Field Trip Follies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

She was touched by the awestruck look on Denny's face as he stared at her pussy in wonder. She wanted to give him a closer look... a much closer look. She moved toward him until it was inches away... then one inch away... then a quarter of an inch away... then... zero inches away. She whimpered as she felt his mouth sinking into her pussy.

Denny couldn't believe that Bitty had pressed her beautiful pussy right into his face. His nose sank deep into her blonde bush. Her soaking-wet, fleshy pink lips opened against his mouth. He automatically licked her, tasting the wonderful fresh flavor of her cunt... like that of an exotic fruit. His cock grew hard again almost instantly. He licked her up and down, swallowing her juices. She grasped the back of his head and started grinding herself against him.

He stuck his tongue deep inside, until the tip pressed against an obstruction. He was surprised. She's not very deep. Why is that? Then a little detail from sex education class came back to him. It's her hymen! She's a virgin, and my tongue is touching her hymen! Oh holy shit! I'm eating virgin pussy!

Bitty moaned and said, "You can lick me, but that's all. And don't put your fingers inside, okay?"

He nodded enthusiastically. His heart soared at the knowledge that she was innocent, just like him, and wasn't ready to lose her virginity just yet. That took a lot of pressure off, because he wasn't ready either. And besides, he'd stupidly left the condoms back in his room.

He cupped her butt cheeks with his hands and started to lick her pussy with gusto, his tongue flicking the hard little button on the top. He'd seen enough Internet porn to know that women liked guys to play with their clits, and she obviously loved what he was doing because her whole body gave a sharp little jerk each time his tongue flicked it. After a while he wrapped his lips around the rubbery little thing and began to suck. She moaned and giggled. Juices welled out of her and began running down his chin. He slurped, while kneading her ass with his hands. Her shapely, soft legs began to shake and her pussy began to open and close on his chin, as if trying to say something... perhaps, "Wow, this feels good!" She started bucking as if she was going to fall over, but he held her tight as she rode his face through her orgasm.

Right about then, Bitty heard a door open. Denny must not have heard it, because he kept on licking her quivering pussy. She peeked through the potted palms and saw a man... pushing a rolling trash bin through a doorway at the far end of the large room. A janitor! He was singing something to himself in Spanish as he emptied a trashcan into the bin. Then he started pushing the bin straight toward Bitty's love-nest. She was suddenly filled with the terror of being caught naked.

Bitty crouched down with one swift move, plopping full force into Denny's lap. She didn't know that Denny's cock had grown rock hard again, nor that it was standing straight up, nor that she was going to hit it at just the right angle. Denny's sleek cock stabbed right into her well-lubricated vagina and punched through her hymen with one painful snap. She gasped in shock at the sudden explosion of pain. What was that? She looked at Denny's face. His big brown eyes were as big as saucers. Then she leaned back and they both looked down. His cock had disappeared! Most of it, anyway. Only the bottom inch of the base was visible, with her pussy lips stretched around it. Blood was welling out and dripping down the exposed inch of his throbbing flesh.

"Oh, fuckadoodle," she whispered.

Just like that, they weren't virgins anymore.

Denny was in shock. My cock is inside her... my cock is inside her. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...

Bitty's pussy felt like a brick had been shoved inside it. She was afraid that if she moved, it would hurt like hell, so she just stayed there and tried to let the pain pass. She peered over the edge of the couch but she couldn't see the janitor anymore. The potted palms were obscuring most of the room. He could be anywhere. She couldn't hear him singing, so maybe he'd gone away.

But then she heard a gasp. She and Denny turned to see the Janitor standing in the opening to their love-nest, staring back at them with a crazy, shocked expression on his dark face.

Pazel couldn't believe his eyes. A naked girl was straddling a half-naked boy on a couch right in front of him! She looked young and pretty, with big, turquoise glasses, braces on her teeth, and pale, freckly skin. He knew right away that he'd caught them doing something naughty. The boy looked just as young as the girl. His first thought was to yell at them in outrage and phone his supervisor so someone would find their parents. If this girl were his daughter, he would have tanned her hide.

But the girl was so cute... so raw and naked and sexy... all he could do was stare at her pale, pretty body. He hadn't seen his wife in three years, having left her behind in Peru with the children. He'd been faithful all that time, but he was so damned horny, he could barely think straight half the time.

Denny stared at the Janitor... a South American from the looks of him, perhaps in his forties or fifties, probably an immigrant, legal or otherwise. He had dark brown skin, large lips, high cheekbones, a long nose, and a noble brow. He reminded Denny of images he'd seen while researching a history report about the Incan civilization.

Denny was hyper aware that his cock was buried inside Bitty's very tight pussy, but with a strange man staring at him, it began to shrivel.

Bitty thought the Janitor's face was handsome... noble even. She felt ashamed to be naked in front of such a man. The man's narrow, soulful eyes were roaming over her body, judging her a whore, probably. She blushed. After a few moments, the man snapped out of his reverie and said something angrily in Spanish and reached into his tool belt and pulled out his cell phone. Bitty put out her hand and pleaded, "No! Please! Don't! Don't call anybody! Please! Don't!"

Denny suddenly realized that if the man turned them in... Miss Ostiago would find out! His moms would find out too! He chimed in with Bitty. "Please mister, don't tell on us."

Pazel didn't understand the gringos' words, but he understood their gestures. They were afraid of getting caught. As they should be! How shameful! But Pazel couldn't help but be thrilled by the sight of the girl's round, jiggling tits as she waved her hands for him to stop. Damn... she has some nice breasts. He blushed at his own lust. Madre de Dios... what am I thinking? She's got to be my daughter's age.

Bitty saw the Janitor pause, which was a good sign. She also felt Denny's cock shrinking inside her, making the pain decrease. She stood, feeling the pain disappear. Then she stepped down off the couch and moved toward the man. "Please, sir... please don't turn us in."

Pazel saw blood running down the beautiful little girl's thigh. On pure instinct, he grabbed a clean towel from his cart and kneeled in front of her, reaching out to inspect her wound, as he'd done a dozen times when his own children came to him with scrapes and cuts. The girl looked surprised, but she let him lift her hands and take a look. Blood was flowing out of her vagina. Oh god... Of course... I'm so stupid! She just lost her virginity! He blushed and almost stopped... but then he noticed that the blood, which was flowing quite heavily, was 3/4 of the way down her leg already. He certainly didn't want to clean that kind of mess off the carpet, so he stanched the leading edge of the blood with the towel, just before it reached her fuzzy slippers. Then, without thinking about it, he ran the towel up, collecting the blood. He looked up at her blue eyes. She was staring at him open-mouthed. Madre de Dios! What am I doing? But she didn't object, so he just kept wiping higher, until he was only an inch away from her sweet little pussy. Pazel... what are you doing? Have you gone loco?

Bitty didn't know what to think. When she saw him reaching for her leg, she noticed how much she was bleeding, and it frightened her. She was strangely relieved that this friendly-faced man was taking care of the mess. He tossed the bloody towel away and pulled out another, sopping up the blood that was dripping out of her. Slowly, bit-by-bit, he raised his hand higher until he was pressing the towel right against her pussy. His knuckles were brushing the inside of her thighs. He had such a concerned, wise expression on his face. She liked him instantly... and trusted him, as she might trust a teacher or a doctor.

What are you doing Pazel? You're touching a teenager's pussy! Serena will kill you! But how will she ever know? She's in Lima. The girl was bleeding so heavily, he started to worry for her health. And also... if he got caught with a girl's blood on his hands he would be lucky to only be deported. He grabbed a bottle of water and poured it onto a fresh towel and began to clean her legs. He noticed with relief that the blood-flow was lessening. He cleaned all the way up to her fleshy, pink lips, then lovingly, slowly washed her pussy clean with the corner of the towel. His fingertips were brushing lightly against her delicate flesh... her blonde bush was ticking his knuckles... it was so wonderful... so unexpected! His cock grew to full hardness in his coveralls.

Bitty liked the feel of the Janitor's big, brown fingers as he cleaned her pussy. He seemed to be taking an awful lot of time cleaning her there. She saw the bulge in his crotch and giggled, realizing that he wasn't just a nice old guy after all.

Denny was watching in amazement... and a bit of alarm. He couldn't believe that Bitty was just standing there, letting this total stranger touch her pussy. It just seemed so wrong... but on the other hand, she was bleeding... and the man wasn't creepy or anything. He had a nice, fatherly face. And as he cleaned Bitty, he was cooing something comforting in Spanish.

"Madre de Dios... your pussy is so sweet. So young and fresh. Oh, what I wouldn't give to fuck that sweet little cunt of yours, little girl. Shit... I'd even happily lick the blood off, just to have my tongue inside you."

Pazel hated himself, but he couldn't stop. He had no idea how old... or young this girl might be. She was short and skinny... and her nipples were puffy... she could be as young as fifteen or sixteen for all he knew. She had to be with one of the high school marching bands that were staying at the hotel. But as long as she let him touch her precious little pussy, he simply couldn't stop. Besides... I'm doing her a service... like a doctor or a priest might do.

After a while, it was obvious the bleeding was finished. He took his hand away and looked up at her. She smiled down at him, then glanced over at her boyfriend. Pazel followed her gaze. The boy was holding his hands shyly over his crotch... but there was definitely blood on his balls. "Damn it... don't bleed on the couch you silly boy." Pazel wetted another towel, and handed it to the boy to clean himself off.

Denny thought it was a nice gesture, even though the whole situation was mind-blowingly freaky. But when he looked under his hands, it looked like a horror show. He felt faint, "Oh... shit..."

Bitty saw Denny's woozy expression. She smiled, remembering that he did the same thing when they had to dissect that frog. She giggled and leaned over, taking the wet towels and lovingly wiped his lap and cock clean of the deep red blood. Then she gestured for the Janitor to give her another set of fresh towels. She had Denny open his legs wide so she could clean the blood off his balls. She giggled as Denny's cock grew at her touch.

Denny didn't want to get hard in front of the Janitor, but he couldn't help it. It almost felt as if Bitty was intentionally trying to turn him on. Once she had him good and clean she bent over and gave the tip of his cock a kiss. He gasped. Why did she do that in front of this guy?

Pazel was giddy with lust. Watching a naked girl wash her virgin blood off a half-naked boy's cock was something he'd never dreamed he'd see. But here it was, happening right in front of him. It was weird, erotic and beautiful, all at the same time. He knew he should leave them alone, but he couldn't stop staring. He took the bloody towel from the naked girl's hands and threw it in the trash.

Bitty looked between her legs and pulled her pussy lips open to see if she was still bleeding. There was a drop of blood welling out of her tunnel. "One more towel please."

Pazel saw what she wanted. All he had left was a small washcloth. He got it wet and held it out for her, but she just opened her legs wider and smiled, waiting for him to clean her. A shiver ran down his spine. She wants me to finish. He kneeled again, and wiped her pussy clean of blood with the wet towel, this time pushing the tip of the towel up into her tunnel, feeling her fleshy pink pussy lips sliding wetly up either side of his fingers. She gasped and bit her lip, placing her hands on his head to steady herself. Stop, Pazel. Stop before you do something even more loco. He removed his hand and looked at her pussy... clean as the day she was born.

On sudden impulse, he bent forward and gave her pussy a little kiss. He meant it to be a humorous little smack, like the kiss she'd given her boyfriend's penis earlier. But he lingered, breathing in her female smell, feeling her soft pussy lips on his stubbly mouth, and her downy bush on his nose. Then, before he could back away, her felt her hands wrap around his head, and her leg flop over his shoulder. She was suddenly pushing her pussy right into his mouth, gasping as she did it. Instantly, he stuck his tongue inside her, and let out a desperate, deep groan. Madre de Dios! I'm eating her pussy. It's like a miracle!

Denny's eyes bugged out. What is she doing? I thought she was my girlfriend! What is she doing pushing her pussy into that stranger's face? A flash of impotent anger surged through Denny's heart. But a surge of lust overpowered it. Watching Bitty pressing her crotch into another man's face was incredibly exciting. She looked over at him, a glowing, innocent smile on her dorky face. She looked happy... and she wanted to share her happiness with him. It was so weird, so crazy... but he couldn't stay angry at her. She was his girlfriend.

Bitty looked down at Denny's cock and moaned, "Stroke it for me Denny."

Denny wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke himself, jacking off to this living porn. The Janitor was desperately lapping and slurping Bitty's pussy, moaning in a rumbling deep voice. Then the Janitor reached up with his big, brown hands and started feeling Bitty's breasts. They looked so big in Denny's hands, but so small in the Janitor's. He pinched her puffy nipples with those broad fingers of his, and her eyes rolled back in her head... she started to have another orgasm. This time she was louder than before. Denny was stoking himself like crazy as he watched Bitty buck and shriek. Her body was so beautiful. Her big glasses slid down to the tip of her nose , her beautiful tits danced about, and her ass cheeks quivered.

"Oh, my... Oh, my... OH MY! OH MY!!! OHHHHHH!!!"

Pazel hadn't eaten pussy in more than twenty years. Serena thought it sinful. She didn't give blowjobs either. In fact, she didn't much care for sex at all, other than to procreate. So he sucked up the gringa's sweet juices eagerly. He could taste the faint iron taste of her blood. He knew that his tongue was going deep, past her hymen, licking places that had never been touched by a man's tongue before... the thought made him moan with pure lust. Her tiny body writhed in his hands, and her high voice sang an opera of sex as he conducted her through a long orgasm.

Bitty couldn't stand anymore. Her body fell limp. The Janitor caught her light little body and gently laid her down next to Denny. She instantly pulled Denny's mouth to hers and kissed him. Her hand went to Denny's cock and his hands when to her breasts.

Pazel watched the young lovers kissing each other sweetly. It was innocent but intensely erotic. He and Serena hadn't been like that since their first year together. He sighed sadly. The girl was stroking the boy's cock in such a beautiful, loving way. He felt privileged to be here with them, sharing this special moment in their lives. He felt bad for interrupting their first act of love so clumsily, but he thought it was for the best. After all, the boy wasn't wearing a condom. The last thing these two kids needed was to start off their life with a lot of hungry mouths to feed. Pazel and Serena had eight children. To Serena it was a blessing... to Pazel it was a burden. Then he remembered something. He'd been cleaning out one of the party rooms a few days ago... he'd found some discarded items that he'd put in his pocket for a rainy day. Well, it's raining now!

Denny sat up and looked down at Bitty. She was almost totally on her back, reclining limply in the overstuffed couch, her legs wide open, as she idly stroked his cock with her hand. He looked impotently at her pussy. Dang it all! Why did I leave those condoms in the room! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Then he noticed the Janitor smiling and holding something out. It was a condom wrapper.

Denny took the condom wrapper and looked at it in awe. It was almost as if this mystical Janitor had read his mind!

Bitty noticed the condom in Denny's hand and said, "Yeah! Put it on, Denny!"

"I don't know how."

She sat up and ripped open the wrapper and took the slippery rubber out. She put it over the tip of Denny's cock and tried to unroll it but it wouldn't budge. The Janitor said something in Spanish, then he moved his hands around, trying to mimic something. Bitty ignored him, and just tried yanking the condom harder.

Pazel was trying to tell the girl to flip the condom over. She was obviously trying to unroll it the wrong way. But she didn't understand him. Stupid girl! Pazel reached out in frustration, flipped the condom over, and unrolled it on the boy's hard cock. As he was sliding his hand down he suddenly realized... Madre de Dios! Now I'm touching a man's penis! The devil is really in me today!

Denny couldn't believe that the old guy had just done that. He didn't know whether to be offended or honored. But he didn't worry about it for very long, because Bitty leaned back on the couch and opening her legs wide. He gulped and shakily got on his knees. He placed the tip of his cock between the gorgeous lips of her incomparable pussy. Oh, fuck... I'm gonna fuck Bitty Winter! I'm really gonna do it. I'm really gonna fuck her!!

"Do it already," said Bitty, with a big smile on her face.

Denny pushed himself forward and his cock slid into her, getting tighter as it went. Bitty hissed in a sharp breath. "Does that hurt?" asked Denny.

"A little. But don't stop."

Denny pushed himself in the rest of the way, stunned by the wonderful sight of her pussy lips parting around him. When he was almost completely buried, the head of his cock hit the back wall.

"Ouch! Take it easy!"

"Sorry... I don't know what I'm doing."

"I didn't mean to snap. Fuckadoodle... Denny, you feel so huge inside me. I feel like I'm gonna rip open... but it feels good too."

"Man you're tight, Bitty! Are you squeezing me?"

"I don't think so. I guess I'm just tight 'cause I'm a virgin."

Denny smiled. "Not anymore." She giggled, then gasped as he pulled halfway out, then pushed himself in again, but not far enough to hit the back wall.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers