped out of the car they saw people from the Wolf pack from Yakima Valley standing there waiting. There in the center was Winter who held a sad expression on her face. Around her was her guards and her four children. Their four children. The children's eyes lightened up when they saw their real father step out of the vehicle.

"Father!!!" They ran to him as Winter smiled at his shocked expression. The children all looked like a mixture between him and Winter. The two oldest had blond hair like her but black or violet eyes and the two youngest had black hair with blue eyes. They surround him and then noticed that he carried a bundle. They looked at him with hurt filled eyes. "Have you mated with anyone???"

"No, children. He is trapped in a human marriage with a half breed." Winter explained to them. She started walking down the steps. "So is this the fated one?" She asked the love of her life. Alex stared at her and had a frown form on his brow.

"I do not know yet. Nor will we until she hits ten. Until then we will have to wait for her flame to awaken." Winter nods with a small smile on her face as she moves the cloth of the sling out of the way to look at the kit. As her scent hit the kit it started whining out trying to get to the woman. Winter's eyes widened and she looked up into Alex's shocked face. "Oh, my god. I think she just chose who her mother will be." Winter's face held a gentle look of pure joy as her eyes tear up.