Fateful Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shadow appeared parallel to her and she looked up to the figure that was casting it. It was her friend Cellie, who she had long forgotten was with her too. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she felt extremely weak standing there. Her body was responding to Alex's effect on her. She couldn't bear the agony of the fateful twist any more.

"Fuck You, Fuck Both Of You," she cried out loud and ran to her car and raced off campus.

Confused, Cellie looked at Alex questioningly. "What the hell was that?" she asked him. "That bitch, ate away my eardrums begging to set her up and now when she got to meet you, she acted like a crazy cunt."

"She's... She's... my..." Caught in the most unpleasant situation like he was, he couldn't finish the sentence and tell Cellie that Alice was his sister. He simply couldn't admit openly to her that he was Alice's brother and had had sex with his own sister. He stood there mortified, both his hands on his face, trying to hide the embarrassment.

"She is your... what?" Still confused by both the sibling's behavior, but now getting curious, Cellie inquired.

Not ready to answer, Alex looked in the direction of Alice's exit and walked toward his class.

Cellie stood there for a minute, shaking her head, thinking, curiosity rousing in her mind and then she too left the parking lot murmuring 'interesting' and turned in the direction of the record room.

That evening, when Alex arrived back at their house late after a prolonged practice, he did not find Alice in the living room or in the kitchen like he usually did. During the rest of the day, he had thought about his sister and the impossible encounter they would have to have, but when he didn't find her waiting for him, he was relieved and ate his dinner which Alice had put in the fridge for him.

After dinner, he watched TV for a while and when he was walking to the bathroom to take shower, he heard a sob faltering through his sister's door. His heart sank a little when it hit his ears. Blaming himself for what had happened, his heart reached out to his sister. If only he didn't agree to Cellie's offer, that night would not have happened. The entire trauma of the event aside, he liked that mysterious girl and had wanted to meet her again himself. She was pretty wild and perfectly matched his taste.

"Alice," Alex called out to his sister.

"Go away," Alice spoke through her sobs.

"Alice, please, we need to talk. Let me in."

"Alex, just stay away, please."

Not wanting to put her through any more agony than he already had, he went to bed thinking he had lost his sister and spoiled the relationship he had enjoyed and cherished all of his life. The night was by far the longest they had ever spent together. They both, gripped in their own world of agony, tossed and turned in their beds until sleep wore them down.

The next day at college, Alice kept getting flashbacks to that vision of Alex in the parking lot. She could finally put a head on the shoulder of the mysterious man of her dreams that she had come to love so much. She tried telling herself not to be so vacuous; 'Damn it, Alice,' she lambasted herself, "You are his sister and a year older than he is. What sister in her right mind sexually desires her own brother? What happened was a mistake and you must be deeply deviant to think about Alex sexually."

Hating herself as she might, it did not stop the growing sexual hunger for her brother. Every time she closed her eyes it was Alex who was in her vision. She put her whole strength into not thinking about her brother sexually and instead tried to visualize the sexual encounters she had had with other guys. However, it didn't help her to stop from getting glimpses of his body hovering over her in the dark room.

Lying on the couch with her eyes closed that evening, gently caressing a breast with her hand and circling her clitoris with a finger, she was visualizing Alex's strong body on top of her, making love to her slowly. It was not long before, she thought she heard a groaning cry as he came, and pictured his thick white sperm exploding into her.

For the last few days, she had suffered increasing torments of desire for the man she thought was a stranger. The twinge of sexual desire seemed to be with her all the time. There was almost a permanent dull ache in her lower belly, as if something was scratching inside, and her vaginal lips felt always to be tender and wet with her leakage.

She had cried a lot during the day for having those feelings, that acute hunger which can't be fulfilled and that desperate longing for her own brother when it is said to be incestuous? She had never thought that a single sexual encounter could be racked up to the level of breaking taboo, but it did. She had to masturbate every night to try and rebuild the same experience, but all it did was increase the desire to be with the stranger of her dreams, that was no longer a stranger.

Now, she knew exactly who it was who occupied her most erotic thoughts and dreams, and the possibility of constantly being in the presence of each other, and the close surrounding of living in the same house was going to make the whole situation hard if not impossible. Living under the same roof with her brother made her stomach churn with a feeling of emptiness inside her. She contemplated asking Alex to move out, but that thought only brought her more torment.

She thought of sleeping with a different guy to help her overcome her lascivious thirst, but she realized disaster lay in that path. It was Alex and only Alex she wanted. Any other man would be pale in comparison to the one she really longed and lusted for.

It was difficult to see things from Alex's perspective. He was lovely and caring towards her. Physically he had always kept a little distance between them except when she got her goodnight kiss on the cheek.

The evening seemed to get longer with each and every thought that passed through her mind. She felt like she was in a daze and couldn't snap out of it.

"Alice!"

"Alice!"

"Huh...uh...What?" She staggered as the sound shook her from her captivation.

"I have been calling your name for like ten minutes, get a grip, would you?" said Alex.

"Shit, I haven't been sleeping well and was just dozing off," she half lied, wondering if he believed her but couldn't really care if he did.

He saw the pain lurching over her face and knew exactly what she was thinking about.

"Listen Alice, what happened was a mistake and was not the fault of either one of us. We need to leave it behind us and act like we did before."

"Act like we did before? How is that even possible?"

"Well... we can't reverse it, now, can we?"

"What the fuck are you trying to say?" she snapped. "Forget all that has happened? How?" She didn't like the direction the talk was heading and it turned her pain into anger. Causing her face to turn red.

"Alice, please, listen to me first, would you?" He pleaded with his sister.

"The hell with you and your talk, you have fucking no idea what I've been through since that Friday evening and here you come home and fucking suggest to forget the whole thing?" The tears started pouring out of her eyes as she continued, "It is not just that we've fucked, knowingly or unknowingly, but, the hopes, the wishes, the desires that were growing in my mind after that night, those dreams that have occupied my mind, I just can't forget those. I just can't even if I tried." She trembled from the anger boiling inside of her.

"All men are like that. You men have no fucking idea what a girl goes through after she likes a guy. The guys I've fucked in my freshman year were total jerks. They were immature extended high school kids who thought they were suddenly cool college guys, and that every girl out there should lose their pants for them simply because they wanted it to be so. They were all just opportunistic horny assholes who thought that if they bought you drinks and fucked you while you were blacked out, they were super studs. They had just one goal, get you to spread your legs, ram their little pricks in you, and unload before you had time to change your mind.

"Most of the seniors weren't much better, mostly the jocks and frat boys who thought it was cool to pin a girl against her wishes and rape her in front of everyone. I and some of my friends didn't care because we were wet behind the ears and just thought we were special if we got lucky enough to get one of the sophomores or seniors to stick their dick in us. But I got a little wiser and after a while the whole thing just turned me off. I had dated only one guy for almost last three months of my first year but that guy had to be a jerk too and broke it off on the first day of my second year."

She paused a while to take a breath. Alex stepped near her and embraced her in his arms, his hands pulling her head onto his chest. She inhaled a sharp breath as soon as she felt those strong hands wrap around her. The tears started rolling again. She continued between her sobs.

"Alex, that night, I was looking for nothing but a little fun but that strange guy turned out to be the guy of my dreams. He... You... treated me like the way I wanted to be, all my life. Tender, caring, soft, easy, hard and taking control when you needed to. You took me on a primal, animal level. A level I didn't even know existed until you stepped into that dark room. I've been dreaming of the stranger every night since that party and wished I had one more opportunity to feel the same moments again. I literally pleaded with Cellie to set me up with the very same guy and to my dismay he turned out to be you. My own brother."

She fell quiet for a few moments and without thinking, enjoyed her brothers' closeness. The familiar fragrance and the touch were arousing her sexually. She couldn't stop herself; she started craving him yet again. The lust took over her mind and her body.

"Just once, this once, if only I could get to feel you in me again, the dreams I experience every night might go away. Just might." She lifted her expectant eyes to his and found the exact expressions he had the previous day in the parking lot. The mixture of confusion and anguish.

"Alex, please," she begged. "I know you are my brother and it is difficult but just once. You won't have to do it again if you don't want to. This once and we would be back to being brother and sister."

Alex stood there holding his sister close to his chest. Breathing heavy and listening to his sister's now dying sobs.

Alice, pulled herself out of his embrace, wiped her eyes with back of her hands and looked at him again, wishfully.

Alex couldn't decide and then before she ran to her room she pleaded again, "My door will be open. If you make up your mind, just step in. No need to knock. If not then I'll know what you have decided."

Before Alex could respond, she was gone. He was in a haze. The first memorable sexual experience of his college life and it was with his sister. He pondered over the night at the party. The wild girl in the dark room. He simply couldn't get along with what his sister had just suggested. He knew that they wouldn't be doing anything other than what they already have done. He knew if they did start, it wouldn't be the one and only occasion they would be sharing and it would complicate their life further.

He was not ready, not yet. He needed some more time to think over the situation. He mulled over how to get by, living under the same roof, if he decided not to agree with his sister's plea.

Indeed, he liked the way the girl responded to his demands in the dark room and had kept his cock hard for a few days but that was different. This was his sister and knowing the fact that she was his sister, would he be able to act as blatant as he did that night. He doubted it, he doubted himself, hell, he doubted this whole situation. His mind was still unsettled and the decision was up in the air when he went to his room and threw himself in the bed. He became resigned to his fate and thought it better to wait for Alice's reactions to the whole situation. He'd wait until the morning to see what resulted.

The night for Alice turned into a nightmare waiting for her brother to come to her room. As the time passed her heart sank and she fell into a depression, deeper and deeper.

Next morning when they were having breakfast, Alice was in her usual morning attire, a loose T-shirt and panties and Alex in his shirt and shorts. Neither of them spoke. They ate in silence, toying more with the food than actually eating any. Both were in their own world, deep in thought.

When Alice finished her breakfast, she looked directly at Alex, taking in his handsome face and his virile chest. She felt her vagina moisten with its juices. Her heart was racing and her labia was trembling in excitement. Alice knew she should end her desire for her brother right here. Their eyes locked for a moment and then her heart overflowed with pain and so did her eyes. The tears of rejection started rolling out of her eyes and over her cheeks.

"I know your decision now," she murmured. She abruptly stood up and took her plate to the sink.

Alex saw his sister's dejected and crestfallen looks and his heart reached for her. Alice's gloomy and depressed face helped him decide at that instant. "Fuck the sibling relation and the world," he thought. Sister or not, the very girl had kept his cock hard for days. He had been longing for her ever since and had not been able to put her out his mind.

He too then got up and slowly but decisively walked to his sister and turning her around, put his strong arms around her and pulled her body gently into his tightly muscled trunk. She raised her tearful eyes to his and circling her hands around his neck eased her head between his neck and chest. This is where she belonged, she thought to herself. She felt Alex's strength immediately when he slid his hands down her ass cheeks to pull her softly into him. As if to tell him that she was waiting for these moments, she felt herself push into him just a little. With that, she noticed him harden instantly.

They stayed in each other's arms and she felt as though her heart would jump out of her chest from the happiness she felt in his powerful arms. He felt manly and intoxicating to her and she loved the feeling of his growing maleness pressed into her abdomen.

Alex loved her soft body and her womanly aroma. He did not want to rush this. He did not know how far he could take it, but it was a good start he thought to himself. As they continued to experience closeness, he lowered his head slightly so he could look at her. She was beautiful, and now with his heart melting, he reluctantly moved forward and softly kissed her head. It was a gentle kiss, not much pressure at all. When the kiss was over, he moved up to rest his face on top of her head.

Alice felt the kiss and a thrill of electricity ran over her body. And then she felt his face resting on her head. She had to make sure that it was really happening, and so she just pulled her head slightly away to look up at her handsome brother. "Is this still all right?" she whispered.

Their eyes locked for a second and Alex whispered back, "I think so babe." He then tilted his head slightly, moving his lips to hers. Without stalling like she usually did with the other guys to tease, she gave in to the urges she had felt for so many days toward this man. She pushed her eager, trembling lips to his.They kissed gently, like two new lovers do for the first time. Alice instantly felt a wave of passion that washed over her body, and her womanly juices flowed with the excitement. At first it was tentative and a little awkward but as the initial reluctance faded, it turned into an elongated, and heated, and impassioned kiss.

Alex had his hands clutched tightly to her big round ass, pulling her into his groin making her aware of the rapidly hardening manhood hidden under his shorts. It felt hard and large. As they both continued to kiss, Alice removed one hand from around his neck and dragged it under his shirt, letting it wander across his remarkably tight tummy muscles, large chest, and strong shoulders. He felt much better than he did at the party, hard and defined. As her fingers felt his nipple, she paused to play with it, and pinched it gently.

Holding Alice and being engaged in a lovers kiss was heaven for Alex. Her lips felt so delicate, yet so firm. He moved his left hand up and slid it under the waistband of her panties. He felt Alice flinch at his touch and smile between his lips. He let it rest on her big round and firm ass cheek for a while, enjoying his sister's naked flesh for the very first time. Very soon, his hand following the crack of her ass inched towards her sex.

When his fingers pressed lightly onto her warm and almost dripping pussy, he felt Alice squeeze her legs together in excitement and then bending her knees a little gave his hand easy access. Slowly and deliberately he massaged her wet and soft lips and slipped his forefinger and middle finger in her hot and dampen opening, all while kissing her passionately. Alice ground herself slowly into the motion of Alex's fingers, and she could feel wave after wave of excitement rise in her vulva and reverberating all over her body.

If he kept the motion of his fingers going a little while longer, she knew that a massive climax would explode throughout her inner core and its force would shake her entire body. She found it so arousing that this incredibly good looking brother of hers who felt so hot to her touch was finally interested in her in a sexual way. And while she herself had had some reluctance about being engaged in incestuous activity earlier, right now she was focused on getting as much pleasure out of her brother as possible. She wanted to feel her naked body intertwined with Alex's in every possible way.

Alex could feel the vibration beginning to rise as he continued to finger his sister's slick opening. He knew she was almost there, and that is exactly where he wanted her. But, he did not want his sister to come just yet. He wanted that moment to be special for both of them.

To slow the things down for them, he broke the kiss despite her strong protest and used his right hand to reach for the hem of her T-shirt and then he helped her as she lifted it over her head bringing two gorgeous round and firm breasts with hard brownish nipples to Alex's vision. The same vision that he had created in his mind from the earlier touch. Pulling his fingers out of her soaked pussy, he bent his head and gently kissed the top of each voluptuous milky orbs, sucking each pert nipple for just a moment causing Alice to screech with the excitement. He then removed his own shirt and watched her eyes smile in approval as her lover's upper body became naked and visible to her.

She immediately reached for him and ran both hands up and down his strong frame, touching the waist, chest, and shoulders. She wasted no time in undoing the tie that held his cotton shorts in place around his taut waist and set them loose, allowing them to slide to the floor. The two new found lovers were now naked barring her scanty panties and his underwear. Alice grasped at Alex's thick cock which had nearly ripped itself out of the thin fabric of his boxers and at the same time Alex used both hands to slide Alice's panties to the floor, causing her divine body to be completely naked. His cock jumped at the sight of his sister's beautiful, naked womanly curves. She was all that he had ever visualized and more.

Alice now used both hands and pulled his boxers down his masculine ass and thighs, causing a handsomely thick pole with a very large head to spring out. He looked to be longer than she had thought, but what really amazed Alice was the thickness. Visibly, it out did her ex boyfriend, and he was not small by any means. Alex wrapped his arms around Alice and tightly held her beautiful body. She felt his hard hot flesh pressed into her abdomen and stomach, and she turned her head up toward his for another long and fervent kiss.