Femtech Industries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, slave. Keep going."

"A sex slave, mistress, but more than that. Someone who knows your most intimate needs and desires, and can meet them all. Someone who leaves you completely satisfied, who can show you what it means to be worshipped as a superior being."

"Good, slave. That's the kind of thing I mean. What do you want out of your life with me?"

"To be safe and happy with you, mistress. To serve you and to become a better person."

"So you have thought about all this?"

"Oh yes, mistress. I think about it most days. At first I was just trying not to get punished. But gradually I came to see that I was truly happy when I obeyed you and pleased you. And even happier when you gave that affection back to me."

"I need to be loved, slave. And to get love you must give love."

"Yes, mistress. I understand."

"That's a good boy, slave. I want to be the kind of mistress you can honestly submit to. I want to rule you fairly, reasonably, not with an iron rod or a million gadgets. My word is your law but it should make sense to you why."

"Your dominion over me is the only thing that has ever made complete sense to me, mistress."

"That was well put, my love. Owning you completes me. Now, silence until we return to our quarters."

Dean simply nodded to show he had understood the order. Olivia flushed with pride and arousal. She quickened her pace, almost dragging Dean back to their quarters, and hurrying in through the door. Olivia quickly stood naked, as Dean knelt before her. She fetched her strapon from its drawer and attached it to herself, then led Dean up onto the bed. He lay down on his back and kissed his mistress as she climbed on top of him.

Holding each other, with Dean unbound, they explored each other's bodies with eager hands. Olivia unlocked her slaveboy's cock, casting the cage to one side. His penis sprang up, proud and excited. Olivia teased it a little with her mouth, then let her strapon cock rub against her slave's member. He gasped with delight as Olivia subjected him to her expert brand of teasing foreplay.

Olivia made her slave squeal by pinching his nipples. She made his body shudder by running her nails up and down his chest and thighs. She made him suck in breath as she dug her nails in deep, drawing blood. She made him grunt and moan as she took his cock in her hand and worked it up and down. Without permission to cum, he knew better than to let go his self-control. Olivia delighted whenever she saw such submission in his eyes. She worked his body and mind together, enslaving each as she loved him with her own.

Dean loved her body back. He guided her nipples into his mouth, sucking long and slow. He caressed her perky breasts, softly stroking then pressing hard. Olivia's body thrilled to it. He let his fingers snake beneath the strapon harness, moving them up and down Olivia's wet pussy. She moaned as he moved them this way and that. Dean grasped her bottom, pulling her to him, and they kissed, long and hard, Olivia's tongue snaking inside Dean's mouth, pushing him to give way to her will.

Olivia reached for the lube and lathered it over her strapon. Without breaking the flow of their lovemaking, she plunged it inside Dean. He let out a high-pitched squeal, innocent and tender as his mistress fucked his willing ass. They held each other's eyes as they made love. The electronics in Olivia's strapon sent pulses of heat into her clit, letting her build towards a climax as she took her slave. Her thrusts were slow, but firm. Dean took her cock like the good slave he was, letting her all the way inside him.

Olivia loved these moments, when Dean let go all rational thought and became almost elemental, a pure slave. She could never quite let go in the same way, but Dean was slowly showing her how to trust her instincts and be completely natural. There was a dominant force inside her, and he just needed to help her bring it out. He knew she would not harm him in that state - she was a kind goddess, a loving one. He felt safe as she fucked him.

Olivia breathed in deep with each stroke of her strapon. She made love to her slave. With every thrust, electrical pulses throbbed in her clit. She set the phallus to pulse into her slave at the same time. They were linked, then, every time Olivia entered him and their bodies shuddered together. Olivia took Dean's cock in her hand and started to rub it up and down, getting faster as her thrusts became more frequent too.

"Thank you, mistress!" said Dean, "Your slave humbly begs to be allowed to cum."

"Not yet, boy."

"Yes, mistress!" he said, desperately trying to obey, his breaths ragged.

Olivia looked into his eyes and kept on fucking and stroking. She wanted to see how long he could hold out. Ten seconds passed, the boy was holding out. She fucked harder, spearing her strapon deep inside the slaveboy. His eyes thanked her. Twenty seconds, still he held. She loosened her wrist, then stroked his cock in a frenzy. Dean was moaning and panting like an animal. Still he did not cum. Thirty seconds, forty, fifty.

"Slave..."

"Yes, mistress?"

Olivia paused, watching the hope build on the boy's beautiful face.

"Slave, you may cum now!"

Dean's cum burst from his cock in great torrents. He bucked and writhed as Olivia fucked and fucked, making take every last inch of the strapon. In her clit, the pressure built and built. She needed no permission to cum, and sailed clear into a fizzing, buzzing orgasm. Her screams were heard throughout the apartment block.

"Oh! Good! Slaveboy! Oh! Your sweet ass! Uh! Takes my cock! OH UH! So well! You're! UNF. Such a strapon slut! Uh!"

Olivia could fuck no more. She let her body fall down on her slave's, and kissed him passionately. She let her cock stay inside him, filling him up, stretching out his hungry ass. The feeling of being inside him was hard to let go of. It was her ultimate power and his ultimate surrender.

"You'll sleep with a plug in tonight, slaveboy."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress. Thank you for making love to me like the cock slut I am, mistress."

"Oh, my darling slave. You're welcome, my love."

"Mistress?"

"Yes, slave?"

"You ordered me to remind you when you're distracted like this. May I please have my maintenance spanking later this evening?"

"Good boy for reminding me. We'll do it in a few minutes, then you can have half an hour of corner time while I read. Now, let's get you back in your cock cage and you can make me dinner."

Olivia watched Dean as he went about making them their evening meal. He had learned to cook well, blending flavours and textures in all the ways she liked. She had him wear an apron when he cooked, so that no hot oils should blemish his skin. Only her hand and her whip would ever do that. She could see he was absorbed in the task, effortlessly content and no longer even conscious of his nudity. This, she thought, was the real future of their planet.