Finding Flagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz led Ellen out and sat beside her on the couch. This time, I sat on the easy chair on Roz's end of the coffee table and Merlin sat on the opposite chair.

It was hard getting the story out between her sobs, but the gist was that Ellen still thought that she was betraying Roz and me, especially me, by wanting to marry Merlin.

On an intellectual level, she was able to understand that we were all in love with each other, but she just couldn't seem to grok it emotionally.

As Roz and I sat back drained, unable to come up with an argument to convince her, Merlin got out of his chair and knelt on the floor in front of Ellen.

"Ellen," he said, "Do you know why I asked you out tonight?"

She looked puzzled. "Why, I thought it was a date. We go on lots of dates."

"That's true, Honey," he said, "But this was going to be a very special date." He pulled the ring box out of his pocket and showed her the ring. "Tonight I was going to ask you to marry me, but you beat me to it," he laughed.

Ellen took the ring and looked at it in awe, then got all weepy again. "But what about Roz and Sahara?" she asked.

Merlin reached into another pocket and pulled out another box. "That's what these are for." He opened the box and showed Ellen two matching rings that were similar, but not identical to hers, and told her that they were for Roz and me. "Would you like to give them their rings?" As she reached for them, he said, "First, you have to take your ring."

She held out her shaking left hand and let Merlin put her ring on. He then gave her our rings and she knelt before us in turn, placing our rings on our left ring fingers. She then turned back to Merlin and with tears in her eyes launched herself into his arms saying, "Yes, Merlin, yes I'll marry you!" Merlin had been kneeling, and ended up flat on his back on the floor with Ellen on top of him, still in her little black dress. I don't think he minded.

I moved over the couch, hugging Roz and whispered, "Looks like we have a wedding to plan!" She just gave me a big smile.

We decided on a July wedding. Ellen didn't really have a preference and I think she was so frightened at the idea of standing up in front of people that she really wanted nothing to do with much of it. Roz, Merlin and I all thought it would be much less traumatic and less likely to overload her if the wedding was outdoors.

Flagstaff has a lovely garden called The Arboretum, with a beautiful wildflower area and we got permission to use it, if only the wedding party was going to be in the meadow. I thought the girls' parents might like to attend; other than them and the people who worked for Merlin, we weren't having many guests. Merlin's parents were gone. He had a brother, but they didn't keep in touch. Roz and I were bridesmaids and one of those bitter old men who worked for Merlin was his best man.

His name was Carl, and he wasn't all that thrilled with the idea of Merlin getting married, but I think he fell in love with Ellen the moment he met her. I didn't blame him a bit; I was in love with her, myself.

We had a blast shopping for our dresses. Well, Roz and I had a blast; Ellen was just along for the ride. We weren't all that interested in wedding dresses, and Ellen certainly wasn't. We got matching dresses we thought we could wear at nearly any formal occasion. They were yellow mermaid with open backs and off one shoulder, with a silver ribbon running diagonally down from behind the shoulder, across the front and ending at the other hip.

We modeled for Merlin and I thought the man was going to have a heart attack. He gathered us all in for a group hug. "My God," he said. "I think I must have died and gone to heaven! I can't believe how hot you all look!"

Ellen blushed, Roz giggled and I was my usual smartass. "I remember not too long ago you were all pissed off about us," I shot at him.

He looked suitably chastened. "I'm so sorry about that, Sahara." He pulled me in and nearly bruised my lips. "I was an idiot! The only thing I worry about now is my health. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with three smoking hot women, especially since two of them are ten years younger than I am."

"You can't," Roz said. "It's a good thing we love each other. That's your only hope of survival." He laughed, but she was right. I'd never found a man who could keep up with me, much less me and two more horny women.

Ellen wanted them to write their own vows and Merlin was as helpless as a week-old puppy. Roz and I wound up giving him most of his ideas. For some reason, he kept deleting the "I promise to obey" line we kept putting in.

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and Ellen was radiant. Merlin and I got to meet their parents for the first time. June and Albert were as charming as their daughters. I don't think Albert had a clue what was going on, other than Ellen was getting married, but June let us know right away that she was onto our little secret. It turned out that she had always known about Roz and Ellen, and she could tell by the way Ellen wrote about me in her emails that I had joined the circle. She fell in love with Merlin the first day they were in Flagstaff when he picked her and Albert up and took them out for breakfast.

The ceremony didn't last long, the minister was, mercifully, short, and the kiss was everything I'd hoped it would be. There was a limo waiting to whisk us away and we checked back into the Little America Hotel, the place I'd stayed when I first got to Flagstaff.

We had champagne and roses delivered, and a fondue with pineapple, strawberries and sweet cherries. We put on some big band music and took turns dancing with Ellen and each other until she complained about being dizzy. Merlin scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom, Roz and I trailing along. He stood her at the foot of the bed, and we fumbled with buttons, zippers and hooks until all four of us were naked. We eased Ellen down onto the bed on her back and I had an idea.

"No one move until I get back," I said. I dipped all the different kinds of fruit in the chocolate, put them on a plate and went back to the bedroom.

"You rotten cheaters!" I couldn't believe it. "I told you not to move!" They were all on the bed and Roz and Merlin looked up at me, guiltily, from where they had been feasting on Ellen's nipples. "Get away from her," I said. "You don't get any of this! Tell them to get away, Ellen."

She got each of them by an ear and pulled them up. I moved in, lodging a chocolate coated cherry between her gorgeous little pussy lips and taking a strawberry and a chunk of pineapple I fed her half of each.

"Yum," she said. "Got any more ideas?"

I took the half strawberry and pineapple chunk and rubbed them on her nipples, smearing them with chocolate and juice from the fruit. I did the same with my nipples and fed her one. She nibbled and sucked until the flavor was gone and I did the same to her. She was getting very turned on and I slipped down to claim my cherry. Roz moved in as I vacated and they started playing with the chocolate and fruit. I was really getting into devouring Ellen's cute little clit when I felt hot breath behind me, blowing on the fire burning between my thighs. Merlin's tongue pierced me like a knife, causing me to groan into Ellen's juicy depths, making her moan, in turn. I felt Roz's head beside mine and we took turns, trying to drive Ellen wild. She was straddling Ellen's head and all I could see was the fan of her pale hair on the bed.

Merlin's lips left and I moaned in protest. It was quickly replaced by rising pressure and then his amazing cock was sliding into me, filling me with heat, stretching me in that familiar way. I swear to God, it felt like every time he entered me, he was bigger than the last time.

I was wet and ready and he embedded himself deep inside me in one long, smooth, slow stroke, robbing me of any ability to think coherently. All rational thought fled and there was only pleasure, beautiful bodies, soft lips, and hard cocks until I slept, content and secure in the arms of my loves.

Epilogue:

The day that Klabin was born, we were all at the hospital, holding Roz's hands. She wasn't in any pain, thanks to the epidural, and when that beautiful little girl gave a gasp and a squall, there wasn't a prouder group of people on earth. She had that dark complexion from Roz and Merlin, but her hair, and there was a lot of it, was as white as cotton. I thought she'd look like a darker Ellen when she grew up. Sloan was playing over in the corner, but when she heard her sister crying, she came toddling over and Merlin knelt down with Klabin so Sloan could get a good look at her. The contrast between the little dusky girl and her half-sister was beautiful.

Sloan looked up at me with those huge green eyes. "I love her, Momma," she said. I snatched my daughter up and squeezed her tight.

"Yeah, me, too, baby," I said.

It has been five years since that day in the meadow. I think the four of us are even more in love than we were that day. I've been working at the University and I got that Dean of Instruction job for which I had been hoping. Ellen is doing biomedical research at the university hospital and Roz is working with Merlin, keeping the business running smoothly. He promised to stay away from those industrial espionage jobs, and we're pretty sure he's keeping his promise. He's a sneaky bastard, though, and we have to keep a close eye on him. Roz being there keeps a lid on his foolhardy bravado. He's got a family to take care of now. I think he gets it. I know I do. I don't know about anyone else, but we work. It just seems natural for us and I'm looking forward to watching our children grow up together. Ellen makes an awesome aunt, but she doesn't think she wants any children. She's happy loving the ones we have. She's just as sweet as the day we met and Roz, well, she just keeps getting hotter all the time. Sometimes I feel a hundred years old. Then I surprise one of them looking at me and the love just glows in their eyes. I guess we all found ourselves in Flagstaff.

1...456789