Fateful Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alice was walking down the steps she wondered about whether she would ever see the stranger again. And if she did, would she want him to fuck her again?

Alex, pleased about the pussy he got that night, decided to hang around for a beer and then head home. When he started towards the gate, he saw his sister Alice heading out too. He didn't have the slightest idea that she too was at the party.

"Hey Alice," he called out his sister.

Alice turned to see who was calling and saw Alex, her younger brother.

"Oh, hey, Alex," she replied with obvious surprise.

"What are you doing at the seniors' party? You sure didn't crash the party, did you?"

"No, I didn't. One of my friends had invited me but I didn't see him the entire time I was here." He smiled at his tired looking sister.

"Oh, ok. I'm heading home. Enjoy yourself," Alice said, and continued walking towards the gate.

"Wait, I'm done here too. Have you got your car or want to ride with me?"

"No, I went over to a friend's place and we drove here together. I think she's going to be here awhile longer." Alex was looking at her face very interestingly and when she found him staring at her she asked, "What?"

"Nothing," Alex laughed and followed her out the gate.

"So, did you have fun?" Alice asked her brother while they drove home.

"Yea, I had some. What about you?"

"I guess I did too." Still thinking about the hard fuck she had received just a while before, she smiled to herself.

"It shows on your face. I can see the residual still stuck to your mouth." Alex paused. "You were with a guy, weren't you?" he asked with a broad grin. It was more of a statement than a question. Alice didn't answer, just smiled.

Alex reached to the glove box and pulled out a few tissues. "Here, let me help you." He leaned over to his sister and wiped the sticky white stuff off her chin.

She stared fixedly at her brother's hand and the tissues. "Oh fuck," she thought, busted. She knew the stranger had deposited a lot in her mouth and she couldn't swallow it all and some excess cum had dripped out her lips. She had completely forgotten to clean it.

"Ah," She impishly smiled. It was embarrassing. It was not like they weren't aware of the sexual encounters they've had previously. They did double date a couple of times and had fucked their partners in the adjoining rooms and neither of them had tried to keep it quiet.

They drove home, not speaking much. She stepped through the door into the house that she shared with her brother. She needed a shower and headed straight to her room to get her night clothes.

When she came out of her room in panties and a towel wrapped around her shoulders, Alex laughed.

"What now?" Alex couldn't stop laughing.

"Alex, you moron, what are you laughing at?" Annoyed by his laugh, she frowned.

"There," he pointed at her panties.

"What about my panties?" She looked down between her legs and couldn't find anything which might amuse her brother. "Stop looking at my panties, pervert."

"You got them inside out." He still couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh fuck." She chuckled softly and ran to the bathroom. She was too busy thinking about the strange guy that she hadn't bothered to turn the lights on while she put her clothes back on.

She showered, and went straight to her bedroom. As soon as she hit the bed, she was out. Her butthole was still sore but she was too tired for the pain to bother her.

Next day, she spent the entire morning doing homework in her room. Alex did his own things and went to his practice in the evening. During the day, nothing was spoken about the previous evening.

Later that evening, Alex walked into the home and was happy that the coach was impressed with his speed. He was perspiring heavily and his entire body was absolutely drenched. He began walking through the living room to his room. As he walked past Alice's bedroom, he noticed his sister lying in bed reading a book. Alex knocked and entered the room.

"Hi, Sis, are you feeling okay?" Alex asked with slight concern in his voice as it was not common for her to lie in the bed at that time of the evening.

"Hi, bro, I'm fine, just reading," Alice, looking at her brother enter her room, replied. She had been resting in bed most of the day taking care of her pussy and ass. Her anus still gaped a little and was sore from the pounding it had taken the night before. It didn't hurt though in a pain sense, but ached pleasurably throughout the day reminding her of how it felt to have her ass crammed full with big, thick cock. She had been considering visiting Cellie that evening, but had not completely made up her mind. She figured she probably needed another night of rest before she went out again.

"Ok, you look tired. By the way, I'm heading to the shower. Are you cooking tonight?" Alex asked as he stepped closer and stood beside his sister's bed.

