Fateful Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"You know Cellie, don't you?" Alice laughed, motioned her eyes towards Cellie, winked and went back to living room. When he joined them Cellie slipped close to him.

"So... Alex, what's up," she smirked teasingly.

"What's going on? Can either of you please enlighten me?" He looked puzzled and shot an inquisitive glance at Cellie and then Alice and back to Cellie.

"Well, Alex, the girl you fucked in the dark room wanted to know who the guy was and as a part of the negotiations she promised me that had I told her, she would share him with me. I am sure you would want to keep your...... friend's promise too." Then, without any preliminaries, she slid between his legs. "I won't brag but well... you won't regret it if you help keep her promise. And as much I know of Alice, she is going to enjoy watching this too. Right Alice?"

He moved his eyes to Alice, asking if that was what she wanted. She nodded, "Hell yes, he is all yours for tonight," she told Cellie and smirked.

"I knew that. She is such a pervert." Cellie cooed as she gazed right into his nervous eyes.

"Sit back and enjoy," she told Alex smiling and with that she moved her hands slowly and deliberately along his legs. Her fingers now teased over his crotch, feeling the erection growing under his pants. She then decided to make things easier for her by unbuttoning his pants. She kissed him on his tummy and lingering a moment to lick it with her tongue. Then she went straight for the zipper. Not teasing, she just pulled it down fast. He just sat there with his eyes locked to her face.

She looked up at him. "You are going to like this, you really will." With that, she pushed down his pants and fished out his thickening rod through the opening in his boxers. "Oh, my!" she cried out. "I can't really blame Alice for all she did to get this cock."

With his pants down around his ankles, he winched and looked down at Cellie as she grasped him firmly. "Oh, Alex, I've been craving this for almost a month," she confessed as she gave it a few starting pumps, "I can't believe I pimped you out even before I saw this beautiful, thick cock of yours!" All the blood was rushing to his groin and he moaned a gasp.

The situation he was in wasn't exactly what he had dreamed of all day long. Having started a new relationship with his sister, he knew that this wasn't the way they wanted to start the evening but Alice didn't mind so he thought it was all right. He glanced at his sister and found her visibly enjoying it and then he too decided to enjoy it as he watched his sister's beautiful, sexy friend lower her head and opening her hungry lips to taste his throbbing hard cock. When her lips engulf his thickness and slid down on his shaft, he instinctively grasped her head and pulled and held it to him as if he wanted to rip apart her throat and let it go.

She bobbed up and down a few times on his hot rod making Alex groan with pleasure but then suddenly she pulled his cock out of her mouth, zipped it back in his pants and stood up.

"What?" Alex blurted out obviously disappointed.

"Sorry Alex," came her unusual apology from somewhere deep down her throat, "I can't do it with you, I just can't."

"Why not? You did want it, didn't you?" Alice, confused, spoke.

"Alice, I was just being stupid. Look, I had come here with you just so I could verify what I found out yesterday, not to try and take any advantages out of you or your brother."

"Br....brother? How... but how did you find it out? I haven't told anyone as yet." Alice staggered.

"It was easy. Yesterday afternoon, in the parking lot when I saw you both stand there stunned and with tears in your eyes, I knew there was something fishy. I had to find out what it was though. And so I went to the record room and it took one quick blow job to the records clerk and I knew you both were siblings. Brother and Sister."

The siblings, freaked out on so many levels, stood there, not knowing what to say.

Cellie looked at both of them with heavy-lidded eyes before she continued. "Hey, relax both of you. Don't you worry. The secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone and that's a promise." She had her eyes filling with tears and before either of them came out of their state of shock, and were able to say anything, she quickly gathered her bag and flew out of their front door.

Neither saw Cellie for almost two weeks until one evening when she burst into their house, they were sitting in the living room, kissing, fondling.

"Look at the lovebirds." She made a kissy face and laughed.

"Cellie what the fuck, where the hell did you disappear to? We were worried about you," a concerned Alice spoke. "You didn't even return my calls."

"Calm down sweetheart, calm down. Would you? I was busy trying to get what I wanted most in my life. My Brother!" An excitement clearly showed on her glowing face. She then went over and kissed both of them on the cheek. "I got my slutty-self transferred to my brother's college. Thanks to my dad and his connections. He is in his final year and I had to catch that dumb ass before he was finished with college and got married to some sloth that didn't give a shit about him or his career. Thank you both. You guys are the best. Thank you very much for making me realize the love I had for him. It's really fun living with him." She winked.

Wow! Alice burst out with utter happiness for her friend. But then she couldn't stop herself, "Well... you owe me. You owe me big time, and I am telling you upfront, I won't stop part way through giving him a 'Blow Job' just cause it didn't feel right." She laughed.

"Yea right. We will see when you meet him but right now I got to drag my fat ass into the car just so I can reach his place and fuck him dead before that stupid ass starts snoring."

They kissed again and before Cellie stepped out the door she turned, "Well... take care of each other and don't let any stupid thing come in-between you and spoil what you two have together. I have seen that sparkle in your eyes when you look at each other."

"We will." They both sang in unison and kissed each other passionately while Cellie rolled her eyes.

"Get a room." Cellie laughed and stepped out.

Hand in hand, the siblings watched their friend Cellie, as she drove off.

"She looked happy, didn't she?" Alice still excited from her friend's revelation, asked her brother as Cellie's car disappeared.

"She sure did. Didn't you see how eager she was to get back to her brother." Alex kissing his sister, replied into her lips.

"Hmmmm, well....How about you do my ass tonight to celebrate Cellie and her brother? Alice winked at her brother and ran back into house, laughing aloud.

*********

Please vote.