Field Trip Follies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Blinded by lust, Lindsey ran her hands up their necks and into their silken hair. She held their beautiful young heads in the palms of her hands and stopped them from wriggling so desperately. Then she pushed them together gently, controlling their kiss, so their tongues could fully meet... so they could really savor the moment, instead of just slobbering all over creation. They responded, with deep, satisfied moans, as their tongues entwined.


Lindsey leaned forward and kissed Brandi's cheek gently. Then she pulled Alyson's long red hair aside and pressed her lips against Alyson's willowy neck, running her tongue slowly up and around Alyson's jaw-line then into her ear. Alyson almost swooned. If Lindsey and Brandi hadn't both been holding her tight, she would have crashed to the floor. Lindsey swirled Alyson's ear with her tongue, then started to fuck it, as if it were a tiny little cunt. Alyson leaned back with ecstasy, moaning loudly. "Oh, fuuuuuuck..."

Then Lindsey turned, making momentary eye contact with Brandi, just long enough to see the interest there. Then her lips meshed with Brandi's, and she felt her student's tongue stud swirling around the roof of her mouth. Moments later she felt Alyson's tongue penetrating her ear canal, making every hair on the back of her neck stand erect. Meanwhile, she ran her hands down both girl's backs, and across their soft young asses, and began to slip her fingers sensuously between their butt cheeks.

Lindsey heard her own inner voice screaming at her faintly, as if from a great distance. What the fuck are you doing Lindsey? You have to stop doing this! NOW! STOP!!! NOW!

Lindsey broke the kiss, and let go of their behinds. They started kissing again, and groping each other's breasts. She reached up and grabbed a fistful of each girl's hair and yanked back hard, making them yelp in pain.

"Ow! Ow!!!" Alyson stumbled back, and plopped onto her butt on the floor holding her head.

Brandi stepped back, her eyes wide with surprise, feeling as if she'd just been shaken awake. She saw the wild look on Mrs. Foster's face. Wow... she looks totally freaked. "Sorry, Mrs. Foster..." She couldn't think of what else to say. In fact, she wasn't sorry at all. She'd never kissed any girls before tonight, and now she'd kissed three... her best friend Ayako, the hottest girl in school Alyson Ferrie, and now her favorite teacher! This was one of the coolest nights of her life. She smiled and started giggling.

Lindsey grabbed the bathrobes hanging on the back of the door and handed one to Brandi. "I... I guess I should be the one apologizing. I don't know what came over me."

Alyson was crying softly now, like a scolded child. "You pulled my hair!"

Lindsey kneeled and draped the other bathrobe over Alyson's shoulders. "I'm so sorry, sweetie. I just couldn't think of a better way to get your attention. Now you girls need to tell me, what kind of drugs have you been taking?"

Alyson looked up at Lindsey with her totally dilated pupils and said, "What do you mean? We haven't been..."

"Stop it, Alyson. The room reeks of pot... but that wouldn't dilate your pupils like this. Have you been snorting coke?"

Alyson looked horrified, "Coke? Fuck no! Fuck the fuck no! Fuck no! Fuck no! Fuck no... no coke! My Mother would kill me! Don't tell... please don't tell on me, Mrs. Foster, please, please, please..."

She continued to babble and weep, so Lindsey stood and looked at Brandi. The blue-haired chubby girl was still naked, having absent-mindedly dropped the robe to the floor. Lindsey looked into Brandi's bright blue eyes. Her pupils were dilated too, but not as badly as Alyson's and Ayako's. "Okay, Brandi. What did you guys take? Pills? What did they look like?"


"We didn't take anything Mrs. Foster. I swear. We don't do drugs. We're innocent little girls." Brandi snorted and cracked up, unable to keep a straight face.

"Brandi, do you know what time it is?" Brandi looked surprised by the question, as if she'd forgotten entirely about the concept of time. Lindsey looked at her watch and read, "8:48". Then she looked at Brandi again, but the time seemed to mean nothing to the girl. "You're late for practice."

Brandi's eyes lit up. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck!" She dodged past Lindsey and tried to pull Alyson to her feet, but Alyson kept clumsily falling back on her ass. "We gotta get dressed Alyson! We're late! We're late!"

Alyson was still mumbling, "Please don't tell... please don't tell... please...," having gone into a bit of a trance.

Lindsey grabbed Brandi's shoulders to stop her from trying to yank Alyson to her feet. "You can't go down there like this! Just look at her! Do you think she can spin a baton? Do you think that YOU can spin a flag?"

Brandi thought about it for a minute then grinned, showing the big gap in her front teeth, and laughed. "You're right. We're fucked up! But we only smoked some weed. Honestly. But... I think there was something in it. Something magical! Fuck... I feel so... weird... and horny. Hey, teacher, gimme a kiss."

Suddenly Brandi grabbed Lindsey and pulled her in for a big-breasted hug, and tried to kiss her lips, but Lindsey turned her head, feeling Brandi's slobbery lips on her cheeks. She fought the urge to start making out again. "Focus, Brandi! Focus!"

Brandi stepped back, "Yeah, you're right. No time for fucking around. Gotta get dressed!" She opened the bathroom door and stepped into the room. Ayako was sitting on the edge of the bed, one hand gently stroking Dana Lee's leg, the other holding a joint to her lips. She was sucking in a deep hit. Brandi was suddenly excited. "Hey, I thought we smoked them all! Gimme a hit, Ayako-san!"

Lindsey yanked the joint from Brandi's hand before she could bring it to her lips. "No, Brandi. You've had enough!"

Brandi folded her arms under her large, tattooed breasts and pouted, as Lindsey sniffed the joint. It smelled normal. She took hit from it, and felt the acidic sting of smoke in her lungs. Almost instantly, she felt a powerful rush as her heart began to race. As she slowly exhaled, she said, "Shiiiit." The rush was similar to snorting coke, but way more intense. There's definitely coke in this... but maybe something else... maybe a lot of something elses. Whatever it is pretty much killed the girl's impulse control, and sent their libidos into overdrive. Man... I better not take another hit. This is some dangerous shit. Besides, I swore coke off after Katie's crazy graduation party.

"Where are the rest of the joints, girls?" Brandi shrugged, but Ayako pointed out Alyson's aspirin bottle. It was empty, but the bottle reeked of weed. "How many were in here?"

Brandi shrugged. "Six maybe. Oh, wait... I almost forgot! We're late for practice, Ayako-san!" Brandi ran to the closet and took out the first Colorguard uniform her hand grabbed. It took a few seconds for what Brandi said to sink into Ayako's head, but she suddenly popped to her feet and ran to the closet and took out another uniform, cursing in Japanese. The uniforms were glittery blue spandex body suits, with skirts, and zippers on the back. Brandi started trying to pull up an outfit that was way too small, jumping up and down to get it to go past her generous behind, making her big tattooed breasts bounce around like crazy. Meanwhile, Ayako pulled on one that was way too big for her tiny body... probably Brandi's. It was baggy and she couldn't get it to stay on her shoulders. And neither of them bothered putting on underwear. It was too comical for words.

Lindsey put the joint back in the aspirin bottle and stuffed it into the pocket of her running shorts, and watched the girls with concern. The girls clearly couldn't be allowed to go downstairs like this. It would ruin the entire practice and send Farinella into a tailspin.

As if on cue, her phone rang. It was Farinella. Lindsey slipped into the hall to answer. The blaring sounds of trumpets could be heard on the other side. "Hello?"

Farinella yelled, to be heard over the din... or perhaps just because she was mad as hell. "Where are those damned kids, Mrs. Foster!?"

Lindsey yelled back, "Just as you thought, Denny and Bitty weren't in their rooms!"


"Dannazione! Well, I've sent Mr. Dodder looking for them too. I shouldn't have trusted him to guard the hall last night! Coglione! I should have stayed up myself."

"Well, you had your hands full last night." She laughed, hoping to soothe Farinella's fury.

"This is not the time, Mrs. Foster! What about the others?"

"Well, Brant should be down there by now... or on his way. He just overslept a bit, like you thought."

"And the girls?"

Lindsey heard them laughing through the door, so she stepped down the hall a bit so Farinella wouldn't hear them. "Now, don't freak out, but I think they got a bit of food poisoning last night."

"Oh no!"

"Yes, apparently they all ordered some fries from room service and were sick all night. They're feeling much better now but totally exhausted. Didn't sleep a wink."

"Should I call a doctor?"

"Oh, no they're totally fine, just under the weather, and feeling queasy. They're trying to dress now... but maybe... maybe you should let them sleep a while."

"They need to practice, Mrs. Foster!"

"I saw them last night. Believe me, they don't need any practice. They need sleep. Alyson in particular. You don't want her to drop her baton at Band Fest, do you?"

Farinella sighed, "Okay... okay. Put them to bed. I was planning to take the band out for a lunch surprise... but maybe... it's best for them to skip it."

