Fateful Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely heard her gasp something about sopping wetness. My whole world was feeling then. She pushed me up a bit on the bed and I felt her hands at my lower legs, which she lifted up into the air. I would have complained when she kissed me there, but she was already getting closer and I understood that she used her arms to part my thighs further. Excited, I helped her and pulled my knees up to my chest.

I knew that I was on full display and that it had to be quite the lewd sight, but I didn't care. My face couldn't flush more and if there was anybody I wanted to completely open myself to, it was Misha. Still, I opened my eyes and looked at her to catch her reaction. I couldn't have asked for more that I got...

She knelt in front of me and stared down upon my body. Glancing down, I saw the tip of her dick hover right above my pussy. Looking up again, I saw a wondrous expression on her face and love in her eyes.

"You're so beautiful...," she whispered enraptured.

Oh well, maybe I could blush more... It sure felt like I did.

"D-dito," I squeaked.

And it was the truth. Her lithe form above me was a truly beautiful sight. Her breasts were heaving and her skin was sweaty, making for a nice sheen that glistened in the light. Her hair was cutely tousled and her expression made me self-conscious, but also warmed my heart. And her dick... well, that was something else. It made my pussy twitch on her own accord. I couldn't wait to get filled by this tool.

Panting, I held my legs up and parted and bit my lip. The invitation was more than obvious, but as hard as it was, I would wait until she was finished with looking at me. Just because... nobody had ever looked at me just like that. It made me feel... incredibly special.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Trix," she breathed, making me jerk in excitement. "You still want it?"

"More than anything!"

She reached down and grabbed her cock. From the look of amazement, she really did this for the very first time. I could see how surprising it was for her to feel her own touch, because she looked straight into my eyes and never averted her gaze.

We both gasped and our eyes fluttered and fought to stay open when she brought the tip to my pussy. The hot hardness against my entrance was breathtaking. My wetness made it very easy to put it where it belonged. She didn't really push it in though. Instead, she leaned in closer, while she kept our connection without increasing pressure.

I knew what she was attempting to do and I couldn't think off anything better. When she furrowed her brow questioningly, I nodded eagerly and bit my lip hard. This was it. I happened... right now!

"Oh... my..." she gasped

"God!" I moaned

Misha leaned in for real and came down over me. Her hardness went into my snatch in one, long thrust. It wasn't a penetration, it was a... merging. She went in completely and when our groins touched, the rests of our bodies also did. My legs went around her to entangle with hers again, my arms pulled her close and hers snuck under my back and also held me tight. Our lips found and our tongues mashed together, just like our boobs did. She grounded out and we became one.

As nice as I could imagine getting seriously fucked by her, this was just so... so very... so incredibly much better! We were fucking made for each other. Our bodies were a perfect fit and this cock wasn't artificial, but sent from heaven. It somehow fit fully into me and firmly nudged the entrance of my womb, but didn't cause me any discomfort. In fact, it caused the polar opposite of discomfort!

This... busted all my lofty theories about sex completely and proved me wrong. God, I'd never been so happy to be proven wrong.

In the sober atmosphere of a factual discussion, my point of view was that men and women were barely compatible. Men had the easier time, because as long as their dick was grabbed nice and tight and preferably wet, they had their fun. With a bit of visuals, like bouncing boobs or butt cheeks, added into the mix, they were golden. Women, however... Well, the ones I knew mostly craved for very much, very intimate contact of as much skin as possible. The vast majority of men couldn't cope with that and didn't get their bodies attached the right way.

With Misha, everything was different. There was no... strain. My legs were around her hips and upper legs, with my feet resting on her calves. It was a natural position and I didn't need to put any effort into holding it. Our upper bodies fit perfectly, even though all our boob-flesh was mashed together. Our arms fell into natural positions of holding each other, our lips merged without any effort and certainly without noses getting in the way. It was like... crawling under each other's skin - a notion most men would never really understand.

With the addition of a dick filling my needful pussy out abso-fucking-lutely perfectly, I was in heaven. There wasn't any other way to put it.

