Femtech Industries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For herself, Olivia wanted a tall, slim male who could keep up with her sexual appetites, and who would quickly learn obedience. She wasn't averse to breaking a slave, though, so she avoided those males who already had years of service behind them. Rosa, the redheaded engineer, selected three such males as her choices. She thought it would be nice to skip all of the torture and get a ready-made slave.

Suki opted for the two males with a history of violence. She tested out a dragon cane on each of them, drawing tears from the helpless slaves. She ranked her first preference the one that cried the least. He would face many years of cruelty under Suki's whips, canes and heels. She couldn't wait to get started, and sat down to make a list of implements she would be needing.

Chinara seemed to base her decision on height and build, but she opted for the shorter, stockier males that Olivia didn't much care for. Chinara carefully compared her preferred slaves with those of the other women, and was pleased to confirm her selection of one that none of the others were interested in. She told Olivia later that he was the one she had wanted from the moment they had walked in to the room. Chinara felt like it was love at first sight, and the slave was in no position to disagree.

Olivia stalked over to a very tall, young male with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He was shackled to a cross on the wall, stretched out and unable to move even an inch. She looked him over. A few bruises, probably from his capture, marred his perfect skin. She wondered how old he could be, and checked his file. Eighteen, pretty as a fresh peach, and he spoke English. Disappeared in a boating accident, along with a brother who was his only surviving relative. The brother had been swiftly sold to one of Femtech's oldest clients, leaving only his younger sibling at Femtech's HQ.

"Good afternoon, slave," said Olivia to the boy. "What's your name?"

She waited for an answer, tapping her foot and arching her eyebrows. He maintained a scared silence, so she moved in close and took his round, hairless balls in her hand, and squeezed gently.

"What's your name, slave?"

Still no answer. Frustrating. She squeezed harder.

"Your name. Now. You don't want to know how hard I can squeeze."

"Luke," blurted out the slave, "please stop hurting me."

"Address me properly if you want me to stop," said Olivia, keeping the pressure on.

"Please stop, um, er, miss!"

"That's better, Luke. I want to ask you some questions. I'm going to let go of your balls, but if I sense you are lying to me, I'll use them to punish you again. Do you understand? Tell me the truth, not what you think I want to hear."

"Yes, miss," said the boy quickly. Olivia gave him a few seconds to think about it, then continued.

"Do you like dominant women, Luke?"

"Yes, miss," he said, looking down at the ground.

"Look up at me, Luke. There's nothing wrong with that. You're in a world of dominant women."

"Do you want to be the property of a dominant woman?"

"I ... don't know, miss. Maybe. I'm scared of this."

"That's only natural. I think you do, but you're scared to admit it. That's OK. Do you like to lick pussy, Luke?"

"I've never had a girlfriend, miss."

"Oh that's a shame Luke. Would you like to lick pussy, Luke?"

"Yes, miss."

"That's good, slave. Would you like to be fucked in the ass with a strapon?"

"I don't know about that... Miss... It seems kind of weird."

"Nothing of the sort, Luke. Would you like to follow the orders of a dominant woman?"

"I guess so, miss."

Olivia was tiring a little of the slave's reticence. This one was nice, but a little too young and unsure of himself. She wanted a slave with a bit more presence. Someone who took up space, who didn't shrink. She walked away from Luke without another word, forgetting for the time being that he even existed. Returning to the centre of the hall, she looked around, mentally excluding the unsuitable slaves, and those her new sisters seemed to want the most.

Her eyes were drawn back again, and again, to a tall, slim, dark-haired slave, a little older than Luke, who stood in a cage, his hands shackled in front of him. His legs were planted firmly apart, and his dark eyes met hers, and held her gaze. She walked over to him and beckoned to him.

"Come to the front of your cage, slave."

"Yes, miss," he said, moving so that his flesh was right up against the bars. Olivia thought that was a good sign. Obedience, respect, confidence. What she wanted, and a fairly nice cock and balls too, not that any slave of hers would get to use those much. She reached through the bars and stroked his face. He kissed her hand, unbidden. She laughed.

"Good boy," she said. "You know your place but you're not afraid to show affection for your superiors."

"Yes, miss," he said.

"Tell me how you came to be a slave."

"I was hiking, miss, and I met a woman who must work for this company. She seduced me, tied me up, tranquilised me, and brought me here. That was a couple of weeks ago. Since then they've removed all my body hair, and told me I'm a slave forever. They implanted these devices under my skin, and turned them on to show me I couldn't escape. That's it, miss."

"Have you always been submissive, slave?"

"Yes, I think so, miss. As long as I can remember."

"Do you like to lick pussy, slave?"

"Oh yes, miss."

"Do you like to get fucked with a strapon?"

"I've only tried it on my own, miss, not with a partner. But I did like it, and I would like it. From a woman, I mean, miss."

"Good boy. Have you had a dominant girlfriend in the past?"

"Not really, miss. I went out with one woman who I asked to spank me. She did a few times, but I don't think she really got it. Miss."

"You're very forthcoming, slave. Why is that?"

He thought for some time, mulling his words but not disputing the truth of what Olivia had said. "Miss, I have nothing left to hide. You've taken my freedom, and I've seen hundreds more slaves like me. It seems like escape is impossible. So, I guess that's it. Now I need to make the best of this."

"You accept that you are owned?"

"Um, yes, miss."

"You hesitate, why? You said yourself you're a slave."

"Yes, miss. But only to a corporation so far. Not to a person ..."

"Not how you'd like to be owned?"

"Yes, miss," answered the slave, without thinking.

"What's your name, slave?"

"My name is Dean, miss."

"Would you like to be my slave, Dean?"

"Yes, miss, very much, miss," he replied, all in a rush. He could see worse fates than serving a goddess like this.

"I will tolerate nothing less than complete obedience. Do you understand?"

He nodded. "Yes, miss."

"Good. Get on your knees."

He did. She turned around and backed up to the cage. "Kiss my bottom, slave." He did, planting each kiss firmly, so that she would be able to feel him kissing every inch of it. She trusted him not to attack. It just wasn't in him to do so. He knew his place, and judging from his erection when she turned around, he liked it.

"I choose you, Slave Dean."

"Thank you, miss."

Each new recruit filled in their preference forms. They each were given their first preferences. Chinara took away a short and stocky Egyptian boy, locking him up in shackles on short chains. Luise took ownership of Carl, explaining that it was for his own good that she bound him so tightly, and that she would look after him from now on. She seemed very taken with the male and was glad that he had finally found a home, even if it would be one where he slept in a cage.

Rosa enslaved a twenty-five year old Austrian man, who had been owned by three mistresses since he was nineteen. He hoped Rosa would keep him permanently. He was fully broken already, and followed willingly on his leash, his hands and legs free. Femtech's psychologists had already declared him 100% enslaved.

Suki took a mixed up male with submissive tendencies towards women and a history of violence to other men. A team of women pinned him on all fours and chained up his arms and legs so he had to remain that way. They locked mitts around his hands and then added a muzzle to his face. Suki led him away like that, to become her pet. She adjusted his collar to severely punish any attempt at human language.

Olivia had Dean's arms cuffed behind his back but left his legs free. She was convinced, rightly, that he wasn't going to run, but she wanted him on display. She would train him to keep his arms behind his back or head, but for now, the cuffs would do. One of Femtech's slavers took Olivia and her new property into a side room. The women sat on comfortable chairs, while the slave knelt on the floor.

"This is slave 3203, also known as Dean, though feel free to change the name."

"Dean will do just fine," said Olivia, "I assume my slave need not speak during this process?"

"Not until the end."

"Very good. 3203: mute."

Olivia had already read the basic slave manual. Dean's collar armed its shockers, and began to listen for the vibrations of his voice. Any attempt at speech would be punished with a swiftly rising series of shocks. He wisely remained silent.

"Now," said the slaver, "you need to sign here, here and here to take ownership. Then thumbprint of the slave here. He's very good looking by the way, and nicely obedient already - good boy."

"Thanks," said Olivia, "I don't think he'll be too much trouble. In any case, I plan to keep up his discipline every day from now on."

"Good idea. They benefit from it. Your slave comes with a limited ten year warranty. You may re-sell the slave and the warranty will transfer. If the slave dies of illness, which you did not cause, or could not reasonably have known you would cause, we will replace him free of charge. However, if you are responsible for the slave's death, the warranty will be void. For example, starvation, missing medical checkups, whipping to death, or using the slave as a test subject, will all invalidate the warranty."

"That's good to know. Do I have to pay for medicals for him?"

"Goodness no, nor for yourself. Medical care is completely free here. We have excellent doctors and surgeons. Anything else, we pay for as a company. Now, you may modify your slave in the following ways without invalidating his warranty. This is a list of allowable piercings, these are modifications for petmales and ponyboys-"

"I won't need those," said Olivia, to Dean's obvious relief.

"These are other surgeries he can have, like penis enlargement or reduction, castration, tongue improvements, and vocal cord removal. Would you like to book any?"

"Just the tongue improvements, please. The rest don't interest me."

"We'll get that booked in. Now, this is your certificate of ownership. And here is a complementary frame for it, made from one of the alloys that go in the subdermal collars."

"That's a nice touch, thank you."

"Would you like your slave to take the oath of slavery? Here, you can read it over. We find it helps them understand what they are now."

"Oh yes, he has to read this. Slave 3023: unmute. Read this."

She handed him the sheet of paper, which he took from her with shaking fingers. Clearing his throat, he began to read.

"I ... I am a slave to superior females," he began, "As a male I am inferior. As a male I have no rights. My destructive urges must be controlled by feminine power. I am a slave. I am the property of Mistress Olivia. My name is Slave 3023, or any other name she wishes to bestow on me. I belong to Mistress Olivia. She holds complete power over my life. I am her slave. I swear ... I swear to serve her in whatever way she wishes, ever obedient, never resisting her rule. I give myself to her so that I may look after and she may look after me. I swear this now and forever. I will never again be free. Slavery is the highest and truest purpose of my life. Mistress Olivia, I humbly beg to serve you."

"Good boy," said Olivia, "you did that so well. I accept your vow of slavery and take ownership of your body and mind."

"Thank you, mistress," said the boy, quietly.

To the administrator, Olivia said, "Is there anything else?"

"No, slave 3023 is now officially your property. I hope you enjoy owning him."

"Thanks, my friend. Come, slave 3023. Your tongue has a date with my pussy and my arse."

"Yes, mistress," said Dean.

With the words of his slave oath still ringing around in his head, he followed behind his new owner, a leash clipped to the d-ring that was implanted in his neck. His eyes roamed over her perfect body as she led him back to her quarters, still naked. He felt like his luck had finally changed. With every step, he let go his inhibitions and surrendered. He was Mistress Olivia's property now, and he would live to serve her.

*****************

Chapter 3 - A female-led life

Dean busied himself in the kitchen as his mistress Olivia slept peacefully. Every so often he glanced through the doorway to check that she still slept peacefully. Her chest drifted slowly up and down, her breathing still steady and shallow. She had ordered - asked really - that he prepare their breakfast quietly so that she could rest properly. Dean was a naturally early riser, and was happy to do this for Olivia.

He laid out her tray just as she liked, settling the dishes and cups into place gently, so as not to wake her. He laid aside the kitchen implements, being careful not to move the sharp knives too quickly. His collar could sense the smart trackers in them, and would punish any sudden movements while holding them. He smiled at the thought, amused at the absurdity of it. He would never harm a goddess.

Dean took up the tray and stalked, quite naked, through Olivia's quarters - their quarters, perhaps - and laid it down next to Olivia's bedside. Kneeling on the floor, he laid a warm hand on her shoulder and spoke, "Time to wake up, mistress." It took him minutes of careful, gentle coaxing to awaken the beautiful woman who had taken him for her own.

Olivia opened her eyes and smiled at Dean, pulling him towards her for a lingering kiss. She was groggy and slow, so he gave her time to wake up properly, then presented her breakfast. She savoured the coffee - he made it perfectly, every time - then wolfed down the food as he tutted at her frantic eating habits. She raised an eyebrow, playful but with a threat ready to follow, and he ceased his disapproval.

"How are you, this morning, treasured one?" she asked him.

"Well rested, mistress. If a little sore. You were on fire last night - I can still feel where your strapon was inside of me."

"You loved it, my darling."

"Of course I did! But I'd rather not again tonight, if it's all the same, mistress."

"Very well, slave," she replied, using the only word she needed to remind her love, gently, of his place. "But I'll be sitting on your face for a while. I know you like it when I do that."

"Yes, mistress. It's one of my favourite views."

She brought him into the bed, laying aside the tray, and climbed on top of him. His cock cage unlocked at her command, falling to one side, and his penis sprang up hard and ready. Olivia took him inside her and fucked him hard, giving him the dominance they both knew he needed. When he was spent, she let him lick her clean then had him kneel back on the floor.

Olivia sat on the bed and spread her legs, letting a finger find her clit and start to massage it.

"Say the words, slave," she said.

"Yes mistress," Dean replied, and began to recite the words he said to his beloved owner every day, "You are my owner. I treasure your control and you treasure my submission. I will never be owned by any other. This we have vowed to each other."

"Good boy, keep going," said Olivia. Her fingers were working faster now. It never took long for this display to make her cum.

"I wear your brand as a symbol of my devotion to you. I walk and crawl freely, without bondage, as a sign of your trust in me. I take your spankings, and your strapon, as a reminder that only as your property will I find happiness."

Olivia masturbated frantically now, as Dean, kneeling with legs spread, watched his mistress exercise her freedom of will, and her control over him.

"Mistress, before your ownership I was lost. Before your mastery, I was soul sick. Before you enslaved me, I had no purpose, and acted only from self-interest. You freed me to love you like the person I was meant to be."

Olivia was close now, her breathing ragged, gasping and moaning as her clit throbbed. She nodded to her slave to carry on.

"I commit myself to your service."

"I accept your commitment," she replied.

"I accept your ownership of me."

"You are my most treasured of all possessions," came the reply. Her orgasm was seconds away.

"I am your slave, now and forever, and you are my owner. How may I serve you today, mistress?"

Olivia never failed to cum at those words. Dean spoke them with such passion and fervour, such righteousness. He was her exemplar, her demonstration that the male human could be reprieved and reformed. He was her property, but so much more. Her paramour, her confidant. He had promised to love, honour and obey her, and he did, right down to the bone.

Her fingers finished, and her whole body shuddered. She let herself be taken over by the orgasm as Dean continued to swear his obedient devotion. She flew on wings of dominance. Every new promise of slavery kept her cumming a little longer, until she was spent. When she was done, his tongue cleaned her again, and then they showered together. Their shower was intimate, passionate. When they were clean and Dean's cock was locked back up in its cage, Olivia dressed for work, clipped a leash to Dean's collar, and led them both from their home.

Olivia knew Dean was telling the truth when he said that the sight of her sitting down onto his face was one of his favourites. He kept no secrets from her anymore, nor she from him. She had hardly needed to break him, in the end. They had fallen in love in this new world, mistress and slave, woman and man. She had drawn him out, given him space to become the tender, loving man that the outside world had scoffed at. In return he had given her his soul, his body, and his mind.

Olivia wore nothing but a light summer dress and some flats; she had destroyed her underwear not long after arriving at Femtech's compound. Here her breasts and pussy gave her dominion, so she felt no need to constrain them. She never allowed Dean a single item of clothing. A few mistresses here and there dressed their males in costumes or had them wear elaborate harnesses. Olivia's slim, beautiful slave looked better fully on display.

She led them both through the airlock into the dome where she worked, passing many friends and colleagues on the way. Olivia greeted the women, while Dean mostly gave salutations to the slaves he had grown close to. Some were males who worked unsupervised, but most were leashed personal slaves like him. The women and the slaves had come from every continent on Earth, gathered together in order to build the only society Olivia had ever really believed in.

Threading through the courtyards and buildings, Olivia took the time to check in on Luke, the young male she had briefly considered making her own. She found him solving a problem with one of the fountains, his only clothing a tool belt. He was hunched down on the ground, his hands deep inside an access panel that led to one of the pumps, quite content in his work. Olivia's shadow loomed over him and he twisted his neck to look up.

"Good morning, Miss Olivia," he said, "is there some way I may serve you today?"

"Good morning, slave Luke. How are you today?"

"Well, thank you, miss, though I'm struggling with this pump. I may have to call my supervisor" - a female engineer, they both knew - "to help."