Finding Flagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what he meant until I looked down and saw that his cock had fully recovered.

He moved up my body and began kissing me, and I eagerly kissed him back, with no care for all my pussy juice on his lips.

While he didn't ram his cock home, he wasn't especially gentle either. He was just forceful enough so that I knew that I was being taken, that he was claiming me as his.

His cock felt just right, not stretching me painfully, but leaving no doubt that I was filled up.

Because of his earlier orgasm, he was able to last a long time, giving me two orgasms before I felt his building. I really wanted us to come together, so I started playing with my nipples, trying to build up to another one.

"Stick your finger up my ass," I gasped.

"What?" he asked, pausing in his fucking.

"Don't stop," I said, "But stick your finger up my ass, it will help me cum!"

He did what I asked, sticking his index finger all the way up my ass while pounding my pussy with abandon.

Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, I started cumming, just as I felt him shoot, filling me up.

As we came down, we lay there panting, looking lovingly into each other's eyes, then we gently kissed and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I gave a languorous stretch and smiled down at the still sleeping Merlin. I knew it was still very soon, but I could see myself falling in love with this man!

I thought about Roz and Ellen, and my budding romance with them. I was in a real quandary! Would they accept my being in a relationship with Merlin? How would he take my involvement with them? I couldn't even fathom the idea of all of us together!

Merlin began to stir, and I reached over to him expecting to continue what we had started the night before, but he, surprisingly, pushed me away!

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Didn't you enjoy last night? Don't you want to go again?"

"More than you can know, Sahara," he replied, "But we have a long hike ahead of us, uphill this time. We need to get an early start and get as much as possible done before the sun gets too strong."

I shuddered, remembering the hike down, dreading the hike back up.

We had a quick breakfast, drinking down a bottle of water, and broke camp. Refilling our water bottles, we hit the trail.

Except for a few more shots along the river and on the bridge, we didn't hesitate much, trying to cover as much distance as we could while the sun was still low.

As both the sun and the trail climbed, we took frequent breaks, making use of stops to take more photos of the spectacular scenery and each other. When we got back to Indian Garden, we took off our shoes and socks and lay right down in the stream, getting good and soaked. We knew we would dry off quickly in the heat. We dried off our feet, put our shoes and socks back on, and continued up the trail. We even took some selfies of us together with the canyon wall as backdrops. We had to stop once to let a burro train go by, waving at the tourists, feeling just a little jealous of their rides, then finished our climb.

The sun was already starting to set as we reached the trailhead, exhausted but still able to tease each other over who held us up the most on the climb up.

We took a few more pictures of the sunset before loading up the car and heading back to Merlin's place.

The first thing both of us wanted to was take a nice hot shower to wash the sweat, dust and grime off. Merlin kindly let me go first, but after giving him a chance to wash off, I got back in to give him a hand.

Once he was nice and clean I got down on my knees, took his cock in my hand and gave him a blowjob that I was sure he would remember for a long time!

After drying each other off with big fluffy towels, we slipped into his king-size bed, grateful for the firm but soft mattress after sleeping on the ground.

As tired as we were, we made sure we made sweet love to each other before slipping off to sleep.

Merlin had made arrangements to take the next day off so we were able to sleep in, but this time it was Merlin who woke up first.

I was initially disappointed that he wasn't there beside me until I heard and smelled breakfast being made.

I was dying for a decent meal, and padded naked to the kitchen to find Merlin in his boxers, frying up some bacon; I guess he was afraid of spattering grease!

I helped by getting the toast going, and poured myself a cup of the coffee that Merlin had already brewed.

Merlin fried up some eggs in the bacon grease and we sat down for a quiet breakfast, both of us thinking about the weekend and how our relationship had progressed. I had the additional burden of figuring out how I was going to tie the two halves of my life together.

I knew that, eventually, I was going to have to open up to Merlin about Roz and Ellen, but I was afraid. I had no idea how he would react; would he be jealous? Would he be turned off or disgusted? Would he want to play with us, maybe decide he liked one of them more than me?

Now, that thought truly terrified me! I was falling more and more in love with all of them, and to lose any of them would surely destroy me.