We were both breathing heavy, again taking in what the other exuded. Little moans, whimpers and gasps got accompanied by some lewd smacking, but we didn't care about the sounds. We didn't even care about the kissing being quite wet, for it was perfectly fitting. What we really cared about was being close.

Naturally, Misha moved her hips. Naturally, she didn't thrust in the usual sense, since she wasn't a guy. We both gyrated our groins against each other slowly and leisurely. The movement of her cock inside of me was certainly breathtaking and I got an inkling that my channel massaging her hardness was quite as exquisite. Once again, the journey was the reward and there was no haste to reach any goal.

In fact, we didn't need to talk about going very slow, for we had already reached all imaginable goals. What was to come - and cum - later, was only the freestyle event. No doubt, it would blow our minds, but it would certainly wait patiently until we got there.

Another amazing discovery for both of us was the freedom of thought and emotion we experienced. There was no holding back out or cautiousness or not yet fully earned trust. I'd never before given into my feelings so completely and I'd never before said things like those I let just slip out between our passionate kissing. It was probably no different for her...

"Your cock is so deep," I whimpered.

"You are so close, she moaned. "I feel like I'm one with you..."

"You make my pussy flow over. You touch me everywhere," I confessed.

"My head spins so wonderfully," she gasped. "I can feel your nipples touch mine..."

"I love you, Misha," I moaned. "I wanna die..."

"I love you too, Trixie," she whined. "We die together."

There was much, much more sweet nonsense we told each other. Had I said anything of it to a man, I would have been gone before breakfast and jumped off a bridge, so embarrassed I would have been to show him my weakness. With Misha, I could just let go completely and that made a giant ball of heat form in my womb ever so slowly.

I felt her cock inside of me so very acutely. Her gyrating taught me about so many new sweet spots and hit all the ones I already knew. She made my pent up arousal extend into all of my body and I grew feverishly hot. Our sweat mingled, just like our juices did. Everything we were, our whole beings, mingled...

After what might have been an hour, half of that or ten times as much, the heat inside of me finally reached the boiling point. What I experienced then was also new to me. Everything with her was completely new!

"I'm cuming," I breathed without the slightest hint or urgency. "God, Misha, I'm cuming so goood..."

"I feel it, my love," she whispered. "I feel your heat and wetness all around me..."

I was excruciatingly slow! Misha's never waning movements made me cum in slow motion and that really swept me away. The unbearable ecstasy of an orgasm crept through my body an inch a minute or so. It wasn't just toe curling, it was torturous, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

My whole body tensed and I arched up to get as close as possible to her. She was holding me and I was loosing my mind. I couldn't stand it, but I also couldn't help it. There just was no end to the pleasure peak. It went on and on and on forever. I wailed quietly for the whole time and my heart tried to burst out of my chest, while I got burned from inside.

Curiously, I was fully there. I didn't get lost in another sphere, but was trapped in a body dying from lust. I can't say if I was breathing anymore. I know that I cried, though. There was no way I could have held back the tears. It just completely overwhelmed my very soul.

"T-that was beautiful, Trixie," Misha moaned after I had somehow gone from cuming for an eternity to standing at the very edge of doing it right again. "Did it... last the whole time?"

"S-stop... m-moving, p-please," I sobbed pleadingly.

It didn't bring me much relief when she immediately did. I couldn't believe that I was still alive and that I was almost popping right again. That strange orgasm hadn't brought me release, but turned me on even more. I was barely able to keep breathing. My whole body was twitching and tensing. I felt my cunny massage her cock firmly and I heard and felt her trying to keep her calm and stay still despite of that. I was practically sucking at her with my pussy, but she bore it and it made me love her even more.

I was dripping with sweat. I was totally exhausted, yet... I somehow wasn't. I knew that one thrust with her dick would send me flying and I'd probably scream loud enough for the whole city to hear, but I also knew that it would kill me if I didn't find release. And it would kill me if she didn't cum right alongside of me...

"C-cum, love," I whispered. "Fuck hard... Cum inside!"

