Firenze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Gina showed us to our rooms and Carlo told us to unpack and come into the living room as soon as we're finished. Doreen and I had more to unpack than Franco and by the time we walked into the living room, they were sitting and sipping wine while conversing with Carlo and Gina.

Carlo asked if we wanted red or white wine and handed us glasses as I looked at the view through the floor to ceiling glass window at the front of the room. The entire city was spread out in front of us and the sight was magnificent. The house was built at the edge of a hill overlooking Rome and the closest neighbor was quite a way down the hill so no one could see into the house from any angle.

Carlo walked up behind us and asked how we liked this view of his city. I told him it was fabulous since we could see many of the historical sites including the Vatican dome and the Coliseum. He had a powerful telescope on a tripod at one side and showed us how close up we could view the distant sights. The couch was semi-circular facing the window and we sat down to talk while looking over the city.

Carlo told us that Gina had prepared dinner for us tonight since we had just flown in and we would be eating about 8 o'clock so we had a couple of hours to play before dinner. Then Carlo told us about his plans for us for tomorrow.

"We should plan on getting to sleep around midnight tonight as I'm going to wake everyone at 8 am. I'm going to take you to see some of the more famous sights of Rome tomorrow. Tell me have any of you been to Rome before?"

I told him that Doreen and I spent a week here about ten years ago but have consistently gone back to Florence as we really love the city and what it offers. Franco said that he has been here a few times but mostly quick business trips and he didn't have much chance to sightsee. Sophia said that this is her first time here.

"Well then, I'll show you a Rome you're going to love! Tomorrow morning we'll visit the Coliseum and the Roman ruins, then have lunch and visit the Parthenon and a few other interesting places and I'll give you a running commentary on everything." He said.

"Right now, I'd like the girls to come inside with me for a moment, if you boys don't mind?" Gina said.

When they left the room, Carlo told Franco that he really knew how to pick them as Sophia was one of the sexiest women he's ever seen with a body he can't wait to see in the flesh. Then he suggested that we take off our clothes and surprise the girls when they return.

We stripped and put our clothes on a chair in the far corner of the room and sat down on the couch sipping our wine. I asked Carlo if anyone could see us from outside and he smiled and told us that he owns all the land down the hill to the bottom and the only ones that could possibly see us would be aircraft and he doesn't worry too much about that.

Then the three girls suddenly appeared and walked around the couch directly in front of us and stood there facing us. They looked sensational as they were all wearing garter belts, net stockings, high heels and half bras that showed off their breasts beautifully.

I glanced over and noticed that it was not only my penis that was beginning to rise as both Carlo and Franco were becoming erect also just from the sight of the three gals.

"Now there's a sight for sore eyes!" Gina remarked as she looked at the three of us sitting there with erections. "Sophia why don't you get familiar with my man's organ while I reacquaint myself with Jim's and, from the way Doreen is looking at Franco's penis, I would assume that she can't wait to get at it."

She approached me and stood there with her hands on her hips looking down at my thick tool and full balls before dropping to her knees and running her fingers over my shaft and my balls as she looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm going to consider this a pre-appetizer before dinner and want you to feed me lots and lots of your delicious juices." She told me as she didn't bother waiting for an answer but lowered her mouth to my crown and started nursing on it while probing my slit with the tip of her tongue.

I loved the way she sucked me because she really loved cock and took her time and enjoyed every moment of it. I gave myself up to her extraordinary talents and let her take me up on a beautiful high.

I looked over at Carlos sitting next to me and saw that he was already in another world as Sophia had him deep down her throat and was moaning in heat as she sucked his magnificent penis. My wife was moving her mouth up and down on Franco's thick organ and stopping every once in a while to squeeze some precum out of his shaft and lick her lips as she enjoyed its flavor.

I ran my hands through Gina's gorgeous full head of hair as she lovingly sucked my throbbing cock and played with my balls. She was doing a magnificent job on my penis and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came so I told her that I was going to feed her very soon now and to get ready for her favorite drink.

She looked up at me with smiling eyes as she worked on my pole and then it struck and my penis swelled and started jerking in her mouth as it spurted gobs of cum which she swallowed greedily. I myself was amazed at the amount of cum I fed her and she was moaning as she swallowed each load and I think she came along with me as her body was shaking uncontrollably.

I relaxed after my organ stopped spurting but Gina kept sucking on the shaft as if she didn't want to give up until it got soft. She let it slip from her lips and looked up at me with glazed eyes and thanked me for feeding her so much delicious nectar.

I heard Franco cry out and looked over to see him holding my wife's head in his hands with his penis buried deep down her throat as he shuddered in orgasm and pumped cum which she gulped down to keep from choking. A moment later it was Carlo's turn and Gina and I watched as he fed his juices to Sophia who swallowed each spurt with relish and gazed into his eyes as she drank his offering.

I looked down at Gina whose eyes were clouded over in passion from watching her husband feed Sophia his cum and suggested that she sit in my place and let me enjoy myself also. She got up a little unsteadily and I helped her sit down and watched as she spread her legs and held hands with Carlo.

I got down on my knees in front of her and gazed at her gorgeous spread. Her labia lips were slightly parted and wet from her juices and her pink vaginal opening was moist but my eyes were immediately drawn to her clit which was peeking out of its hood. I leaned forward and licked the little head with the tip of my tongue and she jumped and groaned and reached down and held my head right on it so that she could feed it to me.

I took the little penis-like organ between my lips and started to suck it like it was a little cock and she went wild. She was bucking like a bronco as she held my head tightly to her clit and gasped in passion. Sophia had traded places with Carlo and he was eating her pussy as she leaned over and captured Gina's erect nipple in her mouth and started sucking it.

Gina went into a wonderful orgiastic frenzy as her body shook and she pressed her erect clitoris into my mouth and wet my face with her copious juices. I loved the taste of her nectar and licked her slit and drove my tongue deep inside her cunt to get as much of it as I could. Her body was still shaking as I fed on her offering and when finally she stopped and relaxed back on the couch, I looked up at her clouded eyes and thanked her for feeding me such a delicious drink.

I glanced up at Sophia and saw that Franco was eating my wife's pussy as she sucked Sophia's nipple and just then Sophia moaned loudly and grabbed Carlo's head as she went into orgasm. Carlo started to groan as he fed on her juices and he wrapped his arms around her waist and it seemed like he would never stop eating her.

Sophia looked over and saw that Doreen was almost at the point of no return so she leaned over and started sucking her erect nipples as Franco drove his tongue deep in her wet hole. Doreen suddenly grabbed Franco's head and forced her cunt into his face as she groaned and shook in orgasm. He kept licking and sucking her cunt until she stopped shaking and relaxed and then looked up at her and smiled as he thanked her for the delicious drink.

My head was resting on Gina's thigh when she announced that it was time to get ready for dinner since we would have plenty of time afterwards to play some more. She got up and headed for the kitchen with both girls following her. I sat up on the couch and Carlo sat down next to me with Franco on the other side of him.

"Well, that was quite a wonderful beginning to our weekend!" Carlo said and we concurred.

"Tomorrow night we've been invited to Georgio's villa for a private sex party. He's going to be taking you guys back to New York on Monday on his jet and you'll get to know him quite intimately tomorrow. He's quite a character. He's a Hollywood movie producer and has a wife you won't believe. She's an ex-Las Vegas showgirl and is one of the most gorgeous women you'll ever see. She's around 6'5" tall with a body that has no parallel. Each of her breasts is larger than all our women put together and they are firm and beautifully shaped with huge nipples. The rest of her is magnificent also and you guys are going to go wild over her as will our women." He told us.

"Georgio is a very oral guy and loves sucking both pussy and cock. His organ is only about 5" long but is very, very thick. We call it the "fireplug" and the women seem to enjoy riding it because of its thickness. He's going to have another nice couple over who we've met before and I think you'll like, as well as a surprise guest, and he wouldn't tell me who it is but knowing Georgio, it should be a nice surprise." Carlo added.