I just couldn't work up the courage to rock the boat and risk what I had, so I just pushed all thoughts of revealing my relationship with the girls to Merlin to the back of my mind and tried to stick with the status quo.

I knew I was probably deluding myself, but for a while, I thought I had the best of both worlds. I played with Roz or Ellen, sometimes both, during the week, and spent the weekends with Merlin.

Then, the other shoe finally dropped.

Merlin and I had been dating for a few months when it happened; Merlin asked me to be exclusive!

Although we had never spoken about it before, I think that Merlin knew I wasn't seeing any other men. He knew about my friendship with Roz and Ellen, but he thought we were just girlfriends; he simply had no idea just how close that friendship really was.

When Merlin asked me to be exclusive, I desperately wanted to say yes; but I knew if I did, I would have to tell him about the girls and that thought scared me shitless.

Merlin and I had talked about our sexual history and he knew that I had been involved with women, but he thought that was all in my past.

Finally, after a great date and a passionate session in bed, Merlin turned toward me and looked me in the eye. I thought I knew what was coming and I was right.

"Sahara," he sighed, "You know I've been wanting us to be exclusive. I believe that you want that, too, but something seems to be holding you back. Please, Sahara, I'm falling more and more in love with you. You have to believe that you can tell me anything."

"Merlin, you can't know how much I want to believe that," I said, "But I'm afraid that what I'm about to tell you will be the end of us, and that terrifies me."

"Oh, come on, Sahara," Merlin said, "I think I know you pretty well, I can't believe that whatever it is can be that bad. Please, just tell me."

"Okay," I teased, trying to lighten the mood, "Here goes nothing, I hope!"

Merlin gave me an odd look and I continued.

"You know how close I am with Roz and Ellen?"

He nodded and motioned for me to continue.

"Well, I'm afraid it's a bit closer than you realize," I said, "We're lovers, and we plan on continuing in our relationship."

Merlin just stared at me with his mouth agape, and I was almost going to crack a joke about catching flies before I realized that this was no time for jokes.

We just sat there staring at each other for a couple of minutes. Finally, Merlin shook his head as if trying to get rid of an idea that he just couldn't grasp. He got out of bed and started getting dressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he barked. "I'm getting dressed, getting out of here, getting away from you!"

"B... But it's the middle of the night," I cried.

"So what?" he said, "That makes it just about perfect for the nightmare this night has become!"

With that, he stomped out, slamming the door behind him and I heard the roar of his engine as he started it up and the tires squeal as he sped off, hopefully not out of my life.

I just curled up on my bed and cried until sleep blessedly claimed me. I felt a little better in the morning. Roz came over while Ellen was in class and I cried on her shoulder for a while. I hadn't really delved into what I was feeling with Merlin with either her or Ellen.

I still had no idea how I was going to balance out all these conflicting emotions inside me, much less what I was going to do with the emotions they were all going through. I knew that I had fallen hard for Roz and Ellen and that Merlin had become necessary to my happiness, too. I just didn't know how to put all the pieces together.

"Roz, I'm going to lean on you here, and I'm trusting you completely," I said.

"You know I love you," she told me. "I can see that you're really upset about something and I want to help you in any way I can."

"Okay, I'm going to unload," I told her. "I'm very confused, Roz. I love you. That would be perfect if it were just you and me. I'd be yours for life if you wanted me. We have Ellen, though; the two of us have her. I love her, too. You love her and she loves and needs both of us, you, maybe, more than me. So, we all love each other. That's so special and so beautiful to me that I don't want to screw it up."

"So, what's the problem?" she asked. "It's Merlin, isn't it? What happened?"

I took a deep breath and felt as if I was about to jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon without a parachute. "I think I'm in love with Merlin." I said. "He, he asked me to be exclusive last night," I finally managed to get out, "I knew I had to tell him about us. I was so hoping that he would understand, that he could trust enough in our love to at least try to work things out." I burst into tears. "I told him I'm in love with you and Ellen and that's why I'm so upset." I waited for a reaction.

"What happened then, Sahara?" Roz asked.

"He exploded," I cried, "that's what happened! He wouldn't even talk about it; he just got dressed and left. He called it a nightmare."

