Femtech Industries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you noticed the tattoo," said Marie, "they need them so we can keep track. I'll give you a small tablet that's hooked into our network - you can look up any male's number on there and see what his role is, who he belongs to, what you can and can't do with him. You can call him by his number and he'll respond just like he will to 'Jack'."

"Which is his real name?" asked Olivia.

"Both, really. I named him Jack, I thought it suited him. The number means even if I sell him and his name gets changed, we can still trace his chain of owners. It's important for their medical and training records, you know. This places runs on those slave numbers. Let's get you to your quarters, anyway. Come, Jack," said Marie, clipping a long chain leash to the d-ring that was attached to the slave's subdermal collar, looking to the outside world just like a piercing.

"Yes, Mistress," said the naked male. It felt good to be back on his owner's leash. He followed behind her, just as she had trained him to. He understood the need to wear clothes outside - so that no one would disrupt their way of life - but it irked him. He felt the need to be naked in her presence, to show he was her property, owned and powerless. It was a shame he had to carry these bags. He would have preferred to crawl.

"You'll find we have a relaxed work ethic," continued the experienced slave hunter, "you can work long days or short days, take a whole week off to recharge when you like. It's up to you. I'll be honest - the company makes enough money from innocuous medical implants to last for decades. What we want from you is your creativity, your new ideas. We want you to help us with our real goal."

"And what's that?" asked Olivia.

"World domination," replied Marie. Without pausing, she went on, "Within the next hundred years, before it's too late for the planet, we want to enslave every male on Earth. Then we'll build a paradise."

Olivia walked on in stunned silence. Her mind was already turning over the possibilities. She knew what trouble the planet was in, and it was obvious that male destructiveness was the key cause. Could she really help save the world, and live the luxurious life of a slave owner at the same time? She smiled and laughed as the realisation hit her. She could, and she would.

Marie led them through a wide courtyard, arrayed with lawns, flowers and cool fountains. Here and there women and their slaves walked, played, even fucked. The dome had many such courtyards, each surrounded by a cluster of buildings. Marie wove her way through the twisting paths that ran between them all, turning the few hundred yards of the dome into a dizzy labyrinth, seeming to possess so much more space than its exterior suggested.

Marie stopped, visibly sweating. Olivia was finding the heat oppressive too. Marie bent down and took off her shoes, then began to undo her dress. Olivia had spotted a few women walking around in bikinis, even topless. It seemed like that was commonplace here, in the warmth and safety of the dome. Olivia watched as Marie stripped completely naked, folding up her clothes into a bag, then handing it to Jack to carry.

Marie raised her eyebrows at Olivia. The new girl was welcome to strip too. Olivia smiled but shook her head. She thought she would keep her clothes on for now, but it was obvious she was going to have to get used to a different way of life here. Marie led her on to her quarters, on the ground floor of a four-storey building that nestled around a copse of trees and a babbling brook.

The quarters were light but cool, kept that way by an ingenious design of airflow. They were well-appointed, though they had only one bedroom, with a small kitchen and a larger bathroom.

"You can make meals here but we mostly eat together in the larger refectories. It's more efficient and you don't need to cook for yourself that way, or to train your slave to do it for you. We like efficiency here. You have a private bathroom but you're welcome to use the communal one as well; it's down the hallway and to the left. Some of us enjoy bathing together."

"Does everyone walk around naked all the time?"

"It's a common sight, yes! Some of us prefer our bodies this way, others like to wear bikinis, light summer clothes, anything cool really. You'll have to get used to meetings where the chairwoman is wearing nothing; it's one of the ways we power dress. A woman here can choose to be naked, you see. For a male, it's just the state we impose on them, to take away the very last of their power. For us, it's a statement of independence."

"I guess I'd better learn to enjoy it, then," said Olivia.

She explored her new quarters as Marie pointed out its features. Modular furniture that she could move or reconfigure as she liked. Eyelets and other fixing points for chaining up slaves, dotted all around the room. She showed how she could lock Jack to one by his collar, limiting his sphere of movement to the length of a chain. The door had a special sensor that would detect the chips implanted in every male the women had enslaved. It would not open for them. No male could pass through any door unescorted.

"Would you like something to eat?" asked Marie.

Olivia shook her hand. She had eaten on the plane.

"Something to drink?"

Olivia had already poured herself some water, and wanted to keep a clear head.

"What I really want, Marie, is to get myself one of those," she said, pointing at Jack.

"I thought you might, but you need to wait until tomorrow. There are four other new arrivals coming - other bright young women like you. We have twenty-five slaves available for the five of you to choose from; some trained and some completely unbroken. But you have to be together to choose. It's not an auction or anything like that - you rank the males by order of preference, then negotiate if there's a conflict. For now, though, if you like, I can lend you Jack?"

"Are you sure?" said Olivia. She was still a little startled that a man could just be lent out like this. But then they did exist to serve, she supposed.

"Absolutely sure. You can use his tongue, fuck his ass with a strapon up to 1.75 inches in diameter, and you can spank him with your hand or a paddle, but not so as to leave him black and blue or break the skin. You'll find some equipment in one of your cupboards. I'll want him back in a few hours - let's say at 7pm. How about I come back for him then?"

Olivia walked over to Marie and hugged her. "That would be perfect, Marie. Thank you!"

"Here, take his remote control. This button will shock him if he's bad. Don't overuse it. In any case, his mind is completely enslaved. I'd be surprised if you had to use it."

With that, Marie slipped out and went to visit Femtech's harem, where some of its best-trained pleasure slaves were kept. She rented out her favourite older male, and settled in for an afternoon of facesitting. In her quarters, Olivia looked at Jack's handsome, slim body, hairless and tanned.

"Kneel, slave," she said. Her heart leapt as he obeyed instantly, kneeling with his legs spread so that his caged penis dangled on display.

Olivia noticed that the slaveboy was looking at her feet rather than up at her. She clicked her fingers and told him to look at her. His pretty dark eyes met hers, with a look of deep submission she had never seen before. It left her wanting more. She looked the slaveboy over. He could be in his mid-twenties, she thought, perhaps a little older. She would learn later that Femtech had a strict minimum slave age of eighteen.

Olivia wondered how to get started. She was hot and sticky in her formal clothes, and needed a bath. She told Jack to go into the bathroom and run her one. He complied, crawling on hands and knees, his lovely cock and balls on display as he went. He crawled because he had not been ordered to stand. If he never had been ordered to stand again, he would have spent the rest of his life on hands and knees. Some slaves did.

Olivia stripped slowly as the bath filled. She got down to her underwear and hesitated. She felt confident in her body, with its c-cup breasts and gently curving hips. Marie's words came back to her, and she realised that as she stripped in sight of the slave watching her through the open door of the bathroom, she wasn't undressing anymore. Hers was no longer a vulnerable body, to be hidden away. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Jack's cock cage twitched. Olivia giggled. There was no threat in his eyes, just earnest desire.

Olivia hooked her slender fingers into her knickers and was about to take them off when Jack finished running the bath.

"Miss," he said reverently, "your bath is ready. Does Miss wish this humble slave to bathe her?"

"Good slave," she said, "and yes, you will bathe me. She strode up to the kneeling male, bringing her knickers close to his face. "Take my knickers off, slave. Carefully. With your teeth."

"Yes, Miss," he said.

Jack shuffled towards her and stretched out his neck. He felt the subdermal collar beneath his skin, an ever-present reminder that he was a piece of property. He opened his mouth and let it rest on Miss Olivia's knickers, then gently closed his teeth, snagging the cotton between them. Reverently, he pulled down, revealing the superior woman's shaven pussy with its landing strip of jet black hair. He slid her knickers all the way to floor, then stayed there waiting for her to step out of them.

Olivia stepped out with one leg, then the other. On a whim, she planted her foot on the slave's neck as he knelt, still with her wet underwear in his mouth. She kept him there a little while, pinned like an animal, with her scent filling his nostrils and her taste soaking into his tongue.

"Good boy. You may let go of my knickers now and kneel up."

Olivia climbed into the bath, finding that the slave had scented it with fragrant oils. The water was warm but not too hot; just right for the ambient temperature. Jack was obviously well-trained. Olivia submerged her head, getting her long jet-black hair wet and ready to be washed. Jack moved to the bath, kneeling beside it, and began to massage her shoulders with strong fingers.

