Femtech Industries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a shock as the buzzer of her door sounded, insistent and jarring. She sprang off the bed, where the naked, handcuffed male had lain beneath her. He awoke too, but did not make to move. He had not been ordered to. Olivia shimmied out of the strapon and looked around for her clothes. Then she caught sight of herself in the mirror. A goddess. She let go of her old life then, and answered the door naked.

Marie walked in and hugged her, bare breasts pressing together, legs and pussies a hair's breadth from each other. Olivia felt the rush of freedom, and desire. She looked Marie over as they each pulled back - she really was stunning. Marie returned the look of lust, and filed it for future consideration.

"Did my boy behave well for you, Olivia?" she asked.

"Oh, he did. He really, really did. You'll have to tell me how you trained him so well."

"Pleasure and pain, darling. That's all it takes. Pain when needed, pleasure when they've earned it. I'll teach you, when you get your boy tomorrow. For now, I need this one back - he has some chores to do in my quarters. What do you think, did he earn a reward?"

"Oh, I'd say so."

"Good boy, Jack. You may cum tonight, if you complete your chores perfectly."

"Thank you, Mistress," said her slave, still on the bed.

"Come with me, then, Jack," said Marie.

The slave shuffled off the bed, and Olivia unlocked his cuffs and hugged Marie goodbye. Alone, Olivia busied herself around the little kitchen to fix a quick meal, then climbed into her bed to sleep off the flight. She needed to be fresh to start her new life the right way.

Chapter 2 - Choices, choices

Olivia woke in the early hours, her body still on its old schedule. She slipped out of the silk-sheeted bed and padded over to the refrigerator, then reflected on her new life as she ate. She still had no idea what she was supposed to invent for Femtech, but it seemed like she had at least a year just to learn about the company. There was no rush.

She took her time and masturbated on the bed, letting her mind explore all the possibilities of being a slave owner. That done, she found a few basic clothes in a drawer and slipped them on - a light summer dress and some flats. The early morning light diffused through the dome as she explored her new neighbourhood. Here and there, naked male slaves, early risers, worked in the streets and gardens. A few women were out too, supervising and guiding the slaves as they went about their tasks. All of them smiled and waved at Olivia as she drifted about.

As the sun rose higher, the dome warmed. Olivia passed some time watching a fit, toned young slave tending a wide, cool public garden. He was utterly naked and completely absorbed in his task, so that he never even noticed her eyes upon his body. Olivia thought she had never seen men so at peace as those she had met in this place. Carefully cultivated by the women who owned them, these men had become something new and good.

She drifted back to her quarters pondering the nature of slavery and freedom, and read up on Femtech's history from the books they had provided. The company had been founded by a group of female doctors and engineers in the 1960s, a counter-cultural collective that sought a new world, guided by women. They had been attacked and hounded out of every major city they set up in, until an inheritance had given them the land they needed to start up their compound. The first dome had been completed two years later.

It was then that they decided a new way was needed. A few of the women had suitably submissive husbands. They became Femtech's first live-in servants, gradually being declared dead and living as slaves. Femtech used its combined expertise to develop its first control devices, heavy things of steel and wires, and refined them by capturing criminals to experiment on who no one would miss.

Now, Femtech made money from all kinds of products. To its everyday customers it sold innocuous medical implants, high-tech greenhouse components, environmental detoxifiers, high-quality metals, and a range of other goods. To governments, it sold technologies of restraint, bespoke solutions that Femtech developed and tested, always gathering more data towards its eventual goal. Femtech had smaller compounds dotted around the world, and a select group of a few thousand rich, female clients who bought its real products - drugs and devices that enslaved males.

A knock at her door startled Olivia out of her reading. She opened it to find a tall woman of Chinese descent, flanked by two naked males. One stood on two feet, while the other went on all-fours, a tail and mitts marking him out as the pet of the tall woman who held his leash. Olivia had read about such men - some quirk of psychology or evolution meant they were happiest this way. He barked a greeting, eager to meet a new woman.

"Forgive the intrusion. My name is Linda. I hope you slept well," said the visiting female, "if you're ready to come with us, we can get you inducted."

"I'm ready," said Olivia, admiring Linda's obvious command of the males with her. "Lead the way."

Linda set off at a brisk pace, letting the males with them trail behind. She led Olivia through a tunnel into one of the central domes, the beating heart of Femtech's corporate HQ. The ratio of slaves to women seemed to be about three to one, if Olivia had counted right. Olivia tried to take in everything going on around her. The dome contained many smaller buildings, many of five storeys or more. They were clustered together around courtyards, set with lawns and fountains.

Going through some of the buildings, they passed laboratories where naked men of all shapes and sizes were being experimented on, trained, or assessed. Boardrooms filled with women discussing their business, waited on by their slave attendants. In smaller offices, women worked at computers, designing, reading, reflecting. Olivia guessed she had seen about a hundred women so far. There was far more of this dome she couldn't see, and several more central domes beside it. The compound must be home to thousands.

Linda took them through the maze of buildings into a teaching room laid out in a semi-circle. A few of Femtech's oldest members were there greeting the new arrivals. Olivia was introduced to the other four recruits. A tall redhead, slim with small breasts on show, named Rosa; an engineer like Olivia. A Nigerian doctor with degrees in biochemistry named Chinara, short and voluptuous. Just as curvy, a big-breasted blonde from Germany named Luise, who stood naked and proud, just like two of the older women in the room; she was a political scientist of quiet genius. And last, a Japanese girl of Olivia's height and build, Suki, a programmer and hacker, who stood with poise in a smart little black dress.

A statuesque woman with dark skin and hair peppered with grey called the meeting to order, flanked by her colleagues. "Welcome to the future of our world. We are Femtech, and you are our newest recruits. Your two-year apprenticeship starts today. I am Heather Jones, daughter of one of the company's founding members. Everything that we have, I invite you to share in.

"Please sit. In front of you on the desk is a communicator, which you can clip to your clothing or your ear, a tablet computer, and a remote control. The communicator allows you to speak to any woman, any office, department, or building in the directory. You'll get the knack of making calls with it soon enough. The tablet gives you access to our network; a more powerful computer will be made available at your desk and in your quarters.

"The remote control is for another purpose. Here, let me show you. I just point it at this kneeling male here, press the red button, and ..."

The male flopped down, then bucked on the floor as the shocks hit him. He was the second youngest of four males kneeling in a line, all naked. He was chained up heavily, so that he could only move slowly and clumsily. Olivia thought he looked to be in his mid-twenties, but still had a boyish charm. The male's shocks ceased and he collected himself, kneeling in his display position again, trying to be still and calm.

"That should be enough. This is one of my males, not my youngest, but a very pliable and willing slave. I often use him for these demonstrations. I'm sure he doesn't mind really - it's all in the service of the superior sex, you see.

"The red button is for punishment and discipline. It can be used on any male, belonging to anyone. A short press is directional, a long press omnidirectional. It is the height of bad manners to punish someone else's slave without a good reason - killing someone else's slave is even a sackable offence. The slaves you find walking around wear subdermal implants, connected to an onboard computer, and watched over by the domes' artificial intelligence.

"Any attempt at overt violence will be spotted by one of those systems; any attempt at escape is swiftly prevented. But these are males, and they are dangerous. You must watch for covert resistance. We trust them with tools and other objects; they have a little freedom, but there is nothing like the male human when it comes to creative violence. Over our history, twenty-three of our number have been killed by their own slaves.

"I see you are shocked. Those women were careless. They trusted unbroken males, were deceived by false displays of submission. A few were poisoned, some were stabbed, a few pushed down stairs. The detection systems can only act so fast. You must cultivate the slave inside a male until his slave-self takes over completely.

