Field Trip Follies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, one day, right in the middle of an epic battle, Herschel suddenly blushed, let her go and ran off to his room, leaving her scratching her head. It wasn't like him to give up like that. In the subsequent weeks, these sudden departures happened more and more often until finally he stopped wresting entirely, saying "We're getting too grown up for that kind of thing". But she loved their battles, so she tired provoke fights unsuccessfully, for months and months... then years and years. And to make matters worse, he stopped hanging out with her entirely, spending most of his time closeted up in his room. Bitty missed him. Her only friend had forsaken her, and her life became lonelier than ever.

So one Sunday, after their parents went out on an errand, she charged into Herschel's room and ripped his Anne Hathaway poster to shreds, right in front of his eyes. He loved that poster.

"You crazy little bitch!"

He chased her all over the house, roaring like a madman, while she giggled and dodged and weaved. She'd grown a foot since the last time they wrestled, so she found it easier to evade him, and even when he grabbed her, he had a much harder time with her than before. So he got more and more physical, wrapping his arms around her and trying to wrestle her to the ground. After a while, she noticed that there was something awfully hard in his pants. It was poking against her ass as she struggled free. During their next grapple, she realized that the hard thing in Herschel's pants was his penis!

She laughed and screamed, and broke free. And then she started chanting, "Herschel's got a boner, Herschel's got a boner..."

"Shut up!"

"Herschel's got a boner, Herschel's got a boooooneeeeer!"

"Shut the fuck up, Bitty!"

As she struggled to evade him, things got suddenly very intense and serious. Herschel was much more aggressive than usual, and there was a crazy look in his eye. As for Bitty, she was excited... so excited! Her heart was pounding in her chest, and her pussy was vibrating with pleasure as she squirmed about. She felt positively giddy with happiness, but a little bit frightened by Herschel's intensity.

The next time he grabbed her, he seemed to be 'accidentally' rubbing his boner against her body a lot more than was strictly necessary. Now she knew why he'd stopped wrestling with her in the first place. He'd grown physically attracted to her and was ashamed of it. But now, all shame was out the window. He was crazed with lust. That realization made her giddy...the thought that she was turning her brother on was intensely exciting! But it was scary too.

After a while she realized that he wasn't trying very hard to subdue her. It was more like he was toying with her, using every opportunity to clumsily grope her in places that had always been off limits before... her chest... her ass... her crotch... he even tried to flip her by reaching between her legs and lifting her off her feet, his hand pressing powerfully into her over-stimulated pussy.

"No fair, no fair!"

She managed to spin out of his grasp, but he was holding a fistful of her sweatshirt and she heard it ripping open as she pulled herself away. For a second she was afraid it was going to rip right off her body, which would have been terrible... she wasn't wearing a bra. But there was only a five-inch rip in the fabric near her navel.

They were both breathing hard now. They squared off on opposite sides of the couch, eyeing each other and prowling back and forth like jungle cats. She'd never seen such an animalistic look in Herschel's nerdy face before ... so manly... so dangerous. And she'd never felt such an animalistic feeling in herself before either. It was utterly exhilarating.

Instead of chasing her around the couch Herschel jumped right over it and she slipped as she turned to run. Moments later he reached around her, dug his fingers deep into her tender young breasts and yanked her back, slamming her against his chest.

"Ow! Let go! That hurts!"

He didn't let go. He just held her tight. His hands squeezing her tits painfully and his boner digging into the crack of her ass.

He growled into her ear, "You can't get away, Bitty. I'm gonna eat you up!"

"No, really! Stop squeezing my tits!" She shrieked, "STOP SQUEEZING MY TITS!"

Suddenly Herschel came to his senses and he let her go. He just looked at her in shock, his face turning bright red with embarrassment. She started massaging her breasts tenderly, "Owie...ow ... ow..." He just stood there and stared right out them, his mouth wide open, as if he'd never really noticed how big they'd become since the last time they wrestled.

"Wow, you big bully. My boobies are delicate things! You squeezed them too hard!"

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

She was charmed by her brother's concerned expression. She pouted, and said, "A little. You totally gave me a boo-boo on my boob-boobs." She giggled at her joke. Then she said, with a pouty little-sister voice, "You should kiss it and make it all better."

He stared at her with a shocked expression. She was only joking... wanting to see him squirm. She arched her chest toward him and said, "Come on, big brother. You gave me a boo-boo. You have to kiss it to make it better. Those are the house rules, you know that."

Herschel's eyes were locked on her tits. She wondered what he was thinking, and when he was going to admit defeat. But then, suddenly, he leaned over and kissed the top swell of her breasts lightly, lovingly, one after the other.

He straightened up and his face turned even redder. He nervously croaked, "How's that? All better?"

She suddenly wanted to know how far he was willing to take this thing. She stuck out her bottom lip and said, "Nope. Still hurt."

He leaned over and kissed them again, this time cupping the sides softly in his hands for a few moments.

"How about now?"

"Better... but you squeezed them awful hard. You probably broke them. Why aren't your magical kisses working?"

"Well... that... uh... sweatshirt is pretty thick. My magical healing kisses can't... uh... penetrate the fabric. It's a double rayon poly knit... very hard for healing kisses to... uh... penetrate."

Bitty giggled and grinned. She loved Herschel's sense of humor. "Yeah, it is."

"Maybe you should... uh... take it off... so I can kiss your boo-boos better."

The expression on his face was so intense... so hopeful. But she knew he was just playing chicken with her... testing her to see who gave up first. Well, she wasn't going to give him that satisfaction, so she peeled off her sweatshirt with one swift move.

He gasped, probably not realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra. He just stood there, eyes as wide as saucers, staring right at her naked tits for the first time since they were babies. She realized this was a first for her too. Daddy had seen her naked once, but that was only an accident, and he'd looked away so fast he almost broke his neck. But Herschel wasn't looking away. He was mesmerized.

She wanted to win the game, so she decided to call his bluff. "Well? Kiss them already, or I win."

After another minute of open-mouthed staring, Herschel leaned forward and gently kissed her breasts, one by one, right on the tips of her nipples. She couldn't believe he did it. Her whole body jumped with each kiss. She could feel the moistness of his lips. A thrill shot straight to her pussy.

He stood up again. "How's that? All better now?"

"Nope. They still hurt, you meanie. If you loved me at all, you'd do a better job with your boo-boo kisses."

"Well... why don't you show me where it hurts."

She pointed to a spot on the underside of her right boob. He crouched and gave her a soft kiss on the spot. She felt a tiny little jolt of electricity emanating from the spot. Then she pointed to another spot, and he gave that spot a gentle kiss too. Then she led him around and around her breasts, trying to see how long he would keep it up. A long time, apparently. He even kissed the flesh in the crease on the underside of her breasts, as she held her breasts up for him. A hundred kisses later, it seemed as if he'd kissed every nanometer of her breasts... except her areolas and nipples. She was saving those for last.

He grinned when she finally pointed to her left nipple and Herschel leaned in, and his lips parted softly as he kissed it. She felt his tongue flick the tip. Then he moved to her right breast, and she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled him tight. She felt his mouth open and now her nipple and areola were fully engulfed in her brother's warm, wet mouth. She moaned, and he started sucking and swirling his tongue around and around. It felt amazing. She began to rub her breasts back and forth across his open mouth. He stuck his tongue out and soon her tits were covered with her brother's drool. She moaned with pleasure, running her fingers through is kinky black hair.

He was enjoying it a little too much and started making moaning noises of his own, while rubbing his erection with his hand. She giggled and suddenly pushed him, knocking him right over onto his back. She ran from the room, laughing, and he chased her up the stairs. They dodged and weaved all over the top floor... through the rumpus room, and through their parent's huge bedroom. Bitty was giggling like a little girl, but Herschel was staring at her naked, bobbing breasts, with predatory intensity.

When he finally caught her, he pulled her down onto their parent's king-size bed. He was on top of her, groping and licking her breasts with reckless abandon.

"Too rough, Herschel... too rough..."

Then he started trying to kiss her face, and she had to twist away. There was no way she was going to kiss her brother! By this time he was straddling her, and he was humping her, rubbing his hard-on against her belly, scratching her skin with his zipper.

"Stop it, Herschel!"

All pretense of play was over. He had her pinned and started fumbling at her waistband, trying to unbutton her pants. Oh no... Herschel wants to fuck me! She was a virgin and intended to stay one until the man of her dreams came along. No way was she gonna let her brother fuck her!

"Stop it, Herschel. Stop it Hershel... stop! Stop!! STOP!!!" She was screaming now, but he didn't hear a word, he was holding her down... and now her button was open and he was yanking her pants down. She fought and twisted and screamed, but he was too strong. He spun around on top of her, holding her down with his ass as he yanked her pants and panties off her skinny legs. She was now totally naked, except for one sock that had somehow managed to stay on her foot.

"Herschel! Herschel! I'm your sister! Stop this! STOP THIS!!!" She screamed and screamed, but his face was bright red and twisted up with crazy lust. He spun around again and held her down painfully with his knee as he fumbled with his own belt and zipper. She saw him desperately folding out his angry red cock. Moments later he started pushing her legs open, trying to get both of his legs between hers. She knew that he was going to rape her if she didn't do something drastic.

So she kneed him in the groin. He let out a high-pitched squeak, and she kneed him again as hard as she could. He rolled off the edge of the bed, flopped to the floor, and curled up into a ball of pain. As he lay there moaning, she pulled her pants and panties back on, then slapped his stupid head five or ten times.

"What were you thinking? You stupid boy! You stupid, stupid boy!"

"I'm sorry, Bitty... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he grunted as tears streaked down his face. She pretended she was going to stomp him in the nuts again, and he whimpered in fear, and began to bawl like a baby. He apologized some more, but she couldn't understand his words through the sobs. He shakily put his cock away, and zipped his fly. She looked down at him and wasn't afraid of him anymore. He was his old self again. Pitiful and dorky, just like she liked him.

"You're a very bad boy." "I know... I know... I'm sorry."

"I thought you were raised better than that."

"I'm sorry... your tits are just so pretty."

She blushed, and looked down at her tits. "Really? They're pretty?"

"Fucking gorgeous. Ow... ow... ow..."

He was still balled up, his face contorting in agony. She felt pity for him. "Are you in pain?" He groaned, "What do you think? You racked me! I deserved it... but fuck! It fucking hurts!!!"

She giggled and said, playfully, "Does big brudder have a boo-boo?"

He looked at her with sudden intensity. After a moment he said, "You should kiss it, and make it better."

She giggled, enjoying the way the game was turning out. "Come up here, and behave yourself, and maybe I will."

He grunted in pain, but he forced himself to crawl up onto the bed. Bitty pushed him to lie flat. Then she kissed him on the tip of the bulge in his jeans.

"How's that?"

He grinned, "Still hurts."

She kissed again, this time nice and hard, and he grunted in real pain. "Sorry. Your jeans are getting in the way. Denim blocks magical kisses, don't you know."

He stared at her and she waited to see what he'd do. After a few moments, he unzipped his fly. The bulge of his underwear emerged. She kissed the tip of his cock again. "How about now?"

"No... still hurts."

"Too bad. I guess your undies are blocking the magical kisses too."

He fumbled for a few seconds, making his penis come out through the fly of his undies. She looked in wonder at her first naked cock. The head was bulbous and red. She wondered if it looked like that because she'd kicked it so hard, or if that was its natural color.

"Poor little thing."

She leaned over and kissed it on the tip. Herschel just about jumped out of his skin. Then she kissed it all over, marveling at the silky softness of its skin, and the utter iron hardness under the surface. She wrapped her fingers around it and felt it's throbbing heft. She started stroking it with both hands. Herschel moaned, and looked at her with incredible intensity.

"Can I touch your tits, Bitty?

She nodded, "You can touch them, but not too hard. If you get rough again, I'll crush your balls like an aluminum can." She gave his balls a painful squeeze.

He yelped and said, "Okay," then began to fondle her dangling breasts with his hand. She hummed happily, and stroked his cock harder. He said, "That would feel better if you... if you put some spit on it."

She giggled, and let a mouthful of drool fall out of her mouth onto his throbbing cock. Then she started stroking him again. It felt a lot better for both of them. After a while she saw liquid oozing out of his pee hole. "Don't pee on me, doofus!"

"That's not pee. That's pre-cum."

"Yeah?" She leaned closer, and stuck out her tongue, tasting it's salty flavor. Herschel moaned, and a little more oozed out, so she put her lips around the head and felt a little surge of it welling into her mouth. She slurped and swallowed, humming happily.

"Oh shit, that feels so good, Bitty. But we shouldn't do this. You're my sister."

"You have a boo-boo. What good is a sister if she can't kiss your boo-boos?"

Then she spread her lips over his knobby shaft and started softly slurping it, taking it farther and farther into her mouth. He moaned and writhed under her ministrations. She sucked it in, until it was sliding back across the top of her tongue to the very back, then she started going up and down. She did it extra soft and careful. She didn't want to scratch him with her braces.

It was so much fun sucking her brother's cock! After only a dozen strokes, he started to moan extra loud and his legs started to shake. She knew about orgasms, but really had no idea what to expect. Herschel's cum blasted out of the tip, filling her mouth with wet, juicy squirts of thin, bitter fluid. There was too much to hold! It dribbled out of her lips and down his shaft, spilling all over his pants. And he kept squirting again and again, his legs and body shaking as if he were possessed. She was afraid that some of it would get on her parent's sheets, so she started swallowing each juicy blast, as best she could.

When his shaking finally stopped, his hard cock fell limp in her mouth. She licked the shaft clean. Then she said, "How about now. Is big brother's boo-boo all better?"

He grinned his dorky grin and said, "Yeah. Sweet sucking, silly sis."

They giggled, and things were never the same between them.

They no longer fought like cats and dogs. Sometimes they wrestled, but only when their parents were out and it always ended the same: his cock buried in her throat. If he ever got too aggressive, all she had to do was wrap her hand around his balls, and he'd calm down quick. Lately he crept into her room every night after their parents were asleep, and she was happy to suck him off and swallow his cum. It was just so fuckadoodally fun.

Bitty was determined to make Denny cum again. She'd once made her brother cum twice in the same suck session, but the second one had taken an hour and a half, by which time her neck was sore and she'd lost all feeling in her lips. But she managed to make Denny cum again in less than twenty minutes. He moaned and arched his back and she felt his warm semen splooging into the back of her throat. He came a little more this time, and she greedily gobbled it up and licked his softening shaft clean, as if it were a lollypop. Oh he tastes so good. Afterward, she crawled into his lap and started kissing him again, pressing her naked pussy against his soft cock.

Denny could taste his own cum in Bitty's mouth. It was so filthy... and so exciting! He felt like a real man for the first time in his life. His cock was totally limp now, but it was rubbing ever so slightly against something fuzzy and wet... he knew it must be her pussy. Bit by bit he worked his hands farther and farther around her ass, expecting her to stop him at any moment. But she didn't. Finally he felt his fingertips brushing lightly against her soft, fleshy pussy lips. She moaned as he slid his fingertips a little farther inside. I'm touching Bitty Winter's pussy. This is so cool!

Oh fuckadoodle! Denny Shannon is touching my pussy! He's actually touching my pussy! Bitty had never let her brother touch her there, no matter how hard he begged. But Denny was different. He could touch her anywhere he wanted, as long as he didn't go too deep. She prized her virginity. She moaned as his fingers slid clumsily up and down her slit, bumping delightfully against her clit.

Denny was amazed at how wet she was. Juices were literally dripping out of her onto his soft cock. "Bitty... can I see it?"

She smiled and removed her robe. Then she stood up with one foot on either side of him, wearing nothing but her fuzzy slippers and a big, glittery smile. Denny looked up at her pussy in wonder. She was glistening with juice... in fact, drips of thick, clear liquid were running down her legs... and the odor was pungent... animalistic. It triggered something deep inside Denny's primordial brain. He never would have thought he'd like such a weird odor, but he loved it. It made him salivate. The aroma of Bitty's sex, made his cock begin to grow again.

Then Bitty put one foot on the back of the couch and brought her pussy even closer to Denny's amazed face. She'd never done this before, but she wanted Denny to taste her. Herschel was always begging for a taste, but she didn't trust her brother. He'd probably poke her with his fingers like the goofy dork he was and break her precious hymen. She was saving her cherry for somebody special. Maybe even Denny. If he played his cards right, she was going to let him take her virginity after the prom... assuming he was smart enough to ask her. But definitely not before they got back home. She didn't want to rush it. Besides, she didn't have any condoms.