She just sat there, staring at me with those huge brown eyes. I could see love there, but also pain, confusion, maybe a little anger. "Say something, baby," I begged.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked. "I won't pretend I'm happy about you being involved with Merlin, Sahara. I think we have something special, too. I thought we had a relationship between the three of us. I knew you liked Merlin and that you were dating. I don't know what I expected. I know you like men, too, but so do Ellen and I. Should we be looking for someone to bring in and change our relationship? Are you going to be having relationships outside of ours, that don't include us? I'm not sure I can live with that."

Every time I tried to speak, I just started crying again.

"Don't cry, Sahara," Roz said soothingly, cradling me to her breasts, "I can't stand to see you miserable like this. I'm here now, it will be hard, but we'll work it out. Everything's going to be all right."

"No! It's not going to be all right," I said, sitting up and pushing her away, "It's never going to be all right ever again," as I collapsed back down in tears.

Roz seemed to get it. Just then, Ellen came in, took in the scene and just stood there, not sure what she should do. Roz got up and went over to Ellen, filling her in quickly about what had happened.

"Don't worry, Sahara," Ellen said, now taking her turn consoling me, "We'll figure something out. You'll get him back, trust me."

I wanted so much to believe her, but she hadn't seen Merlin, seen the look of utter disgust on his face. I just rolled back over, crying into my pillow, wishing I could just die. As I fell into a fitful sleep, I could hear Roz and Ellen quietly talking. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I was sure they were talking about me and my situation.

For the next couple of weeks, I was in a terrible funk. I could barely write; when I looked at anything I managed to write, I just had to toss it; it was less than worthless.

Ellen and Roz tried their best to get me out of the dumps, trying to seduce me, separately and together, and I tried, I really tried, to play along, and then I would see Merlin's face in my mind, his look of disgust, and all of my passion would just drain away.

Then, Ellen and Roz came up with a plan. I had very little hope that it would work, but I had no other ideas. It was either this or nothing.

We ruled me out right away; if Merlin had any inclination to talk to me, it would have already happened! Very quickly, we decided to go with Ellen. Despite his reaction to my announcement, Merlin was a gentle soul, and would be kind to Ellen. This was a big step for Ellen. While she had come a long way since we met, she was still kind of shy and withdrawn, and uncomfortable in social situations, especially without Roz or me as backup.

We chose a Friday afternoon, with optimism that if things worked out we'd have the whole weekend to play. Roz and I each gave Ellen a big hug and kiss for luck and sent her off to talk to Merlin while we got ready to do our part.

We had it all planned. Ellen would talk to Merlin; get him to, at least, discuss the situation with us. When she was, hopefully, successful, she would send us a text so that we would be ready for their arrival.

Roz and I did a quick pick up around the condo, then we each took a shower and shampoo (not together) and shaved down. I kept my bald pussy and Roz kept her full bush, though she did give it a light trim.

We went back to the bedroom and got into bed. We didn't want to get ahead of ourselves, but we did want to be warmed up and ready to go, so we started kissing. At first, they were just light, sweet kisses, but we soon were dueling with our tongues as we began caressing each other's breasts.

We were both becoming very horny, and I could smell our mingled musk as our pussies dampened. We needed to back off a bit, so that we would be ready for the big show.

Fortunately, we didn't have to wait too long for the text from Ellen, and it was good news! She and Merlin were on their way over.

Roz and I gazed deep into each other's eyes and took some deep breaths. This was it, all or nothing.

I lay down on the bed, positioning a pillow under my butt, angling my pussy up, and getting my head comfortable on another pillow, while Roz positioned herself over me in a sixty-nine.

We were almost overwhelmed by the sight and smell of our pussies, and we were both immediately soaking wet. We were eating each other out with gusto when we heard the front door open. We paused for just a moment, listening to Ellen and Merlin entering the condo, then returned to our most pleasant chores.

I half heard them come into the bedroom and heard Merlin give out a small gasp.

"Beautiful, isn't it," Ellen said, "Sexy even?"

I couldn't hear anything, but Merlin must have been nodding.

"Wouldn't you like to play with them," she said, "With us?"

If she was following the plan, Ellen was dropping her dress, revealing her naked form beneath. Merlin might have been a big, tough man, but he was still a man, and the sights in front of him had to be having an effect.

I chanced a glance over and saw Ellen pulling Merlin's head down for a passionate kiss while she was stroking his obvious hard on through his pants.

As she started to unbutton his shirt, I was thrilled to see him start to undo his belt and remove his pants.

Once he was naked, he turned to Ellen, I'm sure he thought he was going to be fucking her, but she wasn't quite ready for that yet. She gently led him over to the bed, placing him on one side while she stood on the other.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she repeated, reaching out a hand and stroking Roz's back and ass, encouraging Merlin to do the same. That smoking hot college girl just under his fingers was just what the doctor ordered. He seemed mesmerized by all the sensations when Roz disengaged from me, crawled to the edge of the bed, took his cock in her hand and began stroking it, before bending lower and taking almost its entire length into her mouth in one move.

I've often heard the expression, but never saw it before. Merlin actually went weak in the knees and seemed to be having trouble staying upright.

I shifted over a bit, giving Roz room to lie beside me, raising her knees and spreading her legs, crooking her finger for Merlin to come to her.

Merlin hesitated, looking from Roz, to me, to Ellen and back again. We all smiled and nodded our okays at him before he climbed up on the bed. As turned on as he had to be, as we all were, he didn't immediately ram his cock into Roz. He began by gently kissing her neck while gently massaging her breasts, then started kissing her on the mouth a bit more aggressively while having some more fun with her breasts.

By this time, Ellen had joined me on the bed and we spooned while watching Merlin and Roz.

Just before he penetrated Roz, Merlin looked over at me. "You're sure about this?" he asked.

"More than sure, baby!" I said. "I love you, we all love you. I know you love me, and it would mean the world to me, to us, if you could love all of us."

Merlin shook his head, trying to take this all in.

"You've given me a lot to think about, Sahara," he said, "But I'm not really in a position to think right now. Too much blood is going to the wrong head."

We all chuckled at his bad joke.

"If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to finish here, then we can talk."

"It's more than okay," Roz said, "In fact, you'd damn well better finish, I'm dying here!"

With that, Merlin plunged his cock deep into her sopping wet pussy while Ellen and I just cuddled together and watched, enraptured. I slid over, running my fingers up Merlin's legs, feeling between them, exploring their joining. He was probably very big for her. I knew she didn't have a hymen, we'd used enough toys and fingers to make that certain, but I knew that this was the first live cock she'd ever had. I could feel the inner lips of her hot wet pussy, pushing inside her as he plunged in and stretching outward in a tight ring as he withdrew. She was gasping and I heard her groan.

When I looked up, I saw that Ellen had moved forward and was now loving Roz's nipples, stretching them out with her lips and letting them pop free, sending ripple effects through her beautiful breasts. I cupped his balls, feeling them begin to draw up in preparation for an orgasm. I whispered in his ear.

"Cum in her, Merlin. She's safe, and she'll love it."

I nibbled on his ear and slid my hand between them, feeling Roz's erect little clit and pinching it, circling my fingers around it, hurrying her along. I could feel her tensing, the trembling in her thighs and belly, signifying that she was about to explode.

"Now, Merlin," I hissed. "Cum with her."

Roz gave a strangled groan, her body attempting to bridge up off the bed and then she became very vocal. "Oh, oh, oh my God, Sahara! I'm... Jesus, Ellen, it..." Her voice trailed off into an unintelligible half-scream as her orgasm tore through her. At the same time, Merlin made a groan.

"Tight!" he moaned. "God, she's squeezing all around me! Roz, God, Roz!" His movements became irregular and I milked his balls, feeling them contract as he pumped into her. It seemed like they came for minutes, but I knew that wasn't possible. I felt like a cat in heat, myself. I glanced over at Ellen and her eyes were shining, I cupped her pussy and played with her.

I was dying to taste her, and started to go down on her. "No, Sahara, wait," she pulled me up and kissed me. "We need to talk."

Roz and Merlin were locked in a passionate kiss and when it ended, he withdrew, reluctantly, it seemed, and rolled off to lie beside her. They were still catching their breath and I pulled on Ellen, coaxing her to crawl up and lay on top of him.

123456...9