Finding Flagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Ellen's frank blue eyes staring into his and sandwiched between Roz and me, he wasn't going anywhere. We had to do it, so I broke the ice.

"Merlin, you do know that everyone in this bed loves you?" I asked him.

He glanced over at Roz and she nodded. His eyes locked on Ellen's and she gave him a kiss that made me weak. "I guess I do," he finally admitted. "I knew Roz and Ellen loved me, just as a friend, but I thought you were 'in love' with me, Sahara."

"I am," I told him. "I love you as a friend and as a lover, Merlin. Let me ask you something, do you have more than one friend?"

"I see what you're saying," he said. "I'm just trying to get my head around having more than one lover. Let me ask you something. Is this going to be like next month, Roz finds a guy she wants, or you do, or I find a woman?"

"Hey," Ellen protested. "What about me?"

He laughed and kissed her again. "I think whatever you do is perfect, Ellen. It's these two I'm worried about."

"Roz, what do you say about that?" I asked.

"I would have been perfectly fine with just Ellen," she said. "Then Sahara came along and we both fell in love with her, just like you did, Merlin. The difference is, we always knew we were going to share her. By the time any of us knew how our relationship was going to go, she had met you and she was falling for you. You hadn't made love yet, and we just sort of fell into each other. What did Ellen tell you?"

He chuckled. "She sort of gave me the business," he said. "She was... Ellen. She told me Sahara was miserable and she didn't appreciate me making someone she loves miserable. She said that neither one of you was any threat to me and Sahara being together, that you weren't trying to take her away from me, but you were starting to feel like I was trying to take her away from you."

"I told him that every one of us loved him," Ellen said. "I said that we were willing to share her if he was willing to share her, and himself, with us. I told him that we were all attracted to boys, too, and I... I..."

He laughed. "She kissed me and groped me! She took my hand and put it on her breasts. I know she doesn't like to be touched by anyone she doesn't love and feel comfortable with. That told me more than any words could have."

"I told him I wanted him to come home with me, give us a chance to show him that he could have Sahara and more," Ellen finished. "I told him I needed a ride, anyway. He brought me in the Mustang, Sahara!" I could tell she liked that.

"Back to what I have to say," Rosaline laughed. "I'm not looking for any relationship with anyone who's not in this bed. Not only am I not looking, I won't have one and I won't accept any of you having one, either."

Ellen nodded her agreement. "No, I don't want that either," she said. "Sahara?"

"I never dreamed I'd find anyone like any of you," I said. "Merlin, when you said you wanted us to be exclusive; I wanted to say yes, more than anything. I would have said yes in a heartbeat, six months ago. That was before I met Ellen and Roz. I love them, Merlin, don't you see? I love them just as I do you. I'll never give you up if you love me, and them. They're part of me, just as I want you to be part of me and part of them. Why should any of us have to give up any of the rest of us? We all love each other. I know they aren't as in love with you as I am, but they will be, if you give them a chance. You'll fall in love with them, too. Tell me you don't love them."

He shook his head. "No, I do, it's just..."

"What?" Roz demanded. "Don't tell me the thought of fucking two hot college girls and the hottest woman in the state doesn't turn you on?"

He laughed. "No, I admit that it does. God, Roz, you were fantastic." He reached down and cupped Ellen's tight little ass. "I can just imagine what making love to this angel will be like, and Sahara is the hottest woman I've ever seen. She rocks my world, too. I already love all three of you. Each one of you is special in ways that I'm just finding out. Won't you be like, jealous, or something?"

"How can you be jealous of someone you love?" Ellen asked. "I think you're afraid, Merlin. You think we're going to be too much for you to handle."

He laughed. "I think any one of you would be too much to handle!"

"It's a good thing you've got all three of us then and we're into each other," I said. "Seriously, though, I think we can all just keep it between the four of us, right? If one of us decided to do something else, they are free to move on. That's true in any relationship."

"Yes, I guess it is," he admitted.

"Listen, when I got here, I was hurting," I told them. "I was married to a cheating asshole. I divorced his sorry ass and then my mother passed. I came here looking for a fresh start. I'm not a cheater, and I don't think any of you are. Do you think it's possible to just love each other, look out for each other and see where the road leads?"

They all agreed that they were willing to give it a shot. Merlin apologized for the way he'd stormed out without really understanding, and Ellen slid off him and onto Roz. "I think you two need some make-up sex," she giggled.

She slid down and engulfed him. She seemed to have no gag reflex at all, taking him into her mouth soft, and keeping him fully embedded, even when he was, obviously, in her throat. She worked him diamond hard and tugged on my arm, urging me to climb aboard for a ride. That was something I was happy to do, and I rode him until I had nothing left.

He finished off in Roz again, and Ellen and I cuddled and watched him blow her mind and then his nuts in that smoking hot girl.

While Merlin and Roz recovered, Ellen and I showered, barely restraining ourselves from starting all over again. We then changed the bed linens while Merlin and Roz showered, and while there was some giggling, they were good and didn't get out of control.

We all cuddled around Merlin for a blissful night's sleep, and it seemed like I had just fallen asleep when I awoke to an empty bed and the smell of bacon cooking. I went to the bathroom, then padded naked to the kitchen, quickly realizing that I was rather underdressed.

Ellen and Roz were in their bathrobes at the kitchen table sipping coffee while Merlin was frying up bacon in his boxers. I just thought, "Fuck it!" got my coffee and sat down in all my glory. The girls just looked me up and down, barely containing their laughter.

"I guess someone didn't get enough last night, and must have wanted to get a head start this morning," said Roz with a smirk.

"Well, excu-u-use me!" I said, "I didn't get the memo that this morning's breakfast was formal dress."

"Now, now, girls," Merlin said as he put a plate of bacon on the table, "I think we're well past the modesty stage here," as he dropped his boxers exposing his impressive half-mast erection.

Ellen and Roz exchanged glances, Roz stood up and said, "I guess we should join the club," dropped her robe, and Ellen did the same.

We ate a remarkably normal breakfast, if you could ignore the fact that we were all naked, and went into the living room. Ellen, Roz and I squeezed onto the sofa while Merlin sat in the easy chair.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence, none of us willing to address the elephant in the room.

Finally, Merlin took the bull by the horns. "Well, ladies," he said, "That was certainly the most fun that I can ever remember having, but where do we go from here?"

We all looked back and forth at each other until I decided that I'd better speak up.

"Well," I said, "To call this a unique situation would probably be the understatement of the century."

A nervous laugh went around the room.

"I know this is a lot to hit you with in a very short time," I said. "Ours is certainly an unconventional relationship!"

I looked around the room at three heads nodding slowly.

"As much fun as last night was," I continued, "I'm looking for more than hot, kinky sex.

"I love you all, and feel that I'm falling in love with you all. I don't want to give any of you up."

"Neither do we," Roz said, with Ellen nodding her agreement. Merlin just sat there with a bemused look on his face.

"Ellen, Roz and I obviously have formed a bond," I said, "As have you and I, Merlin. The only missing pieces are you and the girls."

Merlin seemed a bit befuddled. "What can we do about that?" he asked.

"Dates!" I said to more puzzled looks. "I think you should take Roz and Ellen on some one-on-one dates to get to know each other better, without the rest of us complicating things."

There was a brief pause as I could practically see the gears turning in their brains, then almost all at once they were bouncing up and down saying that was a great idea.

Roz in particular was practically drooling. "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind taking him for another test drive," she said.

"Roz!" I said, "Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm not saying that sex is out of the question, but that is secondary, the primary reason is to learn about each other, see how compatible you are."

"I knew what you meant, Sahara," Roz said, "I was just teasing." She may have been teasing, but I noticed an evil glint in her eye.

We didn't discuss "play time" for the four of us. I decided to just go with the flow and let whatever would happen, happen. As Roz and Merlin went off, I assumed, to make plans for their first date, Ellen approached me nervously.

"C-can I talk to you, Sahara?" she asked.

"Of course, honey," I said, "You can always talk to me about anything. What is the problem, sweetie?"

"It's Merlin," she said softly.

"Merlin?" I asked, "What's the problem with Merlin?"

"Well," Ellen said, "It's not really just Merlin. I've never been with a man before. Last night was the closest I've ever come to having sex with a man."

"Oh, Ellen," I said, "I'm so sorry, I knew that, but I wasn't thinking. I knew you led kind of a sheltered life, but I somehow thought that you had some experience."