"Hum, I was thinking of making some steaks. Maybe some corn on the cob and a couple of baked potatoes. How does that sound?" Alice replied as she turned to look at the tall athletic body of her brother, flooded with sweat. His t-shirt and shorts clung to his body. Every muscle of his athletic frame was very noticeable. Her brother was very handsome looking and she loved looking at him.

"Sounds great! Let me grab a quick shower and I'll be in the kitchen in a little while," Alex said as he bent forward to kiss his sister on the cheek and then straightened up, turned around and left the room.

"Okay, brother," Alice stirred a little as the familiar male fragrance hit her nostrils and watched him shut the door after him.

Alice, confused, got out the bed and walked to the kitchen. She noticed that her bottom still felt very loose and worn. She figured that she had better get used to feeling like this because it definitely was not going away anytime soon.

Dinner together was a normal event, since Alex and Alice moved in the house, they often had dinner at home. Most evenings Alice cooked and Alex helped. They talked about college and his practice.

After clean-up, they kissed goodnight and went to their respective bedrooms.

For Alice, not as tired as she was last night, sleep came hard. The encounter with the stranger at the party haunted her for some reason.

She tossed and turned constantly as she writhed in her bed. Cold air streaming through the open window and dim rays of light spilling over the walls of her room added to her restlessness. In her thoughts, she replayed her sensual kisses with the stranger a hundred times over. The feelings were overwhelming. Sometimes he kissed her with ultimate passion, other times, he was rough enough and bit her lips and earlobe until she cried out loud.

Early that morning, in her delirious dream, she heard the sound of her bedroom door opening. The hallway was dark behind the open door. The dim light peaking through the window barely illuminated the stranger's chest briefly before he slipped quietly into her room, closing the door behind him. The light was almost non-existent, but the imagination of her euphoric dream revealed a strong lithe figure, which made her stir.

He was undoubtedly naked under his robe. In the dim, pale blue light, she could just catch the glimpse of the movement of his abs beneath the thin material and the hint of hair on his chest. His groin appeared hard, pushing against the fabric causing a tent in the front. He was breathing hard and acutely, his chest rising and falling rhythmically underneath the sheathing material.

As hostile as she in her dream was, she fought to keep slow, steady breathing as she lay naked on her back under her sheets. There was a low squeak and a little movement as the dark silhouette sat on the bed beside her. Lifting her eyelids a little, she could see him looking at her, his strong jaw clenched and blend of charm and roughness clearly visible on his face.

She startled when she felt his hand on her torso. It took all of her strength not to throw the covers off and jump on his strong, muscular body as he lightly caressed his fingers over the sheet. Breathing hard, he confidently drew the covers off her rousing chest, middle and legs, exposing her nakedness to his inquisitive eyes. As he ran his hands over the smooth skin of her legs, he murmured seductively into the quiet room.

"So pretty...so silky...so lovely."

Gradually, his strong hands moved towards her mound, fingertips teasing the skin of her outer thighs, caressing along the sensitive area of her inner thighs, grazing lightly next to her scorching crotch. Then, suddenly, his hand swiftly moved up and cupped her sex, his thick middle finger tracing a gentle line from the top to the bottom of her lips. She was now fully aroused, her pussy throbbing lightly against his finger in sync with his strokes. As the stranger continued to cup her sex with one hand, he gently started to rub her clit with the other.

"Mmmmm," she moaned a little. Instantly there was a hot, burning sensation centered in her loins and moisture building from her pussy. As he smoothly slid a digit in soft cleft between her legs, she reached out with both the hands and holding his biceps, she cried out, "Oh, god!"

"You were waiting for me, weren't you?"

"Yesssss." She moaned out loud.

"Lie back. I'm going to make love to you and make you cum and eat all the delicious essence." The stranger then, jumped between her legs and swiftly pulling her legs apart, without any further preliminaries, entered her smoothly.

"I love you, I...needed this," she moaned between the gasps and the steady strokes of his shaft in her slick passage. Bending to his task with a purpose, he took her trembling lips in his mouth and began moving his rod firmly and speedily. Mesmerized by the intensity of his actions, she began to lose control.

"Ohhh god, fuck. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna come; I'm commmming, fuck me harder!"

As she started to pant, he began stabbing her depth deeper and quicker. Suddenly, her gate crashed open, with abundant force and speediness, totally overwhelming her, she screamed loud, shattering the quietness of the night. The stranger slowed down as she came, her cum splashing over his thickness and length, soaking him inside of her.

"Alice, Are you ok?" Alex knocked her door and called to his sister. "I heard you scream."

Completely drenched in her own sweat, Alice woke up from her dream. Her breathing was still coming in pants and her chest was heaving; her entire body was whirling in the bed. Taking a deep breath she gathered herself a little and pulled the sheet back over her chest. "Oh fuck," she murmured to herself as she felt a wet patch under her buttocks and scooted over to a dry spot.

"I'm all right. A bad dream, I guess. Come in," she spoke weakly between breaths.

Stepping into the room, Alex sat beside her and holding her arm, asked her again if she was feeling well. She nodded, 'yes'.

"Do you want to talk about it? You are breathing like you've just finished a marathon."

"No, I think I am all right now. It was a bad dream." She couldn't tell her brother. She sighed.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"No, I think I can manage. Thank you." She smiled softly. Alex sat with her a few minutes, kissed her forehead and went back to his room. She shuddered as she thought she recognized a familiar fragrance. Then she shook her head, it couldn't possibly be the same.

The next day as tired and worn out as she was, she had tried to keep herself busy with reading, cleaning the house, laundry and cooking, but the images of the stranger kept bugging her thoughts. The night wasn't any better. She had the similar dream with a stronger effect. The stranger came in the dream again and gave her an immense orgasm. The more she thought about the little game she and her friend Cellie had pulled at the party, and the dreams, the more she fell in love with the stranger. The familiar aroma she felt around her brother added fuel to the fire. The stranger had handled her exactly the way she wanted to be and a bit more.

Monday morning, before she woke up, she had almost decided to ask Cellie who the guy was. She had to know. She had to see the stranger at least once. She had to touch and feel him. Just once and then the dreams probably would go away.

That afternoon she cornered Cellie at their regular lunch table.

"Who was he?" Alice asked her friend straight out.

"Who was who?" A confused Cellie asked.

"The guy at the party, who the fuck was he?"

"No, you don't!" Cellie exclaimed, stunned, "Tell me you don't want to know!"

"I fucking do," Alice said, blushing, feeling a little shy, but thrilled all the same.

"Oh my god, you're such a slut!" Cellie exclaimed, her petite face expressing shock as the other girls sitting nearby looked at them.

"Was he big?" Cellie asked after a while, laughing at the look of outrage that Alice showed on her face.

"Fuck yes, it felt huge," Alice grinned. "I so want to have him in me again."

"Fuck, I can't believe you're asking for him again!" Cellie babbled, shaking her head.

"Oh well, just don't think I want to start a life with him," Alice giggled.

"Oh yeah right, I wouldn't think any other way," Cellie countered. "He really left a big shot in your cunt, didn't he?"

"Hum no, actually... in my mouth; and now it's my turn to leave some," Alice playfully answered. "I want to leave a blast from my pussy on his face."

"Jesus, you're dirty!" Cellie laughed.

"I know, but I just can't tell you how much thinking of him turns me on," Alice confessed, "I went home after that party and have been dreaming about him like crazy!"

"Now you want me to help you with that, huh?" Cellie asked.

"Yes," Alice grinned.

"Well, I can help, but... I want to leave mine there too, along with yours. What do you say?" Cellie smirked.

"Oh well, why not," Alice laughed. "It'll be a dream come true for him. He might like that."

"Well, I think if you really want him that bad, I'm going to find out if he's interested in our offer."

"You better ensure he's interested," Alice said, her hand squeezing into her pants against the desire that was boiling between her legs.

"Yeah, ok, you really want to let him fuck you again? What happened to you wanting to keep it mysterious?" Cellie teased.

Alice shrugged. "I don't know, it's just been a long weekend since the party, you know? I thought I'd just hang out with him and have a relaxing weekend. Besides," she smirked, "I won't do anything that I haven't done with him already."

"Not an excuse! You just want that big cock up your cunt again."

"What? No!" Alice said. "Seriously, I just want to know who the guy was. I might not even like the way he looks, okay?"

It went on like that until the lunch hour was finally over and Cellie got up, but not before Alice had one last try at pushing her.