"Maintain your dominance and his submission. I have never once been attacked by a male, because I assert my complete and total dominance over them, with every breath I take and every word I speak. I own these four boys - the oldest is fifty-five and the youngest nineteen. I am still breaking the newest one, so he goes everywhere in heavy shackles. We exist, as a company, as a family, with one purpose: control of all males. Make it the heart of everything you do here. Questions?"

Suki spoke up, "How will we know when they're completely broken?" Her English was flawless, clipped and clear. Olivia found her voice enchanting.

"If you open the slavery knowledge centre on your tablets, you will find everything we have ever learned on that topic, and many more. Consult it in depth and often. It will teach you how to live in our world. When a male is broken, he is changed. A calmness comes over him, a serenity that is found only when obedience becomes his only way of life. You will want to see it, but you must not let your desires fool your rational mind. When it finally happens, there will be no doubt.

"Here, let me show you. Slave 97, stand. Slave 3189, stand. Observe these two males. Look for the differences."

The oldest and youngest kneeling slaves stood. The younger was shackled around the ankles and wrists, his chains cinched together at his waist. His movements were restricted, while the older slave was seemingly free to do as he liked. Olivia watched them both. The older male was so still. He breathed evenly, calmly, his eyes fixed in the middle distance. He let his toned body relax and be looked at.

Olivia saw the younger slave try to calm himself, striving to be still. He hadn't got the knack yet. He fidgeted, looked around, looked to his owner, let his eyes rove around the room and over the assembled women. Every so often, he looked longingly at the door, as if escape could be had just by reaching the other side of it. Then he remembered how impossible escape was, and breathed deeply again, trying to surrender.

"I'm sure you all see the difference. If you don't, resign now and we'll wipe your memories. But no, I see it in your eyes. You can recognise a true slave when one is presented to you. Yes, Olivia?"

"When do we get to choose ours?"

"Ha! I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I know it must be hard to focus, but believe me, once you get your male, you won't be able to think about anything other than using him. That's why we have this induction first - you will get your males in a few hours, but first you must concentrate on learning the basics of living here. Our rules and laws are important. As citizens of the Femtech compound, you must understand them."

Heather taught them the fundamental rules of Femtech. Olivia came to realise that it wasn't just a company; it was a nascent civilisation. There were strict laws against violence, against theft, against threats or fraud. These were rarely needed, but had to be strictly enforced. The company had a few sanctions: reeducation, dismissal with amnesia, imprisonment, and death.

Olivia was a little shocked that they had the death penalty here. Heather explained that their drug-induced amnesia could only delete a few years of memory. Beyond that, if someone became a threat to the company, and could not be rehabilitated in any other way, they could be painlessly executed. The process took years to implement and had only ever been carried out twice. Femtech chose its new recruits well; generally they integrated seamlessly into their new society.

Heather explained how money worked for them - it was not needed for basics, but was used to ration luxuries and for the purchase of additional slaves. Extra slaves cost exponentially more, the more you already owned. The most any one woman owned was six, and this seemed to be the natural limit of affordability. Financial reward could be spent in the real world, of course, once the two-year apprenticeship was up, but Femtech found its employees rarely left the compound. Everything they needed was there already. Most donated some salary to charities, as they had little use for money.

Olivia came to see that Femtech was set up to encourage collaboration, to prevent hoarding and build a truly functional society. She was part of a sisterhood now, no longer living in a war of all against all. This was a better way, it was obvious. She had never seen so many happy people - men and women - together in one place.

Heather ran over the duties of males. Femtech owned some slaves in common, who tended the grounds and maintained the domes and their buildings, or prepared food and otherwise served the women. They lodged with temporary owners or were barracked together in slave quarters. Their lives were not simply about service; many were artists, poets, writers, or cultivators of rare and exotic plants, in their spare time. They had found new meaning once they surrendered to the female will.

The same could often be said of the women's personal slaves. They served in many capacities, not the least of which was sexual. Heather described just a few of the things she liked to get up to with her eager cadre of slaves. Olivia felt her skin prickle each time Heather's descriptions took a new turn. Life here would be fulfilling.

