Fifty Steps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucylusty
lucylusty
78 Followers

Alan sat back and pulled his fingers away from my clit. I groaned in disappointment as he lifted my leg off his thigh and put it back down before sliding his middle finger back in between my legs and into my pussy again. I looked at the mirror, there I was with my legs splayed in front of me, my heels still on, the black g-string pushed to the side, Alan's finger inside me, my dress still bunched up. Marco was nuzzling my neck, squeezing my breasts through my dress. Alan was now sitting slightly across from me to give his left hand clear access to my pussy. I moaned every time Alan pushed his finger into my sopping wet pussy and pressed his finger over my g-spot. I was getting very close to my first orgasm, and no one had even taken off anything yet.

Since Alan had now moved slightly back, I could no longer kiss him. But I was hungry for a pair of lips and Marco was right there, so I turned my head to the right, my eyes closed but my mouth seeking his. He immediately complied and found my mouth with a hard, seeking kiss. I loved it. I was now kissing another man who was fondling my breasts while my husband finger-fucked me. The first time I had kissed Marco earlier that night, he had started playfully, building up the intimacy of the kiss, drawing me in. This time there were no such niceties and his kiss demanded an immediate response which I was only too happy to provide. He let go of my breasts, but only to move them as far as the buttons in front and undid the top two before I helped him along by unbuttoning the rest. He quickly slid the dress over my shoulders and I shrugged to help it fall back around my waist, revealing my breasts in all their glory. I opened my eyes and looked at Alan. His finger was moving in and out faster now, making me breathless. His eyes were fixed on us as he witnessed my unveiling.

Marco's hands came down again, feeling my naked tits for the first time. And what a feel it was. He glided his hands down the curve of my chest over my breasts, following their contours until he came to the bottom. Then he slowly covered them; my breath was shallow as my focus was on these hands; and squeezed gently. He continued with the gentle strokes. It was clear to me that although he was aroused, he was still feeling inhibited in Alan's presence. If this night was going to live up to its promise, that had to stop so I decided to do something about it. I bit down hard on his lip. This caused him to squeeze hard, and I moaned into his mouth.

"Yes baby. Squeeze them hard. I want to feel you big hands squeezing my tits, I want you to make me scream." Alan gave an extra hard rub on my g-spot so I knew I had hit the right note.

Hearing me say that must have helped Marco make up his mind because he slowly pulled his hands away from me while squeezing my tits harder, it all culminating in a tug on my nipples and a hard pinch. This in turn almost pushed me over the edge and I ground my pussy hard into Alan's hand, urging his finger in deeper.

Marco repeated this move a few times. My breasts, at 34C, are full and firm with nipples that stand up proudly, pointing slightly upwards when erect. Marco's hands were so large that when he put them on my breasts he covered them entirely and I could not see them at all except for the points of the nipple he was squeezing between his forefingers and middle fingers.

"Marco," I managed to giggle between my moans, "take off your jacket."

He didn't take his eyes off me as he smiled, quickly stood up and shrugged off his jacket. Then, just as quickly, he undid a couple more of the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off over his head before tossing it on to the other sofa.

I squirmed and sighed as Alan added the ring finger to the one already inside me, taking my eyes off Marco just for a second to look at Alan. He looked like he was concentrating hard on his fingers but his eyes were locked on me and what I was doing. His finger slid in easily; my pussy was slick with wetness and I went back to checking out my bit of eye-candy as he disrobed partially.

Marco's shoulders and chest looked close to just how I imagined they would be. His arms were well defined and muscular, but not the overly large arms of a body-builder. His chest was broad and powerful, and while he didn't exactly have the six-pack, I could have no complaints about his stomach being flabby. His chest was smooth, with very little hair; however there was some hair on his stomach which grew thicker in the area immediately below his navel leading down to his crotch. I noticed his pants were tenting noticeably on one side and knowing the size of the cock creating the tent, I wanted to see it again badly. I would have to wait though. He slid back into his position behind me. I sighed and leaned back into him as he brought his hands around once again to attack my breasts.

This is the life, I thought dreamily. To my left sat Alan with his fingers pistoning into me. To my right, Marco with his hands squeezing and kneading my breasts.

"Kiss me," I told Alan and leaned forward. Marco adjusted his position to retain his grip on me. Alan leaned in and gave me a quick, wet kiss before plunging his fingers hard into me.