The girls called us into dinner a few minutes later and we all sat down to eat nude. Gina served jumbo shrimps as an appetizer and as soon as she sat down, we started to eat. I picked up a shrimp in my hand and asked Doreen to spread her legs as I wanted to dip it in her special sauce which I thought would enhance the flavor of the shrimp better than the sauce in the plate.

She complied immediately with a slight smile and I dipped the shrimp into her pussy and twirled it around to cover it with her juices and then, with a flourish removed it and took a bite. It happened to be quite good and from the look on my face, Carlo asked if he could taste some so I dipped another and handed it to him.

He took a bite and smiled as he said,

"Our friend has discovered a new and exciting dish which from now on we will call Doreen Shrimp. Now I would like to see how my wife's juices enhance the flavor of shrimp."

He dipped a shrimp into Gina's pussy and twirled it around and then removed it and took a bite.

"It's delicious he announced. Now let's try Sophia's sauce! "he proposed.

Franco dipped a shrimp into her cunt and got it good and wet with her juices and took a bite and announced that he was going to add it to his menu as soon as they got back. Then he dipped another and handed it to Carlo who licked his lips and suggested that from now on, Gina should serve shrimp this way as it was not only delicious but also very different.

I suggested that the girls move around the table and let the guys sample their special shrimp sauce and dip the second bite again and feed it to the girls. They did this until all the shrimp were finished and then they resumed their seats.

Gina walked in with a huge platter of manicotti followed by Doreen carrying a platter of meat balls and Sophia with a large platter of sausages and meat sauce. The manicotti was light and superb and the meat balls and sausage covered in the sauce were absolutely delicious.

I told Gina that her manicotti was fabulous and that the meat balls and sausage were delicious also. Carlo broke in telling me that he had made the meat balls so I told him that I've always liked his balls but these were even better and he smiled in satisfaction at the recognition of his efforts.

After dinner, we retired to the living room and sat on the couch looking at the lights of Rome until the girls came in after cleaning up. We had cordials with our coffee and Carlo told us that he had a full day planned for us tomorrow and that we had to be asleep by midnight again tonight.

He told the girls what he had told us earlier about tomorrow night and Georgio and his girlfriend and the others including the surprise and Doreen's eyes lit up at the thought of a 6'5" Amazon.

"My goodness! The three of us will have enough to play with all at the same time!" she said to the girls.

Gina told her that she's going to flip when she sees Tammy as she's not only huge in size and gorgeous but she has a very tasty pussy and knows how to use it. Carlo interjected that she also loves sex with either sex and is a squirter who shoots a ton of cream when she cums.

Then Carlo told them that he's taking them to spend the day at the Vatican tomorrow as there's so much to see there. Gina broke in and told them that it was too bad the Pope is away in Germany because if he was here, that Carlo could have gotten them an audience with him as he has connections in the Vatican.

"Talking about the Pope and the Vatican, would any of you lovely people like to worship at my altar?" Franco said.

Sophia suggested one of the boys as she would love to watch him being pleasured by a guy. I stepped forward and said that I would sacrifice myself for the cause and dropped to my knees between his outstretched thighs and ran my hands over his beautiful soft penis and balls.

His cock was really beautiful. It was nice and thick and about 8" long with a perfectly sculpted crown that sloped back with a deep ridge around it. The tip of the head had a large slit in it which invited probing by an inquisitive tongue.

I took his penis in my hand and felt it beginning to come alive and, since I love feeling it get hard in my mouth, I leaned forward and took all of it and sucked on it as it grew larger and larger. Sophia was remarking about how sexy it looked and Doreen told her that watching me suck cock was one of her greatest turn ons.

Then Carlo got under me and took the head of my cock into his mouth and began nursing on it as the girls commented on our show.

"Just think! Tomorrow night we'll be watching a five man orgy! Won't that be exciting!" Gina said.

The girls asked her how Georgio was built and she told them that he was known among their group as "The Fireplug" since his cock was not so long but very, very wide. Sophia clapped her hands in glee and said that she loves thick cocks like that as it stretches her cunt wide and makes her feel like she's being split apart.

By now, Franco was fully erect and I started licking and nibbling on his thick shaft from the base up and when I reached his crown noticed a large drop of precum welling up in his slit. I covered it with my lips and savored the delicious nectar and started trying to tease more out of him as I loved its flavor.

Sophia saw what I was doing and pointed it out to the girls, telling them that Franco's precum was her favorite drink. The girls were playing with each other's pussies as they watched us and were becoming very horny. Franco noted this and tapped my head and asked if perhaps we should devote the rest of the evening to filling our women with cock as they looked like they could use some.

Carlo got out from under me and the three of us stood up with fully erect and throbbing cocks pointed straight out. The girls took one look at us and held their legs open and way back so that their crotches were totally exposed and ready for our meat.

I walked over to Sophia and rubbed my cock head up and down her wet slit before thrusting it inside in one smooth motion as she gasped and put her arms around me. Carlo did the same with Doreen and I heard her gasp as he entered her. Franco slapped Gina's cunt with his cock a few times before sliding it inside her well oiled cunt as she too moaned in pleasure.

We played with each other for a couple of hours when Carlo suggested that we get some sleep as we had a full day ahead of us tomorrow. We said our goodnights and I took Doreen's hand and went to our room and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Carlo woke us in the morning and we showered and got dressed and went into the dining room where we found Franco sitting at the table. Sophia was in helping Gina and Doreen joined them as I sat down with Carlo. After a delicious breakfast, we got into the car and were taken to a side entrance to the Vatican, away from the lines of tourists waiting to get in.

Carlos knocked on an ancient door which opened immediately and spoke a few words with a Vatican guard who showed us inside. Carlos seemed to know his way around and led us upstairs and opened a door into a corridor which was part of the museum. He took us into a room which contained fragments of the bones of St. Peter, another in which we saw the tools that Michelangelo used in creating his masterpieces and another in which we saw the beautiful works of Bernini.

The ceilings of each hallway and gallery were masterpieces in themselves as they were painted by masters and were absolutely beautiful. Then Carlos led us into the Sistine Chapel where we saw the ceiling painted by Michelangelo which was breathtaking in its beauty. As we looked up at the fabulous ceiling there were nuns walking through the crowds of tourists, whispering, "Silencio" as the exuberant crowd became quite noisy in the chapel.

We spent the entire day walking through the endless galleries viewing the works of the world's great master painters and sculptors and we could have spent a week there and not seen everything. At 4 o'clock, Carlos led us back to the side entrance where the car was waiting and we headed back to the villa to clean up and change for the evening.

We arrived at Georgio's villa and the front door opened as the car pulled up and a good looking silver haired man stepped outside with the most fantastic woman I have ever seen. I'm well over 6 feet tall and she towered over me especially with her high heels on. They came out and greeted us and Carlo introduced us to them. I couldn't get over how gorgeous Tammy was and looked at my wife who was mentally eating every inch of her and when she caught my eye she winked and smiled and I knew that she couldn't wait to get at her also.

They showed us into the great room where a couple and a single gal was sitting drinking wine. Georgio introduced us first to the gal, Tina, who was a very attractive blonde with, what looked a wicked body, but it was hard to tell as she was sitting. She did have gorgeous breasts which she showed off very well.

Then he introduced us to the couple, Sal and Rita, who were quite attractive and looked well built. Rita was a redhead with very interesting cleavage and great legs. Sal looked interesting and well built and I secretly hoped he was well hung also.

Tammy poured some wine for us and when she brought it over to hand it to us, she bent over and gave both Doreen and I a beautiful view of her magnificent breasts. She watched us to make sure we saw them and when I smiled and complimented her on their beauty, she returned the smile and told us that she was looking forward to getting to know us more intimately later.

We sipped our wine and made some small talk until Tammy announced dinner and asked us to follow her into the dining room. Georgio sat at the head of the table and she seated Doreen and I on one side of him and Franco and Sophia on the other side next to her chair. Sal and Rita were seated alongside Franco and Tina was seated next to Doreen with Gina at the end and Carlo at the other end opposite Georgio.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers