Finding Flagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't think she'll have a problem with this, with us?" I asked. "She won't be jealous?"

"If she's jealous, she'll be jealous of me," Ellen said, "because I got you first!"

"B... but why?" I stammered.

"Come on, Sahara, "Ellen said, "you have to know how hot you are!"

"Well, yeah, I guess so," I mumbled, "I try not to be too full of myself, so I kind of suppress it. You really don't think Roz will mind sharing you... sharing me?"

At that point, we heard Roz outside the door and Ellen said, "It looks like we're going to find out!"

The door opened, and Roz came in, looked at the room, looked at us and put her hands on her hips. "You little bitch!" she laughed, "You just couldn't wait for me!" She jumped onto the bed, wrestled Ellen away then looked at me with hooded eyes. "So, I see my little sister has spilled the beans," Roz said, "and it doesn't seem like you have much of a problem with it!"

"No, no problem at all," I said, "I've always been attracted to both men and women, but I have to tell you, I've never been with more than one person at a time."

"That makes us even," Roz said, "Because we haven't either! We can learn together."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" Ellen said.

"There's one other thing," I said, hesitating.

"What is that?" Roz and Ellen said almost simultaneously.

"As I said, I'm attracted to both men and women, and I've been seeing Merlin, and I really like him, and I don't know how he might react to this... this... whatever this is!

"For that matter, what about you two? Would you be jealous if I got into a relationship with Merlin?"

"I don't really know," Roz said. "We've never been in a relationship with anyone besides each other. Even when I would go on dates, we never really progressed to the 'relationship' stage, and Ellen was more concerned with my not being with her, than whom I was with."

"Speaking of that," I asked, "just how much experience with sex do either of you have, other than each other?"

Ellen seemed to withdraw a little, clearly becoming uncomfortable with where the conversation was going.

Roz hesitated until Ellen nodded the slightest bit: her okay to continue.

Roz began. "When I first began going out, it was the normal teen-age girl stuff, a little flirting, a little kissing, maybe if the guy was especially cute or nice, a little petting outside my clothes. It was always a little awkward when I came home. Ellen was angry at being left alone, jealous of what I was doing and curious all at the same time. As soon as she was old enough, I tried to set us up on double dates, Ellen's social awkwardness would frustrate her date, and he would usually drift off in search of other targets. Ellen would get upset and I would have to get my date to take us home.

"As I'm sure you can imagine, it didn't take long for word to spread, and I found it harder and harder to get any dates at all. Even if it weren't a double date, the guy would figure that I would eventually want to include Ellen, and my offers dried up.

"I think that's when our squabbles really started to take off. I was mad at Ellen, blaming her for my lack of a social life, she was still jealous and angry, but also sad and blaming herself for my dating woes."

"It was around this time that the fight I told you about happened," Ellen said. Turning to Roz, Ellen said, "I told Sahara about our 'wrestling match'!"

"Whew!" I said, "That's a lot to take in. I assume that neither of you has had sex with a man?"

They both shook their heads no.

"Well," I said, "I think we've got a lot to think about and sleep on, but right now I think that Roz is kind of overdressed, don't you, Ellen?"

Ellen and I ganged up on Roz, stripping off her clothes. She mock-fought with us, trying to keep us from getting her naked. I held her down and got Ellen to pull her jeans off, down over those gorgeous legs and off her tiny feet. Ellen began kissing her way up the struggling legs and I could see the look in Roz's eyes change. It went from playful to hungry in about a minute. I had her wrists pinned to the bed and I turned them loose, rolling off her until we were side by side. Her big brown eyes sought mine and her hand reached out, tangling in my hair.

Her lips were slightly parted and she pulled me toward her, her tongue flicking out to moisten those puffy lips. I had kissed her once before, but this was on another level. Her lips were full and soft and her gasps told me that Ellen was doing things we couldn't see.

The kiss went on and on and I moved my hand to the buttons of her blouse, popping them one by one until it was lying open and her lacy red bra was exposed. I felt the front and it had a catch there. I deftly opened it and it fell to the sides, exposing her to the air. I had to see.