"Ahhhh," I was quite loud I think, as I felt my pussy clench and pulled away from Alan to fall back onto Marco's chest. My head now was close to his and I tilted my head so that he could kiss me.

His kiss this time was gentler, but his fingers were seriously busy by now. I love my nipples being squeezed hard; that makes my pussy cream and throb. Not only was Marco squeezing them, he was also applying the double whammy of the twist. I let my right hand drift onto his lap. The cock under his pants was hard as a rock now and seemed almost as thick as my wrist. I wanted to take it out, feel it in my hands, but my attention right now was too distracted by the hands on my body, so contented myself with slowly stroking the shaft through his pants, squeezing it from time to time.

Marco started running his hands down my body to my waist, and then back up to my tits, enveloping them, and continuing what he was doing to the nipples. I felt the cock I was stroking strain against the fabric of his boxer shorts and trousers.

"Your hands feel so good," I told him as he stroked me.

"You have magnificent tits" He bit the lobe as he spoke into my ear. "I've wanted to feel them all evening. They feel so good in my hands; it's like a perfect fit."

I remember wanting to say something to Alan but my body was now beginning to twitch and spasm. Alan's fingers were now going crazy inside me, rubbing my pussy and stretching it out. He suddenly switched the angle, going even deeper, making his fingertips walk over my g-spot, adding his thumb to rub my clit as well, and I couldn't hold it together any longer. My moans got louder as I arched my back and tried to ram my pussy down onto his fingers. Marco stopped stroking my tits, focusing just on increasing the pressure on my nipples and pulling them away from my body.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "Don't stop, I'm cumming." My body shook violently, and I could hear wet, squishing noises as Alan continued to finger-fuck me rapidly. I could feel the waves in my pussy spread outwards and i could do nothing but abandon myself as I felt them wash over me. My hand squeezed down on Marco's cock so hard I'm sure it must have hurt, and my ass lifted off the sofa as my body flexed.

Slowly, I felt my tensed muscles relax as the orgasm receded and I returned to earth. Alan's fingers were still inside me but he couldn't move them because my pussy was still so super-clenched and my thighs had clamped down on his hand just as I had started to cum.

"You'd better take your fingers out of there," I giggled, feeling slightly giddy, "I need to catch my breath."

In response, Alan wriggled his fingers inside me but made no move to draw them out.

"That's not out," I objected, still breathless, "I really need a couple of minutes. Plus why are the two of you still wearing clothes?"

Alan finally pulled his fingers out of me, drawing a moan from me as they exited. I had thankfully not come close to squirting, but my pussy had leaked big time and I could feel the wet spot under me.

He leaned across and kissed me, and I kissed him back languidly.

"Oh baby, that was amazing," I said softly.

"Yeah, you looked like you were enjoying it and it was super-sexy to watch." Alan grinned. "What did you think Marco?"

"I think Lucy is the sexiest woman I've ever met." Marco had stopped squeezing my breasts for the moment, but his hands were still cupping them. Other than the sexy visual it presented, I also liked the feel of his rough hands against my soft skin and slender body. My nipples were feeling a little sensitive after his rough treatment, so I didn't mind the break.

"So have you had enough?" Alan was being cheeky.

"Are you kidding? Now get those clothes off." I wanted to reach out and take off my heels as well, but my body still felt limp so I just sat there with my legs spread, leaning against Marco, resuming my stroking of his cock.

"Why don't you take my pants off?" Marco suggested.

I looked up at Alan. He was already undressing. He took off his shirt, then his shoes and socks.

"Shake that booty," I called out to him.

Alan grinned at me, then got up and did a mock little dance as he undid his belt and trousers before sliding them off. Underneath, he was wearing a pair of cute orange boxer briefs I had got him which sat in a very snug way on his butt. Alan had done a double take when I first fished them out of the shopping bag but they were comfortable and he reluctantly agreed to wear them when I told him they looked sexy on him. He looked hot as he now just stood there in them, obviously hard cock making a bulge in the front. He took off the boxers and sat down close to me with his cock about half-erect. I made a kissing face at him, so he leaned in and kissed me gently.

"That was so much fun," I whispered.

"There's much more to come," he smiled back.

Marco had released my breasts, but I could still see the red marks from his fingers on the firm, creamy flesh where he had been squeezing it. I shifted slightly to kiss Alan better, still stroking Marco through his pants.

"Open my belt and take off my pants," Marco ordered me.

I looked at Alan for approval. He just smiled his consent.

"Take it out," Marco nodded encouragingly, "I want to feel your hand on my cock."

I used both hands to unbuckle Marco's belt, then his trousers. He raised himself to help me slide down his pants and briefs down below his knees. I had to bend to push his pants down, and his erect cock sprang up and almost hit me in the face as it was released.

And there it was, out in the open for Alan and I to see, looking huge rising out of the bed of trimmed pubic hair at its base. I was happy to see the hair there. Alan and I watch porn sometimes, and it bothers me to see men with waxed or shaved penises. Marco had a pornstar-size cock, but happily he had not shaved all the hair around it. But it was the cock itself which held my attention. I could see it a lot more clearly in the brighter light of our living room than I had been able to see earlier in his dimly-lit room, and in the brighter light it looked a little friendlier than it had earlier.

I reached out timidly and ran one hand over Marco's stomach, not touching his cock yet. He waited patiently for me to touch it, as I looked back to Alan.

"Baby, it's huge," I whispered.

Alan was also staring at Marco's cock. I thought for a second that he was having second thoughts after seeing its size and Marco's body. Volleyball Jordan flashed through my mind for an instant.

"Go ahead, touch it." Alan's voice had the quiver of excitement in it. If he was feeling insecure he certainly wasn't exhibiting any signs of it.

I touched it, first running my fingernails along the length of his cock, then using my fingertips to stroke it delicately. It seemed to strain towards my hand and grow stiffer, but that was probably just my imagination. I wanted to put on a show for Alan; we had talked about this moment for so long and I wanted to create visuals which would remain in his mind. And I also wanted the experience to be memorable for Marco, my new conquest.

I put my right hand around the base of the shaft. It didn't close around it, leaving a gap between my thumb and fingers. I put my left hand over the right. About an inch of the shaft and the darker red-colored head still poked through uncovered. The fact that his cock was circumcised had surprised me earlier since I had thought most European men were uncut. I wasn't complaining though... I prefer a circumcised cock. It just smells and feels cleaner to me. I know that's probably incorrect, but it's just a personal quirk. His penis was rock-hard, warm to my touch and throbbing with restrained power. The skin felt silken soft though. I wondered whether he had washed himself since he had been inside me. I couldn't see any traces of dried cum or my juices so I guessed he had.

I pumped my hands up and down very slowly a couple of times, staring at the size of the penis in my hands. Marco was looking at me intensely. It felt like time had slowed down. How had that thing fit inside me, I wondered, and could I do it again? I drew my bottom hand away and cupped his balls. The sac filled my hand and his balls felt heavy. I gripped his cock with both hands again and pumped it a couple more times. Marco groaned. I looked up, he was smiling. I turned my head and looked at Alan. So was he.

"It's so big," I whispered to Alan as I continued to pump Marco, who had thrown his head back but still had his eyes open and fixed on me, "It's scary."

"Its ok," he said encouragingly, stroking my arm, "It'll be ok."

"I don't know if I can take this."

"We'll find out," he gave me a brief but loving kiss.

"I want to see how it tastes."

"Go ahead, I want to see you suck it."

I noticed Alan's hand was gently stroking his own cock so I turned my attention back to Marco.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I asked him innocently, continuing to pump it slowly, squeezing it and relaxing my grip. His focus on me and my hands had never wavered.

"Ahhh, yes baby, I want you to suck my cock," he breathed back.

No surprises there.

I pulled my right hand out of the way as I lowered my head towards his cock. From this close up, it seemed absolutely massive and I wondered for a second whether my mouth would hurt from being stretched if I took it in. I decided to delay the moment for all of us and licked up the length of one side. It felt salty, and I could swear I smelled and tasted traces of my own pussy juices towards the bottom of the shaft. This discovery turned me on more, and I wanted to know if I had guessed right so I licked him slowly all around, taking extra care to roll my tongue around the base, find as many traces of my own fluids as I could. My one hand kept on pumping him, rubbing his cock against my face at times as I licked it all over, my tongue leaving generous amounts of saliva in its wake. Marco had the fingers of one hand through my hair on my head. He made no move to control the direction of my movements but once or twice while I was licking around the sides he pressed my head down harder to create more pressure between my tongue and the hand holding his cock.

Ah, I thought, someone like to be squeezed. His cock was wet from all the licking by now, as I pushed it back and licked along the underside, looking up straight into his eye, squeezing him hard as I pumped him. He threw his head back for the first time since we had started.

"Oh yeah, that feels amazing."

I didn't want to risk pulling his trigger so soon so I relaxed my grip a little and resumed stroking slowly with both hands. My hands slid up and down smoothly now that his cock was slick with my spit.

"Oh God, I want you to take me in your mouth so badly," Marco said.

I gave him a sexy smile and looked at Alan.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked him.

He reached around across me, grabbed my left hand and pulled it around to his cock which by now was almost fully erect.

"Feel this." He said in answer.

"Mmmm...," this power to turn on two men was giving me a headrush, "oh yeah baby, but save it for me. Now I'm going to suck his cock. Is that ok?"

"Yeah. I want to see you do it."

"How do you want me to suck it?" Marco moaned in the background as I pumped his cock with my right hand, let go of it and ran my hand slowly over the head, then went back to stroking it.

"Any way you like. I want to see you enjoy sucking his cock, being turned on, no holding back." He told me as I stroked him slowly.

"Are you sure?" I wanted to be sure he was sure.

"Yes, I'm sure."

He was sure. I sank down again, no tricks this time, and went straight for his cock. It slipped inside my mouth quite easily despite its size. I don't know why I'd been underestimating how wide my mouth can open. My tongue tried to wrap around it but that was a bridge too far. I wasn't used to the girth, so it hit the roof of my mouth pretty quickly and I had to bob back up again. A thick strand of saliva still connected my mouth to his beautiful cock. If there's anything in the porn that Alan and I watch sometimes that turns me on, it's the sight of a hot woman pulling away from a blowjob with those sexy beads of saliva, and then following them down back to the cock. Seeing this generally in me going down on Alan in a kind of a frenetic game in which I try to suck him into cumming while he tries to hold out. I generally win. So seeing this translucent chain made me feel for a second like I was in a porn video. What should I do next?

I gave the broad head a wet swirl with my tongue before taking it in again. This time I went down a little more slowly and managed to take a bit more before I pulled him out. Still, not more than four inches or so. Marco had now closed his eyes, I saw. His fingers were back in my hair. That felt really sexy. I felt as if he were demanding my mouth back on his cock, even though he wasn't putting any pressure on my head.

I couldn't get him much deeper at this angle, I realized.

"Baby, take my heels off," I asked Alan, "I want to lie across you and suck his cock."

Alan took a break from slowly stroking his cock to quickly take my shoes off and I shifted till I was now lying on my stomach on the sofa, propped up on my elbows with my thighs across his lap, my feet hanging off the sofa's arm.

Marco reached down to touch my breast but I pushed his hand away. I didn't want to be touched just yet, plus my nipples were still sensitive after my orgasm. This was my time in control. I licked up the sides of his cock again as he signaled his approval with a drawn out "Oh yeah," then slipped the head back in my mouth.

The taste of pre-cum was stronger now. I have a weird relationship with cum. On the whole, I think I would enjoy sex better if it wasn't for the messiness of cum. It's all over the place, then you have to clean it because I hate messes, and then you are left with that sticky sensation. The taste of pre-cum is a turn-on, I like it in my mouth when I'm going down on Alan, the feeling that my mouth is exciting him enough to make him leak is a high, but I hate the taste of cum when a guy has his orgasm. Never have I let a man cum in my mouth, not even Alan. Anyway, as I said, I don't have a problem with pre-cum, and I was enjoying the feeling of Marco's slightly salty emission as it spread into my mouth.

Marco thrust in slightly which made me pull back at first as his cock pushed in deeper but I quickly got used to the feeling of his width in my mouth even though I'd never had anything this wide in there before. His cock felt warm and comfortable in my mouth, filling it up, but I could only manage to take in just about half before I had to come back up for air. I settled into a comfortable rhythm, bobbing my head up and down his cock letting my teeth occasionally graze the head ever so slightly (which he seemed to enjoy), and alternating that with wet licks all around. Throughout this, my hand never stopped pumping him.

lucylusty
lucylusty
78 Followers