Fifty Steps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger was not what I wanted.

"I want your cock inside me," I let go of Alan's cock.

Alan bent and kissed me. He must have tasted the saltiness of Marco's pre-cum in our kiss but it didn't seem to bother him. He moved down between my legs, cock shining with my saliva, poised to enter me like it had done so many times before. Even after so many years, he would always take his time, letting my tight pussy get used to his size before pushing in all the way. He put his hands under my knees, lifting them off the bed, and rubbed the head of his cock against my drenched opening, grinding its hardness against my clit, before slowly forcing in the head. It felt heavenly. My pussy had been craving a cock for some time, and was so wet that this time instead of stopping to let me adjust, Alan just kept on pushing it inside steadily.

I began to clench and spasm as I absorbed his entire hard length and I had to take my mouth off Marco's cock to avoid biting down on it.

"You're so wet. I don't think you've ever been this wet before," Alan told me as he pulled out slowly, only to plunge back in till his balls hit my bottom.

"Ahhhh," I arched my back, trying to push myself closer and draw even more of him into me.

"Fuck my cock. Go on. And suck his so I can see."

I planted my feet firmly on the bed and pushed up. Alan's cock went in easily. Then I let myself fall back again on the bed letting his cock glide out. I love doing this to him. Fucking like this is more work for me, but Alan is quite vulnerable to my fucking him in this position and it makes him cum quickly. Sometimes when we've been making love for some time, and I'm done and getting tired, I take over and he can't hold out for more than a few minutes even though he can go on for a long time when he's in control. I was very impressed with Marco's control and staying power though. Alan can fuck me for a long time (except the positions in which I'm in control, as I just explained) but he doesn't last very long in my mouth. Any long blowjob from me includes regular breaks for him to cool down and not cum too soon. Marco seemed to not have this issue and was really enjoying the treatment I was giving him, encouraging me with little sounds and pinches of my nipples. I tried to take him in as deep as I could, putting my hand on his butt and pulling him in, again maxing out at about six inches, and was alternating going deep with pulling it out and just stimulating the head and the area immediately below. I was in another world by now. The taste of precum was stronger now but Marco was showing no signs of cumming just yet.

"Yeah, suck my cock baby," Marco whispered, "You know I'm gonna fuck you with it very soon. Fill you up and make you scream."

I wanted it. I wanted his cock in my pussy. I wanted to be stretched again. I wanted to be filled up and pounded. To be his slut. We had been very quiet in his hotel room, but now I wanted to scream. Part of me wanted to say all these things, but I also understood that while Alan may not admit it, there were limits to the level of enjoyment he could take. All that came out of my mouth was a deep ahhhh as Marco pulled out from it. Alan was fucking me now at a steady rhythm in a way that I specially love. He was only pushing in till about 4 inches so that he could hold the base in one hand and use it to make these circular motions which stretched my insides in all directions. He had come up with that after he had seen a video featuring The Rabbit. I've never used one, but I imagine the sensation must be similar.

I forgot about Marco's cock for a minute as Alan cockscrewed my pussy, holding it in my hand, circling my clit with the other in tandem with the slow circles he was attempting to draw on my insides.

"Fuck her tits. She likes that." Alan suggested helpfully.

"Great idea." Marco needed no second invitation and he shifted to sit astride me, putting his cock between my tits. My head was propped up on a couple of pillows and I could its massive, broad head close to my chin. A drop of pre-cum was forming at the tip. From this close by and at this angle, his cock seemed even more massive, a slab of brown meat even warmer than my fevered skin. I could feeI the heat radiating along its length, and saw his big hands closing around my breasts, covering them and spreading the spit, squeezing them together as he pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, thrusting his hips forward and backward experimentally a couple of times. His pinch was electric and had me moaning in pleasure-pain, instinctively jamming harder against Alan's cock.

"Do you know what I'm going to do?" Marco's voice was low but loaded with passion.

"What?" I answered. My voice was breathless and my eyes were focused on that growing drop of pre-cum.

He dropped a big glob of spit on my chest right between my tits and started rubbing it around with the head of his cock.

"Do you want me to fuck your tits?" he asked, spitting once again, spreading around the lubrication with his cock, squeezing my tits together to narrow the valley around his cock. He didn't have to press them together much to do that.

I love to be titty-fucked. We don't do it a lot but when Alan does it, it can sometimes make me cum without my clit or pussy being touched. When he fucks my tits, I can lick the tip and head of his 7 inch cock but not enough comes into my mouth to suck on it as I would like to. With his extra couple of inches, I know Marco would have access to my mouth in this position and I wanted to have this feeling as Alan was fucking me the way he was. He had slowed down his pace as he heard our exchange. Marco was in between me and Alan now. I sneaked a look in the mirror over the table to my right. Alan was fucking me slowly but looking fixedly into the mirror too, watching Marco slide his cock on my tits.

"Yes, I want you to fuck my tits," I moaned at Marco as my eyes met Alan's in the mirror, and was immediately rewarded with a couple of very long deep strokes which slammed against my pelvis and set off little tremors.

My tits were well-lubricated with saliva now and Marco started moving with long, deliberate strokes. I was right. On the first thrust, I managed to get two inches in my mouth, sucking desperately and lubricating his cock more as it pulled away. I watched transfixed as it left a trail of saliva on my skin and disappeared between my tits. He twisted my nipples hard and shoved his cock forward as I opened my mouth to moan. This time I managed an extra inch, taking him deeper.

Marco started moving faster, his cock darting in and out of my mouth. His hands were mauling my tits, massaging them into his cock, twisting my nipples in synch with his strokes. I was crying out from the force of Alan's thrusts; my eyes were shut as he pulled me back into him, his hands under my thighs as he really slammed into me and his pull on my body further accentuated the sensations from Marco's movements. I could hear them both grunt as they thrust, and although it was getting hard for me to keep my mouth open and still long enough in between my cries for me to get Marco's cock back in my mouth, I was trying gamely, getting enough of it to taste the steady flow of precum. This combination of senses was pushing me over the edge.

"You're such a dirty girl," Alan gasped fucking me with long, hard strokes. "I love you."

"Ah, ah, ah," I couldn't answer. My mouth was full, so I cried out as Alan shifted to change the angle of his thrusts downwards, pressing the back of his cock harder into my g-spot. This was the last straw. I had stopped rubbing my clit for a while because there was just too much going on, but now I reached down into the soppy mess of my pussy and started stroking my clit frantically. My mind was reeling; my body was preparing itself for the onrush of massive release. Marco was staying in my mouth, pulling back slowly till the tip remained before he thrust forward again. I caught a look at myself and my two lovers in the mirror and I have to say his cock between my tits, sliding into my mouth looked hot. I was glad I had worn red lipstick. My chin, neck, breasts and shoulders were glistening with spit in the low light of the bedside lamps, and my nipples were visibly distended from the tweaking they had been subjected to. I rubbed my clit harder looking at this scene and my body started the series of little, bucking jerks that herald my orgasm.

Alan had stopped thrusting.

What? I tried desperately to swivel my hips but he anticipated my move and rode it, not giving me the friction I needed to achieve release.

"What? Why did you stop?" I spat out Marco's cock as Alan pulled out slowly. "I was so close to cumming."

"I know," he smiled, "but I didn't want you to cum yet. Not until you've fucked both of us."

"But I can cum again," I tried to reason with the man.

"I know. And you will."

I pulled Marco back into my mouth. His fat cock stretched my mouth and hit the back of my throat before he pulled out.

"I don't think it will fit." I whispered after I had drawn a breath.

"Oh, I think it will," Alan was stroking his own cock which was as hard as I've ever seen it. "Marco doesn't seem like a virgin."

Marco laughed out loud and even I joined in before continuing my half-hearted protest, "But you always tell me how tight my pussy is. I don't know if it can stretch enough for that thing."

"Don't worry," Marco was grinning at me, "I'll be gentle. I promise you'll like it."

Bastard, I thought. You and I already know it fits.

"She has a great pussy. You'll love it" Alan handed Marco a condom he had just taken out from his bedside drawer.

Marco ripped open the packet with ease born from practice as he moved across the bed. Suddenly a thought struck me. 'What if the condom doesn't fit? If the size isn't right? Would we have to call it off now? Or at least be deprived of being fucked by both men tonight. To my relief, he slid it on easily. Clearly, the condom was elastic enough to withstand the width but still left the bottom inch uncovered.

"You guys are amazing, and your wife is an incredibly sexy woman," Marco told him as rubbed the sheathed head of his cock against my dripping gash. It felt heavy as a sledgehammer and I adjusted myself to give him a slightly better angle. Alan, I noticed, was kneeling next to him looking down in fascination as Marco rolled the head around covering it with juices before rubbing it hard on my swollen clit. He then plopped his cock down on my stomach with an audible smacking sound.

I could feel his warm and heavy balls against my opening as I raised my head to look down. God, the tip of his cock came beyond my belly button and the thought that this massive piece of flesh would soon be inside me made me shiver with anticipation and dread.

He drew back again before spreading my legs even wider, opening me more, before pushing in. To my amazement, the head went in easily without much resistance. All three of us moaned in unison as he rested for a moment to let me get used to his size before drawing back slightly and then pushed in further. Alan's cock, and the angles he uses, must have stretched me wider than I realized because Marco's entry was slow but smooth. My pussy felt full, stuffed, stretched, but not painful. He held still again then continued his movement forward. Electric shocks ran through me as my inner muscles stretched to accommodate his girth. I was now oblivious to anything in the world except for this monster burrowing into me. He held still for a moment again, and I could feel the heat from his cock even through the condom. It throbbed in perfect harmony with me, but only for a second before he pulled out again.

"Wait a second. Don't pull out." I murmured to him. It had kind of hurt when he had done that.

He held still. I made a few tentative shifts. It didn't hurt so I shifted some more and before I knew it, I was sliding up and down urgently, propelling myself with my heels on the bed. He just held still and grabbed my calves as I did this, moaning loudly telling me how good that felt. It felt great to me too, but when I looked down I saw that even though I was feeling stuffed, his cock was only about 6 inches in. He pulled back and forth now; his cock was sliding in and out much easier. My pussy had adjusted to his width and with all the lubrication coating it, it was like a well-oiled piston sliding in and out of its cylinder. All that was needed now to complete my contentment was a hard cock for me to suck on. But where was Alan?

Alan was sitting by us, stroking his cock while he watched. Marco pulled out slowly in a move that seemed to take my insides with his cock, and I clutched onto Alan's hand and grabbed it hard as an incoherent gurgle poured out of me. He moved my hand onto his cock which still felt damp from a mixture of my juices and his precum. I moaned and pulled him closer to me.

"Come here. I want your cock in my mouth," I managed between Marco's deep, slow strokes.

Alan took position, kneeling beside my head, feeding his cock into my hungry mouth. I sucked it down as far as I could, trying to cover every inch of it with my spit. My mouth was as wet as my pussy as he began to fuck it, and the taste and smell of his cock was driving me wilder. I wanted to inhale him down to the root as Marco fucked me with his billy-club. Alan started sliding out of my wet mouth, my saliva dripping out from the side as I tried to hold him using nothing but gentle suction.

Marco pulled out almost all the way before slamming forward in powerful thrust that took him in another two inches or so. It hurt for an instant but my body started spasming uncontrollably in pleasure as he pulled back and pushed in again. I was sucking Alan's cock like a mad woman now, sucking it, rubbing it over my face and neck, jerking him off with my hand, but this is something Alan told me later because the only memory I have of that is the searing, intense pleasure-pain of Marco thrusting into me.

Marco lifted my legs, holding my thighs, pushed in and I could feel his pelvic bone grind into me.

"Don't move, don't move, don't move," I gasped to him as Alan's cock left my mouth. "Baby, he's got that thing all the way inside now."

"I know," the hardness of Alan's cock in my hand was telling me everything I needed to know about how he was reacting to the sight, "I told you that you could take it."

"Ohhhh," I moaned as Marco flexed his cock. I swear I could feel every vein on that shaft beat a pulse inside me. He pulled back again. I wanted it back. I wanted him to remain there, let me savor him filling me, stretching me but he seemed in no mood to indulge me now and started fucking me in short strokes, each stroke culminating with his balls slapping against my butt. That felt hot and I reached down to stroke them as he slammed into me. They felt warm and smooth and bunched up, loaded with the semen he was craving to release.

I felt my pussy begin to clench, the familiar stirrings of a release in the depths. The cock pounding me seemed to reach in and pull out the stops from my insides.

"Oh, this feels so good, I can't tell you how good this feels. I need to cum now. Please can I cum now?" I pleaded to Alan who was now reclining on his side, trying to get me to suck his cock, something I was in no shape to do just then.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby. I want to see you cum on his cock, cum for me." Alan was nothing if not encouraging, still trying to goad my mouth onto his cock.

And with that I went. Alan had pulled me back from the brink a little while ago. Marco did no such thing. He kept on pounding me at a steady pace, the pressure building up inside my pussy, the roar building up between my ears. My eyes were closed, my face in a grimace. I reached down to grasp the bottom of the cock invading me, then slid my fingers up to start stroking my clit. I could take it no longer, and began the rise to a breathless climax; spasms wracking my body from head to toe. Marco felt my body tensing and pressed into me deeper, leaning into me, adding his weight to the force of his thrust. As he leaned down he sought my mouth hungrily. His body against me felt so good my hands let go of Alan's cock to rest on his flexed arms, then moved down his back to his tight ass, trying to pull him deeper into me.

Marco had been inside me earlier in his room, and that had been intense but also had been a hurried affair. Here, in our hotel room, he fucked me more deliberately, letting his weight and gravity do the thrusting and expelling all the breath from my body as he pushed in.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I was sucking his mouth and tongue while planting wet kisses on his face as he did exactly that. My ankles were now crossed firmly behind his back. Alan was a bystander now.

"Your pussy's so tight. Feels so good."

"I want you to cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cock cum."

Saying those words sent me over the edge and my pussy exploded into a thousand wet stars. I must have jerked around like a fish for at least a minute, my eyes clenched, teeth gritted before I collapsed; a limp puddle on the bed. For a few seconds, all I was aware of were the pulsating throbs erupting from the core of my body. I pulled him deep into me with my legs, holding him there deeper inside me than anyone had ever been, my whole being still writhing around his cock, my fingernails digging into his arms, my head thrown back gasping for air. It must have been a good twenty seconds or so before I could relax enough to release my grip on him. He had kept on biting and kissing my neck through my orgasm, buried deep within me, but as I released my grip he lifted his body off me without removing his cock.

As I recovered from my overdose of bliss, I realized that Marco was still hard inside me.

"You didn't cum?" I was incredulous. I was so sure he had cum with me.

"Not yet. But I'm so close." To his credit, he still wasn't moving. Perhaps he realized everything down there was still too sensitive to tolerate movement.

"I came." I giggled. It seemed funny.

"Yes, we know," Alan stroked my hair as he said this, "I can't tell you how hot that was."

"Ohhh, that felt so good baby," I cooed and stretched out my hand to him, my pussy still impaled on Marco's cock.

"Ok," I told Marco as he pulled out a bit slowly, "you've got to pull out very gently now. I'm really sensitive down there right now."

"Oh, I'm not coming out yet." Incredibly, he was forcing himself in once more. My pussy was still clenched after my orgasm, so this was proving slightly harder now.

"Stop, that's hurting me." I protested, feeling a sharp stabbing pain as he applied too much pressure.

He changed his angle. "Shh... i'll be gentle," he reassured me (and Alan, I suppose), "I'll stop if it hurts."

He was right. The change in angle had helped and he went in a lot easier. I moaned as I felt him fill my insides again, hitting places that had never been touched before tonight. I imagined the fat head making its way through my carnal tunnel, pushing its way into my cervix.

"I'm gonna fuck her hard now." He said to Alan.

"Go for it, man." Alan was being the perfect host.

Hang on, an alarm bell raised its voice In my head, haven't you been doing that already?

Marco began to fuck me faster now, pulling out all way before pulling my thighs back onto him. My pussy felt a mile wide as he lifted my legs straight up then spread them to the sides, helping me accommodate his shaft once again. It hurt a bit, but felt outrageously good as his pace picked up even more. We were both grunting every time he slammed into me. Having just cum, I didn't think I was going to cum again just yet even though it felt really good. My pussy had never been stretched as wide as it was at that moment, and I don't think I can explain why that felt exhilarating. I was ready for him to cum now before it started hurting again so I reached down and started squeezing and stroking his smooth balls.