Finding Flagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed his way down the graceful column of her neck, making her shiver and make sounds like a kitten. Stopping where her neck flowed smoothly into her shoulders, he tickled the little hollows, giving her goosebumps. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was arching her back, trying to get more contact between her nipples and his chest.

He trailed kisses down her upper chest and it was easy to see that her need was mounting. As he licked and nibbled the sides and underswells of those gorgeous breasts she kept shifting, trying to get him to take her nipples into his mouth. He avoided them, sucking and licking everything but those amazing little pink nipples.

"Please, Merlin," her voice was husky with desire. "My... my nipples, please, Merlin!"

The path of his lips up the side of her left breast was agonizingly slow and I began to feel lightheaded as I watched. My panties were soaked and I could feel Roz doing a slow writhe against me. When he finally latched onto her nipple, her eyes shot open and the startling blueness was blazing with a cool fire. She arched her back and her head twisted from side to side.

I was afraid she was becoming overwhelmed and I took a step toward them, Roz staying pressed against me. She noticed my motion and her eyes flew to my face. She held out her hand toward me and Roz and I knelt on each side of the bed, holding her hands as she squeezed the life from them.

"Roz... Sahara... I... I'm running away!" Her voice was a groan of ecstasy. "Merlin, it's so... so... so good!"

He must have spent five minutes on those little nipples and Ellen was doing a slow dance, her face, neck and shoulders becoming flushed with her arousal. We stroked those slender white arms and Merlin began to move downward again, across the flatness of her belly, dipping his tongue into her navel as her stomach fluttered in and out with the heaviness of her breathing.

I was sure that he wouldn't ignore her pussy again, and I was right. She was more than ready, so Merlin didn't waste any time before diving into her.

Obviously, I couldn't see, but from Ellen's reaction, his tongue was doing its job and it felt as if she were going to break my fingers. I could tell she was building to a peak, still nervous, but as ready as she was going to be.

Somehow, Merlin had managed to shed his clothes, and as he crawled between Ellen's knees, I swear his cock looked larger than ever. I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to handle it, but Merlin was so gentle as he eased into her, her soft moans were obviously of pleasure.

She released our hands and her slender arms wrapped tightly around his back, his moving body between her thighs.

When he was fully inside her, slowly rocking back and forth, I turned to Roz and nodded toward the door.

We went into the guest room and just sat on the bed fully clothed, kissing and stroking each other until we heard the sound of their orgasms. Ellen's sounded like nothing we had ever heard from her before; we hoped that was a good thing!

The shower was running and it had to be Merlin so we went back into the bedroom. There she lay, with Merlin's cum running out of her and a smile on her face like we'd never seen before.

We jumped up and pulled her back on the bed between us.

"How was it, honey?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm much, much better than okay," she said with a wistful smile. "I never dreamed that it could be like that!

"Roz, Sahara, please take this the right way. I love when we make love, it is so loving and special, and I would never, ever want to give it up.

"But the feeling of being filled by Merlin's cock, so hard yet soft, and then being filled by his cum, it just sent me to another level. You aren't upset with me, are you?"

"Of course not, sweetie," Roz said, "We love you, and want whatever makes you happy."

I nodded my agreement, then hearing the shower still going, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "I think Merlin might need some help washing his back, why don't I take care of it?" I left my precious sisters cuddled together on the bed, and went to show our man just how proud I was of him.

The next morning Ellen seemed depressed, and I couldn't figure it out. She should have been flying high! I tried to talk to her about it, but she shut me out and I didn't want to push it.

While Ellen was in the spare room studying, Roz came over to me.

"Sahara," she said, "Did Ellen seem off to you this morning?"

"That and a half!" I said, worried, "but I couldn't get her to open up to me!"

"I had problems with that, as well," Roz said, "I was able to pry out a couple of bits of information. Ellen is desperately in love with Merlin..."

"So?" I asked. "We're all in love with Merlin."

"Yes, but with Ellen there are complicating factors. Before you and Merlin came into our lives, Ellen was never 'in love'. Yes, she loved me, but despite our sex play, it really wasn't significantly different than sisterly love.