Heather contrasted these with the test subject slaves that the company made use of. They were cared for, and many transitioned from test subject to personal slave in due course, but their lives were rougher and more precarious than a woman's personal slave. These males were required to make a sacrifice of their body, or perhaps their sanity, to help Femtech bring about its bright new female future. Many were criminals, murderers and rapists, but some were just normal males. Heather encouraged the new recruits not to feel guilty about this; they had to break a few males to save the world. It was the only way.

After more hours of civics and induction, the women ate lunch together, served by a team of handsome slaves who had prepared the meal from scratch. Olivia was a little startled when Heather had one of her slaves go down on her as she ate, in full view of the rest of the room. Heather was amused, explaining this was part of the lesson - sex held no taboos in Femtech. Desire was good.

Suki spoke up then, asking if that applied to the new recruits. Heather lent Suki her oldest and most skilled slave, whose able tongue left Suki panting and screaming through two intense orgasms. She decided to leave her clothes off for the rest of the day. From that day on, Olivia found her naked most times they met.

Lunch finished before all the prospective, unclaimed slaves were quite ready to be inspected. Heather used the time to degrade her youngest, unbroken slave, asking all of the new recruits to spank him a hundred times each. It was the redheaded engineer who got the young male to cry, laying into him with a wooden ruler, which she wielded with a severe efficiency. Heather thanked her for not holding back, and advised the other women to learn from her example. Olivia noticed that the slave seemed calmer now. He had sunk a little deeper into his slave-self; it was a marked improvement.

"Now, ladies, if you will please follow me, we will proceed to the Hall of Slaves. There you may inspect all twenty-five of our new acquisitions. I strongly recommend you do so naked. It never hurts to find a male who can't keep his eyes off you. Please, discuss amongst yourselves who you are likely to pick, then rank your preferences on the forms provided. If a dispute arises, try to settle it fairly amongst yourselves."

Heather led them into a secure building, surrounded by high fences and razor wire. This was the prison where newly enslaved males were taken. The Hall of Slaves itself was a long, cool room of polished stone. Around the edges of the room, naked men were shackled to the walls or stood in tall cages. Each had their cock uncaged, though they had been stripped of all hair below the waist, and their faces shaved clean.

"There are a few rules of conduct in the Hall of Slaves. You may inspect the bodies of all the males here, but you must not damage them permanently. Light spankings are allowed, and you may pinch and poke to your heart's content. Do not break skin or draw blood.

"You may take a risk and try to get them to give you sexual service, but beware: none of these males have been given any obedience drugs. They are all, therefore, potentially dangerous. This is their raw state. You must choose one you wish to shape, to develop into your perfect slave. The files hanging next to them detail their histories. Read them if you wish.

"Now, you have the next five hours to inspect and make your choice. My assistants here, or any of the freely roaming slaves in this building, will assist you with anything you need. Feel free to use the roaming slaves to clear your heads; they are available to service your needs, and well-trained too. Enjoy, and welcome to Femtech."

Heather left the new recruits to get on with it. Olivia remembered her earlier advice, and let her clothes fall to the floor. Of the five new members of Femtech, only two were left wearing anything at all. They slipped out of what little they had on, and each new member of the sisterhood roamed the hall naked and unashamed. Twenty-five pairs of slave eyes tracked them around the room.

The slaves had been taken from countries all around the world. Every capture was precisely executed; a perfect crime. Many of the men would not be missed; for those that would, no trace would ever be found of who took them or where they went. A few had lived off-grid as slaves for years before being sold to Femtech. They had walked out of normal lives and voluntarily become the property of women, only to be sold when their original owners grew bored of them.

There were two violent criminals amongst the selection. Such males were rarely selected by new recruits. Olivia and her fellows stayed away from them, except for Suki, who inspected their shackled bodies in great detail. Each new member of Femtech wanted something different. As Olivia made her way around, she noticed that Luise, the buxom German, seemed most interested in the hard luck cases, the slaveboys who had endured the hardest lives before Femtech had taken them. Olivia guessed Luise wanted a slave that she could take care of.