Fire on the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only other thing I asked him in return was to have someone handle my divorce. Just get me out of it. I was heading to prison, seemed pointless to fight for anything. He asked me if I wanted to file. That caught me off guard. It had been two weeks now. I hadn't bothered with bail. I just assumed Kelly had filed already. I was waiting for the paperwork any to arrive any day. But the attorney told me so far as he knew she had not. Strange.

I ended up with a seven year sentence, possibility of parole at five. I have no idea what the final dollar figure of my now former employer's settlement was. The law firm that jumped at my case likely didn't want me to know just how big of a lion's share they took. I wasn't going to be able to retire with my slice, but I would have a fresh start when I breathed free air again.

Yes, it did grate on me a bit when Jack sued me. But I was far from wealthy. Can't get blood from a turnip. He wasn't buying any yachts with my money. There probably isn't enough money in the world to fix how ugly he is. He would burn through what he got out of me in a month if he bought hookers for what they would charge to fuck him now. Besides, I was an inmate. I couldn't do anything with my money anyway, the settlement being in a different pool that was off limits. So it was Kelly that took the hit on that. Wasn't such a stud now, was he? Nope. She trashed her marriage and her lifestyle for what was now essentially a really expensive gigolo. That was another reason I found it odd she never filed for divorce, although since we were married at the time of the incident I don't think she could have protected her assets from him that way.

Whatever. It was all outside the big walls from me. As far as I was concerned I was divorced. As of now I have been here a year. I haven't seen or heard from her nor have I tried to contact her. I suppose one day I would have to deal with it. But maybe not. Five to seven is long time. I occupied my time with reading and weightlifting. There was shit else to do, plus I couldn't go around after I got out setting people who crossed me on fire. I would never be big, but I was damn sure going to maximize what I've got. Maybe I should get one or two prison tats. If Kelly ever does see me again she'll shit a brick.

The final little quirk, and my only correspondence was from the occasional lonely woman. I had heard about those weird women that form pen pal relationships with inmates. That shit is real, and my story in particular made me the target of ladies that wanted to sooth my broken heart one day. I received more than one pledge of eternal love and fidelity from people I had never seen. I wasn't going to take anyone up on it, it was just way too weird. But I found it amusing.

So that's my tale. I don't think anyone but my lawyer came out of it happy, but I believe I handled a shit situation as best as I could. I am at peace with where my life is at. My prison sentence will end. Jack's prison is his own wretched skin and he will be confined to it for life. The only thing left is that I still owe myself a steak.