"Then, first you, and then Merlin came into our lives, and opened the door to a whole new world. I was prepared for it, but Ellen really wasn't. I know it didn't seem like it, I barely noticed it myself, and I've known her all her life, but she was walking a very fine line.

"When she was kidnapped, she nearly lost it. It was only the thought of the three of us that kept her from just retreating totally into herself.

"When Merlin came smashing through that door it seemed to her like he was Superman coming to rescue Lois Lane. She's gone from love to full blown hero worship, and she doesn't believe that she is worthy."

"That makes me nuts...sorry, poor choice of words." I said.

"That's okay," Roz said, "I know what you meant. We're going to have to tread very carefully and talk her through this."

"Of course," I said, "I'll help in any way that I can, just tell me what I should do,"

"Just follow my lead and your heart; I'm sure that you'll do fine!"

We went to the bedroom and Roz knocked gently.

"Go away!" Ellen said.

"Please, Honey," Roz said, "Sahara's with me; we just want to talk."

"I can't," she said, sobbing, "Please leave me alone."

"Ellen, please, it's me, Sahara. I can't leave you like this."

She didn't say anything, but I could hear her snuffling and her feet shuffling towards the door.

The door opened slowly, and there she was. She looked so miserable, like her dog had died. I tried to give her a hug but she backed away, avoiding my eyes.

"Ellen," I said, "Why won't you let us help you? We love you and..."

This just started a new wave of tears and she buried her face in her hands.

Roz and I took the opportunity to go to her and sit with her at the edge of the bed, wrapping our arms around her, feeling her shuddering sobs. We refused to let her go until she settled down enough to talk to us.

"Ellen," I asked, "What's the problem? You were so happy after you and Merlin made love. We all were."

"I-I was," she said, "A-and I felt so wonderful waking up in his arms. Then I realized what I was doing and I was so angry with myself."

I was puzzled. "Why were you angry with yourself, Sweetie? You and Merlin had done something beautiful, you should have been happy!" Roz nodded her head in agreement.

"Don't you see?" she sobbed, "He's your boyfriend, you're my best friend and I was stealing your boyfriend. I'm a terrible person!"

"Baby, you've got it all wrong," I said, hopefully reassuringly, "I thought we had this all worked out. All of us, you, me, Roz and Merlin, we love, are in love with each other, share each other. You can't steal what you already have!"

She gave a shuddering sigh and seemed to settle down a little bit, but Roz and I kept holding her until she fell into a fitful sleep. We stretched her out on the bed, covered her and quietly returned to the living room.

After closing the bedroom door, we both leaned against the wall and slid down until we were sitting on the floor.

"Whew," Roz said, "That was intense!"

"Tell me about it!" I said. "Do you think she'll be okay?"

"I'm not sure. We've never been in a situation like this; I've never seen her like this!"

"I think we need to get Merlin over here," I said. "This certainly involves him, and maybe he can help."

"Good idea." Roz said.

She got up to call Merlin, and I put the coffee on. I had a feeling we were going to need it.

In just a few minutes, I heard the distinctive rumble of his Mustang's exhaust and soon after there was a knock on the door.

Roz let Merlin in with a big hug while I put out the coffee and we all sat down at the kitchen table.

"Okay, ladies," Merlin said, "What the hell is going on? All Roz would say is that there was some trouble with Ellen. Is she okay?"

"Well, yes and no," Roz said.

"Yes and no? What the hell does that mean?" His voice was sharp with his worry.

I said, "She's not sick or anything, but she's upset about what happened between you two..."

"Why? What did I do?"

"Relax, Merlin," I said, "It's not anything that you did; you were absolutely perfect, but Ellen has gotten it into her head that she's stealing you from me. We're going to all have to re-explain our relationship to her, and we're going to need your help."

There was a pregnant pause, and then Merlin said, "Well, that certainly complicates things."

"No shit, Sherlock!" Roz said, "Why do you think we called you over here?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant," he said as he pulled a blue velvet box out of his pocket and opened it to show us a beautiful diamond and sapphire engagement ring.

As Roz and I stared at it, speechless, he continued, "I was planning on asking her to marry me tonight, and I wanted to talk to you to first, to make sure you were all right with it. I think I should probably hold off for now."

"Yes," Roz said, "Holding off is probably the right thing for now; I don't think that Ellen is emotionally ready for something like that. I believe that I can speak for Sahara that we are cool with that, when the time is right."

I agreed, then asked, "Just out of curiosity, what made you choose Ellen, rather than Roz or me?"

"Well," he said, "I don't consider myself some great psychology expert, but I thought it might help her to have a sort of anchor."

Roz nodded her head. "I didn't think we'd be moving this fast, but that would have been my suggestion as well."

"Tomorrow's going to be a big day," I said, "I think we should probably get some rest."

They both agreed, and after taking care of our bathroom routines, the three of us climbed into the master bed. Except for a little titty-grab, we behaved ourselves and fell into an exhausted sleep.

It seemed I had barely fallen asleep, when I was awakened by a tight little body cuddling up to me.

"So, are you three holding out on me?" Ellen asked, looking a little down.

"In case you forgot," I said, "You kind of laid quite a load on Roz and me yesterday, then you kind of flaked out on us."

"I know," she said, "I'm sorry."

I turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "There's nothing to be sorry about. This is an intense situation for anyone, and as soon as these two get their asses out of bed and we get some coffee and breakfast, we're all going to hash it all out."

Ellen lowered her eyes and I said, "It's not your fault, baby. We all moved into this kind of fast; we obviously should have talked things over more, and we're going to address that situation today."

We had a leisurely breakfast, partly because we were enjoying the good food, but more to put off the difficult conversation that was to come.

After clearing the table, we could put it off no longer, so we took our beverages of choice and moved into the living room. Roz and I sat on the couch with Ellen between us. Merlin moved an easy chair to the other side of the coffee table.

We all glanced around nervously, nobody wanting to open the discussion. I finally decided that since I was the one in the middle of this, this, whatever "this" was that I would have to step up and take charge.

"Ellen, Honey," I began, "Do you remember when Merlin and I had our break-up and you brought him back here?"

"Of course," she said.

"Tell us what happened."

"Well," she began tentatively, "I was upset that he'd run out on you and made you cry, and I told him so. A lot, and not very nicely." She gave Merlin a rueful little smile, then looked back to me.

"Then I noticed he wasn't saying anything back, he was just sitting there looking sad, with tears running down his face. I felt awful, like I'd been kicking a puppy dog, so I ... I just had to go over and hug him. I know it wasn't like me, but I had to. I asked him what was the matter. He told me about how he met you, and about racing your cars, the whole story, and how the more he got to know you, the more he fell in love with you. He told me how he wanted you to be each other's one and only, for ever and ever, and he finally told you that night. Then you told him the three of us were lovers.

"He wasn't upset because you're bi, Sahara. It wasn't even so much that you were already in a relationship, though he was upset that you hadn't told him. He felt like you'd led him on.

"What really hurt was the loss of his dream of living with you. I could tell how much it had meant to him, and I could somehow ... I don't know, feel his loss. His pain. He was grieving, you know? I held him and we cried together." She paused for a moment. Her voice grew stronger and more confident as she told her tale.

"I told him how much you loved him, and I asked him if he could take a big risk on a different dream, one that involved all four of us. He wondered how it would work, and I told him we didn't really know yet, but we loved each other enough to try to figure it out. I, well, gave him a little sample to help convince him." She blushed prettily, and Merlin gave her a tender smile.

"I could see it was hard for him, but he agreed to try it. Then we came back here."

In the silence, Merlin came over and knelt before Ellen and me. He took one of each of our hands, and held them between his big paws. I stared, marveling at the joining of the contrasting hands.

"Ellen, did you feel that you were coming between me and Sahara that night?"

"No, but now..."

"Are you willing to take a big risk on a dream that involves all four of us?"

"I just don't want to betray you, Sahara. I know you love Merlin and I feel like I'm coming between you."

"That's not true," I said. "Tell her, Merlin."

"No, it isn't," he said. "Ellen, it's just like you said that night. You couldn't come between us if you wanted to, and all of us know that's not what you want to do. You're part of what Sahara and I have together. She and Roz are part of what you and I have together. I know she'll never give you up. If I want her, you're part of that. If I want you or Roz, I get the package deal and I just happen to think it's a hell of a package."

He turned to Roz. "Tell Ellen how you feel about me," he said.

She blushed a little. "I'm in love with him," she told Ellen. "I'd sell my soul to the devil to keep him."

Well, I hadn't known that, not really, but it made a lump come up in my throat and I could hardly speak. That's what I had been hoping for, and here it was, just like I'd dreamed. I took Roz's hand and joined it to Ellen's, Merlin's, and mine.

"See, honey," I said. "None of us are going to be happy without the rest of us. You can love Roz and me at the same time, why can't you accept the fact that we all love you? There's no you and me, there's us. All of us are in this together and if you're unhappy, all of us are unhappy. Do you understand, baby?"

"Yes, I understand," she said.

"Well, okay then," I told her. "I think you ought to drag Merlin off to the bedroom and fuck his brains out."

She turned beet red. She couldn't look at him. He stood up, walked over and picked her up like a baby, gathering all that gorgeous sweet girl up in his arms and carried her off into the bedroom. The sounds she made had me going nuts and Roz and I spent the next hour doing our best to turn each other into quivering jello. Well, chocolate pudding, in my case.

Three months went by and things had returned to our normal when Merlin came over to take Ellen out to dinner.

While Ellen was finishing getting ready, Merlin pulled out the ring box and showed us the ring again.

"If you ladies think that she is ready, I'm going to pop the question to Ellen tonight!"

"Oh, Merlin," Roz said with tears in her eyes, "She's probably as ready as she's going to be."

"Good luck!" we said together.

Merlin quickly put the ring back in his pocket as Ellen came into the room. She was absolutely stunning, a real vision. She was wearing a classic little black dress ending just a few inches above the knee, sparkling with sequins on the lower portion with a modest v-neck showing just a little cleavage. As she spun around Merlin almost lost it when he saw that it was nearly backless; she was obviously not wearing a bra.

Her hair was in a simple up-do and her make-up was nicely understated.

As Merlin picked his jaw up off the floor, he held out his arm and Ellen took it as they went out. Just before closing the door, Merlin turned and gave us a sly wink. It was all that Roz and I could do to restrain ourselves until they were gone before falling into each other's arms crying tears of joy.

We wanted to go to the bedroom and "celebrate," but decided to wait for the big announcement.

We heard Merlin's Mustang pull up earlier than we expected, then Ellen ran through the room in tears, straight to the bedroom and slammed the door. As the door was rattling on its hinges, Merlin came in, looking shell-shocked.

Roz and I were angrier than I ever thought possible; we jumped up and started beating on Merlin.

"What did you do?" "What did you say?" "What kind of man are you?" we were screaming, never giving him a chance to reply.

Somehow, he managed to get an arm around each of us, yelling at us to be quiet as we were kicking at him. When we finally ran out of steam, he tossed us onto the couch.

"Are you ready to listen to me?" he asked, "or do want to continue with your tantrum? Because if you do, I'm outta here!"

As we caught our breath Roz said, "Go ahead, Merlin, I guess we owe you that much."

"Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence!" he said.

Roz and I looked at each other guiltily. "We're sorry, Merlin," I said, "We're really on edge, but I guess you are, too. Please, tell us what in the hell happened."

Merlin sat down wearily, put his head in his hands and let out a big sigh.

"As you know," he said, "I was planning on proposing to Ellen tonight."

We both nodded.

"We got to the restaurant, and things were going beautifully. The atmosphere was romantic, the meal was fantastic and we had the most delightful conversation. The trouble began after we ordered dessert. I had my hand on the ring box in my pocket and was just getting ready to kneel beside her and ask her to marry me. I even had the violin player standing ready to serenade us. Suddenly, with no preamble, Ellen says, 'Merlin, let's get married!'

"Needless to say she took me completely by surprise, and she must have misread my expression because she burst into tears and ran out of the restaurant. I recovered my wits, threw some bills on the table and ran after her.

"I found her on the ground next to the car and got her in, then headed here. I tried to get her to talk to me, but she just curled up crying facing the window. As soon as we pulled up here she ran into the condo, and here we are."

We all just sat there in a state of shock, then realized that we had to see to Ellen.

The door wasn't locked, but we didn't want to barge in, so Roz gently knocked and Ellen let her in.

1...456789