Fateful Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she exclaimed in a desperate whine, answering my question quite nicely.

"Uh-uh..." I made, softly chiding her. "That's giving me permission, sweetie. I want to hear you beg me to... do you."

She squeaked in defiance, while her body was completely beyond her control. I could easily control it, though. I had my hands exactly on her pleasure buttons and even the tiniest gesture caused a reaction. It wasn't necessary at all to do more, but I realized that I wanted to find out if this dick also tasted like rubber.

From my position on my knees in front of her bed, I only had to bend forward a bit. Her groin was up high, supported on her feet and shoulders alone. I could lean in and lick over that hard shaft in front of me just like that. And I did...

Misha shuddered hard and let out a series of tiny yelps when I did it. I moaned, though. This strange cock-thingy didn't taste like rubber at all. It throbbed and pulsed and trembled against my tongue and I tasted... well... honestly, it was much like my own girl-cum, in a way. It was just Misha's very own flavor and it fit perfectly to the smell of her lust.

"Wow!" I gasped. "You taste amazing, girl. If only I had known..."

She squeaked meekly in disbelief and probably some embarrassment, too.

"What do you know?" I chided. "Do you lick your dick or is that me?"

This time she groaned, probably because of my wording. I gave her whole length another lick and changed that into a moan easily.

"Misha..." I breathed then, finally having some issues to control my own urges. "I want to suck your dick, please!"

The sound she uttered upon that was indescribable. It was as much a frustrated groan as it was a gasp of pure disbelief and a testament to her unbearable need.

I honestly didn't attempt to push her into one of those directions with my next action. I just wanted to do it. I leaned in closer and put the tip of my tongue against her quivering pussy lips. The taste I got from there was certainly her lust and a stronger version of the flavor of her dick. I... liked it pretty much, even though it was the very first time I tasted another woman.

In one, long stroke, I licked over her labia and the whole length of her shaft, until I reached the top and found a little drop of her juice on what seemed to be a little hole in the tip. A long, drawn out moan of pure bliss accompanied my journey. And it was in stereo, because I voiced my own excitement right alongside her.

In the end, I put my lips against her curious helmet, looking up to her heaving boobs and what I could see of her thoroughly reddened face.

"Let me get you off, Misha," I whimpered pleadingly, because I really, really wanted this now. "Please, let me make you cum..."

She sobbed and gasped and arched her back even more, bringing even her shoulders up and raising onto her tiptoes with her feet on the bed. It was an amazing display of pent up arousal. There was no way she could answer me in her state, but she did move her hips a bit up and down and rubbed her new cock against my lips. I didn't need more approval than that.

I wasn't the least ashamed by my own eagerness to suck dick. Not with her. I did kinda like it with boys I was really into, but I didn't tell them all too clearly. A girl had to be cautious with guys, or she got a reputation. With Misha, I didn't have to worry about that. If this cock would spit anything, I had no doubt it wouldn't be bitter sperm, but sweet girl-cum. I wouldn't hesitate to swallow it and I wouldn't hesitate to try to get this tool in as deep as possible.

"Don't hold anything back, love," I demanded, just before I gave up any ability to speak.

I closed my eyes when I took her cockhead into my mouth. I honestly did this, because I wanted to. I sure wanted to blow her mind. Literally, if possible. I also wanted this for myself, though. It was... a huge turn on that my best friend had this little secret in her panties. For her, it had been a nasty accident, but for me it was a present.

There was no pretense when I moaned deeply and took about half her length in right away. Her hard cock with the rubbery texture and the meaty core was just an amazing treat. It was almost as big as the biggest real cock I ever had and it dawned on me that I would want to feel it in my pussy, too. Even taking it into my almost virgin butthole crossed my mind. To say that I had found my favorite toy to play with would have been a huge understatement. That it was attached to my very best friend made it all the better.

I took her in and used my lips and tongue to feel it up. There wasn't the strangely ridged texture of a man's penis under the smooth surface. In that regard, it was like a high quality dildo, but without the nasty, synthetic taste. It had the strength and internal tension I was used to from real cocks, though. It was absolutely perfect.