"Oh come on," she pleaded. "I'll buy you a dinner next weekend. Promise."

Cellie contemplated it for a few second. "Mouthwatering," she said. "But I still thought you didn't want to..."

"I know, you're right. I did say, I don't want to know the guy. I just wanted to have sex with him, no strings attached. But, think about it, will you please." She smirked, "You have the whole day today and tonight. I'm going to hunt you down tomorrow and hope you have the answer I want to hear. I know it's a rare chance but if anything happens, you want to come join us, don't you?" Alice lured Cellie into one of the things she liked most.

"Now, now you got me there. Can't pass up a threesome. Let me talk to him about it first," Cellie resigned, collecting her bag to heading back to class. "See you tomorrow."

The next day, at lunch time, both the girls were standing in the parking lot waiting for the stranger to show up. Alice appeared anxious and her face clearly showed nervousness.

"You look tense. You sure you wanna do this?" Cellie said looking at her friend. "He should be out here any moment."

She saw Alex walking toward them. Cellie announced, "Here he comes. Hold your breath little princess."

Alice, looking beyond her brother asked her friend, "Where?"

Cellie pointed at her brother, Alex, "You can't miss that big figure," and laughed.

Shocked, not believing her ears, Alice looked at her brother walking towards them and then at her friend, "Are you fucking serious?" A stream of panic rushed over her and a lump filled her throat.

Oblivious to Alice and Alex's relationship, Cellie smiled at her friend, "Well, you can't call it off, not now. You have to talk to him even if you don't like him. Just be cool, ok?"

"Oh, Good Lord!" Alice murmured to herself. "What the fuck! This can't be true. No, it can't be! It can't be my own brother, god!" Before Alice could react, Alex was standing in front of both the girls.

"Hi Cellie," Alex looked at Cellie and smiled. "Where is she?" Alex then turned to his sister to greet her but Cellie spoke before he did. "Hello Alex. Meet Alice, my friend, and Alice meet Alex; the guy from the party the other night." Smirking she continued, "The one you were dying to meet."

Not believing their fate, both the siblings stood there motionless, not able to react or speak and staring at each other. Stunned!!!

Alice stood there not moving, while fully aware that her brother's eyes were on her. It had become tremendously painful to know that he was the one who she had fucked like a slut. Slowly, she raised her watering eyes to his. She could remember her fingers sliding back and forth along his back, her nails digging into the firm muscle beneath the smooth skin, and hear her pleadings echoing in her head begging him not to stop fucking her. She tore her eyes away and exhaled heavily. She closed her eyes, setting two tears rolling off her cheeks and forced her mind back as she closed the gap. After she had hugged her brother, she locked her eyes with him and held on to his shoulders.

What was unusual was the intensity the effect of her brother being so close had on her, she was breathing heavily at the mere sight of her brother that, in-fact, should have hardly winded her, she was sweating more intensely than she ever had before. Her body was visibly shaking at the scene playing in her head as she remembered the night they shared.

At his touch, memories kept crawling back to her of that Friday night, the night that had occupied her mind so completely since it had happened, and had her panties absurdly wet. She had chosen a white shirt and a sheer bra for such an event, but now she was not certain if that was a good idea. The thin fabric was not able to hide how aroused she was getting. The more she was aware she was near that familiar fragrance, near the guy she had dreamed of since that night, the more she found herself wishing to simply be under him. She almost forgot that he was her brother and not a random guy she had fucked once.

The sound of his strained breathing reached her ears and entered her head as she held firmly on to his shoulders. Normally she balanced her act with guys, but the situation she was in at that moment had her legs wobbling and had her clutching her brother's shoulders hard to steady herself. This seemed to be a bad idea because her eyes found Alex's eyes amidst a sea of confusion and anguish.

That sight certainly made the sand under her feet disappear and she rolled her eyes downward. She was somehow still standing on her feet, although, she had no idea how. Her breath caught in her throat and her knees gave way. Unable to stand on her own any longer; she braced herself against his broad chest. She pressed her sweaty forehead on his shoulder, and took a few steadying breaths before stepping away from her brother. She kept her eyes at his feet all the while, and tried to focus solely on controlling her arousal. That turned out to be a difficult task when she heard footsteps coming near her.