Her moan told me how much she liked the sound of that. It was a very deep, very beautiful noise. The way her nails dug into my skin also told me that she couldn't be far behind. No wonder, considering the play of my inner muscles at her dick, I guess.

I sucked in my breath when she pulled back her hips. Having her leave my pussy completely was almost unbearable and made me want to scream in frustration. I should have known that she remembered me confessing how much I liked the very first moment of penetration, though. The feeling of the cockhead slipping into me and stretching my entrance when I was nice and wet was one delicious feeling.

Now, this feeling in my state of arousal was far more than delicious. I shrieked when she pushed forward again and parted my folds, just to slide in easily and thrust into my deepest insides. My orgasm ignited, but it didn't really explode until she hit home against the seal of my womb. I'd never particularly liked that, but with her, it was amazing.

One thrust and Misha had me cuming all over her cock. Unlike that crazy orgasm from before, this one was nuclear. I couldn't scream, like I would have expected, for my jaw clenched just like any other muscle in my body. There were only two parts of me that kept moving. One was my heart that was fluttering like a hummingbird, and the other was my pussy, which rippled and milked her hardness on her own accord.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped, pushing even deeper and intensifying my climax. "Oh fuck, yes... Yes! Yes!"

Oh, it was music, even though I barely heard her. I got turned inside out, but she was also cuming. Inside of me! And I felt it! I felt her hard dick jerk violently and knew she was spurting her sweet cum into my depths. She marked her territory and made me feel owned like I wanted to be. Nothing could top this...!

My orgasm had been hard and explosive. It had been a release for sure. All the pent up desire unloading was the relief I had needed. It left me dry... Uhm... Well, actually it left me sopping wet, for my own girl-cum squirted out of my cunny with force and got replaced by her load. I wouldn't apologize for that, but I wouldn't have minded to lick her clean after gushing all over her thighs. I was out could, though.

Misha merged back into our embrace after she had tensed in her own climax. Her still mostly stiff dick stayed inside of me and would do so, until it went limp. I wasn't looking forward to that moment, but at least I didn't have to tell her to stay. She knew that I wanted her to. I wouldn't have minded to stay filled with her dick for the rest of my life, after all.

Apart of that, I couldn't have been happier. While we caught out breath and kissed whenever we could, we were sharing the intimacy of true lovers. I had never before felt so incredibly close so somebody.

We didn't really leave the bed that weekend. She wanted to, muttering something about showering, but I convinced her that I could lick her clean and when that had made her hard again, she was putty in my hands anyway. Neither could she, nor did she want to resist any of my attempts to seduce her.

We learned much about her new body in those first few days. When she wasn't aroused, her cock was basically non-existent. She described to me how it felt when the material receded into her pussy and ass to... hide there, I guess. Fortunately, it made her look perfectly normal, apart from a bit a rubbery texture in her lap. Luckily, I needed about a minute at worst to get her hard again and make it reappear.

It was pretty exciting to listen to her descriptions of physical sensations, so I begged her to fuck my ass on the second day already. I guess she hesitated just to keep me pleading, for she sure seemed quite eager when she finally did it. I wasn't disappointed, although I clearly liked it in my pussy more.

Her pussy also liked a nice filling, as we learned. She was really elastic and before the end of the weekend, I had been inside her cunny as well as her butt with a hand - even at the same time. When I did things like that, she became my little bitch and I liked that, but I liked it much more to be her girl and be submitted to her cock. It was everything I wanted in life to wait for her to choose which hole of mine to claim. Every time she made a choice, my love to her deepened.

After our first weekend, we had to face life out there again, but we moved in together less than a week later. Inseparable doesn't quite describe our relationship. We were mostly one body as soon as we were alone and stayed like that until we had to go to work again.

Fortunately, even that changed after about a month. Misha cautiously tried to approach one of her bosses with her discovery, but she never told him. When he tried to grope her, she quit and left only a red handprint on his cheek. The formula and her work went with her. We could both imagine starting our own business based on her discovery, but we hadn't decided which target group to focus on. Men seemed fine, but we both had an inkling that women might be even better.

All of that became a bit less important about two months after we had become a couple, though. Something totally unexpected became pressing all of sudden.

Misha was in the kitchen and preparing some food for us when I got home. She was wonderfully naked, as she liked to be at home recently. For once, I didn't jump at her immediately, though. I was completely shell-shocked. She probably knew that something was wrong before she even turned. My beautiful lover could sense my mood from a distance and almost read my mind. This would still be a total surprise, though.

Seeing my expression, she was at my side and embraced me in a heartbeat. I probably looked about as terrified as she had when she opened her door two months earlier. I was completely confused and really couldn't believe it.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" she asked softly, caressing my hair and holding me tight.

I clung to her, because my life depended on her for real. How could I tell her? How could she not think I cheated on her, once she heard this?

"You know you can tell me," she said reassuringly, though a certain hint of worry grew stronger in her voice. "No matter how bad it is, I'll be at your side."

"E-even if I-I'm... p-pregnant?" I stammered.

Now, I can't go into details, for the mere memory sends me crying under the bed. For once, there was discontent between us and for half an hour I died once every minute. Of course, she asked how that could be. Of course, she doubted that I had no idea. Of course, she thought I had cheated on her.

I cried as hard as never before in my life and wasn't even able to swear to her that I hadn't. I just saw the love of my life turn her back on me, get dressed and attempt to leave the apartment. Had she done, I wonder if I had done something very stupid and very irreversible.

Fortunately, Misha was as madly in love with me as I was with her and our trust was deeper than any anger. When the front door slammed shut and I thought I'd seen the last of her, she came running again, embraced me and begged to me to swear on my love that I hadn't cheated on her. I did so with all my heart.

That night, Misha took me like she had never done before. She pushed me back and down and restrained me with her determined stare. She touched me roughly and she even slapped my boobs, although it wasn't a punishment. It was a gesture of dominance and that's what she asserted over me. She made me hers.

Although I was into rough play, it was quite surprising to find out how wet her 'manhandling' got me. I had been far from aroused after the panic in my heart from before, but when I was lying in front of her on the bed, naked and helpless and with my hands grabbing the sheets to hold onto, I writhed under her forceful groping and got told that I was dripping.

Well, told and proven, to be precise. Misha didn't just say it, she also rammed her rock hard dick into my pussy as forceful as never and showed me just how wet I was. I'll never forget the obscenely squelching sounds and the feeling of my wetness squirting out from the force of her thrust. Even though I blushed crimson from embarrassment, I also moaned like a bitch from the start.

"Yes, moan for me, slut," she hissed. "Show me whose bitch you are!"

It was also new and obviously still a bit powered by some anger, but... Holy Shit, did it turn me on!

"You're mine," she went on. "Mine!"

"Yesss!" I wailed.

Then I fell silent, for she grabbed my throat and squeezed my windpipe shut. Well, almost silent, because her hard thrusts still kept me moaning, despite the choking. The feeling of helplessness and submission really got through to me and was about to drive me crazy.

"If I ever catch you with anybody," she growled aggressively, "I'll kill him! And I'll chain you to the bed and never let you out again!"

God, she couldn't have said anything that would have turned me on more. My sole fear was to loose her. I'd happily let her make me her prisoner for the rest of our lives, if I would never see the hurt expression in her eyes when she thought I had cheated on her again.

It didn't matter the least that I hadn't. How could she know? Yes, she could trust me, but... I knew perfectly well that I'd doubted in her situation as well. Love just makes you vulnerable and doubt can hurt like hell. Hearing and feeling that she didn't doubt our love itself and would even kill to keep me was a huge turn on.

Having her keep me pushed down and choke me, while she rammed her wondrous dick forcefully into my twitching snatch, had me right on my way to a first, powerful orgasm. I didn't do anything to defend myself. I held onto the sheets and wrapped my legs around her waist, to even help her along with fucking me brutally. It was what I wanted.

Of course, she wasn't all dominance right then. She was hurt and in doubt and all of it was just another way to dispel that. The faster she fucked me, the more tears welled up in her eyes. Our sex was desperate.