I kissed my way across her cheek to her ear, nibbling as she shivered and then moaned, as Ellen worked away down below. Down the column of her neck to the little hollow where her collarbone joined her neck, and she shivered again. I kept moving lower and there they were. Roz had beautiful breasts.

She wasn't as fair skinned as Ellen, but she also had a tan and there were those olive-skinned mounds, paler than the surrounding skin, but still, darker than Ellen was. She had delicious looking nipples, little pebbles in the center of puffy areolae, begging for my lips. Her breasts were slightly larger than Ellen's, and I had to taste one.

I traced little circles around the nipples, making her areolae pucker and her nipples stand up like little mountains. When I took one nub in my mouth, I could feel her begin to tremble.

"Oh, God, Sahara, you're... Ellen... you're going..." The trembling grew stronger and I felt her beginning to tense as her orgasm approached. Whatever Ellen was doing was driving Roz wild and she bucked, her body bridging up off the bed as she came explosively, her cries filling the bedroom as she groaned out her pleasure. God, she was beautiful when she came. The spasms left her weak and trembly, and I slid my hand down her flat belly, pushing between her pussy and Ellen's face and slipping one finger into her. She stirred and moaned and I could feel the contractions of her silky walls as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued. I kissed those full lips and whispered in her ear.

"Let's make love to Ellen."

"She won't let us," she whispered back.

We'd see about that. I reached down and tangled my fingers in Ellen's silky blonde hair, tugging gently, and she slid up between us. I kissed her, tasting Rosaline's sweet juices on her lips. I felt Roz slide down and capture one of Ellen's nipples and I continued to kiss her.

She kissed me back, enthusiastically, and I pinched the nipple that Roz wasn't sucking before sliding my hand down to cup Ellen's pussy. To my surprise, she wasn't at all wet.

"You okay, Baby?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, do you mean because I'm not wet?"

I kissed her again. "Yes, are you not turned on, Baby?"

"I really don't know what that means," she said. "I like what we are doing. I love making you and Roz feel good and I like to be loved on, but I don't really get wet like you guys."

That was a stunner, but I should have expected it, I guess. "Does it feel good when I play with your pussy or your nipples?" I asked.

"Yes, but it feels just as good if you play with my belly button or my ear," she said. "I like for you and Roz to touch me, Sahara, but I don't get like you do. You both have those orgasms and I love giving them to you, but it's never happened for me."

That nearly broke my heart. I was falling very much in love with these two and Ellen was the sweetest person I'd ever met. Life just isn't fair, sometimes. "Can we try to give you an orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes, but Roz has tried ever since we started making love," she said. "I think if anyone could, it would be you, Sahara. You're so gorgeous and I love you so much. You can do anything you want to with me, as long as I can do you, too."

It was a total fail. She enjoyed every minute of it and we did manage to get her a little wet, but nothing. This was going to be tricky and I needed to think. I also needed lube. The biggest reaction was when I was licking her clit and slipped a fingertip into that tight little ass. She gasped when I did that and seemed to respond a bit, but I didn't have any lube and that was going to keep us from exploring that angle until I could get some.

I did a scissor position with her and came like a bomb while I was diving for treasure in Roz's beautiful little muff. We slept, tangled up in a knot of satisfied girl. We made love again in the morning before they had to go to class and I was left alone in an empty house. I missed them, already.

They came over every night that week except Wednesday and we were forming quite a bond. I could easily see what was happening, and I knew we were falling in love. I imagined what life would be like with them as my lovers. Everything I imagined seemed like something awesome and beautiful. I had no intention of giving them up, but there was Merlin. I could see storm clouds on the horizon there.

We settled into a routine. I went out with him on Saturday night and the girls were all agog to hear about our date. I let him kiss me and it had been smoking hot. I wanted more.

Now that I was all moved in, Merlin and I were finally going to the Grand Canyon for that date we'd postponed. Merlin had obtained a use permit, and we were going to hike the Bright Angel Trail and camp by the Colorado River at the Bright Angel Campground. Merlin warned me that it would be an arduous hike and to wear durable comfortable shoes and that we would need to bring plenty of water, even though there were water stations along the trail.

