Fated Love Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I can't yet, Alex. We have to wait until the unbinding is done on my mating bond with Brewer." She stares into his dark depths until an Elder steps forward.

"Not necessarily, Lady Oracle." The woman stepped forward and waved her Alpha to the front. "You have a local Alpha here that can make a creed to basically forgo her being mated to another and you are married to a human. As long as you both know that the previous bonds will be broken in the next five years he will allow those that are fated to be joined be together long enough to create more bonds until the other bonds are broken." Winter's tears flow faster.

"Really? So that means that I can bond myself to both of them?" She asks the Alpha who grins and nods.

"My dear, it is wrong to bond yourself to someone who isn't your true mate. And I can tell that Alex is your true mate. Fate has dealt you both a bad hand but we can remedy that." Brahm says as he ushered the people towards the temple circle. As everyone surrounds the circle he enters and stands at the center of it to address everyone. "Any of you who believe these two shouldn't be bound body and soul step forward." No one even moved an inch as they all feel the same way. He ushered the two to enter the circle and relieved them of the precious bundle still attached to Alex's chest. "Now, recreate your bond and shift." Alex stripped his clothes off followed by Winter and they shifted together. The bears surrounding them gasped as they saw the fox form. He was completely red with white tipped ears and tails but that wasn't what shocked them. You see normally Were foxes are normally the size of a Great Dane but this form of his made him just a little bigger than Winter's wolf form which was just a little smaller than the average sized Dire wolves. Granted he isn't exactly the same size of a Dire but he was close to it. The other thing was that he had five tails with fox fire hovering over the tips of each tail. The two beasts circled each other and Alex's nose ran up Winter's white back causing the wolf to murr at him as she nipped at his hind quarters. She swings around and brought her front legs flat to present herself to the male that is licking her wet slit. He chuffs at her as he mounts her and the first thrust shot home penetrating her fully. Winter howled as he completely filled her and started hammering away.

All around them you could see mated pairs fulfill their bonds as well as they all started rutting and grunting. Marianne looked at her mate and smiled down at the kit that started whining. Winter's howl penetrated the circle as his knot forced its way into a practically unused entrance. He growls as he grips her shoulder with his teeth breaking the skin as he tightened his jaws. When they both orgasm at the same time the whole area was filled with howls growls and roars. Brahm stood up from his mate as he was finished and roared to get everyone's attention. "When he releases his future mate we will finish with the binding of the kit. There are a few things you should know about this binding though, Winter. You will not have a complete bond with her until she is weaned from Marianne. When she is weaned she will not allow any other woman around her but you. You will be fully and completely her mother even though you haven't given birth to her." As he took his time explaining Alex's knot subsided, making it possible for him to draw his length from her. The two stood up and shifted back to approach Marianne and Randy.

"By us binding like this to your mate that means you will be completely her uncle even if you are not related to me, Randy. I am glad to have a brother like you." The two couples walked over to the altar that is placed ten feet away from the circle and made of stone. Marianne brought the kit and laid her down on the stone table that was in front of pure obsidian alter. Both Alex and Winter walked over and grabbed four incense sticks and lit it in the sacred fire that always stays lit inside of a bowl on the altar. "I am the father and Winter is the mother, the ones besides us will keep us together. You came from my blood and so we add another to complete our bonds and mesh them together." He sliced his hand and poured it into the kits mouth that drank it like she was hungry. Winter followed and the pup whines when she isn't touching Winter any more. Marianne and Randy steps forward and stabs pins into their fingers to draw out drops of blood to feed the kit, who shakes her head every time she received a drop. "You are now the god parents of a beautiful kit so name her and let her be known as..."

"Aerianna Destiny Blackwater." Marianne says as she ran her hand down the kits back and the kit shifts to her human form. The hair on her head is pure white and everyone waits for her to open her eyes so they could see what they looked like. Alex gasps as her eyes opened and instead of her mother's dull gray she had the color of pure blue fire in her eyes. Winter started crying because her eyes completely looked like hers and it seems that fate has taken it into their own hands with this kit making sure she didn't have any part of the woman who birthed her. "Hello, little one."

"My beautiful little kit, you are so precious and we all will love you and be blessed that you have chosen us as your parents." Alex said as he stroked a finger down her leg. She looked from Alex to stare at Winter and she then raised a chubby hand towards the blond who grasps it and the baby starts crying what looks like happy tears. Winter picks her up and the baby cuddles into her breasts looking for something to eat. Winter chuckles and looks at Marianne.

"I guess she's hungry." She says as she hands her new daughter to the black haired beauty. Marianne opens her blouse and released a milk laden nipple for the kit to nuzzle and suck on. Aerianna greedily gulped down the white substance and made purring sounds as she enjoyed her first real meal.

"There you go, kit. Drink your fill and grow into a strong fox for us." Marianne said as her and Winter ran their hands down the naked legs and back. As the men watched their mates they smile gently and two fox kits run up to them. They yipped and growled when they noticed their mother feeding someone else besides them. She looks down and giggles at the kits who keep on hopping onto her legs begging to be fed also. She kneels and showed them the baby. They carefully crept closer to smell her and one looked like she had a grin on her face as the other wouldn't stop smelling her. He yipped when she kicked his muzzle and he growls which caused Aerianna to cry. "Saul, be nice to your cousin and Salina do you like her?" Both shifted and kept on looking at the baby.

"She small." The toddler said as he stroked her leg. "I'm hungry too." He pouts to his mother. Randy laughs and picks his son up.

"You are supposed to be eating solids, Saul. That little girl needs your momma right now so you need to be nice to her and let her eat." The little girl rolls her eyes at her twin.

"Yeah, Saul. She's a girl be nice." She follows her father and brother towards the dining hall in the main building of the compound. After they left Aerianna ate as much as she was able to and allowed her mother to grab her and start patting her back to get her to burp, which she did with gusto and started snoozing on her shoulder. Winter heard the small snoozing sounds that she made and smiled as Alex came over and cuddled both of them. Marianne left to give them some privacy and she followed the same path her little family has taken.

"Is this how it's going to be from now on?" She asks him and he looks into her deep blue eyes. He kisses her deeply not paying attention to the rest of the crowd that mingled around chatting with each other.

"I think so or at least until our little one is weaned, then she will be all over the place testing out her shifting abilities." He grinned as he wrapped his arm around her waist as they both left to go to the main building so they could put clothes on their little one.

"That kit has a hard life ahead of her, My Alpha." The Elder tells the man. He looks down at the ancient Were Bear and nods.

"I know, Esmeralda. But if she's the pure one then it won't matter because I think she will overcome all of it." Him and the rest of his tribe go and seek something to eat whether it was in bear form or in human form.

~~<3~~

August 30th, 1982 Private Jet from Berlin, Germany to USA

"I'm so exhausted." Winter says as she looks down at the two kits that have finally fallen asleep in the basket at the side of the comfortable lounge area of the jet. She looks over to see Alex snoozing with his chair reclined and chuckles. "At least I'm not the only one." Marianne enters with a kit in her arms. She walks over to the opposite seats and sits next to her mate that holds a sleeping kit in his arms. Marianne smiles at Winter.

"Why don't you try to sleep a little and we will probably be there in no time. If they wake up I know they will be hungry so you can feed them then." The kit in her arms flops towards his mother's breast and he nuzzles her chest. She chuckles and opens her blouse. "He is mostly doing it for comfort now since I'm almost completely weaning him." Winter leans down as the mewing cry came from the smaller kit in the basket. She holds the little girl at her chest and exposes her breast to the kit. The yellowish red fur recedes to reveal a newborn blond curly haired baby who is looking up at her mother with blue eyes. She smiles down at her. "Lainie looks so much like Annie it's pitiful. I cannot believe these two beauties are my little girls they are so much alike." Alex wakes up after he hears a baby burping in his ear. He smiles as his eyes hit the beautiful blue eyes of his little girl. Annie wakes up and yips up hungrily at her mother who chuckles and picks her up. The kit transforms and shows her longer blond curls as she hungrily grabbed Winters nipple with her mouth. "I think I might have a problem weaning this one. She loves my milk too much." Alex laugh gently as they enjoy the peace and quiet with the little kits all snoozing off and on to pass the time on the jet. As they landed Winter put Lainie in the hammock carrier that was strapped to her chest while Alex holds onto Annie who is still sleeping.

"Love, she needs changing so I'll head to the restrooms while you search for our parents. They should meet us around the lunch court." She nods and kisses his lips.

"Don't take too long, Alex." She turns and follows Randy and Marianne. Alex walked towards the men's room and as soon as he changed Annie he smelled something familiar to him. Squeaking shoes alerted him to someone entering the bathrooms and he spun around to see Cynthia with her three younger brothers, Ronald, Wesley and Riley.

"Here's the beast, Cyn." Ronnie says as he grins widely. "You should never have taken our niece from her, Fox. Now you will regret this." Ronnie was the only one that was full Were. The two youngest boys were fully human since their father divorced his first wife who was a Were Fox until she disappeared leaving her two kids with a complete human. "Now let's go, Young Alpha Heir. You are coming with use even if you don't want to. Tranq him, boys." The youngest grins as he shot a dart into Alex's neck which had him start getting dizzy and he hits the floor. "Okay, Cyn. Grab your baby and let's go."

"I'm not touching that thing! I barely even try to touch Daphne and she's older and human." She looks at Alex's eyes and glares at them. "When she gets older maybe you can turn her like you turned me, Ronnie. God, that was so hot when he bit me while fucking me deeply." Alex looked up into her eyes with disgust filling his face.

"No, leave Annie alone! She's already got a mother who actually cares about her." Ronnie nods his head to the other two and they step forward to help. One reaches for the little girl who starts crying and the other grabs Alex under his arm and yanks him up. The man yanks the little girl up off of the changing table and she starts shrieking loudly.

"Shut her up, man! Do you realize there are two Alpha's inside of the airport right now? They will have their fucking Beta's searching for the crying brat soon along with the newly mated Alpha Heir." The man smacks the baby who screams louder and he puts a cloth in her mouth to gag her cries as they drag Alex from the restroom.

"Get her to, Trina. The stupid bitch better take care of this brat along with Daphne. I don't want to have to look at either of them." As they left the airport you could hear shouts and men running all over the place searching for the two. They turned to Alex and he smirks. "The stupid bastard alerted them. Damn! Where's the Chloroform? Knock his ass out so they don't know where we are going to be." Cynthia shouts as they start running for the van they came in. As they approach the van Annie shifts to her fox form and Riley cries out in shock as she bites down on his hand. "Just throw her in there." She says as she opens the sliding door and Alex sends an image to his mate and their parents showing them what the van looks like when they hold a cloth to his nose and he passes out. "Get him in there before those stupid mutts arrive!" She shouts at her brothers.

"You know if it wasn't for the fact that we can fuck you any time we want we would ditch you right about now. You are getting a little too bossy." Ronnie says as he gets into the driver's seat and barely waits till the doors close before he peals out of the parking lot. "Even though I'm kinda pissed right now since you won't let us fuck you right now."

"Oh, shut up. Do you know how bad it would be if I got pregnant with your kid? I might love that you are a Were and have a huge dick but even I'm not stupid enough to have my brother's child. I'm in heat you dick. I'm just lucky I found that nifty perfume that blocks out the scent so you cannot smell my heat." She looks at Alex. "I cannot wait to get his dick in me again." She looks at her brothers. "Sorry to say but his is bigger than yours." She chuckles as she starts stroking her fat wet folds under her too small skirts.

"The only reason I would fuck you right now is because of your heat. I could find any human chick at the bars to give me ass and they look a hell of a lot better than your ass." He looks at the kit and chuckles. "It's hard to believe that that baby is yours. She is cute and looks nothing like your fat ass." She smacks him with her slick fingers.

"Shut the fuck up and maybe I'll let you eat me before I fuck him." She then grins as an idea pops into her head. "Hell, why not make it an orgy? I can give you guys the pleasure of fucking me in my ass since you probably won't get any ass for a week anyway." The men chuckle and they arrive at the motel where they were staying at. "Get him on the bed while I get a quick shower. Make sure to put more of that tranquilizer in him so he won't be able to fight back." The men stripped Alex as she showered and right after they heard the shower turn off he starts rousing. He turned his head to look at the three men as they inject him with something. The men around him are stripping while a walking beached whale walked from the bathroom.

"God, you are gigantic." He gags as she drips over the floor and starts climbing on the bed. He growls as she gets closer and both he and Ronnie develop major arousals when the smell moved over them like a cloud. Alex sends his mate all of his emotions at this point to know that he doesn't want what are happening. She sends him comfort and worry back letting him know that they are still looking for him. His father and father-in-law are inquiring if he knows where they are and he sends an image of the room to them. His thoughts waver as Cynthia's folds envelope his hard cock and she bends over to allow Ronnie to enter her ass. The younger men are getting aroused at her site and she patted the bed telling one of them to lie down besides her. She takes some of her liquids and starts lubing her fingers up and when the youngest brother lays down she strokes his length and runs her hand down his sack to prod a finger at his pink rose bud of an asshole. He looks at her with fear in his eyes and he tries to get away when she shifts her hand into claws.