"That's a good boy, Jack. Keep rubbing my shoulders."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you Miss."

"Why do you call me 'Miss', Jack? Why not 'Mistress'"

"Slaves call their owners 'Mistress' here, Miss, or some other title their owner chooses. Every other woman we call 'Miss'."

"How long have you been a slave, Jack?"

"Seven wonderful years, Miss."

"Wonderful years? So you like it?"

"Yes Miss!"

Olivia could tell the boy really meant it. She let his hands work out the tension from her body, letting it all float out into the warm scented water. She wondered how long it might take to break a slave to the point they were grateful for it.

"Tell me, slave, what's wonderful about being a slave?"

"Miss, I was taken when I was twenty. I was lost, desperate, alone, almost suicidal. My mistress found me on a bridge, in the middle of the night, looking over the edge. She took me in her arms, told me everything would be all right. Like an angel, she saved me. She locked the handcuffs on me, left my note under my shoes on the side of the bridge, then took me away. I've lived a life of happy obedience ever since."

"Do you mind being naked?"

"No Miss," said the slave, his voice filled with a strange kind of power, "this is my natural state. As a free man, I was always hiding behind something. As a slave, I can just be me."

"And what it does mean to be you?"

"Miss, it means to serve faithfully and be owned lovingly."

"You love your owner?"

"Oh yes, Miss. And she loves me. As a slave, not as an equal. But love is love."

"That's nice, slave." Olivia found she meant that. It was no bad thing for a slave to be loved. "Now, wash my hair."

"Yes, Miss."

Olivia let Marie's devoted possession wash her hair, then guided his willing hands to the rest of her body. She had him massage her breasts, so that her nipples grew hard under his questing fingers. She had him suck them then, just a little; he worshipped all female bodies, and this one was particularly worthy of it.

Olivia had the slave wash her all over. She let him clean the sweat and grime from her with sponges and oils, and with the slave's willing tongue when the fancy took her. He worked his way from her head to her toes, getting her cleaner than she had ever been. Every time he soaped, rinsed or massaged a new part of her body, Olivia felt herself settle deeper into her new role as a goddess.

She could see how excited the slaveboy was. In its cage, his cock strained and twitched. In his eyes, she saw a fire of lust burning, tempered with the restraint of a man who knows his life's purpose is to follow the orders of the women he serves. She let his hands roam over her, bringing his fingers inside her pussy for a little while, then sending them back to their task. She laughed when she heard him whimper in frustration as his fingers left her.

Olivia stood up in the bath and had the slaveboy shave her legs, under her arms, then all the parts that no one else had ever shaved before. He focused on the task, wielding the razor deftly, never so much as nicking her skin. Olivia preferred her pussy shaved; she didn't need hair there to feel dominant. Her smooth mound was a symbol of dominance, of choice.

Olivia had Jack dry her with a warm towel, then walked back into the main room of her quarters, still naked. Jack crawled behind her and knelt in the middle of the floor, on display, waiting to be told what to do. Olivia sank down into a wicker chair, cool and comfortable, and opened her legs. Jack's eyes fixed on her clit, moving between it and her wet vagina, up and down.

"Come here, slave. Show me what that tongue of yours can do."

"Yes, Miss," said Jack.

He crawled to Olivia, finding his way between her legs, and let his tongue do its work. He flicked it ever so lightly over her clit, tenderly and slowly. Jack knew all sorts of ways to lick pussy, and tried a few out on his owner's new friend. When he buried his face in her and sucked on her clit, Olivia ordered him to keep going just like that. She wrapped her thighs around his head and pulled him in, so close that he could breathe in little else but the scent of her.

Olivia bucked and writhed in the chair. She ran her nails across Jack's shoulders, never breaking the skin. He shuddered in ecstasy with each scratch. Olivia felt the shudders in her clit. Each time it brought her closer to the edge, until with a final flick of Jack's tongue she came. She gasped as the orgasm flowed out through her body, and took deep breaths to make it last longer. Jack never stopped licking and sucking, bringing Olivia off unselfishly, giving all his effort to her pleasure.

When she was done cumming, she pushed him away to kneel in his display position again. It felt strange to her, then. She no longer had to worry about offering an orgasm in return. Even the boyfriend she had kept in chastity had wanted one at least once a week. Now, though, in this place where all males really were just the property of women, it was their choice alone.

She clicked her fingers and pointed to the bed, so that Jack crawled up onto it. She joined him there, cuffing his hands behind his back. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, her pussy resting on the steel mesh of his cock cage. She saw the grimace of pain as the cuffs dug into him under her weight. She felt a little rush of power when she realised she could inflict it on him, that he was helpless to resist her.

Olivia tortured the slaveboy by rubbing her pussy over his caged cock. He could sense the wet heat coming off of her, but could do nothing to get to it. She ground against him slowly, letting herself get wetter and wetter as she pinned him to the bed. This was foreplay as it was meant to be, this was the control over men she had desired her whole life.

"Slaveboy, I want to fuck you with a strapon."

"Yes, Miss! Please do, Miss!"

"You're eager, slave. Do you like being fucked by a woman?"

"I love to take a strapon, Miss. Please will you fuck me, Miss?"

"Stay right there, slave."

Olivia hopped off the bed and opened more of her new cupboards. She found a long, thick strapon there and showed it to Jack, checking it wasn't too large. He nodded. That was the size his owner had said he could take. Olivia found the strapon had a few extra features.

"Slave, what do all these extra bits do?"

"Miss, the pad on the inside, with the wires, connects to your clit. The small, metal inner dildo goes inside you. They can send pulses into your nerve centres, so you can come while you use the strapontto fuck. There's a small remote control with it. It lets you turn the system on or off, and change the intensity. The tip, that goes in me, has a pulse unit too. It can give me a prostate orgasm without unlocking my cock - my owner gives me those as rewards."

"How do I know if you've earned one?"

"I don't know Miss. It's not my place to say. I'm just her property, I don't make decisions."

"Hmmmm," said Olivia. "I suppose that means no reward for you, then. But still, behave well and I'll tell your owner what a good boy you've been."

"Thank you, Miss."

Olivia smiled again. Jack was such a good slave. She would ask Marie for advice on training hers once she got her slave. She hoped that would happen soon; she wouldn't feel complete until she owned at least one male. She slid the strapon on and let its inner dildo slide inside her wet cunt. She stuck the pad to her clit and used the remote to turn it on at its lowest setting. A warm buzz of pleasure drifted out from it, into her.

Olivia lubed up the strapon generously and went back to the bed. She took Jack's ankles and spread his legs apart, then had an idea and went back to the cupboard for some rope. With it, she tied off each ankle to a bedpost, so he was split lewd and wide, his hairless ass open and ready for her. She loved the feel of his hairless skin, warm and smooth, as she stroked his thighs and played with his hole.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slave. Open wide for me and take my cock like a good boy."

"Yes, Miss! I want to take your cock, Miss."

Olivia let her instincts take over. She penetrated the slave gently, letting the cock slide inside him. He moaned in pleasure as she filled him up. They made love slowly, savouring each stroke of the cock and every thrust of Olivia's hips. The tech-infused strapon pulsed inside Olivia each time she penetrated the slaveboy, so that she could almost feel herself fucking him.

She thrust slowly and deeply. With each movement, her clit received a long, blissful burst of energy. She groaned and grunted as the slaveboy moaned and wriggled. She could feel how much he loved taking her strapon; his whole body shuddered every time she penetrated him. Olivia fucked him like that for a long time, giving and taking pleasure from the defenceless male.

She was delighted with her new life. As she made love to the slave, everything seemed to come together like it never had before. She had a new life, new challenges, new goals, new opportunities. She lived amongst free women and owned males. The heat built inside her, bringing her third orgasm of the day nearer and nearer. She let it happen when it happened.

The orgasm flooded her senses, so that she cried out in animal passion. The pulses of the strapon's technology carried her on a buzzing wave, so that the orgasm grew and fell, grew and fell. She came longer than she even knew was possible. When she had had enough, she untied the slave's legs and let them fall to the bed. Then she collapsed down onto the slave, letting her naked body rest against his. Content, she drifted to sleep, safe and secure in her new life.