Merlin picked me up in his Shelby, and I couldn't believe how much gear he had crammed into it.

"How in the hell do you expect us to lug all that down into the Canyon?" I said.

"Don't worry," he said, "It looks worse than it really is, crammed like that into my car. Once I get the gear situated and balanced between our packs, it won't be that bad."

We got to the parking lot at the trailhead, and Merlin pulled out the gear and started sorting things out.

Fortunately, we were both pretty big people and Merlin took a little more onto his shoulders. As we hoisted the packs onto our shoulders, they were surprisingly comfortable.

Merlin looked at me and must have read my mind. "Don't get too cocky," he said, "It's nine and a half miles to the campground, and tomorrow we're going to have to climb back up, so take it easy and don't be too proud to ask for a break!"

He had some walking sticks that we decided to use; some parts of the trail were pretty steep, and we could use the help to keep from falling on our faces going down and for some extra purchase when climbing back up.

I've done a fair amount of hiking in my time, but very little in terrain like this; I was a little taken aback, but said, "Don't worry, I will."

With that, we took big drinks of water and headed down the trail.

The first part of the trail wasn't too steep, and I was already amazed at the vista when we went through the first tunnel. When we got to the first switchback, we hadn't even gone a half-mile, but had already descended 300 feet! We saw families with young children turn around and head back to the trailhead while we forged ahead as the trail got steeper.

We went through the second tunnel at the three-quarter mile mark followed by more steep switchbacks.

Finally, after a mile-and-a-half we reached the first rest house and took advantage of the opportunity to get off our feet for a few minutes. We used the restroom and replenished our water, and just looked around, taking in the views with our arms around each other. I was amazed that we had already descended over 3,000 feet, with another 3,000 feet over the next eight miles to go. One thing for sure, this would be a good test of our ability to face adversity together!

We hoisted our packs back up and continued down into the Canyon until we got to the three-mile rest house. After getting more water, I was watching many other hikers heading back toward the trailhead. I was already getting nervous about the climb back tomorrow!

In another mile-and-a-half, we reached Indian Garden, and it was absolutely beautiful! There was a pretty stream and some actual greenery! We used the rest rooms again and had a nice lunch using the picnic tables there. After refilling our water bottles, I was beginning to have second thoughts. "Merlin, honey," I said, "This is a lot harder than I thought, do you think we should maybe head back?"

"Sahara," he replied, "I understand that this might be a little more than you bargained for, but you are a strong, tough woman, I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't think you could handle it. Please trust me, it will be worth it!"

"If you say so, Merlin," I said, "But it better be!"

We hiked a little over three miles until we reached the River Rest House and our first close-up view of the Colorado. I could hardly contain my excitement when Merlin decided he had to be a killjoy!

"I know this is a special moment for you, Sahara," he said, "But we still have a mile-and-a-half to go to the campground. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can make camp and relax."

I knew he was right, so off we went. It was an easy hike, walking along the river, then crossing over on the Bright Angel Suspension Bridge, stopping to take some pictures of the river along with some selfies, then on to the campground.

We checked in and grabbed a campsite as close to the river as we could get. We smiled at each other as we set up camp, I think we were both thinking of the fun we would be having later that night!

Freed from our heavy packs, we left the campsite just strolling around, holding hands, enjoying the scenery and each other's company.

Getting back to camp, we were ravenous and ate a hearty dinner before retiring to our tent. We had zipped our sleeping bags together and we stripped down, me to a tank top and boxers, Merlin to boxers, and slipped into the sleeping bag.

We were certainly tired from the hike down, and under normal circumstances would have wanted nothing but to go to sleep. However, these were far from normal circumstances, and we were not about to waste this opportunity to get to know each other more intimately.

Merlin was gently stroking my hair, looking lovingly into my eyes as he said, "Sahara, I have never known a woman like you! You are incredibly beautiful, strong yet feminine, and you know more about cars than most men I know!

"I know we haven't known each other that long, but I can feel myself falling under your spell. I think I love you and I know I want to make love to you, right here, right now!"

"Merlin, I understand," I said, "I feel the same way, but tonight? I feel so grubby from the hike. There are no showers here; all I had to clean up was the slop sink outside the men's room. I didn't even think to pack deodorant!"

"I don't care, Sahara!" he cried, "Hell, I'm just as bad! Your scent is arousing, I want to hold you, taste you, love you like you've never been loved before!"

Call me a mean bitch, but I couldn't help thinking back to my sessions with Ellen and Roz and thinking, "You've got a real challenge on your hands, Big Boy!" I wisely kept those thoughts to myself as I stroked his scratchy cheek and said, "I want that, too, Merlin."

I began the action by taking his face in my hands and giving him a gentle kiss on the lips, giving him just a little bit of tongue. I continued kissing down his neck, already picking up traces of his manly scent while my hands were stroking his chest. He wasn't overly hairy, just enough to show that he was a real man!

I continued kissing down onto his chest, tasting just a little of the residual saltiness from the sweat that he wasn't able to wash off.

When I reached his nipples, I was in for a bit of a surprise. None of the men I had sex with before were particularly turned on by nipple play, but Merlin seemed to get into it as much as any woman I have ever known. As he stretched his arms up I got a bit of a whiff from his underarms, and, strangely, it didn't gross me out, in fact, I lifted my face up and buried it in his underarm.

That seemed to get his attention. He pulled me up, and disregarding where I had just been gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had.

He reached down and pulled my tank top over my head. As I raised my arms, I noticed another grooming issue: While I had shaved this morning, my hair grows fast; a razor was something else that I failed to pack, and I had noticeable stubble.

Either Merlin didn't notice or he didn't care, because he followed my example and just buried his face in my armpit, then gave it a big lick while his hands began to work my breasts and nipples. Just as I thought that things couldn't get much better, he moved his mouth to my nipples. While my nipples are very sensitive, I don't usually get very turned on by nipple play, but I was dangerously close to having an orgasm just from Merlin working on my nipples.

Then I thought, "Well, why the hell not?" and gave myself over to a sweet orgasm.

As I came down, I looked over to see Merlin smiling at me. "I've never done that before," he said.

I decided to be a smartass. "What, give a girl an orgasm?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, you bitch," he laughed, "I've never given one just by playing with her nipples."

"Well," I said, "I seem to be ahead in this game. Looks like it's time to even up the score." I pulled down his boxers revealing a very nice circumcised cock. While Merlin would certainly never star in any porn movies, it was definitely more impressive than Calvin's, once more disproving the myth.

I discarded Merlin's boxers and proceeded to attack his cock, licking up one side and down the other, stopping only to lick around the head a few times. As I stroked his shaft with one hand, I played with his balls with the other, sending chills through his body.

I shifted position so that I could take his cock in my mouth while continuing to play with his balls.

"Sahara," he moaned, "I'm not gonna last long if you keep that up."

I just smiled at him around his cock and gave him a sly wink. Him not lasting long was precisely my plan; I wanted him to last longer later on!

Merlin's moaning was getting more desperate, and he was shaking his head back and forth, when I unleashed my secret weapon. I got my index finger good and wet, and just as I increased the pressure with my mouth, I stuck my finger up his butt and he came like a racehorse. It was difficult, but I was determined to take his entire load in my mouth, and I did.

As his cock slipped out of my mouth, I made a point of showing Merlin my mouthful of cum before swallowing it with obvious gusto.

"My God, Sahara!" he cried, "I've never cum like that! You've drained me dry."

"I certainly hope not," I replied, "I've still got plans for that. But while he's recovering, why not put your mouth to good use," as I slithered out of my boxers and spread my legs wide in an obvious invitation.

You can say many things about Merlin, but he's no fool and he dove between my legs, grabbing my ass cheeks with both hands, alternately squeezing and stroking them.

While he was playing with my ass, he was kissing up the insides of my thighs, then all around my bare pussy lips. Sometimes he would gently lick around my clit, sometimes wrap his lips around it and suck on it, constantly varying the pressure. I won't say that he was the best at eating pussy that I ever had, but he was certainly one of the best men I ever had at it. When he stuck two fingers up my cunt, stroking my G-spot I almost took off, but he backed off, wagging his finger at me saying, "Uh, uh, I have a better use for that."

123456...9