"If you move I will personally carve my name into your hide." She growls at him. Riley whimpers and she penetrates him with a finger and starts' preparing him while Alex sends the two Alpha's the image of what she is doing. In the Were world if you rape someone you either have a choice, be banished or death. And technically she is raping her little brother while Ronnie is thrusting faster and faster into her ass. As his knot builds she cries out and rides Alex who unfortunately is trying to make himself not to cum but with her scent overriding his senses he couldn't help but to come in her as Ronnie's knot penetrates Cynthia's ass. She cries out as she cums and turns to her other younger brother and told him to fuck Riley who starts to panic since Wesley's penis is around 9'' in length.

"No, it will hurt, sis." He whines. She grabbed a nipple with the hand that still held claws. As he cries out in pleasure Wesley thrusts into the young man hard and rips the boys asshole causing him to lube up the long dick, the Alpha's growl through their link as they are watching every bit of the process through the young Fox's eyes. The whole time the two were waiting for the knots to recede they watched the younger of the two on the other side of the bed. Wesley is holding Riley's hands above his head as he pounds his little brother into the mattress until he cums inside of him.

"Now that is hot, Riley. My turn." Ronnie said as he was finally able to withdraw from his sister's ass. "Before you fuck Cynthia tie the assholes hands to the bed, both of theirs." Riley's eyes widen as he looked at Alex's black depths that held pity for the young man. Wesley tied Riley's hands before he tied Alex's and they noticed that Alex noticed that they were steal threads again that is holding him captive. His fingers are the only part of him that is moving since the tranquilizer is wearing off already with his fast Were metabolism. Riley cries out as Ronnie turns him on his stomach and thrusts deeply inside of the man. His hips were propped in the air like he was a bitch in heat. "Oh yeah, that is still really tight." He says as he starts thrusting into the heated canal with his 11'' dick. Cynthia starts riding Alex's now hard length as he has recovered unfortunately from the last round.

"Fuck, you are so big!" She cries out and noticed Wesley's hard on was poking her fat ass cheeks. "So you want a piece of big sisters ass huh?" She spread the huge muscled and fat cheeks to show her twitching ass hole. He thrusts inside of her not even warning her and she cries out as she cums. In the corner of the room the kit was thrown into a travel play pen to make sure she didn't escape and she had to watch the orgy on the bed even now that it had two unwilling participants. As Riley came Ronnie bit into his shoulder and spread cum in the ripped bowels of his little brother. Even though he is ripped it didn't escape because of the knot inside of the man. Wesley cums inside of Cynthia's ass and Alex cums inside of her fat cunt. The Alpha's growls get even louder and they had to send Winter away to a different part of the compound so that they wouldn't scare Lainie as they escaladed while their Beta's paired up to find the Alpha heir. One of the pairs would keep the link open so they could feel him better when they came in distance with him. The other to scent him out and keep an eye out as they all went from motel to motel. As Alex get's hard inside of her again he now has sad tears pouring down his cheeks as he noticed that her heat scent is weakening. That means that she has most likely conceived and he would lose Annie along with a new kit that could be brewing in this turned bitch. She turns around to look at Ronnie and Wesley who are now hard as rocks again. "Now him, Ronnie." She stroked her clit as she watched Wesley bend over and spread his muscled cheeks for his older brother to penetrate him. The youngest Riley is nothing but a doll on the bed from being raped by both brothers. Wesley cries out in pleasure as he felt his brother thrusting inside of him madly, hitting his prostate with each thrust of his monstrous cock. Cynthia's riding the immobilized male made his knot penetrate her and he cums inside of her for the last time. She strokes her clit furiously as she watched Ronnie bring Wesley's back up to his chest as he draws back and broke through the young man's asshole with his knot. Tears pour down his cheeks until Ronnie holds him up with one arm and starts stroking the wilting cock that was being neglected. Then he starts pounding into the man quickly as he quickly reaches his orgasm. Cum splashes around inside as Ronnie cums and bites the man at the same time. Being bit made Wesley shoot his cum all over the young kit inside of the play pen. She is shaking from fear in the farthest corner of the pen.