"No, none."

"Okay, Ellen, first of all, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do or that makes you uncomfortable," I said. "If you want, I can talk to Merlin, explain your situation to him, make sure he doesn't inadvertently put undue pressure on you."

"Thank you, Sahara, I'd appreciate that."

"Second, you obviously got a crash course on male-female sex last night, but you're going to need more than that to become comfortable on your own with a man, especially when it's time for intercourse."

Ellen nodded her agreement.

"Let's try this," I said, "When Roz and Merlin go out on their date we'll have our own 'Sex Ed' class! You can ask me absolutely anything, and I will try my best to get you ready to have sex with Merlin, but only when you're ready. Meanwhile, you can go out on dates with Merlin, get to know each other, feel what it's like to relate to a man."

"Yes, Sahara," Ellen said, "I like that idea."

"If you ever feel that you would rather talk to Roz, or to both of us together, just say so," I said, "You won't hurt my feelings. Deal?"

"Deal!" she said, and we hugged on it.

Just as we broke the hug, Roz and Merlin appeared holding hands, Roz was blushing and giggling, and I think they were doing a bit more than planning! Seeing Ellen and me, they quickly let go of their hands, not as if they were fooling anyone, and came over to join us.

"Merlin," I said, "We've got some things to talk about. Why don't we go for a ride; I think we can trust these two by themselves for a few minutes!"

"Okay," he replied a little tentatively, not sure what I had in mind.

We got in my Super Bee, headed for the local park and sat down on a secluded bench.

"All right, Sahara," he said, "You called this meeting. What's on your mind?"

"It's Ellen," I said.

"Ellen?" he asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well..." I hesitated, "I'm sure you've noticed that she's a little different..."

"Are you talking about her shyness?" he asked, "Of course. Lots of people are shy. Why this big discussion?"

"Merlin, I'm afraid that it's a bit more than just being shy," I said, "Ellen is autistic."

"Autistic? I always thought that was like mentally retarded. I don't know if that is the correct term. She certainly doesn't seem that way."

"No, Merlin," I said, "The term you're thinking of is intellectually disabled, but autism is different. She's probably smarter than all the rest of us put together. She has a genius level IQ. People with autism usually have problems relating to other people; that's reflected in Ellen's shyness. The key thing for you to keep in mind is to go slow, let her take the lead as much as possible. Back off if she seems to be uncomfortable."

"All right, Sahara, I think I understand," Merlin said, "I know I can sometimes come on strong, I'll make an extra effort to ease back. Is there anything else?"

I took a deep breath before I continued.

"Actually, there is," I said, "Ellen has never been with a man..."

"You mean that she's a..."

"Yes, Merlin, she's a virgin," I said, "As a matter of fact she's only had sexual relations with me and Roz. For now, I suggest you try to put last night out of your mind. We may play like that again soon; it may be a while. I can assure you that between Roz and I you won't exactly be going without!"

"Okay," he said with a small smile, "But what should I do for right now?"

"Just take it one step at a time. Back things up a bit, as if you had just met. Take her out to dinner; go to the movies, walks in the park, things like that. Don't take her to clubs; the crowds and the noise are too much for her. Go slow on the physical contact, hold her hand, put your arm around her, and be ready to back off if she seems uncomfortable. Follow her lead."

"Whew," he said, "That's a lot to take in, but Ellen's a special woman and I'm sure that she's worth the effort. What about kissing?"

"Again, follow her lead," I said. "You're a bright guy, I'm sure you've had to decide when a date was ready to be kissed before, I think you'll figure it out. Who knows, she may take things into her own hands!"

With that, we got back in my car and headed back to the condo. Merlin decided not to come in, he wanted to go home and think about all that we said.

When I came in, Roz and Ellen were concerned that Merlin wasn't with me, but I assured them that we had a very good talk, and that he just wanted some time to take it all in.

"Now, my dear," I said, looking at Ellen, "It's your turn!"

Ellen gave me a bit of a deer in the headlights look, looking back and forth from Roz to me.

"Relax, Ellen," I said, "I'm just teasing you. Now, would you be more comfortable if Roz joins us, or would you rather start out just the two of us?"

"I... I think I'd like to start out just you and me, Sahara," Ellen said, "If you don't mind, Roz?"

"Of course I don't mind, honey!" Roz said, "I want whatever makes you happy and comfortable."

A short while later Merlin called, inviting Roz out to dinner and a movie and she accepted, giving Ellen and me the condo to ourselves.

After a light supper, we went into the living room and sat together on the couch, just relaxing until we were ready to begin. When the tension got to be too much I took Ellen in my arms and gave her a gentle kiss, then I began.

"Ellen, I know I don't need to explain the mechanics of man-woman sex to you, especially after Merlin and Roz last night!"

She blushed sweetly and gave me a small nod.

"Most of the sex with a man isn't really all that much different than with a woman, except that a man is usually stronger and they aren't as soft as a woman.

We began kissing and making out until things started heating up, and we moved into the bedroom, where we undressed each other and slipped into the bed.

"Besides the obvious physical differences, there are two parts of sex with a man that are not done with a woman. The first, obviously, is intercourse and the second is fellatio. You saw Roz do that to Merlin and you gave it a go. Do you remember that, Ellen?" I asked.

"Y... Yes," Ellen replied, "I don't think I'm very good at that."

"You looked like you were doing pretty good to me," I said. "Let me explain a few things about that. You know how good it feels when Roz or I go down on you?"

"Uh-huh," she said.

"Well, it feels just as good for the man when it is done to him, maybe even better, especially if you let him finish."

A look of horror came over her face, and I chuckled.

"Don't worry, Sweetie," I said, "As much as they may want to, most men worth having respect their partners too much to insist on it. Some women don't care to perform oral at all, and while their man may go along with her wishes, most men will resent it, especially if she expects oral from him. Our arrangement may actually help you in that regard, because both Roz and I love it, so if you really can't do it, we can help you out."

Ellen giggled at that.

"You never know," I said, "In time, you may decide you like it, but there will be time for that later. Before we go any further, I need to be sure; you do want to make love to Merlin, right?"

"Oh, yes!" she said, "Definitely. But I'm afraid."

"That's what I'm here for, baby," I said. "First, let's warm you up."

With that, I began kissing down her neck while caressing her breasts, slowly moving down her body until I was facing her sweet pussy. I was surprised to see some moisture on her pussy lips; until now, she had been dry as a bone. Maybe our proposed arrangement was exciting her even more than she realized.

I licked up one side and then the other, trying to add my saliva to her juices, and her labia parted a little and her clit started to peek out. I sucked on my fingers to get them nice and wet and gently teased her lips open while circling her clit with my tongue.

For the first time since I knew them, she was responding to vaginal play, and I continued my oral attack on her clit while continuing to probe a little deeper with my fingers. She didn't have a large hymen but I did notice her wince a couple of times. I leaned up close to her face and said gently, "Don't worry, Ellen, it's perfectly normal to feel some pain your first time. Would you like me to help make it easier for you when the time comes?"

"Yes, please, Sahara," she said.

I reached over to my nightstand drawer and got my lube and my smallest dildo. I lubed up the dildo and returned my mouth to her pussy to get her turned on again. I coated my fingers with lube and lubed her up as best I could.

I leaned back a bit and said, "This is going to hurt some, baby. Please feel free to pull my hair, beat on me, cry out, whatever you need, okay?" She nodded her okay, but I could see some tears in her eyes.

I resumed sucking on her clit while gently rubbing her labia with the tip of the dildo until I decided I couldn't put it off any longer and gently but firmly pushed the dildo home.

She gave a gut-wrenching moan while pulling my hair with one hand and beating on my shoulder with the other, but she soon settled down as I gently stroked the dildo in and out.

When she seemed calm enough, I got up and went to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth and clean her up.

I changed the sheets and we spooned together and fell asleep.

I never heard Merlin and Roz come in, but when I got up in the morning I saw them snuggled, still asleep, in the guestroom.

By the time I got out of the shower and put the coffee on, the others were stirring, and we were soon gathered around the kitchen table having breakfast. Ellen and I, by some unspoken agreement didn't share what we did, but Roz and Merlin apparently had a grand old time!

At first, I was concerned because Ellen seemed a bit more quiet than usual, and I was afraid that I had pushed her too far, too fast, but as the day wore on, she was back to her usual self. I was pleasantly surprised when she accepted Merlin's invitation to dinner.

1...34567...9