The very best part was that Misha could very clearly feel whatever I did with it. She wailed loudly when I took her in and tensed even more. I'd have been worried if I hadn't been very busy. I didn't forget that I had a hand at her twitching pussy, tough. I sure wanted to drive her totally crazy as much as I wanted to enjoy this for myself.

Given her raised position, I was already standing. Now, I climbed up onto her bed and knelt down between her legs. It gave me the perfect angle for everything. As high as she was pushing her hips, I only had to lean down a bit to suck her dick and while I put my right hand under her tight butt cheeks, my left could easily play with her drooling pussy.

There, I found her eager to take even three of my fingers and let herself get fingerfucked. To my amazement, the rubbery coating on her skin seemed to make her... malleable. Her entrance was tight, but I could easily stretch it and she seemed to like that. I made use of it and pushed all of my four fingers in, to get as deep as possible into her cunny. The way it snapped at me was just too cool.

My main focus was on her tool, though. I started slowly and went up and down deliberately, massaging the shaft with my lips and the tip with my tongue. On every stroke, I went a tiny bit deeper. Naturally, I brought the rhythm of my hand and my mouth into sync.

It was a bit difficult to keep my breathing under control, for I was just incredibly excited. The deeper I went, the more I trembled. When the tip first touched the back of my throat, I moaned deeply and felt great for getting so far. From the sounds my sweet friend made, she also felt quite amazing. Se was constantly switching between moaning and whimpering now and I felt quite some pride to be the one causing this bliss.

I had tried the whole deep throat thing once. Or had been forced to try, to be more precise. It certainly wasn't my cup of tea, but with this thing... The mere thought of getting it in deep enough to press my nose into her crotch and touch the base with my lips. Wow, I had to try that!

Trying to keep my breathing steady, I went up and down a few times and tried to go deeper, but I found myself hesitating. What solved the problem wasn't anything I did, but a tiny buckle of Misha's hips right when I had her as deep as I had dared to go so far. She might have only trembled a bit harder, but suddenly... her cock had passed the barrier and the tip was in my gullet!

My eyes snapped open and I gargled quite a bit, but I also let out a muffled squeal of triumph. It wasn't even too hard to stand. It was just... tight and unusual. No pain, no cut off breathing - at least so far - and no unbearable discomfort. I sure felt a light embarrassment when I noticed that I couldn't prevent myself from drooling onto her dick, but as long as I kept swallowing, I was fine.

Emboldened by this discovery, I pulled back and took a few deep breaths with only her cockhead in my mouth. I didn't pay much attention to anything else anymore. Getting her cock into my mouth completely became my single purpose in life and I went to it with quite some ferocity.

The second time passing the gate was easier, for I just pushed beyond. I figured that it might be easiest, to take her in one stride, but had to stop where I had been once before. This was seriously hard work, judging from the sweat I broke. I wouldn't be deterred by that, though.

The swallowing that helped me to keep from gagging violently was what did the trick, as I found out. I only had to keep the pressure up and the cock went deeper into my throat step by step. Wide eyed, I took her in more and more. I couldn't see anything, because my eyes were filled with tears. Thus, it surprised me quite a bit to finally touch her hot skin with my nose. Now... now I was close!

With a grunt, I took the last inch or so in one motion. I felt the tip deep in my gullet and my nose was crushed into her groin, while my lover lip touched my wrist. Uhm... Wait, my wrist?

A few things happened at once then, some of them just realizations, some completely beyond my control. I realized that Misha was starting to buck and shake. I immediately knew what that had to mean, even if it took me a moment to turn my attention outward again and hear her ecstatic screaming.

I also realized that my whole hand was buried inside of her pussy, right when her channel grabbed it tightly and held it firmly locked in place. I hadn't even noticed that I had slipped in there, probably thanks to her amazing elasticity. She didn't seem to mind the least, though. It was... sexy in a very strange way.

What also happened was that her bucking let my hand slip between her but cheeks. By pure accident, my thumb bumped into a twitching, clearly moistened muscle and the next moment, the whole digit went into the tight confines of her butthole. Given the situation, it was just amazing and my poor friend seemed to get pushed over just another edge by this. Her orgasm was certainly already in motion when it happened. This obviously made it a very explosive one.

The cock in my throat jerked and heat filled my gullet. I pulled back out of surprise, but I was already swallowing her release by then. The third spurt - or so - was the first I could taste for real. Just as I head expected, it was the sweet lust of a girl. I eagerly kept swallowing that juice, even though the sheer volume soon overwhelmed me.

I automatically bobbed my head and tried to keep massaging all of it out. That I pushed a bit deeper with my hand, was accidental, but it seemed to prolong her release and it also made me bottom out inside of her, which was a curious and certainly interesting experience.

Everything in her lower body just went crazy, so to speak. Her pussy and her asshole twitched violently and made it feel like she was sucking at the parts of my body sticking in there. Her cock jerked quite naturally and made me spill way too much of her delicious release. I doubted that I had ever witnessed an orgasm like that, let alone experienced it. This was massive!

It may have taken five minutes or fifteen - impossible to tell. She was positively cramping all over and I was only hanging on and trying to keep her steady, while I swallowed her cum. In the end, she just slumped down and I had to follow her to keep suckling and lapping the spilled juices. My meek protest against her taking her body away from me was pretty serious.

I heard her gasp for air and I felt her muscles and orifices relax, but that didn't change my hunger for her taste. My mind was pretty hazed and I found myself whimpering helplessly while I licked and lapped and slurped over all of her crotch to clean her up. How many boys would have paid to see me like this? Many, for sure! Even more would have sold their soul to have me be all over them like this, though.

Misha's dick slowly went limp, just like a normal cock would. I liked that pretty much and lavished it with oral attention, when I could spare some. I also slowly retracted my hand and thumb out of her still quivering holes, making her whimper and moan right again. I didn't stop kissing her pussy and the rest of her groin, until she was able to speak again. There was always some more of her cum leaking out of her pussy and providing fresh supply. God, this juice was addictive!

"Trix..." she finally whined. "Please... You're killing me."

"Love your taste," I moaned."Can't stop..."

"Hey, hey..." she calmed me. "Are you okay?"

"N-no?" I mumbled, finally giving up on kissing her pussy. "No, I'm not."

"What's wrong?" she asked and tried to prop herself up on her elbows despite her utter exhaustion.

Remembering the power of her climax, I went up to meet her. I was fully aware of straddling her whole body while I crawled up on top of her. Instead of avoiding unnecessary contact, I looked for it. And I certainly hated to be still fully clothed, even if that only meant a tight top and a miniskirt. It couldn't go unnoticed that I was almost embracing her, but I didn't care. I needed to stay in touch to that body and I needed to feel her still shrinking dick and her hot, twitching pussy at my bare thigh. I would die if I didn't...

Brushing her boobs and making her shiver, just like I shivered from the intimate contact, I finally got to see her face again. God, was she beautiful with her still present flush and all the sweat and signs of tears. Her hair was a mess, her lips were trembling and her eyes... Fuck, her eyes were beaming! Satisfaction, still present lust and quite some affection were hitting my very core. Her doubts and worries were dulled, although there was some concern regarding my words.

How could I have missed her overwhelming beauty for ten years? This girl was... stunning! Ah, right... I wasn't into girls... Nah, fuck that noise. What did I care about the balderdash I spouted yesterday? Or even a few hours ago... A girl could change her mind, right?

"I can't help you with your problem, Misha," I whispered, trying to avoid looking into her eyes and watching her inviting lips instead

She twitched in surprise, but stayed calm. "I didn't expect you to solve it for me," she said soothingly. "I didn't even want to bother you, but you insisted."

"I remember that," I admitted.

"A-and I didn't... I didn't want you to... d-do what you did," she stammered, her blush deepening again.

"So... you didn't enjoy it?" I asked, looking up for a short eye contact.

"No!" she gasped immediately, her tone making clear that it wasn't exactly her answer to the question. "I mean, I didn't say that," she elaborated. "I didn't... I wouldn't have asked... You shouldn't have..."

"But I did," I interrupted her softly. "And I might have never enjoyed anything like I did enjoy this..."

I couldn't keep it hidden from her anymore, although she was still more confused than on cue. I looked up and met her gaze, giving her the first chance to see what I had difficulties admitting with words.

"T-trix..." she whimpered. "W-what...?"

"I can't help you with your problem, because I don't want to, Misha," I said, getting the tiniest bit closer to her with my face.

"W-what?!"

"I want you to keep this amazing cock, sweetie," I explained, closing the distance even more and making her tremble harder again. "I love your cock..."

"T-trix...?" she breathed helplessly, staring at me wide-eyed.

"I even want you to fuck me with this cock," I went on.

It sure made for an awkward situation. I was all over her and our bodies touched in a fashion that went far, far beyond what was appropriate for friends. We had never been shy around each other. We had seen one another naked often enough, we had never refrained from touching us, although there hadn't been much sexual tension. We were straight and that hadn't changed the least when we had practiced kissing a few years ago. It had always been a given.

Now I was pressing my body against hers and the way I was slowly lowering my head was just like it had been with guys I had been with. I was closing in to kiss her and she was certainly getting the vibe. That she didn't turn away was huge in itself, for she certainly would have if it had appalled her. Still, we were crossing a line that had always been a pillar of our relationship.

What I had done could have been a thing born out of the heat of the moment. We could decide to play it down and pretend it never happened. We could get over it and return to normalcy. We could save our friendship and everything would be good again. It was just that... I didn't want to.

She stared at me wide-eyed and I found her helpless confusion and fear as adorable as her post-orgasmic bliss. She had been quite busy since I had started teasing her, so she hadn't thought about this before. Now it hit her with quite some force and there was still the problem with her sporting some kind of artificial cock from an accident with some chemicals. To her it was a problem, to me it was a solution.

It may have been superficial in a way, but hadn't I found a dick in her crotch, things might have never gone an inch on this road. I was attracted to dicks, first and foremost. There were quite many things I didn't like about guys and most of them were much, much better with girls. A dick wasn't something I wanted to miss out, though. The few times I had toyed with the hypothetical possibility of getting intimate with a girl, the lack of dick had always turned me off quite thoroughly.

Misha had one, though. She was my best friend and I lover her dearly, but her new cock changed the... flavor of this love. I... desired her now. I wanted to be more than best friends with her, even though that could be considered to be the deepest connection a girl could have to somebody. I wanted more, though. I wanted her... completely. As a lover.

"Trix..." she breathed almost inaudibly against my lips.

It was a last attempt to make me reconsider my course of action. It was a plea to stay reasonable. A reminder that I was risking our friendship. A warning that I was about to pass a point of no return.

I wasn't a refusal, though. She was returning my gaze and there were lots of conflicting emotions, but no refusal. She wouldn't turn away in the last moment. She also loved me and what just happened may have opened her mind for more than friendship. She had let me get her off explosively. There wasn't any kind of intimacy reaching deeper than that. She had already given in and now she was coming to terms with it. In a way, it may have been harder for her to return to normalcy than it would have been for me, if I hadn't fallen in love with her... new form.

Yeah, that was fitting, wasn't it? I hadn't fallen in love with her cock, but with what it had turned her into. There wasn't the certain lack of a much-revered part I needed for sexual satisfaction anymore. We could... consummate our feelings fully now. Or whatever... My thoughts became more and more incoherent the longer our lips almost touched. Whatever the explanation really was, I couldn't deny that I had just fallen in love with my best friend, so I finally kissed her.

It was hard to grasp how much of a revelation this first kiss was. There was a spark of electricity jumping over once out lips touched. We both yelped a little bit and it turned into a moan that merged into one perfectly synchronized sound. I hadn't ever kissed lips so soft and welcoming, even if we had practiced kissing together. Back then, we had been hesitant and insecure, now we both knew how we liked to kiss.

Misha rose to meet me, which made my head spin. She wasn't letting me do this, but participated on her own. The last doubts about forcing anything upon her vanished. Well, all conscious thoughts vanished, to be honest. Everything got blown away when our lips locked and we started breathing in what the other was breathing out.

Without trying to exaggerate it, time and space became meaningless. It was the rightest thing I had ever done. Kissing somebody nice was always great, sure. Kissing somebody I had a crush on always made my heart race and got me butterflies in my stomach. Doing it with Misha, though... It taught me to... fly