Field Trip Follies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey's phone started ringing. It was Farinella's ringtone.

Lindsey came to her senses. What the fucking fuck am I doing? She's my sister! This can't happen. She forced herself to say, "Truce."

"Truce," replied Katie with a disappointed tone.

Lindsey got off Katie and picked up the phone, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Hello, Farinella. How..."

"Oh, my lord, Mrs. Foster, it's a total disaster! A total disaster..." then she yelled at someone, "No, Stan! Wrong foot! Wrong foot! Don't you know your right foot from your left? Wake up! You look half asleep! Dannazione! Mr. Dodder, what are you doing over there? Get them in line! Porco mondo!!"

Lindsey could feel the undiluted power of the Band Director's Italian fury through the phone. "Farinella... Farinella, calm down. They're just kids."

Farinella sighed. "I know... I know... but they're completely falling apart... and seven kids are missing! Seven kids!! Where are they? You need to find them! All the chaperones have their hands full! I have copies of all the student's keycards on the dresser, in my notebook. Do you see them?"

"Just a sec... okay... got 'em. Who's missing?"

"Brant West... his roommates said he's probably still be asleep in his room. Go wake him up... he's in room 6055... and send him down on the double!"

Damn... Brant stayed up all night writing the story... no wonder he's still asleep. Lindsey went to the pile of room cards and found his. "Okay, got his key... who else?"

"Denny Shannon and Bitty Winter."

Lindsey smiled. Denny, you dog! Good for you! She giggled. "Ah, young love."

"Maledizione, Mrs. Foster! This is no time to be cavalier! Those children are under our care! They were both missing from their rooms this morning! Who knows what mischief they may be up to! But go check their rooms anyway. 6058 and 6011. They might be there. I have Mrs. Panatier searching the lobby."

"Okay... no problem. Who else is missing?"

"All the girls in room 6015. They must have overslept. Just go wake them up and send them down, rapidamente!"

"Okay, I'll do my..." but the phone hung up, just as Farinella started yelling at someone else.

Lindsey saw Katie pulling on a shirt. "I was hoping to talk, but I've got to check some rooms first."

"Yeah?"

"Missing kids. Fuck! Come help."

Katie pulled on her jeans. "Ready."

They went out into the hallway. Lindsey handed Katie Bitty Winter's keycard. "Go see if she's in her room. 6011. I'm gonna go check Denny's room."

Denny's room was empty. When she came out into the hall, Katie was jogging toward her. "Nope, nobody home."

"Fuck. Those kids. Damn." She grinned, and started laughing.

Katie looked at her quizzically. "What?"

"I think it's my fault. I sort of hooked those kids up... encouraged them to kiss. They made out on the bus yesterday afternoon for hours. I guess... I guess they slipped out of their rooms early for a little rendezvous. Boy, I'm glad I gave Denny those condoms."

Katie looked at her sister open-mouthed. "You... you gave a student condoms, so he could fuck another student?"

Lindsey blushed. "I guess when you put it that way it sounds pretty bad."

"Yeah. Pretty bad," Katie said with a smile. "Okay, who next?"

Lindsey walked to Brant West's room. She hesitated with the keycard near the scanner.

Katie said, "What is it?"

"This is Brant's room."

She opened the door just as Katie whispered, "No, sis... no, you can't go in there. Let me."


Lindsey looked into the dark room. Brad was sleeping on his side, facing the door, dressed in his full band uniform, his bass drum sitting on the floor next to him. He must have gotten fully dressed with the boys before falling asleep from exhaustion. He's so cute... so fucking hot. His short tan hair... his chiseled face... his fucking kissable lips. She felt a confusing surge of lust and love. "Damn." Katie's right. If I go in there, I'll end up fucking him for sure, in front of Katie if necessary. I want him so fucking bad...

She reluctantly backed off, whispering, "Tell him that he's late. The band is waiting for him in the parking lot. I'll go check the other room... they all overslept. See you in a minute."

Katie held the door ajar and watched Lindsey trudge up the hallway. She waited until Lindsey stopped in front room 6015. Then Katie stepped into Brant's room. The curtains were closed and the lights were off, making the room as dark as night.

"Uh... excuse me." She knocked on the table next to the door, but Brant didn't stir. She cleared her throat loudly. "Uh... Brant West. You're late, dude. The band's waiting." But he didn't move a muscle. "Fuck." Katie flipped the switch, making every light in the room blaze to life. Brant stirred, but he didn't wake up. He just rolled onto his back and hooked his arm over his eyes to block out the light.

Katie saw that Brant hadn't buttoned the big silver buttons on the front of his tight blue pants. His boxers were protruding from the wide-open fly, revealing a gigantic morning boner. Katie walked up to him, mesmerized. The door closed behind her. Holy shit. It's gotta be nine inches at least! Damn...

Brant moaned and scratched his nut sack. This caused the head of his penis to work its way out of the boxers' fly. "Fuck," hissed Katie, as the fabric settled, revealing Brant's thick, sleek cock to her hungry eyes. She hadn't seen such a perfect cock since college. Holy shit... that's an epic cock right there. Wow. No wonder Lindsey wants to fuck him again. Too bad he's all in love with her and shit. And too bad he's her student. That's one dangerous cock...Fuck... this boy's gonna get Lindsey fired for sure. Love makes guys stupid. He'll end up in front of her house singing love songs, and then Mark will fucking murder him... shit... at the very least he'll divorce Lindsey. Then what will happen to Diana? That caveman will take her away is what. Fuck... this boy is one dangerous motherfucker. He's gonna ruin Lindsey's life... ruin Diana's life too. Fuck. What we need here is to make this guy fall in love with someone else.

A light went off in Katie's mind, and a broad, wicked grin spread out on her face. But before she could make a move, she needed permission. She took out her iPhone and sent a text to her girlfriend Amanda back in Jacksonville.

"Hey hun. U there?"

She only had to wait a few seconds before a reply popped up, "Morning, baby. How's your sister?"

"Fine. Tell you later. Hooked up last night with a hot Italian woman. ;)"

"Mmmm. Tasty?"

"Bennisimo!"

"Details!"

"No time for details. Opportunity is knocking." Before pushing send, she took a photo of Brant's naked cock and attached it to the message.

A minute later there was a reply, "Yummy. Wish I was there. Go for it."

She knew that would be the answer. They had a totally open relationship, but it didn't hurt to ask. She would have called Amanda the previous night if it hadn't been so late. "Luv u," she typed.

A minute later she received a reply. "Don't forget your real home." The message had a photograph of Amanda's glistening, open pussy attached to it.

Katie grinned, then typed. "Mmmm. Later. Gotta go, things to do, cocks to suck." She added a string of hearts to close out the message.

That having been taken care of, she considered her opening move. She could wake Brant up and talk to him about how Lindsey was too old for him. Then she could suggest that he cast his attentions elsewhere. Toward someone a bit younger and a bit less married. And a bit less his teacher. But she realized that would involve a lot of talking, but time was of the essence. If she took too long, Lindsey might come looking. That left only one other option.

She flipped off the main light switch again, plunging the room into near darkness. Then she turned on the lamp next to the bed, but dialed it down so it was only glowing slightly. He sighed in his sleep, and took his arm from his face, and she saw how handsome he was: neatly cropped, sandy hair, chiseled features, and a strong nose. Goddamn... his face is just as handsome as his cock.

Katie stripped naked, then stepped up onto the bed. She didn't waste time with preliminaries. She straddled Brant backward and squatted, lowering her pussy lips to the huge head of his throbbing torpedo. She was wet, but even so, as she lowered herself the first three inches, she felt her vagina stretching wide around his incredible girth. She gasped, willing her vaginal muscles to relax enough to take him in. Then she put her hands on her knees and slowly squatted, filling her pussy inch by glorious inch, until her entire abdomen felt as if it were utterly crammed full of cock. Finally she felt the head of Brant's monster pressing into her womb, making her utter a plaintive moan. "Holy fucking Christ..."

Brant had been having an anxious dream in which a pack of female lions were slowly circling him, looking at him and licking their lips with drooling hunger. Then suddenly, one of them pounced on him. He fell to his back, a fierce lioness above him, holding him down, her fiery orange eyes devouring him. Terror leapt in his heart... then he felt something strange... horrific... wonderful... His cock was sliding slowly into her warm, tight pussy. He looked up and she wasn't a lioness anymore. It was Mrs. Foster, wearing a pith helmet and a safari jacket, her long, dark hair swirling around, forming a halo around her wonderful, wise face, as she straddled his hard cock. She started to ride herself up and down on him, plunging powerfully on each down-stroke until he felt himself banging into her depths.

He was vaguely aware that he was dreaming... but it felt so real! He'd never had such a vivid, physically lucid sex dream before! He could feel her wetness dripping down his cock onto his balls. He could feel the bed bouncing under his back as she rode him with increasing power and speed.

Brant opened his eyes. In the dim illumination of his reading light, he saw that someone was straddling him backward. He mumbled groggily, "Who? Who is it?"

She moaned in a low voice, "The Lion Tamer."

Suddenly he knew. Oh fuck! It's Mrs. Foster! She's fucking me! Oh holy shit! It took several seconds to wake up enough to truly believe that it was really happening. It's not a dream! She's really here! And her body was more perfect, more beautiful than he'd ever imagined. She had a perfect ass... so round and wonderful, he just had to touch it. It was even softer than it looked. He felt a surge of love filling every fiber of his being. "I love you, Mrs. Foster! I love you! I lo..."

"Shhhhhh."

Mrs. Foster bent forward, resting her hands on his shins and started to ride his full length up and down. He stared in mesmerized wonder at the sight of his huge cock disappearing into her sparkling wet pussy. She's so tight! I don't remember her being this tight... damn, it feels like she's gonna crush me!

Meanwhile...

Just before opening the door, Lindsey heard the thumping sound of pop music coming through the girl's door. She also smelled the spicy scent of pot. Oh fuck... what are these silly girls up to? She opened the door and was shocked at the sight of a thin naked girl with long blue hair standing with her back to the door, one foot up on the bed, and her hands manipulating her pussy. What the fuck?

Lindsey stepped quickly into the room and shut the door behind her. It took a moment to recognize the girl as Ayako Sakaya, the foreign exchange student from Japan. Lindsey walked around her and saw that Ayako was looking down at another naked girl who was sleeping on her back in the bed. Oh fuck... that's Dana Lee! Lindsey's heart raced at the sight of Dana Lee's long, bony-thin body, which was tanned a deep coppery color from head to toe. Dana Lee's belly was wet, as was the bed around her. What the fuck is going on in here?

Lindsey watched in fascination as Ayako fingered her pussy, the pubes of which were dyed bright blue to match her hair. The girl moaned and quaked, then inserted her entire hand into her pussy for a few intense seconds, the pulled it out and spurted a wide, wet spray of cum all over Dana Lee's sleeping body. It was utterly surreal and incredibly filthy! Lindsey felt as if she'd just stumbled into somebody else's wet dream. Sure, Lindsey had seen and done a lot of crazy things in her life, but this was truly shocking. A girl squirting on a sleeping girl? That's the kind of thing drunk frat boys do! Not cute, friendly little schoolgirls from Japan. I have to stop this! "Ayako!"

Ayako turned, her face lighting up with happy recognition. "Sensei Foster!" She jumped gleefully toward Lindsey, high as a kite, and gave her a huge hug. Lindsey smelled the heady aroma of pussy and felt the wetness of Ayako's hands on the back of her neck. She tried not to get turned on, but it was simply impossible. Ayako was utterly adorable.

"Let me look at your eyes Ayako." Sure enough, the giggling girl's pupils were totally dilated. Ayako was babbling something to her in Japanese, apparently having forgotten to use her English. Ayako was one of Lindsey's favorite students. In addition to having her in English 1, she also tutored her twice a week after school. At the beginning of the school year, Ayako hadn't been able to say a word in English except the random phrases that occasionally popped up in her favorite J-pop songs. But now she could carry on conversations easily, though she didn't know how to use proper grammar yet. Ayako was joy to teach, dedicated and energetic... just a wonderful girl.

And now she was licking Lindsey's cheek and humping her leg as she stood there in stunned disbelief. She could feel Ayako's wet, fuzzy pussy rubbing up and down her bare kneecap. "Ayako, what are you doing?"

Ayako moaned in Japanese, "I'm so horny, sensei Foster-san. Teach me what it's like for a woman to lick my pussy. Make love to me, sensei! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy, and I'll squirt all over your face!"

Lindsey pushed Ayako back, but the girl kept coming toward her. She felt Ayako's full breasts pressing into her hands for several seconds. Her pussy groaned with lust, but she said, "Ayako, Ayako! Calm down. Take a deep breath. This isn't what you want. You're just high. So try to calm down." She pushed Ayako until the girl sat down on the bed next to Dana Lee, looking up dreamily, her eyes as big and wet as a Manga girl's.

The smell of pot was thick in the room, but that didn't explain anything. Pot didn't turn sweet, innocent girls into nymphomaniacs. "What did you take, Ayako?"

Ayako giggled, then answered, but only in Japanese, so Lindsey was just as clueless as before. Then Ayako plopped sensuously onto her back next to Dana Lee, opened her legs wide, and began to masturbate. Lindsey watched with frustrated fascination as the pale girl's delicate fingers slipped into her sopping wet, brown-lipped pussy. I shouldn't be looking... she's my student... but fuck... what a pretty kitty. Ayako inserted her two middle fingers and jerked herself hard for several seconds, then pulled her hand out suddenly and slapped her clit as a broad spritz of cum shot out, spattering Lindsey's naked legs. Lindsey moaned with helpless desire and dropped to her knees, fully intending to bury her face in Ayako's hot, wet cunt.

Then Lindsey heard girls giggling in the bathroom and popped back to her senses. What are you doing Lindsey? Ayako's fucked up... stoned off her ass! If you do this, she'll freak out when she sobers up... fuck... do I really want to instigate an international incident? You're in deep enough shit as it is!

She went to the bathroom door and opened it, seeing another surreal sight. Alyson Ferrie, the gorgeous red-headed baton twirler, was lying on her back on the long counter while a chubby girl with short blue hair was drawing all over her naked body with a big, black, permanent marker! Alyson's face and breasts were already covered, and the girl was now working on her belly, drawing with incredible intensity all around Alyson's fire-haired pussy.

Lindsey shrieked, "What the fuck are you doing?"

The blue haired girl turned. Her face lit up as she said, "Mrs. Foster!" She snickered, then said, "Just have a seat and wait your turn!" Then she laughed and returned to her drawing.

Lindsey recognized the girl as Brandi Osterhott, one of her most amusing students from Creative Writing. Brandi had terrible grammar, but her imagination was totally off-the-hook. Reading her work was always a joy, because it was bursting with pure creativity, and she often embellished her stories with elaborate little drawings. She always gave Brandi B's for pure awesomeness, and would have given her A's if she could spell worth a shit. Lindsey was stunned by the elaborate tattoo on Brandi's arms and chest. A complicated Celtic knot enmeshed the girl's large, pale breasts. But as elaborate as Brandi's tattoo was, the drawing she was doing on Alyson's body was even more elaborate. She must have been working on it for hours.

"What the fuck are you doing, Brandi? She can't march in the parade like that!!"

Alyson had a dazed, dreamy expression on her face. Her pupils were so dilated, that her emerald irises were almost invisible. She said, "It's cool, Mrs. Foster. She's transforming me."

Brandi laughed like a mad-scientist and said, "Yessss, her transmogrification shall soon be complete, then the world shall see the monster she has truly become! Ha, ha, ha, haaa!"

Lindsey watched in horrified fascination as Brandi finished the last lines, drawing them right onto Alyson's swollen pussy lips. Then Lindsey's eyes roved over Alyson's naked body. The swooping black lines made her look freaky, but she had an incredible figure. Full, firm C-cups, and a soft, sexy belly. Brandi made one last swoop, and then rubbed the marker tip all over Alyson's clit turning it black. Then she stepped back. "Stand, my monster! Stand! LIVE, LIVE, LIIIIIIIIVEEE!!!"

Alyson stood and looked at herself in the mirror with smoldering intensity. Lindsey was horrified. How the fuck am I gonna explain this to Farinella? She's gonna freak the fuck out! Alyson can't march like this! Oh fuck... her mother... her goddamn law-suit-crazy mother is gonna sue the school for sure!

Alyson said, "Do you see, Mrs. Foster? Do you see? Me. Rising from the ashes. Becoming myself. My true self."

Suddenly Lindsey understood what she was looking at. Brandi had drawn the mythical phoenix on Alyson's belly. It was bursting to life from a gout of fire that was brightly colored by Alyson's red bush of pubic hair. The Phoenix rose from there, spreading its long, feathery wings across her breasts. Its lithe neck and head curved across Alyson's sensuous collarbone. Flames surrounded the creature, spreading out on Alyson's ribcage, arms and back. It also flickered hotly up her face, all the way to her forehead.

Brandi clapped. "Shit, yeah! That looks fuckin' great, Alyson! Uncle X is gonna have a great time inking that."

Alyson turned to Brandi, her eyes still smoldering, "But I want you to do it, Brandi. I want you to ink my tits." As she said this, Alyson pulled Brandi's hands up, pressing them against her breasts. Lindsey moaned at the incredible sight of Brandi's ink-stained fingers digging deep into Alyson's marked-up flesh. Brandi bit her lip with undisguised lust.

Lindsey said, "Girls..." but Brandi and Alyson threw their young bodies together, clumsily meshing their wide-open mouths with gasps and slobbering moans. It was an explosive moment which sent them spinning and careening around the room like two battling weasels. They bounced off the counter, sweeping their makeup and shampoo all over the floor, then banged loudly against the wall, bending the towel bar, and finally crashed into Lindsey. She put her hands out to stop their crazy trajectory. They pushed her back against the door with a bang, but she held on tight, to keep them from tripping over the toilet. She tried to calm them down, saying, "Girls, girls, girls..." but they ignored her and continued kissing each other with sloppy desperation, just inches from her face, sending Lindsey's already crazy libido into overdrive. She couldn't help but marvel at the creamy softness of their naked backs.