Field Trip Follies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

"Oh... yeah... that feels good. Keep doing it like that."

So he did. Denny began pulling out and pushing in, over and over again, his mind expanding to the size of the universe. I'm fucking Bitty Winter. I'm really fucking her! Wow. It felt so incredible! He didn't even mind that the Janitor was kneeling nearby, staring at them like a hawk. Bitty began to moan as he fucked her, and her breasts started rolling in wonderful circles. He lifted her skinny legs up and found that he had better control that way.

She moaned in ecstasy, "Denny... Denny.... I can't believe you're fucking me!"

"Well, believe it. I'm totally fucking you." They laughed together, eyes locked. He started going faster and faster. One time he hit her back wall, and said, "Oops, sorry."

"No... it didn't hurt that time. It felt good. Do it again. Oh shit. Oh shit! That feels good... that feels great.... Oh, oh, oh, oh... harder! Harder!"

Pazel quietly moved to the end of the couch to watch the young lovers. His cock was so hard now it was throbbing. He uncomfortably shifted it in his coveralls. Bitty saw the movement and gestured for him to come closer. Don't do it Pazel... don't let that girl touch your cock. But he did. He slid closer and soon her hand was feeling his boner, tugging at it desperately. Then she was pulling at the snaps on the front of his coveralls, and trying to reach down inside. Damn these coveralls! He stood, and stripped down to his underwear and undershirt in record time. If someone catches me now, I'll go to jail for sure! But as soon as he sat she pulled his underwear open and started stroking his fat, dark cock.

Denny was watching in fascination as Bitty stroked the stranger's cock. It was bigger around than his, but a little bit shorter. Her pale hand looked so pretty wrapped around that dark slab of meat. Denny couldn't believe how turned on he felt watching her touch the guy, but it gave him extra energy. Now he was banging the tip of his cock into the back wall of her vagina, making her whimper happily each time.

The girl stopped stroking Pazel, and started pulling on him instead, urging him to come closer. Shit... she wants to suck my cock... don't do it Pazel! But I have to! I have to! Pazel came up to his knees and got close enough to the girl for her to lean over and engulf him with her hot mouth. He moaned deeply, seeing her sweet young lips sliding over his cock. He knew she was some man's daughter, just like his own. If he caught his daughter sucking a forty-three year old janitor's cock, he'd bury that man in the jungle. But instead of the thought making him come to his senses, it made him all the hornier and he started thrusting himself in and out of her mouth, his balls slapping against her soft, young cheek. Oh yeah... I'm mouth-fucking somebody's baby girl...

Denny was pounding her now, harder than ever. He'd already cum twice, so he was confident he'd be able to fuck her for hours and hours. It was wonderful, amazing, and perfect. He worked her up to another whimpering orgasm. She was so transported, she stopped sucking the Janitor's cock and made eye contact with him.

"Oh... Denny... Denny... Denny Shannon... I've wanted you to fuck me since seventh grade."

That came as a total surprise to Denny, and it somehow spurred him to extra energy. He picked up the tempo, his skinny body becoming a blur. Bitty started screaming and writhing and bucking in a long, prolonged vaginal orgasm.

Pazel was thrilled at the sight. As she screamed, her hand was wrapped around his cock, clumsily stroking him and pulling at him... squeezing him tight as her body arched and spasmed. He felt something let loose deep inside his nuts. His mind went blank and his cock began to spurt.

Denny was fucking like crazy when he saw the Janitor cumming all over Bitty. Long, white ropes of cum shot out onto her tits, her neck, her open mouth, her hair, her glasses... eight or nine times. It was insanely erotic. It triggered something deep in Denny's nuts, and a floodgate let loose. He bucked and fucked and shot the condom full of cum as Bitty shrieked and the Janitor moaned.

Denny kept thrusting long after the last of his orgasm had passed, because Bitty was still cumming and he wanted to keep her there as long as possible. But then his cock began to soften, and the condom was starting to slip off, so he stopped thrusting. Then he felt, much to his amazement, Bitty's pussy rippling all around his shaft. She was quivering, as she lay there, covered with cum... gasping and giggling.

"Oh... Fuckadoodle, Denny. That was so good. So ding dang good!"

He laughed and the Janitor joined in. It was crazy.

Bitty looked down at her chest. "Wow... he sure made a mess of me."

"Well, he's the Janitor. I guess it's his job to clean you up."

"You're right." Bitty reached up and put her hand around the back of the Janitor's neck and pulled him down.

At first, Pazel thought she wanted him to kiss her, but then she pulled him to her cum-covered breasts. Madre de Dios... she wants me to lick her clean. I've never done that before... lick my own cum. It's obscene! But he did it anyway, opening his mouth and licking his own cum off her tight, young body. He slurped it out of her belly button, then off of her wonderful boobs, then off her neck and ear. Before he made it up to her face, though, she pushed Pazel back, then pulled her boyfriend up. The boy pulled out of her pussy, and crawled up onto her lap.

Denny kissed her, tasting the Janitor's cum all over her lips. It was so weird... but she was holding his head in such a way that he realized she wanted him to lick her face clean, so he did. He stuck out his tongue and licked the Janitor's cum off her nose and lips, and even slurped up the pools of it that were on her glasses, swallowing the spunky, salty goo. Oh damn... this is so gay. But when he was mostly done, she hugged him tight and kissed him deeply, the Janitor's cum swirling around their tongues. Oh... shit... I love this girl.

Pazel watched for a while, but he knew that it was time to go. If he stayed any longer, she might want him to fuck her... and he would probably do it too. But it didn't seem right. The boy had looked a bit hurt when she started sucking him. How would the boy feel if she fucked me too? He stood, and quietly pulled his coveralls on. He took two more condoms out of his pocket and laid them on the couch next to the Gringos. Then he noticed that the condom had fallen off the boy's cock when he pulled out of his girl, so he picked it up and noticed how full it was. He considered, for one weird moment, slurping the boy's cum out of the receptacle, but decided that was really not something he could forgive himself for doing. He tossed the condom in the trash, then turned the lamp off, plunging the area in darkness.

By the time Denny and Bitty came up for air several minutes later, the Janitor was long gone, as if he'd never been there at all... a phantom. Bitty laughed.

Denny could only see the glitter of Bitty's braces in the darkness. He felt a wave of love for her, stronger than anything he'd ever felt before. He couldn't understand it. She'd sucked another guy's cock right in front of him, but he loved her anyway... maybe even more because of their shared experience. He would never have thought it was possible.

She pulled him tight and sighed. "That was perfect, Denny. Absolutely perfect."

"Yeah."

Bitty spoke softly, with overflowing emotion. "I love you, Denny Shannon."

She felt Denny's body go tense in her arms. Oh no... I shouldn't have told him. I'm ruining everything.

But after a minute of total silence in the dark, she felt something wet drop on her cheek. Denny sniffed and said, "I love you right back, Bitty Winter."

* * *

Please vote, and leave a comment if you have time! I will be loading the next chapter in a few days, so please check back!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers