Firenze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

We got back upstairs to find Franco bent over sucking Carlo's penis as Gina fucked him with a double ended strap on. She was gasping and seemed close to an orgasm as the dildo stroked her clitoris each time she plunged it deep inside him. I stood up on the bed and fed her my semi-erect organ to suck as she stroked into Franco and almost as soon as her mouth closed over my penis, her muffled cries were heard as she shuddered in passion and came.

Doreen had slipped underneath Franco and was sucking deeply on his erection as he did the same to Carlo and it was some time before Carlo cried out and grabbed Franco's head in his hands as he shot load after load down the voracious throat. Franco let go as he gulped down the delicious juices and his organ spurted hot cum into my wife's waiting mouth which she swallowed with greed. We all took a break and lay back on the huge bed to relax as Carlo told us that he and Gina were leaving to go back to Rome late tomorrow morning and he regretted the fact that they had to go but he had an important business meeting which couldn't be missed. They told us that they would be coming to New York in a couple of months and would call us in advance. I told them not to make any plans to stay in a hotel, since they would be staying with us and having sex for as long as they cared to stay.

"Unless, of course, you would rather stay in a hotel and have much less sex?" I asked,

and both of them laughed and told us to take a wild guess as to which they prefer. We told Franco that we still had a couple of days before our flight and asked him if he would like to spend our last 2 days with us. He told us that he would be busy during the day at the various food markets but that he would love to join us at our hotel as soon as he closed the restaurant at night.

We got dressed and took our leave after each of us said goodbye to Gina and Carlo's crotches with a quick suck and kiss. I told them that we are going to look forward to their visit and promised them a terrific time. We said goodnight to Franco and told him to come to our room as soon as he closed up tomorrow night as Carlo saw us to the door. Naturally, as soon as we got into our room, we stripped off our clothes and my cock stood up nice and thick and ready as I couldn't wait to slip it inside my wife's fabulous cunt and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her as she lay back with her legs splayed wide, holding out her arms to me and guiding my erection to her waiting hole. As I slid it into her, we started discussing the events of the evening and she told me that she had been utterly captivated by both Gina and Carlo but that she was really turned on by Gina.

She told me that she had never before tasted a more delicious pussy than hers. She said that she experienced orgasms just sucking her pussy and asshole as it tasted and smelled so good. I told her that I enjoyed Gina also, although I didn't fuck her yet but that I found Carlo's cock absolutely fantastic. I told her that I loved his taste and that his precum was absolutely delicious not to mention the main course. We discussed Franco and looked forward to having him in bed tomorrow night and we regretted Don and Pat leaving but agreed that we will have them over to our place as soon as we got home.

We both got extremely horny talking about our friends and it wasn't long before I satisfied my beautiful wife by filling her up with my cum juices while she shook in orgasm and added her juices to the mix. We both fell asleep immediately after we came down from our high with thoughts of the beautiful sex we were going to have tomorrow night.

Next morning, we had breakfast at the hotel coffee shop and took a walk to the Ponte Vecchio and browsed the jewelry shops for a couple of hours before going to the Piazza

Della Signoria and people watched while having lunch. Then we went to the Pitti Palace for a few hours before heading back to our hotel.

As we walked into the lobby, the concierge told us that we had a message awaiting us as a telephone call had come in an hour ago. When we got to our room, I picked up the phone and it was a message from Franco. I called him at the restaurant and he told me that his brother in law was coming in around 6 pm and would take over for him tonight. He also told me that he had a friend he would like to bring along and introduce us to. He said that she was a nurse he had been dating for a couple of years and since she happened to be off duty tonight, he took off also.

I suggested that perhaps the four of us could have dinner at the restaurant and get acquainted over dinner before coming back to our place to play and he thought it was a good idea so we made arrangements to meet at the restaurant at 7 pm.

We relaxed for a while and then showered and got dressed and got to Franco's just after 7. He was sitting at a table in the back with a striking looking dark haired woman with very interesting cleavage. He introduced us when we got to the table and called his brother in law, Pietro, over and introduced him also.

Sophia was a good looking Italian woman with what looked like a full bodied figure in addition to very large breasts with ample cleavage. We got along beautifully from the start and had a wonderful dinner having left all the choices up to Franco. It was hard for me to keep from looking at Sophia's cleavage and she caught me a couple of times and smiled.

She and Doreen got up to go to the ladies room after dinner and I saw that she was really built for fucking. Not only large breasts but comfortable hips, ass and great legs. A typical hourglass figure and I couldn't wait to get at it.

While they were gone, Franco told me that she loves pussy as well as cock and he's looking forward to a great time later. He said that Sophia usually works the night shift at the hospital but managed a day off at his instance since he wanted her to meet us before we left.

The girls came back and it looked like they were already good friends as they were engaged in conversation all the way to the table and when they sat down both had shit eating grins on their faces. We ordered coffee and I suggested that we have our dessert later at the hotel and everyone smiled and agreed.

We finished dinner and I asked Pietro for the check but he told me that dinner was on the house tonight and though I protested, Franco insisted. We got to our hotel room a few minutes later and sat in the sitting room and had after dinner drinks. Doreen motioned to Sophia to follow her and the two of them left the room only to return ten minutes later wearing nothing but garter belts, stockings and high heels.

Sophia looked fantastic! Her large, full breasts were capped with very large nipples sitting in tan rosettes. She had close cropped pubic hair and large protruding labia which showed prominently as she stood there.

Franco and I both stared at the two desirable beauties and then he suggested that the girls put on a show for us to warm us up for the activities ahead. Doreen and Sophia looked at each other and smiled and faced each other as they embraced and ran their hands over each other's bodies.

Franco leaned over and whispered to me that Sophia couldn't wait to get at Doreen since she likes her a lot and loves pussy so much. Sophia had Doreen sit down on the sofa chair and spread her legs as she wanted to get to know her first. She got down on her knees and looked reverently at my wife's gorgeous and sexy spread and then started kissing the insides of her thighs working her way slowly up to her crotch.

She was pinching Doreen's nipples as she licked her crotch from her clit to her anus. She lifted her head and looked up at my wife and told her that she loved her taste and her aroma and was now going to lose herself in pleasure as she dipped her head and began sucking on Doreen's petal like labia.

I stood up and started to remove my clothes as did Franco and when we were naked, we sat back down and played with each other's cocks as we watched the sexy spectacle before us. Doreen was moaning softly and telling Sophia how much she was enjoying her tongue as she ran her hands through the luxurious dark, wavy hair.

Franco and I were both oozing precum and lifting off drops as they formed and tasting each other. Doreen warned us not to start sucking each other until they were finished as they both wanted to watch us. I had been just about to go down on Franco's beautiful penis and refrained to please my wife.

A moment later, Doreen cried out in orgasm and held Sophia's head in her hands as she fed her juices to her. Sophia was moaning also as she tasted the delicious offering and as soon as Doreen relaxed, she told her that she wanted to cum desperately so my wife told her to trade places with her.

Doreen started by nibbling on the large, erect nipples and trailed her tongue down the luscious body to her crotch. She ran her tongue over the large clit hood and squealed in delight when the beautiful organ appeared and looked just like a tiny penis with a thick shaft and sloped crown.

She started worshipping the sexy crotch and, after tasting the copious juices in the vaginal opening, she concentrated on sucking the little penis as Sophia's head thrashed from side to side and she groaned and told Doreen not to stop what she was doing as it felt wonderful. Then she cried out as she grabbed my wife's head in her hands and pushed her cunt into her mouth and went into orgasm.

She shook for a long time after cumming and Doreen never stopped sucking up her juices as they flowed down her passage. As soon as she relaxed and sighed in contentment, Doreen lifted her head and smiled and told Franco that he has to come to New York and bring this fantastic woman with him and spend at least a month with them.

"I'd love that!" Sophia said. "I would spend the entire month between your thighs!" she gushed.

Doreen reminded her that she hasn't tasted her husband as yet and she might revise that once she does. The two of them looked over at us squeezing each other's huge erections and told us that now it was our turn and that they couldn't wait to watch us.

Franco and I got up and I suggested that we lie on our sides and rest our heads on each other's thighs and have a relaxing and enjoyable suck. I rested my head on his thigh and looked at his magnificent erection and full ball sack and told him that I was looking forward to a delicious dessert after that fabulous meal he served us.

He said the same and I covered the head of his penis with my lips and sucked up some nectar that was oozing out and then began nursing on his beautiful organ. I felt his mouth around my crown and the two of us promptly lost ourselves in pleasure. I could hear both girls commenting on how sexy it looked to see their men suck cock and glanced over to see them playing with each other's cunts as they watched wide eyed.

Both Franco and I were horny as hell from watching the girls sucking each other while we played with our cocks so it didn't take long for us to feel our orgasms approaching.

We were both moving up and down on our shafts from the crown to the base and suddenly, Franco groaned and I felt his penis expand and start shooting gobs of cum into my waiting mouth. As I swallowed his first load, my penis jerked and exploded sending streams of jism into his equally hungry mouth. We both swallowed our juices and kept sucking on our jerking poles to get as much out of our balls as possible.

I heard Sophia cry out in orgasm and mumble something about that being the sexiest thing she ever saw. Doreen told her to keep fingering her clit as she was about to cum also but Sophia quickly dropped to her knees between her legs and covered her entire cunt with her mouth as Doreen went into orgasm.

We all rested a while and Doreen told Sophia that she can't wait for her to feel how good my cock will feel inside her but they have to have a little patience and let us recover enough to get hard again. We had some drinks and Franco asked about our sex activities in New York and we told them about our group and that they would fit in perfectly with them and that he should seriously consider opening a branch there and coming to live at least 6 months a year.

Sophia asked how often we got together for sex and how many usually showed up. We told her about our once a week orgies and mid-week couples parties and she was intrigued and urged Franco to listen to us. He smiled and told her that he was seriously considering it and asked if she would quit her job and join him if he decided to go. Doreen interjected that she could easily get a job in a New York hospital as they needed trained nurses. She smiled and told them that for this kind of sex, she would move to the moon.

The phone suddenly rang and it was Carlo. He asked when we planned on going back to New York and I told him that I had left the return open but we were thinking of leaving in another day or so. He asked if we would consider coming down to Rome tomorrow and spending the weekend at their villa and going back to New York on Monday. He said that he has a client in town from Los Angeles who's going back on Monday in his private jet and can drop us off in New York.

I checked with Doreen and she was ecstatic about the idea so I told him OK. He told me that he assumed Franco was with us right now and when I confirmed it, he asked me to ask him if he could make it also. I asked Franco and he said he would have to make arrangements for the restaurant to be covered but that possibly his brother in law could do it.

I told Carlo that we would call him in the morning and let him know if Franco was joining us. He told me that he would have his driver pick us up at the airport and to let him know the flight and time of arrival.

Franco was in deep discussion with Sophia and as soon as I hung up, he picked up the phone and called the restaurant. He spoke excited Italian for some time before hanging up the phone with a smile and telling us that both he and Sophia would be joining us.

I picked up the phone and called the concierge and asked him to get us four seats on a flight to Rome about 3 pm tomorrow with two tickets being round trip with the return on Monday and two one way. He said he'd get right on it and call as soon as he has any information. I told him that we were retiring about midnight and he could let me know in the morning if it was after that.

They talked about the coming weekend a while longer and then Doreen got up and walked over to Franco and got down on her knees and opened his legs and ran her fingers up and down his shaft and balls.

Sophia took the hint and did the same with me and the moment her fingers touched my soft organ, I felt a surge of sensation and my penis started to rise immediately. She looked at it in amazement and told Doreen that she was a lucky woman to have such a virile man. She didn't wait for it to get fully erect but took the crown between her lips and began nursing on it while playing with my balls.

I waited until she got me good and hard and then asked her if she would like to feel it inside her as I would love to fuck her now. She lifted her head and smiled and told me that she can't wait. We got up and went into the bedroom and got into bed and cuddled a while. I sucked her nipples and then trailed my tongue down to her crotch and licked her slit and teased her clitoris. She tasted delicious and her aroma was turning me on terrifically.

When I saw her clit come out of its hood, I couldn't resist taking it into my mouth and sucking it which caused her to moan out loud and hold my head in her hands as she fed it to me. I sucked it for a while and then she asked me to please fuck her as she wanted my cock inside her right now.

I got up and fit the head of my penis to her wet and open vagina and slowly fed it inside. With each inch that entered her, she mewed in contentment and told me how good it felt as it filled her hole. Her pussy felt wonderful as it closed over my thick shaft and wet it with her juices. She managed to take most of it and when I was deep inside her, I felt her cunt tighten around my tool and massage it which sent fabulous sensations throughout my body.

I lowered myself on top of her and her magnificent breasts pressed against my chest as I brushed my lips over hers and slid my tongue into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue like it was a cock and I let her milk my penis with her cunt while I held my organ deep inside her. I tightened my muscles and made my penis jerk and she squealed in delight at the feelings it gave her and the two of us lost ourselves in the pleasures that we were giving one another.

Doreen and Franco joined us in bed and she placed her hand on Sophia's beautiful breast as Franco entered her and I heard her sigh of contentment as his thick organ filled her cunt. Then Sophia put her arms around me and whispered that she was going to cum and a moment later her body started to shake and her moans filled the room as she went into orgasm and wet my shaft with her juices.

I kept my penis deep inside her until she slowly came out of her reverie and then started stroking from my crown to as deep as she could take me and she immediately responded and met my every thrust with her hips. Doreen looked over and asked her if she was enjoying my cock and she smiled at her and told her that she was loving every inch of it.

I felt my orgasm slowly approaching and looked down at her and told her that I was going to fill her with cum soon. She asked me to please look into her eyes as I shot my load as she loves watching my expressions as I fill her with my juices. A few moments later I told her I was ready and looked deep into her eyes as my penis exploded and spurted stream after stream of cum deep inside her.

Her eyes clouded over as the first spurt shot into her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and cried out as she joined me in orgasm. My penis was jerking long after I finished shooting my cum and I lowered myself on top of her and rested as we slowly came out of our mutual orgasms.

As we lay there with our lips brushing, Doreen cried out in orgasm and we both looked over to see her holding Franco tightly to her body as it shuddered and shook in orgiastic passion. When she finally came out of it, she looked over at us and smiled and told Sophia that she absolutely loved Franco's organ.

"From the moment I first laid eyes on it, I fell in love with it and if anything, I love it even more now." Sophia answered.

"If I may say so, both Doreen and I love it also and we're certainly happy that you are sharing it with us!" I said and we all laughed.

"I suggested that we call it a night as we have to get up early and pack, check out, etc." I said and we decided to meet for brunch downstairs in the hotel restaurant and leave for the airport together. I slowly withdrew my organ from Sophia's comfortable pussy to her mild objections and they got dressed and left.

Doreen had to have my cock before we went to sleep so we got into bed in spoon fashion and fucked until I came and we both fell into a deep sleep. We awoke to the wake up call from the desk and showered, got dressed and packed our bags. While Doreen was finishing up packing her things, I went down to the desk and told them to get my bill ready and to check with the restaurant as we'll be having brunch soon.

Franco and Sophia showed up at 10:45 and we all went down to eat and afterwards, I checked out and the concierge got us a cab to the airport. The flight was quick and uneventful and when we exited the aircraft, I saw a chauffer holding a sign reading, "Carlos' Guests" and walked up to him and told him we were the guests Carlos is expecting.

A short time later the car pulled up in front of a large villa at the top of a hill and, as we got out, Carlos and Gina opened the front door and greeted us. Franco introduced Sophia to them and I noted that both of them looked her over approvingly and I knew that both would make a bee line for her as soon as the action started.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers