Field Trip Follies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayako pulled Brandi down into the empty bed and they started making out again. Lindsey thought of intervening, but decided it would keep them occupied for a while, until the Valium took effect... if it took effect. She gently rapped on the bathroom door and tried to coax Alyson into letting her in.

Meanwhile...

Katie was riding the biggest cock she'd had in years. Reggie's is big, but not like this. She stood and turned, lowering herself onto his throbbing bazooka, facing him this time. Luckily her hair was hanging around her face, or he might have realized she wasn't Lindsey. He reached up and for a moment she thought he was going to fondle her tits, but instead, he entwined her fingers with his, helping to support her as she rode him. For some reason the sweetness of that choice touched her a bit. Boy... he really is in love with Lindsey, isn't he? In the near darkness, she could see the expression of awe on his handsome face. Tears were glittering in his eyes... it was so hot! She hadn't made a guy cry in ages. But then she thought, Fuck... I'm not making him cry. Lindsey is!

From this direction, his cock helmet was rubbing back and forth over her G-spot, so she began to feel an orgasm coming on. Her abdomen started quaking, and she began to pound herself on him harder and harder, gasping from the sheer crazy stretch he was subjecting her to. She could feel his monster cock swelling and hardening, and his fingers gripped hers tighter and tighter until her hands were aching. But she squeezed them right back and rode him like a bucking bronco, knowing that in only moments he was going to erupt inside her.

She moaned lightly, trying to imitate Lindsey's softer voice, "Yeah... yeah... yeah... cum for me. Cum for me, Brant. Fill the Lion Tamer's pussy. Fill me up... oh yeah... like that!" She felt a surge of semen rushing up his cock.


Brant grunted, "Oh my god! Mrs. Foster! I love you! I love you!.." as he shot load after load into his beautiful teacher's tight little pussy. She let go of his hands and dropped to her knees, too weak to support herself anymore. Instantly his hands went to her tits and her rock-hard nipples fell into the gap between his fingers. Her pussy was rippling around his cock, as she went through a whimpering, moaning orgasm. He noticed, with surprise, that she had a little silver hoop in her bellybutton. He was certain he'd seen her bellybutton before in the classroom. She sometimes wore short shirts that rode up as she wrote on the blackboard. But he'd never seen a bellybutton ring before. I wonder when she got that?

Mrs. Foster leaned back and started rubbing her clit like crazy. He marveled at the sight of her delicate little fingers swirling around that amazing little lump of flesh. He vaguely noticed that her fingernails were painted red. Is that the color they were yesterday? I thought they were clear... damn, why am I worrying about her nail color? I'm fucking Mrs. Foster! This is awesome! Suddenly her belly began to quiver, and a sharp, wet spurt of liquid erupted out of her pussy, spreading out over his cock and darkening the tails of his bright blue jacket. Oh shit... she's cumming on me! That's so fucking hot!

Katie moaned and shook, as she felt his cock getting softer and softer inside her cunt. Suddenly she wanted to feel his tongue, so she surged upward in one swift move, and straddled his face, smothering him with her pussy.

Brant could hardly believe it. My mouth is on Mrs. Foster's pussy! Oh shit, she tastes good! She was absolutely dripping wet and started humping his face like crazy, rubbing her hard little clit up and down the tip of his nose. He'd only ever gone down on his girlfriend two or three times, but she wasn't nearly as wet and tasty as Mrs. Foster. In fact, she smelled sort of fishy. But not Mrs. Foster! She smelled like a savory dish from a gourmet restaurant. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue between her pussy lips, sliding it deep inside, as far as it would go. Her musky juices trickled into his mouth... then something thick and salty. Oh shit... my cum... I'm eating my own cum! He thought that would have grossed him out, but he was in heaven. He grabbed her beautiful little brown ass with his hands and started licking her pussy from bottom to top, lapping up his gooey seed and slurping it down. She was whimpering happily, and her legs were quaking like crazy, so he kept it up, smearing both of their juices all over his face, enjoying the sensation of her vagina expanding and contracting around his tongue.

Katie loved the feel of Brant's slight stubble against her tender pussy. He was giving her an amazing orgasm, even though she could tell he really didn't know what he was doing. That was okay, she was rubbing her clit against his strong nose just right, and waves of pure pleasure were radiating through her body, making her thighs quiver uncontrollably. "Oh shit! Brant! Yeah! So fucking good! So fucking good!"

It suddenly occurred to Brant that Mrs. Foster's pussy was cleanly shaven... but the last time he'd touched her there she'd had a fuzzy patch of brown fur. He grinned. She shaved herself for me! Oh shit. She loves me. She really loves me. He began to fuck her pussy with his tongue, trying to imitate a cock. She moaned happily. Then he brought his hand around and stuck a finger into her velvety canal, marveling at the incredible softness and warmth inside her cunt. He began to fuck her with his finger, as he felt her opening wide then added a second finger r. She gasped joyfully, and a spurt of juice shot out of her pussy right into his mouth. He swallowed it without a second's thought. Oh shit! I'm drinking her cum! I'm drinking Mrs. Foster's cum!

His cock was rock hard again, so he scooted out from under her, turned around, shot to his knees, grabbed her silky smooth hips and pulled her ass toward him. He positioned the head of his cock over the fleshy slot between her legs and thrust himself deep inside her, sinking balls deep. She let out a moan so deep he could feel it rumbling around his shaft. With her skewered like that, he desperately unbuttoned his coat, popping a button or two in the process, and tossed it to the floor. Then he ripped off his undershirt, and started screwing her doggy style.

He wanted to see her better, so he leaned over and turned up the light next to the bed. Yeah, that's better. Her ass was perfect. Not a blemish. And the same beautiful pale brown as her face. "Oh, Mrs. Foster. You're so beautiful."

Katie didn't hear him. She felt so good that for a few moments she completely lost her sense of self. She was nothing but a quivering, cumming receptacle for a massive rod of flesh that was skewering her with god-like power. She began to slip from orgasm to orgasm as she whimpered and moaned and shook. She could hardly believe this boy was a virgin only two days ago.

Brant loved the sight of his thick, pale cock, sliding into Mrs. Foster's perfect vagina, stretching the delicate skin between her pussy and ass until it was paper-thin. His own white cum was oozing out along the margin, forced out by the sheer size of his cock and the crazy tightness of her canal. He could feel every inch of himself sliding in and out of her velvety depths. It felt impossibly good. She started thrusting herself back against him, forcing him to pick up the pace. Soon he was pounding her so hard that his big, fuzzy balls started slapping against her labia. It hurt a little bit, but he didn't care. He was slapping his balls against Mrs. Foster's pussy, and all was right in the world.

He stared down at her, trying to soak up every detail of her adorable little body. The gentle curvature of her spine... the delicate arcs of her ribcage... the deliciously flexing beauty of her shoulder blades... the shimmery softness of her long dark-brown hair... Hmm... that's odd. Normally her hair was totally straight, but now it was slightly wavy. He grinned. She did her hair for me too. Shit. She's my girl now! I just know it.

The pace picked up until the whole bed was shaking like crazy, making the headboard bang against the wall. She shrieked and he felt a flood of warm pussy juice spray against his balls. That triggered something deep inside, and for the second time in ten minutes, he felt an orgasm of his own coming on. He wrapped his big hands around her narrow waist and lifted her up, so her knees left the bed, just as he'd seen guys do in porn. She was as light as a feather and tight as a drum. Now that he was in charge of setting the pace, he slowed it down to postpone his orgasm, sliding his cock powerfully all the way in and all the way out. He moaned, "Oh god, oh god, oh god... I'm gonna cum again, Mrs. Foster! Oh... oh... oh..."

"Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me Brant! Fuck your little schoolteacher! Fuck me harder and I'll give you extra credit!"

Brant couldn't believe she was saying that, it was so hot, although her voice did sound a little weird. "You want it, Mrs. Foster? You want it?"

"Yeah, give it to me harder, big boy! Fuck me! Fuck your teacher! Fuck your teacher! Harder! Harder!"

And so he did. He fucked his teacher hard, and fast, slamming into her so powerfully he was afraid he might give her bruises. His cock felt like it was on fire, but soon squirts of her pussy juice cooled it off.

Katie began to scream and quiver uncontrollably. His hands were so strong, she was utterly in his control... a frail little rag doll being utterly ravished. She felt his thrusts growing more purposeful, and his cock swelling in size, which told her that that he was on the verge of cumming again. Holy shit, that was fast!

"Fill me up, Brant. Fill your teacher up with cum!"

Something about her voice was bothering Brant down deep inside. It just didn't sound right. Like maybe she had a cold or something. It was a little deeper and a little sharper. But he was too busy fucking the daylights out of her to worry about it that much. He felt a pressure building up in his abdomen. He could actually feel his cum letting loose somewhere down deep inside, but felt as if it were slowly moving up his shaft, inch by wonderful inch, instead of blasting forth quickly like the first time. It was an almost miraculous feeling, as if he were having an orgasm in slow motion.

Finally, it burst out of the swollen head of his cock and he roared, feeling the primordial power blasting into this woman... into his woman. With each powerful thrust he spurted another shot into her velvety vagina. He pulled out at the very end, so he could watch the last surge of white cum shoot out of his cock against Mrs. Foster's perfect pussy lips. Then he shoved himself inside her flooded pussy again and fucked her some more, his cock not even softening for a moment this time. He kept at it, until she was screaming and whimpering and shrieking.

Katie's entire body started quaking. She could no longer hold herself up with her arms, but Brant was holding her up entirely by her hips with his big, strong hands. An explosion of pure pleasure rocked Katie to the core. "I'm cumming! Oh shit! So good! So! Fucking! Gooooood!!!"

By this time, Brant's entire body was slick with sweat, but he felt like he could keep thrusting forever. He'd never done any of this before, but it felt so right. So easy. So effortless. Because he was in love. Because she was in love. Because they were made for each other.

After several more minutes of thrusting Mrs. Foster put her hand back and huskily whimpered, "Stop! Please! Too much! Too much!" Brant stopped, and slowly lowered her to the bed. His cum-covered cock popped out of her pussy with a wet smack. Brant looked down at her, his heart overflowing with love. She was gasping and quivering on her belly, her beautiful ass shaking deliciously with orgasmic aftershocks. He leaned forward, and took her butt cheeks in his hands and kissed her right on the crack. That made him think of the time Tanner Wyckes called him an 'ass kisser' for giving Mrs. Foster a birthday present. He smiled. I am an ass kisser. I'm literally kissing my teacher's ass and I love it!

He slowly kissed his way up her sweaty back, running his hands all over her perfect little body, each kiss a testament of the pure love he felt in his heart. She moaned with happiness. What a beautiful sound. He glowed with the knowledge that he'd given her an incredible orgasm. His dad had told him that giving a woman an orgasm was the best thing in the world, and he was so right! Brant kissed up, up, up, to the nape of her neck, and breathed in her wonderful perfume. But... wait... something is wrong. She doesn't smell right... this isn't Mrs. Foster's perfume!

He sat up with a shot and said, "Who are you?"

"I told you," Katie answered, as she turned to him, lifting the hair from her face, "I'm the Lion Tamer."

"Fuck!" Brant shrieked. He jumped backward off the bed before clumsily plopping onto his ass on the other bed. "What the fuck!? What the fuck!? Who the fuck are YOU!!?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Chapter 10 will load VERY Soon if it isn't already up, and is a direct continuation of this chapter.

Please vote, and leave a comment if you like! Yeah, that's right. I'm a vote and comment whore. Vote me baby, vote me harder! Yeah! Just like that! Oh yeah, vote, vote, vote... then comment all over my face!!

C.B. Summers