Fated Love Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Wesley. You are better than a woman." He said as he licks the cum off of his hand. They start dressing completely as they watch the fat bitch clumsily get off of the growling fox. "What are we going to do with this doll now, Cyn?" Ronnie asks as he looks at his youngest brother who is now broken on the bed.

"Ah, just leave his pansy ass. If he can't handle a little dick he is of no use to me now. Man, you guys were hot while you were raping his ass." She says as she pulls a tent sized dress on. "Grab, the little bitch. We are out of here. I'm no longer burning up so I must have conceived." Ronnie grabs Annie by the scruff of her neck and they head out to the van with Alex shouting at them from the bed.

"No! You cannot take my daughter away from me, you selfish bitch!" He continues to scream out as the hour passed on and the group of Beta's arrive to see the scene of their Alpha's heir crying madly on the bed next to a soon to turn Were fox next to him.

~~TBC~~