Fifty Steps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you cum in my pussy," I was ready for him, using my Keggle-strengthened muscles to squeeze him tighter.

The feeling of my hands on his balls pushed him over the edge and he lunged forward and held still for a long moment.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming. Take it, baby," he was spasming as he released his seed deep inside of me. I couldn't help but think of how deep inside he would have released his cum had his cock not been sheathed, and how he had felt spraying inside me when he had not worn a condom, and this sent me into a surprise, small orgasm of my own, my spasming pussy squeezing every last drop of cum out of him. He let my legs down and sat still for a few seconds as we both caught our breath. His head was bowed and he was tracing gentle circles on my thighs with his fingers. Our eyes met as he lifted his head and he gave me the sexiest smile.

"Ahhhh, that was so good," he leaned forward to kiss me. I could feel his cock slowly lose its hardness.

"Ok, now you've gotta pull out slowly," I was a little worried that the condom would slip off his flaccid cock.

I relaxed my muscles as Marco pulled out slowly. His cock was still a considerable length despite not being hard any more. He dropped to the bed next to me, still breathing hard from his exertions, and I turned my head to kiss him as he lay there spent. The condom was still on, but now the front drooped with the weight of the sperm inside. I reached down and removed it as we kissed, peeling it off carefully so as not spill any of his cum on the mattress, and tossed it to the floor. He pulled me so that I was lying on my side pressed into him as he gently stroked my arm, butt and thighs. The intimacy of this embrace was deliciously sexy and I snuggled closer to him as I came down slowly from my high.

I felt the bed shift as Alan lay down behind me facing my back and started kissing my back and shoulders. I could feel his fingers trail down my back, down my butt crack, skirting over the rosebud, gathering some moisture from the juncture of my thighs. I was stretched out so wide from Marco that I didn't realize he had fingers inside me until he pressed down on the front walls of my pussy, searching for my g-spot. Even though I was still sensitive, I was also still highly turned on and knew that Alan needed to finish as well, especially after seeing the intense fucking Marco had just given me. His fingers felt really good as he started to pick up the pace gradually and I started thrusting back to meet him.

"How many fingers do you have inside me?" It felt like more than the two he normally used.

"Three," he said, really picking up the pace. He was hitting my g-spot now and I was losing control very quickly once again. Marco pulled my head back towards him and I attacked his mouth, sucking his tongue. I needed something in my mouth.

I reached back to find Alan hard as a ramrod and urged him forward towards me. He took the hint and pulled his fingers out, using one hand to spread my butt to have easier access to my sopping and well-used hole.

His cock entered easily, making me moan.

"Yes, give it to me, baby. Give me more," I told him.

Alan's cock didn't stretch me as Marco's had, but it was great to have that familiar length inside me again as he worked his way inside. My hips were now grinding uncontrollably, trying to get more of his cock into me. Because of the angle, Alan could only get about 4 inches in, but the curvature of his cock pressed the head into my g-spot on every stroke. I could feel a thin stream of moisture ooze out of my pussy and run down my thigh.

Marco sensed my excitement and started kneading my breasts, paying extra attention to the nipples. I didn't know which way to turn.

"Babe, I can't take this much longer. You've gotta cum soon." I felt like a rag doll being passed around between these two hunks having their way with me.

Alan grabbed my hip and increased the power of his strokes. I lay there, my mouth open, unable to move, my words jumbled as I tried to tell Alan to fuck me harder and cum inside me. He kept on fucking me with an animal intensity for another couple of minutes before I felt him explode, feeling the heat of his semen inside me. His orgasm lasted for longer than it usually does and I must have counted at least 8 spurts inside me as he came. I didn't cum this time, but feeling his orgasm was extremely satisfying nonetheless.

We lay there quietly for a minute, just breathing. My body felt limp, as if I had no strength to move. I lay there, motionless, just as I had been when Alan had released his grip on me. I was still on my side, my face pressed against Marco's neck and I felt Alan's body start to relax after orgasm until his softening cock slipped out of me. I could feel the wetness of his cum dripping onto my thighs, and I wanted to move but had no energy, somehow managing to activate enough of my muscles to force myself to roll over to the other side so I was facing Alan and had my back to Marco. I wanted to be between these two guys until my muscles regained some strength.

"Squeeze me," I whispered in Alan's ear, "Please squeeze me between the two of you."

Alan may have found this request a little strange, but he obliged by moving so that the entire length of his body was pressed up against me. Marco scooted so that they bookended me and made me the filling in the sandwich. It felt so good, feeling both these guys against me, bathed in the glow of the experience I had just had.

We lay there, huddled in one sweaty mess, for a few minutes. We had now been at it for over an hour and a half and the clock had gone past 6 am. I felt Alan's body gradually relax and his breathing grow more regular. With the alcohol I had consumed the previous night, and the exertions of the past few hours, I too felt myself drifting off into the welcoming embrace of sleep, but the wetness trickling down my thigh made me realize I needed to go to the bathroom before I passed out.

"Hey, don't sleep," I gently poked Alan.

"Huh," he mumbled with his eyes shut, "I'm not sleeping. Juzz resting my eyes."

"Alan, you're going to fall asleep unless you move."

"No, no," he protested, fast sinking into the abyss of slumber, "I'll get up in a minute."

"You better," I disentangled myself from the two men, "I need to pee."

Alan shifted without opening his eyes to give me more space, and I lifted my unwilling body out of bed. Marco was half-sitting up against the headboard and gave me a wide smile as I glanced at him. He looked so cute in bed, but his now-limp cock still looked impossibly thick and menacing.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I told him. He nodded back in return. "If you'd like some water, there's some in the mini-bar and the fridge."

"Thanks," he said, "I'll get it. Would you like some too?"

"Yes please," I said as I got off the bed. My knees felt weak and my legs were trembling as I walked gingerly into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and sat on the pot.

For a moment I just sat there, lost in the images from the past few hours that were flashing through my mind. My pussy felt impossibly stretched and hurt slightly every time I took a step. My nipples felt tender and sensitive; they had been mauled ruthlessly by both Marco and Alan. In fact my whole body felt as if it had been through the wringer.

"Crazy," I muttered as I began to dry myself. If anyone had come to me around midnight and told me what was going to happen over the next few hours, I would have called them insane. But now here I was, having realized not one but two of my most debauched fantasies in the space of one night. It had been an incredible experience, wilder than I had imagined, even though I felt I had held back at times while Marco was fucking me. I felt drained and exhausted, and felt I would fall asleep right there sitting on the pot if I didn't move soon.

I somehow dragged myself off and splashed some water on my face. Even though I had just been fucking Marco and Alan, for some reason it felt odd to be stepping out of the bathroom naked so I found my short, navy blue, silk nightgown hanging on the back of the bathroom door and slipped it on as I stepped out.

It had been about five minutes since I had entered the bathroom. Alan, to my complete lack of surprise, had not been true to his promise to 'get up in a minute', and was now fast asleep. For a second I wondered whether Marco had gotten dressed and left, but then immediately heard the sound of the refrigerator door shut in the kitchenette. He was still here, and he had water.