"Yes, that might be for the best." Lindsey felt so relieved. It gave her a little more time to get things under control. "I'll make sure they go to sleep. Then I'll go help look for Denny and Bitty."

Farinella looked at the band, her mind overloaded with battling emotions. Relief, fear, lust, love, anger, disappointment, worry... The band played the last note of the song, and stopped marching. Then all 130-something pairs of eyes looked at her with fearful anticipation, wondering what she was going to yell at them about next. She hated herself when she lost her temper like this. She turned her back to them, and spoke softly into the phone. "You'll come down for lunch, won't you, Mrs. Foster? I mean... assuming we find Denny at Bitty. If we don't find them... oh Lord... it will be a disaster..." Farinella's voice trailed off. Lord... I hope they're okay. I should have called their parents already. I should do it now... what am I waiting for? Every hour I wait makes it worse!

Lindsey's soothing voice entered her ear... as if she were right there, with her arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, Farinella. Everything will be okay. You know young love. They obviously slipped off somewhere this morning to make out. It's not as if they're minors, you know. They're both eighteen, so technically, it's their right to do whatever they want, no matter how stupid it may be. But believe me, they'll turn up by lunch, tails around their legs, and the glow of love in their cheeks. No doubt about it. But just to be sure, as soon as I'm done here, I'll join the search. You just stick with the band. They need you right now."

Farinella felt better. She had the tendency to be pessimistic, a trait that her girlfriend Yvonne did everything possible to exacerbate. But Mrs. Foster was like sunshine on a rainy day. It just felt better to know she was out there, watching her back. "Thank you, Mrs. Foster. I'll see you around noon. Please ask Katie to come too... if she's free. I have something wonderful to show you."

Lindsey whispered, "There's nothing you could show us more wonderful than what you showed us last night."

Farinella felt her cheeks flushing red. A ripple of lust surged through her pussy. She could feel the band waiting for her so she said, "Thank you. See you later, Mrs. F... I mean, Lindsey."

"That's okay... you can call me Mrs. Foster. You can moan it too... 'Oh, Mrs. Foster, that feels so good. Lick my pussy, Mrs. Foster,' or as you said it last night, 'Liccame la figga.' Yeah, I figured out what that one meant. And then I'll sink my tongue deep inside your sweet figga... and make a feast of your nectar and nibble on your clit until you scream."

Farinella shivered with lust and whispered. "Stop it, you little tease! Do you want me to have an orgasm in front of the Big Blue?"

Lindsey laughed. "No. Get back to work. See you around noon."

Everyone in the band could see the sudden transformation of Miss Ostiago's personality after she hung up. She'd been acting like a crazy bitch all morning, as usual. But now she smiled at them and clapped, "You're all doing an amazing job at filling in the holes left by your missing comrades. Alyson and the other girls are just a little ill. But they'll be joining us after lunch, so you girls will just have to pretend they're here. Now, everyone line up for 'Edge of Glory'. I think we'll perform that one at Band Fest tonight." They cheered like crazy. They'd performed it only once, but had to stop after Alyson's mother complained vociferously about doing a Lady Gaga song. But Alyson's mom was back in Jacksonville. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. They eagerly lined up and started playing the rollicking tune.

Farinella scanned the band for Brant, but he was obviously still missing. But she wasn't concerned. After all, Mrs. Foster said he was on his way, so that was taken care of. But she was still a little worried about Alyson's health. Without Alyson, they were just another band. I should get her some medicine... but all the chaperones have their hands full.

She noticed Killian Kirk standing by the refreshment table in his Big Blue Bear mascot costume, sucking water through a straw stuck through the Bear's mouth. She laughed. He wouldn't take that head off for anything, at least not in public. It was a good thing too, because his gawky face was so acne ridden it made you ill just to look at him.

"Killian!" She waved him over. He jogged enthusiastically toward her with that silly Bear walk of his, and came to a stop, towering over her. Killian was a very tall boy, 7' 1" actually, but as skinny as a beanpole. With the Bear's big round head on, he was at least eight inches taller. He stood there, with his big silly hands on his narrow hips, tapping his left foot comically. Always in character.

"Killian, could you do me a favor?"

He looked behind himself, then shrugged broadly.

"I mean, Mr. Bear, would you do me a favor?"

He nodded broadly.

"Some of the girls are sick. Could you run to the hotel store and get them some... I don't know... something for upset stomach? And maybe some nighttime aspirin to help them sleep?"

Killian was happy to help. In fact, he started running off right away, but Miss Ostiago had to call him back to give him some money and tell him which room to take the medicine to. He blushed at his foolishness.

Farinella patted the tall boy on the shoulder and said, "Hurry back." She laughed when she saw him run straight into the hotel. She'd assumed he would take the costume off first, but Killian seemed totally at home in that silly outfit. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend... or a boyfriend..

Meanwhile...

While Mrs. Foster was gone, Brandi and Ayako pulled on their mismatched uniforms, but started laughing when they saw how crazy they looked. They started parading around comically for each other. Ayako's uniform was so tight on Brandi that her big, tattooed boobs were squeezing out of the top and Brandi's uniform was falling down so low on Ayako's chest that her left breast popped out as she marched.

In the bathroom, Alyson was still sitting on the cold floor. Her heart was racing. Her arms were shaking. Her mind was spinning crazy with thoughts and emotions... shame, lust, fear, disgust, hope, love, desperation, anger... She stumbled to her feet, and looked at herself in the mirror. All at once her mind went quiet. She was looking through the glass at someone she barely knew... a beautiful, redheaded girl... no, not a girl... a phoenix... on fire, flames turning her old life to ashes, and her true self spreading its wings, rising up... bursting from the ashes, skyward, into a new life, a true life. Mother tried to stop this from happening. But it's happening, Mother. It's happening. I'm on fire. I'm on fire. I'm exploding. I'm changing. I'm becoming me. I'm becoming. I'm becoming, Mother... I'm becoming.

She ran into the room, frantically searching for her purse. When she found it, she dug around in it like crazy, mumbling, "I have to show her! I have to show her!" She took out her iPhone and started taking photos of herself in the bathroom mirror.

Brandi saw what she was doing and said, "Here, let me." Alyson handed her the phone, then posed, her arms wide open, and her face a mask of ravenous lust. Brandi almost took the photo, but stepped forward to brush Alyson's long red hear back off her shoulders, so it wouldn't blocking the wings of the phoenix. "Okay, now... be fierce!"

Meanwhile....

Lindsey jogged to her room and grabbed her purse. She dug around in it, hoping she still had that little fabric bag with Valium in it. When she found it, she was relieved. Ever since college she'd tried to make sure she always had a few socked away. Valium was great at leveling out a coke high if it ever got out of control, and for cushioning the crash, though it had been almost a year since the last time she'd needed one. I wonder if I need one. I only took one hit off that tainted joint, but now I feel horny enough to fuck a dead goat. Nah... it feels good, but those girls definitely need some leveling out.

When she came into the hall again she saw Ayako skipping toward the elevator, looking like beautiful hell, dressed in a baggy Colorguard uniform that was dangling off one shoulder, leaving one naked breast on display. Lindsey had to run to catch up with her before she got away. As she led her back to the girl's room, she said, "It's okay, Ayako. Miss Ostiago says you can skip practice. You need to rest."

Ayako was so happy. I love Miss Ostiago! I love Mrs. Foster! I love everyone! She put her arms around Mrs. Foster and kissed her cheek, then started licking it.

Lindsey easily pushed the wobbly girl back and took out a Valium. "Here, Ayako. A little candy for you. Open your mouth." Ayako gleefully opened her mouth and stuck out her long, pink tongue. It took all of Lindsey's limited willpower to resist wrapping her lips around it. Instead she put the pill on the very back, and Ayako swallowed it.

"Arigatou, sensei Foster-san."

"That should calm you down. Now let's see what your roomies are up to."

As she entered the room, pulling Ayako in behind her, she saw Brandi taking a picture of Alyson in the open doorway of the bathroom. "Hey! Don't do that!" She made a grab for the phone, but Alyson snatched it from Brandi, jumped into the bathroom, slammed the door shut, and locked it behind her. "Damn it, Alyson! Stop taking pictures! Believe me, you won't want to remember this crazy night!"

There was silence on the other side. She turned to see Brandi and Ayako making out like two crazy bunnies. "Damn it girls! What am I gonna do with you two?"

Brandi looked at her with sensuously hooded eyes as Ayako licked and slurped her ear. "Why don't you eat us out, Mrs. F?" Ayako nodded enthusiastically.

"Stop kidding around! You have Band Fest in five hours! You need to get some sleep. Here... take this." She handed another Valium to Brandi. Brandi swallowed it without question. Only then did Lindsey consider what a bad idea that was to give drugs to a student. For all she knew, these girls were allergic to Valium. Plus, she didn't actually know what chemicals she was dealing with here. Probably coke... but what else? Maybe something that wouldn't mix well with Valium? God... I'm such an idiot!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers